Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

hamburg 1.-7.6!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

hamburg 1.-7.6!!

I've planned visiting my cousin in Hamburg for soo long, and now it's finally going to happen, already next week! Just bought the tickets, so now it's official! Can't wait to see my cousin! And also Hamburg, I've never been there but I've heard it's beautiful.
I'll leave there right the next day after my second phase university test, so it gives me even more motivation to study now. It's going to be a perfect start for summer and relaxing after the test. I'm so happyyyy!

Olen jo pitkään suunnitellut Hampurissa käyntiä serkkuni luona, ja nyt se vihdoin toteutuu! Juuri sain liput varattua, lähtö on heti Metropolian toisen vaiheen kokeiden jälkeen, eli vajaan viikon päästä jo. En malta oottaa, tulee täydellinen kesän aloitus! Plus rentoutuminen niiden kokeiden jälkeen, tosta sain vielä lisämotivaatiota tsemppaamaan niissä!
p_1
p_2
p_3
Today I wore skirt and bling ballerinas from Zara, nude top and striped cardigan with bow from H&M, and bag from Michael Kors.

225 Comments:

1 – 200 of 225 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Unknown said...

i live in hamburg and its the most beautiful city in the world - believe me ! you will love it ! have fun!! xoxo

May 25, 2011 at 1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so beautyful <3

May 25, 2011 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger Minea said...

Ihana asu, varsinkin toi keltainen hame on söpö! :-)

May 25, 2011 at 1:06 AM  
Blogger ...Mesmerized... said...

hm i prefer berlin :D

May 25, 2011 at 1:08 AM  
Anonymous Ella said...

omg i love you and your blog, you're my inspiration and i can't believe that you're coming to my town.. i want to meet you so bad.. maybe i'll see you around the city or something.. i hope so :) i swear you're the best :)

May 25, 2011 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger ferle said...

nice :) i was born here, live here and i love hamburg. i don't know if it's the most beautiful place on earth. but it has my heart and it is wonderful.
enjoy your trip!
visit the great shopping malls, streets and vintageshops. watch the alster and take a tour by ship.
you have to visit parks like 'stadtpark' or 'volkspark' it's beautiful! we have a lot nice artmuseums too, take a look. oh there is a lot.
maybe i will see you on streets ;) have fun!

May 25, 2011 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger In Palace said...

so cute!!!

In Palace ♥

May 25, 2011 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Eiliyah said...

I'll be in Hamburg on June 1 too, lol.. If I see you I'll say hi! haha

May 25, 2011 at 1:33 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

CUTE skirt!

Love it!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

xoxo

May 25, 2011 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

love the skirt and cardigan!

http://nakedqueen.blogspot.com/

May 25, 2011 at 1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking gorgeous <3

memyselfandbobb.blogspot.com

May 25, 2011 at 1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love your outfits, you're so amazing.

May 25, 2011 at 1:43 AM  
Blogger dziewczyna komornika said...

I love it:)

May 25, 2011 at 1:44 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihana asu!! :)

May 25, 2011 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger Michal said...

i just lovee your bag =]

May 25, 2011 at 2:02 AM  
Blogger Marla Marx said...

pretty as always :)

May 25, 2011 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

You look stunning, love.
Very summery, but simple and classy.

M.

May 25, 2011 at 2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to Hamburg at the end of next month so if you have any tips after visiting, please post! :)

May 25, 2011 at 2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!

May 25, 2011 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Amelda said...

Cute outfit!! So simple but so pretty x

May 25, 2011 at 2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Älyttömän kaunis asu ja tyttö! =)

http://styleminea.blogspot.com/

May 25, 2011 at 2:49 AM  
Blogger Gülsah ♥ said...

love your skirt! :-)

http://guelsah87.blogspot.com

May 25, 2011 at 2:49 AM  
Blogger leigh ann said...

Please oh please do a hair tutorial. I love your hair.
<3 leigh

May 25, 2011 at 2:51 AM  
Blogger Her Persona said...

adore your skirt

www.herperson.blogspot.com

May 25, 2011 at 2:52 AM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Wow! Hope you have an amazing time in Hamburg Marianna :) I love this outfit too, I usually stick to neutral colours but this really inspires me to wear more colour :D x x

May 25, 2011 at 3:33 AM  
Anonymous BEA said...

