Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

cleaning day

Sunday, March 20, 2011

cleaning day

Tänään on mennyt melkein koko päivä siivotessa, mutta on se sen arvosta! Nyt tuoksuu ihanat kukkaispuhdistusaineet ja kaikki näyttää taas selkeeltä, ei enää jouluvaloja ja muuta kevään tullen tunkkaselta näyttävää krääsää. Siivouksen kunniaksi nappailin parit kuvatkin.

Translation: Today I've cleaned and organized my room almost all day, but it's worth it! Now it smells like flowers here, and no more christmas lights. I took couple pictures how it looks like right now.
taulut9
taulut15
taulut10
taulut4
taulut3
taulut11
taulut14
taulut12
taulut13
Muutama viikko sitten Ikean reissulla ostin nämä kahdet taulun kehykset, sain vasta nyt nekin kuntoon. Heti kun saan kuvailtua niin näette lopputuloksen!
Translation: I bought these two frames from Ikea couple weeks ago, next you'll see what I just did with these!
frames

239 Comments:

1 – 200 of 239 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Natália Oliveira said...

I love your room!!! :D

http://modernyces.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 4:21 AM  
Blogger Kreuję Swoje Życie said...

marianna :) your room is very beauty!:) i love your pillows!:)

March 20, 2011 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger Mafer said...

Nice room!!!
Es toda una inspiración.... ;)

March 20, 2011 at 4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super clean and cute. You have a beautiful bedroom!
<3

March 20, 2011 at 5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your room as well. xx

March 20, 2011 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I♥ your room. So beautiful.

March 20, 2011 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Wow, I'm super jealous of your organizational skills...want to come clean mine?

Kelly
enterkelly.blogspot.com

March 20, 2011 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger whitney said...

Adore your room!

http://understarlitskies.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Rorie said...

Your room is so girly and pretty! I absolutley love it!! I just did a little spring cleaning myself<3

March 20, 2011 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger In Palace said...

I love your bedroom! is awesome!

In Palace ♥

March 20, 2011 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Mani said...

Gosh your room is gorgeous! I have the sudden urge to clean mine now :)

March 20, 2011 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Olesya said...

What have you got a beautiful room, furniture, everything)
would very much imagine this would be:)

* Olesya

March 20, 2011 at 6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your room is pretty, cosy and cute !

xx

Morgane ♥

March 20, 2011 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger annaa. said...

I L O V E Y O U R R O O M ! :)

http://annaaaanna.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

i want to have room like you, absolutelly fabolous !:)

www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

March 20, 2011 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your room looks like a magazine ad, very pretty! I love that wooden box/compartment thing on your desk!

xo Teresa
www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com

March 20, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Analisa said...

I LOVE your room! I wish mine looked like yours :)

March 20, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Supergirl said...

Very cute, cozy room!!!
I love that it is light:)

March 20, 2011 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger maria said...

sulla on niiin ihana huone, love it:)!

March 20, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

room-dream
very cozy, bright and beautiful :)

welcome! :)
http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger sweetcriminal said...

pretty room !
beauty white style.

March 20, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihana huone!:)
Ja mikään ei voita siivouksen jälkeistä fiilistä, hyvää tuoksua ja puhtautta :)

March 20, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Maria Nicole said...

i love your room! <3<3

March 20, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Béracha said...

wow, your room is so beautiful!

March 20, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger charmant said...

I'm so jealous, your room is so organized. :)

March 20, 2011 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Nettie S. said...

Your room is pretty! I like your bed and your desk. :)

March 20, 2011 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Taru said...

ihana huone sulla! <3

March 20, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Susanne said...

what a beautiful room! :)

March 20, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Weronika said...

I love your room is so light and fresh :)

March 20, 2011 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Toi huone on vaan niin ihana.<: Mistä sänky on hankittu?

March 20, 2011 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Чудесная комната!*_*

March 20, 2011 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Mira said...

Tosi kotoisanolonen huone ! :--)

March 20, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Krissy ~ style san san said...

i adore your room, so pretty!
i was going to buy your bed but i didnt in the end! so pretty! i want your room ahaha!

March 20, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute !

March 20, 2011 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Katrin said...

oh what a beautiful room! i love your style!

much love from germany,
Vintage & Vanilla, Darling!

