Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

coral shorts

Friday, May 6, 2011

coral shorts

I ordered these pants from H&M some time ago, but they didn't really fit me, knees were kinda baggy and weird. Since the color was so nice and these wasn't that expensive either, I decided to try cutting these into shorts. And it was worth cutting, now as shorts they fit perfectly, yey! I think I'm ready for summer!

Tilasin kirkkaan korallin väriset housut Hennesiltä jokin aika sitten, mutta eihän nämä istuneet ollenkaan niinkuin olisi pitänyt, polvien kohdalta pussitti oudosti ja muutenkin jotain oli vialla. Väri oli niin kiva etten raskinut takaisin lähettää, kun ei erityisen kalliitkaan olleet, niin päätin kokeilla shortseiksi napsimista. Ja kyllä kannatti, niistä tuli nimittäin täydelliset!
shortsit3
shortsit2
shortsit

142 Comments:

Blogger Phoebe said...

These looks stunning as shorts, the colour is gorgeous and completely perfect for summer! x x

May 7, 2011 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger K said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 7, 2011 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Sodesu said...

Perfect! I'm usually afraid to cut them but I'll definitely do it now :]

May 7, 2011 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

oi koralli on ihanin kesäväri, me likey agaaain!

May 7, 2011 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger fuck fuckin' fuck said...

http://www.mmommories.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger Jana C said...

wow, great shorts :)

xoxoxo

May 7, 2011 at 12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always cut my jeans :D
Great colour, perfect for summer!


oldblackheels.blogspot.com

May 7, 2011 at 12:56 AM  
Anonymous monica said...

I love it!

May 7, 2011 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Sanna said...

toi väri on ihan täydellinen! :

http://sontsai.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger María said...

Love it!! Great idea!!

xoxo
http://meandmylifestyle.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

These are so cute! I just stumbled upon your blog a few days ago and absolutely love it!

Kristina
http://spottedappeal.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Tosi kivat tuli!! :)

May 7, 2011 at 2:14 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Those are so cute! Great idea! Can't wait to see what you pair them with.

Laurenlovestoshare

May 7, 2011 at 3:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How lovely pants that now are shorts :) It's very pretty!!

have a nice weekend, xx.

May 7, 2011 at 3:55 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

They look lovely as shorts. Definitely worth chopping them off, they're such a beautiful colour!

xx

May 7, 2011 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger The Bookness said...

Amazing color. Really loving it.



Loveness!

May 7, 2011 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger Nisha said...

That's such a great idea! Those look so cute!

May 7, 2011 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger In Palace said...

Nice idea. I do the same with 2 jeans that I hate! and now i love these two!

In Palace ♥

May 7, 2011 at 5:06 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 7, 2011 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger maria said...

oi upeat:)!

May 7, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

They look even better as shorts! Awesome job! xxx

May 7, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Kamila Z. said...

very good idea !
i want red trousers too !

xoxo
http://kamilciiia.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger annaa. said...

CORAL SHORTS. <3
perfect for summer and foru you, so STYLISH! :)

B I G K I S S ! :*

annaa.

May 7, 2011 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger zet_aleks said...

woww, great shorts ^^

May 7, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Milla said...

noista tuli ihan täydelliset! :) munkin pitää ehdottomasti hankkia jotkut värikkäät shortsit :p

May 7, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

They look perfect as shorts! I love them!

May 7, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tosi hyvä idea! Mulla samaiset housut mustina, ja oon todennut saman että eivät istu polvien kohdalta, pussittavat oudosti. Yläosa kyllä natsaa hyvin. Pitää varmaan kans pätkäistä niin saan kivat shortsit :)

May 7, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Una B. said...

very cute shorts,i love the color.it's so nice for summer!

May 7, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

the colour is really cool. can´t wait to see how they look on youuuu =)

May 7, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!

May 7, 2011 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Fritzi said...

I have the same pants and unfortunately the same problem..so maybe I'm going to cut them, too :) thanks!!

May 7, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Ella said...

tosi kivat tuli! :)

May 7, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger jutta said...

oii noihan on nyt kivat!:)

May 7, 2011 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

the color is great and the result is awesome :)

www.fashionplaygrounds.blogspot.com

May 7, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ookko ommellu yhtää mistää kohtaa,vai pysyvätkö ihan noin :)?

May 7, 2011 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Audrey Marianne said...

That color's perfect !

May 7, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger ▲Tyna said...

oh wow!! those shorts are TOTALLY amazing! show us how they fit you:)))

tynasjotter.blogspot.com

May 7, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Siena in Style said...

wow that looks so cool!!great!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger KINGA said...

great idea! xoxo

May 7, 2011 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger SeaofGirasoles said...

nice color. always was doing the same in childhood with my old jeans

May 7, 2011 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

nice shorts:)

i love it!!

please see my blog:)

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

:)

May 7, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger hanna said...