I love your skirt! Have a great summer! :)

May 25, 2011 at 3:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really love that sweater and skirt together - such a cute outfit!

xo Teresa
www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com

May 25, 2011 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger ERIKA said...

What a fun and flirty outfit! Love the mix of pattern and bright color :)

http://alittlesincerityyy.blogspot.com

May 25, 2011 at 4:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How pretty your outfit!

May 25, 2011 at 4:54 AM  
Blogger Татьяна Данилова said...

very nice and fresh

May 25, 2011 at 5:38 AM  
Blogger SeaofGirasoles said...

lovely yellow skirt

http://seaofgirasoles.blogspot.com/

May 25, 2011 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Gabi said...

helo Mariannan
I always loved your blog, and your looks, so i decided post about your dresses in my blog
http://www.thefashionqueens.net/
I'm doing fashion desing college at Brazil, and I really admire you, you just inspire me!
So if you like (or not) just coment in my blog, I'd aprecciate!
xoxo
Gabriella de Oliveira

May 25, 2011 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Merenhelmi said...

Ompas ihana asu! :) Tykkään hurjan paljon tosta sun hameesta, tosi söpö !(:

May 25, 2011 at 6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihana toi hame :-D

May 25, 2011 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Prints And Roses said...

I love this! The bow and on the sweater and the yellow skirt are just so cute! Lovely look!

http://i-shopped-till-i-dropped.blogspot.com/

May 25, 2011 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

cool, i go to hamburg from 2.6-5.6 :D
i wish you sooo much fun and maybe we will see us by accident haha :D

May 25, 2011 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

skirt in a fashionable color:)
i like it. :)

May 25, 2011 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Kotryna said...

LOOVE your outfit!

May 25, 2011 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

oi miten kauniina taaaas ;)

May 25, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Katrin said...

hamburg is great! have fun in germany :)

Katrin
Vintage & Vanilla, Darling!

May 25, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Änna said...

Great outfit!

Have fun in Hamburg....I never was there myself but I hope to see it too one time.

By Änna

May 25, 2011 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Hamburg is so beautiful. Love this city. Your outfit is really nice. Love it.

May 25, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i live in hamburg, too!!! :)

May 25, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip to Hamburg it's a beautiful city!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

May 25, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Ninni said...

ihana keltanen hame! :)

May 25, 2011 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Lovely skirt! Enjoy Hamburg! :)

www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

May 25, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that yellow skirt is totally pretty

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

May 25, 2011 at 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Täydellinen kesähame!:) Kerro kiltti oletko ostanut lähiaikoina ton vai onko kenties vanhempaa mallistoa...

Tsemppiä vikoihin kokeisiin ja lukemisiin!:)

May 25, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihana asu! :)

May 25, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the outfit!!

May 25, 2011 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger maria said...

ihana asu ja toi keltainen hame on upea:)!

May 25, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo kuolaan tota laukku ihan tajuttoman paljo! mistä olet ostanut oman yksilösi? =)

May 25, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Cute outfit!

May 25, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger palcia said...

This cardigan and skirt are cute! Finally you start wear some colourful clothes ;) They suits you more than black, grey or brown...

http://www.rozpuszczamwlosy.blogspot.com/

May 25, 2011 at 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit!
& I've been there once and it's a really beautiful city! Especially the shops there ^^

May 25, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger blabliblub said...

Hamburg is really pretty you will love it! but i wish you luck with the airport because today they have caneled all flights because of a big cloud and they will cancel them for more days!

May 25, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saksan ilmatila on suljettu, toivottavasti pääset lentämään... :/

May 25, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger María said...

Wow! love your outfit... as always!!

xoxo
http://meandmylifestyle.blogspot.com

May 25, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE HAMBURG !!
It's already more beautiful than Berlin...


