Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

all things crochet

Monday, April 25, 2011

all things crochet

Another spring and summer trend I'm in love with: crochet. In dresses, tops, shorts, bags, bikinis, etc. Looks great with tanned skin!

Taas yksi kesätrendi, johon olen rakastunut: virkattu pitsi. Mekoissa, paidoissa, shortseissa, bikineissä, laukuissa, missä vaan. Näyttää varmasti hyvältä rusketuksen kanssa!
crochet
lily2
lily1
Lily Donaldson for Monsoon S/S 2011. These pictures are amazing!
crochet2
These cute shorts I bought from H&M. Next thing on my shopping list is definitely a mini crochet dress. I think I'll have to learn how to crochet myself something too..

Nämä shortsit löytyivät H&M:stä. Seuraavaksi ostoslistalla ehdottomasti virkattu mekko! Pitää varmaan opetella itsekin virkkaamaan..

105 Comments:

Blogger SLF said...

cool photos!

http://slfgoeshigh.blogspot.com/

April 25, 2011 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Cinja said...

i definitely like that trend, too, but i'm not too sure on how to wear it exactly...

April 25, 2011 at 11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like this trend...

April 25, 2011 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Breanne said...

love crochet!! its something fun :)

http://www.lightmymidnight.blogspot.com/

April 25, 2011 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihania kuvia!! Vitsi mä haluun kaikkii ihania virkattuja vaatteita! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

April 25, 2011 at 11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A crochet mini dress is soo on my shopping list too

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

April 26, 2011 at 12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please answer your formspring questions <3

btw: how many formspring questions you must have? 100000000000000? :D

xoxo

April 26, 2011 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

This is such a beautiful trend, the photos you've chosen are so inspiring and I love the shorts you've got definitely something I want to look out for :-) x x

April 26, 2011 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

I love it!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

XOXO

April 26, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuuuute shorts :)

April 26, 2011 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger ------ said...

Loving crochet at the moment!

H and m do some lovely things crochet too,

http://levisandlipstick.blogspot.com/
xxx

April 26, 2011 at 12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vähä mummomeininkii mut oikeiden asusteiden kaa varmaa ihan okei

April 26, 2011 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Marília Barrionuevo said...

Love the shorts!

April 26, 2011 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Adora Mehitabel said...

i love the shorts

April 26, 2011 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Carolina Carvalho said...

I can't wait to play around with this trend, there is a distinct lack of crochet in my closet right now.
The shorts are absolutely lovely

April 26, 2011 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Sharlxo said...

i just blogged about a crochet jumper that i want!
i think anything crochet is simply beautiful!
great post!

sharlxo.blogspot.com

April 26, 2011 at 12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mariannan, i love crochet style. I Have a brown short crochet dress. I saw that shorts in H&M and i love them, but i don't know how to wear them. Can you put some photos here to show us how to?? thanks!!
Kisses, Mariana from Portugal

April 26, 2011 at 12:50 AM  
Anonymous The Daily Tiara said...

I love your new shorts! Great photos. I think I have a crotchet swimsuit somewhere in my closet that I guess I will be wearing now!


http://thedailytiara.com

April 26, 2011 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger Krissy ~ style san san said...

adore those shorts, so cute!
and i love crochet! really feeling the trend this year!

April 26, 2011 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

so beautiful clothes,and your short is too


http://nakedqueen.blogspot.com/

April 26, 2011 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

the shorts are so friggin cuuuute :)

April 26, 2011 at 1:11 AM  
Blogger Tuupak. said...

nice shorts <3
i'm so happy, that you can write in english :)
www.tuupak.blogspot.com

April 26, 2011 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger Monica Wu said...

I like that trend too, but unfortunately I haven't seen those shorts in my H&M.

April 26, 2011 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

obsessed with it all. thanks for another wonderful post my love. if you get a free second stop by and check out the summer must have accessory every celebrities rocking. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celeb fashion news.

http://twitter.com/#!/FashBoulevard

April 26, 2011 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

obsessed with it all. thanks for another wonderful post my love. if you get a free second stop by and check out the summer must have accessory every celebrities rocking. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celeb fashion news.

http://twitter.com/#!/FashBoulevard

April 26, 2011 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger Kate-Louise said...

:O I want those shorts they are gorgeous,im loving crochet stuff at the moment,there is always loads in charity shops too

kate xo

April 26, 2011 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

Those shorts are really cute. I love this trend too, it's so girly and summery.

xx

April 26, 2011 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger JanandJill.com said...

Oooh, I love crochet. Just bought a crochet top last weekend and I can't wait to wear it. You have so many good pics in this post, I like them all.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I I really like your style. Definitely following you now

xoDale

April 26, 2011 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

Great shorts--they are adorable! A dress would be so great! I need to ask my Aunt to teach me to crochet!

