Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

vila notes

Thursday, April 7, 2011

vila notes

Eilen alkoivat taas Hullut Päivät, mikä itselleni tarkoittaa taas töitä. Hulluutta pari päivää takana ja pari päivää vielä edessä, nopeasti onneksi ne 8-9 tuntisetkin päivät kassalla vierähtää kun kiirettä pitää. Anyway, tänään sain käsiini uuden Vila Notes lehden josta voi minunkin pienen kirjoituksen löytää!

Yesterday started Stockmann's (department store) "Crazy days", it's like a big sales thing, which ends on Sunday. It's literally crazy, I think everyone in Finland is shopping there these few days, except me. I'm working there, which means standing on a cashier nine hours with a looong line in front of me all the time. On the bright side, time flies when it's so busy!
Anyway, today I got this new Vila magazine, in which is a little article written by me!
vilanotes3
vila
vilanotes4

83 Comments:

Blogger Kamila Z. said...

great ! it's your time !

http://kamilciiia.blogspot.com/2011/04/los-abrazos-rotos.html

April 7, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Anonymous Marlies said...

Lovely, you in that magazine! Wish you all the luck working in that madness! (:

April 7, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Shopanista said...

WOW. I LO LO LOVE YOU

April 7, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger ika said...

Congratulation! And.. Good luck! ;)

April 7, 2011 at 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, great article! I think what you write in it is totally right.


http://lmdiary.blogspot.com/

April 7, 2011 at 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Aww it must be so fun to be in a magazine :D

April 7, 2011 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Collections said...

That's amazing! Congratulations.

I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

Collections Giveaway

April 7, 2011 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I live in Estonia and i fully know this "crazy Days" :D I hope that i find something cool too.I wish you a successful search! :3

April 7, 2011 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Noora said...

Onnittelut lehtijutusta! :)

April 7, 2011 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger SLF said...

woow! great! you can be proud of yourself :))



http://slfgoeshigh.blogspot.com/

April 7, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Millä stockalla oot töissä? :)

April 7, 2011 at 10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I have one question: when you go to formspring and answer the questions?

April 7, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Katariina said...

Onnee lehtijutusta, näytti kivalta! :)

http://katariina-sunkissed.blogspot.com/

April 7, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Angelika ♥ said...

Congratulation! :)

www.angelikastyle.blogspot.com

April 7, 2011 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the article honey :) and good luck at work :D

April 7, 2011 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Aw !

CONGRATS!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

XOXO

April 7, 2011 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger In Palace said...

OMG congratulations! ^^

In Palace ♥

April 7, 2011 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

That's an amazing feature! congrats!!

April 7, 2011 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger ▲Tyna said...

That's amazing! congratz :))
<3

April 7, 2011 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Una B. said...

Mariann,I'm so happy for you,congrats))

April 7, 2011 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Congratulations, you deserve the recognition!!!

http://rose-sea.blogspot.com/

April 7, 2011 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Obsessed.Makup.Addict said...

Congrats darling!

April 7, 2011 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's great, wow! Congratulations sweethearth!! :)

April 7, 2011 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

congrats, lovely (:

sometimes it's a good thing when there are a lot of customers because then the shift goes by faster!

M.

April 7, 2011 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Emmi said...

how cool! didn't you want to become a journalist?! great article!!!

April 7, 2011 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Cinja said...

congrats to your article, dear!

April 7, 2011 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Christina Key said...

I love your blog!
Kisses and best wishes! <3
:)


______________________
ChristinaKey.blogspot.com
______________________


What do u think about my blog? Any tips? Thanks so much dear. :)

April 8, 2011 at 12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! I really like your point of view!

April 8, 2011 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's amazing ! Congratulations :)

April 8, 2011 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Zsara Louise said...

great article - you must be proud! XO

April 8, 2011 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

That's so exciting, congratulations!

April 8, 2011 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

congratulationsss girl =)

April 8, 2011 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Lac. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 8, 2011 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Lac. said...

Congratulations!

I've following your blog for two years and I think You are very pretty and smart.
You are my inspiration <3

Lac.

April 8, 2011 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Milja said...

Ai hullarit nyt! Ihmettelinki jo, et miksei suhun eilen saanu yhteyttä, mutta oot tietty ihan rikkipoikki noiden päivien jälkee.

Mut ikävä, tuu jo Turkuu!

April 8, 2011 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger Natali said...

Great! :)

April 8, 2011 at 1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations for your text in this magazine! It has to be wonderful for you :)

April 8, 2011 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger NAT said...

Congratulation for the article, your words were so simple and so cute at the same time.
I found out about your blog weeks ago, i am loving it. You are really beautiful and you have a pretty sweet style!