äää tosi kivan näköset :) ihanat !

May 7, 2011 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

I love this colour! I allways do the same :) Greetings from Poland, we love your style! http://andilovethat.blogspot.com

May 7, 2011 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

WOW! They look really great as shorts :D

May 7, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Charlene Patterson said...

C'est trop fun !

May 7, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Charlene Patterson said...

C'est trop fun ! ;)

May 7, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger maria said...

ihanat!

May 7, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihanat shortsit! Ja niin kivan värisetkin! :)

May 7, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger A said...

hoooow pretty! love it :D have a nice day

May 7, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

those shorts look great. i like the color. i think it's a good idea to make smething unuseful useful again.

May 7, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Anonymous sofia said...

oi vähän noist tuli upeeet :--)!

May 7, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Michelle / Daisybutter said...

They look even lovelier as shorts, so perfect for the Summer Marianna! xxxx

May 7, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

nice ! ;)

May 7, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a great idea?
love those shorts!
:)

May 7, 2011 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Natella Mammadbeyli said...

Cool short! Love the coral!

xoxo
Natella

Passion for art and fashion

May 7, 2011 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger R. said...

These shorts are PERFECT for summer! :)

addictedtosun.blogspot.com

May 7, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Carolina Carvalho said...

They look great as shorts, I always do the same when the trausers don't fit nicely or when I don't like them anymore

May 7, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Camillle said...

wow !
I really like your outfits!

and this stunning shorts! love it !

May 7, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger ivqua said...

great idea and absolutely beautiful colour, nice :))

May 7, 2011 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger gossip guru :) said...

ORANGE IS IN GIRLS !!
http://beautytippsandmore.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Anna Grostina said...

amazing!

May 7, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

It looks way better!

May 7, 2011 at 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those shorts are amazing. <3

memyselfandbobb.blogspot.com

May 7, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Benina M. said...

I love the transformation of the pants and the color's stunning! <3

May 7, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger IVOMITTRIANGLES said...

love the colour of the pants/shorts, good idea !

May 7, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

hahaaa love it :) color is great


http://nakedqueen.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Pauline Dress said...

Il est super bien réussi, j'adore !

loveee that !!!

kisses of france, you're always the most beautiful !

May 7, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the color !

I want to see on you ;)

May 7, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Melly said...

Your photos are always inspiring. I just love the colour
http://meldrasblog.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Natali said...

good idea)

natalirussian.blogspot.com

May 7, 2011 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Ruda said...

nice ; )
colour is great :*

May 7, 2011 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger sonja said...

wow they look amazing!! i hope to see them in an outfit post soon =)

May 7, 2011 at 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur so creative!

xx,
http://ab-synthe.blogspot.com/
check my BLOG!

May 7, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How creative! ;)

May 7, 2011 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger PiruletadeGato said...

Really nice color!

lollipopcat.blogspot.com

May 7, 2011 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Kornela said...

What a gorgeous colour ! :)

May 7, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool! Great colour for summer shorts!
And from the rest you could make a matching mini skirt! That would be nice :D

Lots of Love,
Emily


http://www.thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like cutting every pants which don't feet me too good. :)

May 7, 2011 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

changes were for benefited! nice shorts )

http://wavessayhello.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Natali said...

i really love this colour! :)

May 7, 2011 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Sara L. said...

Nuo on ihanat! Itekin oon katellut H&M:llä, miten ihanan väriset nuo on, mutten kuitenkaan oo halunnut ihan täyspitkiä tuollaisia housuja... mutta shortseina ihan mahtavat!

May 7, 2011 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Love the colour.

http://dassida.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Clever idea! They're perfect for summer :) xx

May 7, 2011 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Venla Virta said...

oooi , tosi ihanat (: !

May 7, 2011 at 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm from Poland and I learning English, but I don't know well yet, so there may be errors in what I write
I have a few questions for you
In which city do you live? (I know that in Finland)
How old are you?

You have a beautiful room and you're pretty.

Yours ;** <3

May 7, 2011 at 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Great idea :) But how do u can do that? I love your blog. Sorry for my English, I'm from Switzerland :p

May 7, 2011 at 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Great idea :) But how do u can do that? I love your blog. Sorry for my English, I'm from Switzerland :p

May 7, 2011 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Malina said...

It looks better ;)

May 7, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea, i am glad for you. :)

May 7, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Wao! I like it!:)

May 7, 2011 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Anne-Hélène said...

very nice color

May 7, 2011 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

the colour is great, and they look very good in this cut version :)

May 7, 2011 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Very nice idea!

Love those NEW shorts!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

xoxo

May 7, 2011 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger YinGSaran said...

love the color of your shorts

http://yingsaranporn.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

on tullut söpöt shortsit :)

May 7, 2011 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger ninette said...

perfect idea <3

May 7, 2011 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Blueberry said...

Great idea! ;p

May 7, 2011 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger SL' outfits said...