April 26, 2011 at 2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute shorts, so delicate!

April 26, 2011 at 2:58 AM  
Blogger Natali said...

I want your shorts! Omg :D

April 26, 2011 at 4:09 AM  
Blogger Melu H. said...

love crochet!
I have still to learn :)

xx,

April 26, 2011 at 4:19 AM  
Blogger Kotryna said...

Great buying! Actually, you are the most stylish person in the world! You like an authority for me!

April 26, 2011 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Fashion and Sugar said...

the crochet shorts are to die for! Nice trend-finding!

love, fashionandsugar.com

April 26, 2011 at 7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! I've been getting more into crochet. xo

April 26, 2011 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Olis niiin siistiä osata tehdä itse tollasia valkosia reikäisiä kesävaatteita! Voi miksi en ollut hereillä yläasteen kässäntunneilla..:D

April 26, 2011 at 8:58 AM  
Anonymous s said...

the short is beautiful ;))

Street Style KArl LAGERFELD: http://magmoiselle.fr

April 26, 2011 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous s said...

the short is beautiful ;))

Street Style KArl LAGERFELD: http://magmoiselle.fr

April 26, 2011 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

I love crochet! I just bought a dress from New Look and I can't stop wearing it!

April 26, 2011 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger CAMILLA said...

Ihanat noit sortsit! Olin itse ettinyt just virkattua mekkoa ja semmosen löysinkin sit yllättäen H&M:ltä viime kuussa!

http://candyworldbycamilla.blogspot.com/2011/03/lace-for-summer.html

April 26, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Kamila Z. said...

those shorts are so lovely !


http://kamilciiia.blogspot.com/

April 26, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute shorts, and still gain weight a few pounds, you look like they really much better: * I love your style and your blog <33 ;)

April 26, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Alina said...

Gorgeous!I love this trend!Love the pics!xoxo

April 26, 2011 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Екатерина said...

Очень классные шорты=)

April 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger M. said...

amazing photo ;)

April 26, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger esiul said...

oh I love love love this collage! so pretty and inspiring <3
kisses esiul

April 26, 2011 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger marcela said...

these things look nice
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

April 26, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love crochet! I wanted that shorts too:((
Love Giovi

April 26, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love the crochet trend.

http://dassida.blogspot.com/

April 26, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Stitched Swallows said...

I loooove those shorts ♥
Marilyn

April 26, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger lipoooo said...

spring and summer are wonderful ;)

April 26, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Those shorts are adorable!

www.dreamingofidaho.blogspot.com

April 26, 2011 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

I like that ! ;)

April 26, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love white crochet to death! you really should start crocheting, it's quite easy and so much fun!

April 26, 2011 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei olit eilen salkkareis? :D

April 26, 2011 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're pretty, have beautiful style... and i really like U < 3 ; ))

April 26, 2011 at 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mäkin oon ihan totaalisen rakastunut tohon virkattuun pitsiin, ois ihan mieletöntä osata tehdä itsekin! Haluaisin ainakin mekon, parit shortsit, paidan ja liivin, sitten oisin tyytyväinen ;D

April 26, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you'll show us nice outfit in your new shorts! :)

April 26, 2011 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Milla said...

mä oon ettiny kans virkattua valkosta mekkoa ihan älyttömän kauan, muttei mistään tunnu löytyvän sellasta :(

April 26, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Satu said...

Mulle kans virkattuja vaatteita :) Pökät näyttää supersöpöiltä!

April 26, 2011 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger minimum said...

i like this trend, and I love this white shorts :)

April 26, 2011 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Nanii said...

ui, söpöt shortsit! Ota kuvaa miltä ne näyttää käytössä !:)

April 26, 2011 at 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bongasin sut salkkareista! DamDamissa olit kahvilla lukemassa lehteä :D

April 26, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger bloo90fashion said...

i love it ;-))


x
bloo.
http://bloo90fashion.blogspot.com

April 26, 2011 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Orchid said...

great photos I love them

April 26, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger nanne said...

ah, mäki oon ihan rakastunu virkattuihin jutskiin:)

nannestyle.blogspot.com

April 26, 2011 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger vilma said...

selasin viimekesän trendiä :D siellä oli artikkeli noist virkatuist mekoist esim festaritrendinä ! sama kuvakin siellä ku toi yks.

April 26, 2011 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger JustFabulous said...

love this trend too! actually posted abt it few days ago, and got the same shorts!
feel free to check it out :)

April 26, 2011 at 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it!

vatheniworld.blogspot.com/

April 26, 2011 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Gali M said...