Greets and best wishes
from Germany

http://coco-cobana.blogspot.com/

May 25, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and that's what I'm talking about, more colour. :) Bravo! It's much better than this last one.

May 25, 2011 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger ggg said...

skirt is amazing!

May 25, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger ANNA said...

is your cousin german? do you speak a little german?:) hamburg's great!

May 25, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Stefania said...

looks soo cute :)

May 25, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Kathrin said...

Love your skirt :)

May 25, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger TheOtherSideofCool said...

how exciting, i hope you have a great time. In love with everything about that bag! xx

May 25, 2011 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Sanjella said...

Hamburg is such a lovely and beautiful city. I'm sure you will love it too! Have fun and enjoy your stay. :)

May 25, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Екатерина said...

Как куколка!Замечательный образ!=)

http://mandy1995.blogspot.com/

May 25, 2011 at 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skirt is lovely <3 You are amazing :)

May 25, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

voii ihana toi hame ♥

May 25, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hamburg is actually my favorite city here in Germany! You'll definitely love it.

May 25, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger pinia said...

Oi, teksisi itsellekin niin hyvää päästä hetkeksi irroittautumaan arjesta ja unohtamaan kaikki paineet. :) Hyvää reissua !

May 25, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger SeasideGirl said...

i love everything!!!
xoxo

May 25, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

beautiful bag, and I love that yellow on you! :)
http://fashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

May 25, 2011 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Chrisoula said...

oh that is so cool:)
in the future you have to visit Stuttgart where I'm living :))

May 25, 2011 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Carolina Carvalho said...

Lovely outfit, I really like the skirt! And you're so lucky, Hamburg must be beautiful.

May 25, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger avinashi said...

You should wear bright colours, the sikt looks amazing o you :):)
Have fun in Hamburg!

http://aavinashi.blogspot.com/

May 25, 2011 at 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck at your exam!! PS: the skirt is amazing<3

May 25, 2011 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger taryn k. said...

Oh, that skirt is so cute! The yellow is great.

www.tarynk.com

May 25, 2011 at 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianna , I love your style, Jesteś najlepsza U dress really cool :)

May 25, 2011 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger L said...

ihana tyyyli!!

http://leijan.blogspot.com/

May 25, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have to go to Urban Outfitters there!!!! Love this shop :)

May 25, 2011 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Anonyymi said...

Ihana asu, ja niin pirtsakan värikäskin! (--:

May 25, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger alisa said...

oh, i live near hamburg and yes, hamburg is so beautiful. I love it.
So i hope you have fun :)

May 25, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Stefany said...

your outfit is gorgeous! i've been on a classtrip in hamburg. it's lovely and there's so much streetfashion. really amazing atmosphere. xx

May 25, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Fräulein Wunder said...

hope youre havin a great and safe trip!!
i love the outfit btw :))

Tash

May 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Gia said...

Безумный наряд!

May 25, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

germany, how cool is that?! :)

May 25, 2011 at 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIIN KIVA ASU ! <3

May 25, 2011 at 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hamburg is a great city, you're gonna love it :)

May 25, 2011 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Sara Peltola said...

Toivottavasti Saksa avaa ilmatilansa ennen ku lähdet :/

May 25, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Ella said...

tosi ihana asu! :)

May 25, 2011 at 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IHANA!! Näytät niin söötiltä asussa kuin asussa <3

May 25, 2011 at 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i live near hamburg :) its great! hope you'll have fun.

May 25, 2011 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

BEAUTIFUL. I love the color!

May 25, 2011 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Cute Outfit!! Hamburg is great, I've just been there last month and I really really love the city - it's so beautiful! Btw, I posted some pictures I took in Hamburg on my blog in case you or somebody else would like to look at them ;) :

http://lapetiteprincesseb.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-hamburg.html

xoxo
lapetiteprincesseb.blogspot.com

May 25, 2011 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger StyleSophomore said...

Your outfits and style are always so inspiring. Beautiful:)

May 25, 2011 at 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuuuute!!
love the outfit <3

May 25, 2011 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

i'm from Hamburg. And i can say only that Hamburg is the best and nicest City ever. I love it. And there so maannnyyy nice Shops! It is the perfect City for shopping! have lots of fun.