Great idea! :D

May 7, 2011 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Saara said...

Ihanat shortsit! Ja hyvä idea ;)

http://saara-kissntell.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Merenhelmi said...

Vautsi hyvä idea! :) Noista tuli kyllä tosi kivat :) Ja on kyllä ihanan väriset :)

http://www.veeramerenhelmi.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I love the color!!!


http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com

May 7, 2011 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger julia said...

Niistä tuli mahtavat! Ei kai noista muuta voi enää sanoa :--)

May 7, 2011 at 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looooove it as shorts! The color is GORGEOUS!
Just one thing you should now: you remind me the singer INNA. I don't know if you know her but she is famous in France and she is from Romania! :)

xx

May 7, 2011 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Arina Polevskaya said...

very beautiful colour!
i really like it)

May 7, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Martyna said...

very nice shorts ! :)

visit my blog:
http://martistyle.blogspot.com/

May 7, 2011 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger anni said...

wonderful shorts! when you want look at my GIVEAWAY ♥

http://cupofcaramel.blogspot.com/2011/05/so-meine-lieben-hier-kommt-mein-erstes.html#comments

May 7, 2011 at 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic colour ! <3

May 7, 2011 at 11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Such a great idea! The effect is amazing, really :) And this colour is like a gift for this season.
Basia.

May 8, 2011 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger sanstylee said...

super.!

May 8, 2011 at 12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we need new post with your photos!!!! ;)))))))

May 8, 2011 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger malikaa said...

great idea !

http://mydailyfashiondose.blogspot.com/

May 8, 2011 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

Cute!*

May 8, 2011 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger ebulia said...

mmahtavat :p

May 8, 2011 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger ale :) said...

they are beautiful!!
I adore your blog!
some time ago that I follow you and I love the way you dress!
I am new in the world of the blogs! could you look my blog and say to me what do you think?
kisses

http://mytrendystyle.blogspot.com/

May 8, 2011 at 4:17 AM  
Blogger Vida said...

The color of those pants is beautiful! Great idea =)

May 8, 2011 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow . amazing!
these looks like shorts from the new collection ;D
i love this color !

May 8, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger yamina beyondURclothes said...

love the colour

♥ yamina
http://beyondurclothes.blogspot.com/

May 8, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice:P

May 8, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger szoszana said...

You have to add posts mote often!! Everyday i check
your blog to find somethig new:)

May 8, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Izabella Chmielnik said...

you're crazy! great idea and a perfect shorts! :)

May 8, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger ALEKSANDRA said...

effect is amazing <3

May 8, 2011 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger EDYTA said...

great idea, it looks great

May 8, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger full-closet said...

greats shorts in this color they would be perfect for summer!

May 8, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hyvää työtä! ihana, tule. ;)

May 8, 2011 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Soile said...

Ihanat!! :)

http://www.shokingpink.blogspot.com/

May 8, 2011 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Florina said...

looks amazing :)

XFlorina

May 8, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger polina said...

color is great

May 8, 2011 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger maija said...

tosi kivat. tykkään tosta väristä :)

May 8, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really like them as shorts! Can't wait to see you wearing them.

May 8, 2011 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

perfect summer shorts♥
the color is awesome!

http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

May 8, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger marianna said...

Thanks so much for the comments everyone :) ♥

// Jättikiitos kommenteista ♥
Joku kysäisi oonko ommellut shortseja mistään kohtaa, niin tossa kuvassa en vielä ollut mutta muutamalla pistolla laitoin noi käänteet vielä parista kohtaa kiinni, vaikka olis ne ehkä pysyneet ilmankin..

May 9, 2011 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice hat :)

May 9, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

wauw really cool!
xamber

May 10, 2011 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger Екатерина said...

Такие яркие=)

http://mandy1995.blogspot.com/

May 10, 2011 at 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Hämorrhoiden Behandlung said...

Todella kivan näköset shortsit tuli kyllä pakko myöntää!

May 11, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Maedlchen said...

It looks great! And I love this color in summer... :)

May 11, 2011 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger monishou said...

looks great!
why you didn't post how they look on you? i wanna see y'a

May 11, 2011 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger melle lunettes said...

Yeah, i love it !
Kiss
http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/

May 14, 2011 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger A Fox That Meows said...

nothing better than making jeans into short shorts and the colour is amazingg!!!

♥ http://rochellefox.blogspot.com/

May 14, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger ddddddd12234 said...

Love it! x

May 15, 2011 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Ihanan väriset!! :) Ja kiva blogi muutenkin !

Käyppä vilkaisemassa mun blogia ja jos tykkäät oisin otettu jos ryhtyisit lukijaks tai tulis jotain kommenttia! :)

http://dejiss.blogspot.com

June 14, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Nesta said...

I love the result !!

Nesta,
http://neonstars.blogspot.com/
_

June 15, 2011 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home