March 20, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger jenni. said...

mistä toi ekan kuvan taulu on? tosi kiva :) haluaisin kans jotain ton tyylistä.

March 20, 2011 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Audrey Marianne said...

OMG, your room is AWESOME.
I wish I had enough courage to clean mine up ...
Such a good inspiration ^_^.

March 20, 2011 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

Your room looks so girly and cute! I love it

March 20, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger valiumgirl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 20, 2011 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger valiumgirl said...

Wow! As always beautiful. I really love your style, you're just perfect!

March 20, 2011 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to have a bedroom like this. Sooo stylish!

March 20, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger L said...

ooi, sun huone on niin suloisen valkoinen että ja toi ruusutyyny !♥

http://leijasblogg.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

your room is lovely <33 and looks very cozy ; )

March 20, 2011 at 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where you found inspiration to your room?? Where you bought furniture? In Ikea? Dou you know any websites with furniture inspirations?
Please aswer me:)

Eve.

March 20, 2011 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

lovely room♥

http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger stephanie said...

your room is adorable! really cozy and inviting - I especially love the light colors!

And - maybe can you tell me how the flowers in the eighth picture are called? I am LONGING for spring and cannot wait to get some flowers in here!
Have a lovely day my dear!

March 20, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Katariina said...

Onpas sulla ihana huone! :) Tollanen ihanan raikas ja muutenkin nätti!

http://katariina-sunkissed.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sul on ihana huone !(=

March 20, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

♥love yout room.) it s sweet.))

who shows you the picture in your frame?.)

March 20, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Selma Janina said...

I love the style of your room! very nice!

March 20, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Sian Ryan xo said...

Your room is gorgeous!!


http://fairytalesthatglitterx.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mistä ostat/tilaat nuo Voguet ja muut ulkomaiset muotilehdet?

March 20, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Manon said...

Love your room <3 Very cute !

March 20, 2011 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Karolina said...

Such a romantic room!

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Anya said...

V E R Y!!

March 20, 2011 at 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I like your bed.It looks so pretty :)

xx Laura
http://laurawho0.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Anya said...

V E R Y!!

March 20, 2011 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

BEautiful!

I might clean a lot soon :D

ITS TIME FOR SPRING CLEANING!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mikä toi Lauren Conrad -kirja tossa on? :o Mistä se on?

March 20, 2011 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger t said...

your room is amazing. I really love it :-)

March 20, 2011 at 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mariannan, your room is amazing. Please show us more pictures of your home and your own room. This year I'm going to recedorate my bedroom and i need more inspiration.

March 20, 2011 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Tiia said...

ihana huone, tommone valosa. :-D pitäis itekki sisustaa omaa huonetta(: ja toi banneri,tosi hieno!

March 20, 2011 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Fashion Gossip said...

You did a great job! Your room looks amazing!!
Xoxo, K.

March 20, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihana huone!! tommoi kunno girly ah

March 20, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger niki said...

I love every single thing of your room! ♥

March 20, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Alisa said...

Ihana huone !! :)

March 20, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Marta said...

your room is fantastic!!!!!!!!!! <3

March 20, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger JEF said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 20, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

love your room so much! :)

March 20, 2011 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger JEF said...

I love it! Lovely bedroom! You're amazing marianna :))

http://littlemagicfashion.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love ur room<3

March 20, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

I love your room! <3

March 20, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Elviira said...

Sulla on niin ihana huone !! Eniten tykkään sängystä :P

http://withoutfashionwe.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Domischh said...

I love your room! :)

March 20, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your room is awesome! :))

March 20, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger mira said...

sun huone on ihana! valoisa, mutta käytetty ihanasti värejä. ihan sun näköinen huone Ü

March 20, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so perfectly bright!

March 20, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I wish I could keep everything so light and tidy - you must be so productive at your desk!

March 20, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Maren said...

woow, such a nice room :))

March 20, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Ksenя said...

I want the same room!
you all are so cool: **

March 20, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Ksenя said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 20, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger CuteBlossomCherry said...

soo nice.<3

March 20, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger sharply said...

ZAPRASZAM DO MNIE !

March 20, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Диана said...

I want this room!!!!!!!!!