May 25, 2011 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Loro said...

i was in hamburg last week, so beautiful(: and really good for shopping !

May 25, 2011 at 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful, wow! :)

May 25, 2011 at 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it !

Kiss Nancy
http://elegancenancy.blogspot.com/

May 25, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Agnieszka said...

wonderful outfit!

May 25, 2011 at 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great outfit! you should wear yellow more often ;) hope you will bring many pictures from Hamburg! it's a beautiful city, my favourite one when it comes to Germany ;) have fun there!

May 25, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Charline . said...

I looooooove your blog !
You look gorgeous and your style is so cool :)

Kisses from France

May 25, 2011 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Jasmin said...

I love hamburg.
The city is so wonderful.
Have much fun there.

May 25, 2011 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

i want your hair, it's the first thing i noticed ^^'
really cool outfit by the way !
xx

May 25, 2011 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Leticia Moreno said...

You look great. That skirt is gorgeous. xoxo

May 25, 2011 at 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This skirt is so fresh. A very nice color that really suits you! I'M sure you'll have fun in Hamburg! I've never been there, but I saw a report on TV about it and it seems to be really cool there. (: Greetings from Germany !

May 25, 2011 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

really cool look girl! yellow looks good on you!xamber

May 25, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Mirjam said...

I'm living in Germany, but I've never been in Hamburg. But a good friend of me lives there since this year. I hope you will have fun, Germany is great!

May 25, 2011 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger (: said...

can you take a picture with your cousin? You´ve not so many pictures with other persons .. :(

May 25, 2011 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger (: said...

can you please took some pics with your cousin?
you´ve not so many pictures with other persons. ..

May 25, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

wow, the skirt♥

i love hamburg.i live only an hour away from hamburg:)

http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

May 25, 2011 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

You look lovely!

xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com

May 25, 2011 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Anet said...

I love Berlin more, but the whole Germany has a special vibe, so hope u have an amazing trip! x

May 25, 2011 at 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, your hair is so beautiful! could you maybe add a new post about styling them? e.g. what cosmetics do you use?

May 25, 2011 at 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Viel Spaß in Deutschland :)

Have fun in Germany ;)

May 25, 2011 at 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hyvän kohteen kyllä valitsit, kun Hampuriin lähet. ;-) mä olin siellä noin viikko sitten, ja voi että rakastuin koko kaupunkiin! pidä mukava loma! :)

May 25, 2011 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Anna Grostina said...

good luck on your test.

May 25, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Upea asu! Ja upeat hiukset. :-) Miten hoidat/käsittelet niitä?

May 25, 2011 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Antonia said...

such a sweet outfit! :-)

http://antoniiar.blogspot.com

May 25, 2011 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger Charleen said...

i'm living in germany i was in hamburg so often now. it's a beautiful place there! you're not going to regret your trip! :) have fun ♥

May 25, 2011 at 8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun in Hamburg!
I love your yellow skirt. :)
xoxo

May 25, 2011 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really love this look ! Your skirt is amazing and your cardigan !

Have a great trip to Hamburg :)

May 25, 2011 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rohoooo j'adore ! tu es superbe, la jupe jaune déchire et le petit blazer est splendide !

j'organise un vide dressing sur mon site passe voir ;) http://ledressingdalizee.blogspot.com

May 25, 2011 at 8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very well known on the internet <3 ;*
This outfit is wonderful! ;** XOXO

May 25, 2011 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Nessi♥ said...

Oh Hamburg is such a grat city.
I was there a few time ago to visit "the Lion King".
They have great museums there and the shopping you could do there is very great!

May 25, 2011 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Love your yellow skirt!!

Hamburg is really nice I´ve been there some times and it's really beautiful with the harbour and the sea and everaything! Have fun there:-)
http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com

May 25, 2011 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger IVOMITTRIANGLES said...

hamburg is a great city! really nice for shopping too :D

http://i-vomit-triangles.blogspot.com

May 25, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger klaudsia said...