April 8, 2011 at 3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations! and best of luck..

April 8, 2011 at 4:00 AM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

it`s cool!

http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

April 8, 2011 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Arina said...

I love your blog baby))))

April 8, 2011 at 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

toi lehtijuttu näytti kivalt (:

http://petraaleksandra.blogspot.com/

April 8, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

your blog is adorable, glad that I found it!
xxx

April 8, 2011 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger JillePille said...

this is so cool! congratulations!

http://jillepille.blogspot.com

April 8, 2011 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Congratulations! That's great!!!


http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com

April 8, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Heeei eikä. Kuinka siiistiii! :D Onnea<3

April 8, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

congratulations honey :)


http://nakedqueen.blogspot.com/

April 8, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger valiumgirl said...

Congratulations ! I'm really proud of you, I've always knew that you're very talented and I know that one day you'll be on the cover of magazine. Kisses from poland xx

April 8, 2011 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

My congratulations! This article is really good ) Good luck, hon!

http://wavessayhello.blogspot.com/

April 8, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Anonymous sofia said...

eeiikä :DD, mä siis näin sut kerran!! :--D mietin kerran ku mentii siskon kaa kassalle et ootkohan sä sä :D? hahha :--)

April 8, 2011 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

WOW <3

April 8, 2011 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm really happy for you :)

April 8, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Adél said...

You deserve it! Congratulations!

April 8, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice :) i love your blog :p

April 8, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger lipoooo said...

Congratulations ! Do what you are doing best ;)

April 8, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Nice girl!
x amber

April 8, 2011 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Flavia Alessandri said...

Hi Marianna! I'm Flavia, a blogger from Brazil. My blog is one reference in his own style here in Brazil and would like to invite you to visit me when you can. You're beautiful, talented and very authentic. Blogs I like to awaken inspiration, and when that happens, I become immediately follower. Congratulations for the beautiful work that presents here! It will be an honor to have you as my new follower.
Kisses from Brasil! ~.~
Flávia Cruz
affairwithmycloset.blogspot.com

April 8, 2011 at 6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

olitko eilisen (7.4) salkkareissa ? :D

April 8, 2011 at 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done!!!.)))

April 8, 2011 at 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

post moreeee things!!!:) i want to see all your bags PLEAASE <3

April 8, 2011 at 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations Marianna!;-)
and have a nice weekend as well;-)
waiting for your new pictures!

April 8, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Aleksandra Ambrozek said...

that's nice:)
www.klemka.blogspot.com
xoxo

April 8, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger maria said...

onnea lehtijutusta:))!

April 8, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger R. said...

Congratulations ! :))

http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/

April 8, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Chrisoula said...

when I read the article my first though was; and that's why I love your style! :)
Greetings from Germany, Chrisu:x

http://chrisoulaaa.blogspot.com/

April 8, 2011 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Senja said...

Sulle on haaste ! ;))

http://senjalifestyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/haaste.html

April 9, 2011 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ooooh weee! welldone boo!!


BLEURGH & Xisses
http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

April 9, 2011 at 2:40 AM  
Blogger Elifissa said...

I really respect you and I wish you very good luck!!!! Gorgeous!!

April 9, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Виктория said...

Melaniediamond.blogspot.com

April 9, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

i should be great to read about yourself in a magazine.

April 9, 2011 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

10000 followers :)

April 9, 2011 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations! I wish you a successful cause you deserve :)

I am sad and angry that some people don't have their own life! I found a girl who purport that she is you and copy your photos.

Regards from Poland, Lena :)

April 9, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.photoblog.pl/carpiediemm/91326164 that's her.

April 9, 2011 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger taryn k. said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you!

http://www.tarynk.com

April 9, 2011 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Mely said...

congratulations! your blog is pretty good.
i startad to read your blog just now but i really like it :)
good luck :)

April 9, 2011 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Oh.. writting in a magazine should be very funny! Congratulations!!

Love from Spain
http://alwaysd.blogspot.com/

April 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Nika said...

10000 readers! Wow, congratulations!

April 9, 2011 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Luisa KF said...

wooow nice ;****

April 9, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger MyBitches said...

GREAT ! what's you favorite movie ?
Please ansew i'm soo bored ;D

April 9, 2011 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

Congrats <3

April 9, 2011 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

super!!

xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com

April 9, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Miena said...

cool.!
I have only found you because I have seen this magazine.

lg Miena

April 10, 2011 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Alia said...

congratulation))

http://alia-sweet.blogspot.com/

April 11, 2011 at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home