This is cool, but bravely)
Most more often pls, it's really interesting to read you&have new photos)
http://mgalia.blogspot.com/

April 26, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Blush and Flats said...

i'm looking for a crochet vest <3

April 26, 2011 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger MyCrazyLife said...

Super blog! http://mad-make-one.blogspot.com/

April 26, 2011 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger MyCrazyLife said...

Wow!!


http://mad-make-one.blogspot.com/

April 26, 2011 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger bubblybeccy said...

I love this trend too! Recently brought a white crochet and fringe waistcoat from h&m cannot wait for festival season to be upon us -shall be leaving in it ;)

xoxo

http://whatbeccydidnext.blogspot.com/

April 26, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger maria said...

noi shortsit aaaa:))

April 26, 2011 at 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

invite ! my blog : www.klaudia-synarska.blogspot.com < ---- CHECK OUT

April 26, 2011 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger karlos.s said...

nicee

April 26, 2011 at 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aa Kasia Struss u like her? She's from Poland like me haha

April 26, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger PiruletadeGato said...

I'm looking for something crocheted, too... I love this trend

lollipopcat.blogspot.com

April 26, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

freat shorts! :)

http://jadorehardcore.blogspot.com/

April 26, 2011 at 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this shorts!

www.window-on-the-fashion.blogspot.com

April 26, 2011 at 11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beauty bag from POLAND - Sabrina Pilewicz! http://www.sabrinapilewicz.com/torebki_classic.html really look at this link. there are many bags! greatings from poland!

April 26, 2011 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I want this shorts!! Kiss
http://giseleglamour.blogspot.com/

April 26, 2011 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger nelli said...

jeejee mäki tykkäään!:)

April 27, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Daria said...

crochet is a great thing :) I don't really wear it, though.

April 27, 2011 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi mäkin oon ihan ihastunut pitsiin! Mutta en ehkä niin paljoa virkattuun ;) Muuten miten oot noin laiha:o? Johtuuko se geeneistä vai paljonko syöt päivän aikana ja miten paljon liikut?=)

April 27, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome! pitsi on ihanaa :) jos löydät kivan mekon laitathan siitä kuvan tänne blogiin?

http://livinglifedreaming.blogspot.com/

April 27, 2011 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Thea said...

I love your blog <3

April 27, 2011 at 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God! Crochet is so beautiful!!! Thank you for posting this !
Today I saw a girl with a crochet shirt from primark, I have to buy it!!!
And those H&M shorts are too cute! great choice!!!
I want to see how you wear them!
Love from London,
Emily

April 27, 2011 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Sanni said...

Upeita kuvia! Itsekin rakastan pitsiä! :D En kyllä todellakaan osaa itse tehdä, mutta ostoslistalta löytyy ainakin pitsinen mekko sekä villatakki! =)

April 27, 2011 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger AliceG said...

gorgeous! love this trend:)

http://thestrawberrymousse.blogspot.com/

April 27, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grandma greets. i think, that´s nice for a wooden table.

April 27, 2011 at 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic!

April 27, 2011 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger melle lunettes said...

This short is cute !!
I love it
Kiss
http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/

April 28, 2011 at 1:50 AM  
Blogger Gülsah ♥ said...

You are so lucky. This shorts are really great. But I couldn't find it at the H&M Stores in Vienna.

Hope you visit my new blog too.

http://guelsah87.blogspot.com

April 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Thekla said...

simply amazing love everything x



enter the giveaway of marc jacobs tote if you want in my blog:) x
http://www.inablondeworld.net/

April 28, 2011 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Lilja said...

noi shortsit on vaa niiiin ihanat!

www.badfashionday.blogspot.com

April 28, 2011 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger laumassaferro said...

me encanta♥ laumassaferro.blogspot.com

April 28, 2011 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Екатерина said...

Нравятся=)

April 28, 2011 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Took approximately one year following this blog, I fell in love with your style the first time I saw him! You are a great inspiration for me, thank you very much, and continues, you're amazing!
A big kiss, a big fan!

http://littlebitvogue.blogspot.com/

April 29, 2011 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger Giulia said...

Cool shorts!

=)

Kisses
from Milan
Giulia
www.thesmileybow.blogspot.com

April 29, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger sanna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 29, 2011 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger sanna said...

ihanat shortsit ja mä kans tykkään tosi paljon tost virkattu pitsi -trendistä! (-:

http://promise-this.blogspot.com/

April 29, 2011 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger IIDA PAULIINA said...

ihanat shortsit! ja mustakin toi on kiinnostava trendi, mutta musta tuntuu että itselle ei toi sovi kauheen hyvin.

April 29, 2011 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

so so cute. :)

April 30, 2011 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home