My town ! :D

May 25, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Rocksy Ryan said...

u look amazing!!! I'm lovin It!!!
=**
I hope u good luck with test..
and happy time in Hamburg!!!

May 25, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

ihan sairaan ihana asu!!:):)

May 25, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger o&k said...

love your skirt! have a nice trip :) xoxo

May 25, 2011 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger j. said...

nice yellow skirt.
all my new post is yellow ;) come to visit me!

xo

http://www.mybabymydarlig.blogspot.com/

May 25, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oon asunu hampurissa (: ja se on ihan sika hieno kaupunki! toivottavasti viihdyt siellä:) ja aivan ihana asu;)

May 25, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Lovely outfit! I hope you will have fun next week in Hamburg, and luck for your test :D

May 25, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haamburg is so beautiful! :) have fun xxx

May 25, 2011 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Monsiunia said...

Beautiful skirt:)

May 26, 2011 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Bec said...

so cute!!!

May 26, 2011 at 3:29 AM  
Blogger Dżesa said...

ogh, I'm envious of your trip to Hamburg. oh, I would like to go there. I heard that in Germany there are beautiful man :D
Your outfit is so cute <3 I like this!

Visit me and comment my new pictures from concerts. Invite!

xoxo
Jessica

May 26, 2011 at 4:42 AM  
Blogger Dylana Suarez said...

Your skirt is gorgeous!


xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

May 26, 2011 at 6:38 AM  
Anonymous Marie said...

What's your bmi? If you don't mind me asking :)

May 26, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hamburg ftw! Tolle Stadt!

May 26, 2011 at 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should meet your fans :) maybe in a cafe, that would be awesome!

May 26, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Pauline Dress said...

Tu es super jolie, comme toujours, une vraie mannequin !
j'adore te suivre, to blog est très beau et tu as toujours de belles tenues ! des bisous de France =)

May 26, 2011 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your feet in flats ;)

May 26, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Merenhelmi said...

Olet niin kaunis! :) ja tyylikäs! Tykkään sun tyylistä kyllä tosi paljon, siks linkkasin sun blogin mun blogin etusivulle lemppariblogeihin :) niin kiva blogi tää on mielestäni!

May 26, 2011 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Aino Pennanen said...

Mitä sä teet sun hiuksille, kun ne on niin kauniin pöyhkeät? :)

May 26, 2011 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

you look really pretty ;)

May 26, 2011 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Cinja said...

oooh hamburg?? that's where i live :D have so much fun, hope we're gonna have good weather

May 26, 2011 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Aga said...

Hi :-) I really like you style. I'm a jewelry designer and it would be such a big pleasure for me to make something for you. Here you can find my items:
http://agata-glass-beads.blogspot.com/

May 26, 2011 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger  said...

i always see your photos on tumblr and finally i found your blogspot! you are soo pretty :)

May 26, 2011 at 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your style and I think if you like black and white, neutral the most you should wear them, whatever the weather :)
I have 90% of close the same, as you (except high heels etc., cause with my 170 cm I feel not very comfortable in this kind ;) )

Thanks for writing more often :)

Have fun in Hamburg!:) And I wish you luck for your second phase :)

Loove Ya!
Lucy

May 26, 2011 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

have a great time in Hamburg

May 26, 2011 at 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the beautifulist woman on the all world!

May 26, 2011 at 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm jealous! Hamburg is sooo beautiful *.*

May 26, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Sarina said...

Wow, great blog with great pictures !
Greets, Sarina

thefairytalewardrobe.blogspot.com

May 26, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have great ideas and you very very similar to the kate middleton!

http://sonadorazul.deviantart.com/

May 26, 2011 at 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have great style and you very very similar to the kate middleton

http://sonadorazul.deviantart.com/

May 26, 2011 at 10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have great style and you very very similar to the kate middleton

sonadorazul.deviantart.com/

May 26, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetie, you look amazing in yellow clothes! Think about it!
Still in love with your posts...

May 26, 2011 at 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice skirt :)

May 27, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your cardigan!have fun in hamburg!;)

May 27, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how long ago did you buy this coat ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? please write back

May 27, 2011 at 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oot nätti! Oletko jo aloittanut/käynyt autokoulun?

May 27, 2011 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Lalia said...

i love your blog - you're a great inspiration to me

May 27, 2011 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger my life without heels said...

I love your Blog!!!!

May 27, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 27, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just have to say; your hair always looks lovely in your photos! -Rachel
http://amphoriabello.blogspot.com

May 27, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger nanne said...

ihana toi keltainen hame sun päällä:)

nannestyle.blogspot.com

May 27, 2011 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Fanni said...

ihanan raikas asu! xoxo

http://fannie-l.blogspot.com

May 28, 2011 at 12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dad live in Hamburg, I go to him a few time in year and must to say: It's one of most beautiful city in the whole world <3
You are soooooooo cute by the way. XXXO

May 28, 2011 at 1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quite dont know If you want to go shopping there, but in Hamburg you can find monki, weekday and urban outfitters ;) wish you a lot of fun and a pleasant stay!

May 28, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Tiinu said...

Helou!

Mainitsit joskus talvella, että olit Salkkareiden avustajana jossain jaksossa, mikä näkyisi vasta keväällä.

Satuitko itse näkemään, missä jaksossa olit? Kun minulta se jakso on mennyt ihan ohi ja olisi ihana katsoa se jakso uudestaan Katsomosta ja nähdä sinut siellä. :>

May 28, 2011 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Kaisa said...

http://weheartit.com/entry/10050426 <--- hehe, löysin sun kuvan weheartitistä (: ja ihanat vaatteet sul näis kuvis !

May 28, 2011 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Nadja said...

I'm living in Hamburg. I hope you enjoy your trip! Dont forget to visit the Reeperbahn ;)
xx, n.

May 28, 2011 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

pretty skirt :)

May 28, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your style and taste is perfect :) I love pictures of your room. Could you shoot for us a few photos from your house? I'm dying to see how it looks.
ps. Have fun in Hamburg!

May 28, 2011 at 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! you are so beautiful, girl! (: ♥



LG, Sarah

May 28, 2011 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Justyna ♥ said...

beautiful :)

pieces-of-me-justyna.blogspot.com

May 28, 2011 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

you're so beautiful <3

May 28, 2011 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger B. said...

completely in love with the skirt !

May 28, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

invite me http://issenna.blogspot.com/

May 28, 2011 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

awesome hair!

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

May 29, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger  said...

i like ur style x3

May 29, 2011 at 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really really love all your outfits ! You are wonderful ! <3

May 29, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger LUNARAAY said...

love it!!

May 29, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just an amazing blog ! You are very pretty !

May 29, 2011 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Burning inside. Cold Outside. said...

Your blog is fantastic! i follow you!
pasate by mine if you want, are in spanish but I have translation...
www.audrey-moore.blogspot.com
MUUUUUUUUUACK!

May 29, 2011 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/DZIUN-Official-FanClub/172151069501364


!!!!!

WE LIKE IT!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/DZIUN-Official-FanClub/172151069501364

May 29, 2011 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger ag_mal said...

love your bag!

May 29, 2011 at 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Elle said...

Beatiful. :))

May 29, 2011 at 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i live in hambur and trust me, its really beautiful ! perhaps i will see you somewhere.. ;)

May 29, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love it!

May 29, 2011 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Elena said...

Wish you luck in your test and happy days in Germany!
Love your blog - its cute! ;)

Pls follow:
http://lenangel-photo.blogspot.com/

May 29, 2011 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger M said...

gorgeous outfit! the skirt is amazing!<3
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

May 29, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Anonymous the-fashion-bliss said...

loove hamilton bag! :)

May 29, 2011 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Elena said...

Everyone says that Hamburg is an amazing city ! I'm going to visit it,too :) Lovee your outfit :)

http://elena-lessecrets.blogspot.com

May 29, 2011 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Sarina said...

this cardigan is so pretty !
Greets, Sarina

thefairytalewardrobe.blogspot.com

May 29, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Voi miten ihanan kesäinen asu!:)

May 29, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
1 – 200 of 225 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home