March 20, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that :)

http://www.anamargaridaminhalma.blogspot.com/ - look

March 20, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Your room is so fresh...

http://maly-wielki-swiat-miasia.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it! whats the name of this white locker next to your bed? becous ei guess it's from ikea:)

ola

March 20, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Daria said...

good idea with a cup with blusher and brushes in it!
and one question: what it is pale pink on your magazine?

March 20, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Sulla on ihana huone! :)

March 20, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Daria said...

sorry, on your Lauren Conrad book?

March 20, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Looks so cute :D

March 20, 2011 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger blondebaron said...

i'm in love with your room since i first saw it !

March 20, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger idalia said...

Your room looks like baby girl's room. How old are you?

March 20, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger hanna said...

ihana huone sulla (---:

March 20, 2011 at 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tosi söpö huone sulla ♥♥♥:)

March 20, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beauiful!! i love you room.

March 20, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love your room! it looks so perfect...

xoxo

March 20, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Christina Key said...

Your room is lovely! Love the chic white colour.
XX,
_____________________________
ChristinaKey.blogspot.com
_____________________________

March 20, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger j. said...

you have awesome room. lovely :)
xx

http://www.mybabymydarlig.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a lovely bedroom! So cute! ♥

March 20, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger R- ROKSI said...

I love your room.<3

March 20, 2011 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Una B. said...

that's really cute,but i wish you had more new and interesting photos

March 20, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

like the way you decorate your room :)

March 20, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i ♥ your room always more than before;D
Giovi♥

March 20, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger cadee. said...

i love your blog! it's my daily inspiration. your not like the typical "i am so vintage i am sooo fashion" blogger, your just yourself and you like the same stuff as i do, and thats what i find so great.

und du bist soo hübsch!

grüsse aus deutschland (:

http://diefarberosa.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Noora said...

Ihanan valoisa huone sulla :)

March 20, 2011 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Emilia said...

ihana huone, toooosi nätti :) <3 luvit

March 20, 2011 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger x said...

i love ur room <3

March 20, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger tuuli said...

i love your room! i showed it to my mom and im getting similar room:D

http://tuulivonh.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

your room is so sweet

March 20, 2011 at 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Lua said...

Your room is so clean and pretty and cute *__*

March 20, 2011 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle / Daisybutter said...

Your room is so beautiful! I'd love to have a room as perfectly decorated and organised as yours! xx

March 20, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU ROOM SO MUCH <3333333

March 20, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger KimChicSisters said...

love your room!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/03/cat-eyed.html

March 20, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

love your room! it looks so nice!

March 20, 2011 at 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, i like it!!

March 20, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

Wow. Super. Very nice room. ♥

March 20, 2011 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger freyja said...

WANT your bedroom :)

www.theperfectplayground.blogspot.com

March 20, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Tessahej said...

ihana kämppä sulla ! (----:
www.tessahej.blogspot.com

March 20, 2011 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

WOW, that's SUCH a great room!! I've been redoing mine as well but I haven't gotten very far yet. I wish mine could one day look somewhat like yours, it's a dream! *-*

lapetiteprincesseb.blogspot.com

March 20, 2011 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have that carpet too, the white one ;)
A lot of stuff that you have is from IKEA, your room is very similar to mine. You have good taste ahahah

Kiss kiss
BB

March 20, 2011 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger marcela said...

you have great room :)

http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger sugarhoneybaby said...

Love your room! nice blog,I am following you now

March 20, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

There is only one word that can describe your room - adorable! :)

March 20, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Nina Francesca said...

Your room is gorgeous! :)

P.S: I have that bed also!

http://beautylivelifelove.blogspot.com/

x

March 20, 2011 at 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your room's so clean... ;) I like it.

March 20, 2011 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Estefania Lovelifefashion said...

I really love your pretty bedroom!! ;)
Kisses

March 20, 2011 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger courtzmelv said...

Oh my, you have one of the most amazing rooms i have ever seen, absolutely beautiful! The interior designing is gorgeous, the colour, EVERYTHING. Stunning! xx

March 20, 2011 at 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sun huone on ihan älyttömän upea, vaihtaisin omaani koska vaan (; Näin kirjaihmisenä pistin myös merkille, että sieltä hyllystä näköjään löytyy paljon samaa kuin itseltänikin - mm. Kinsellaa ja Gossip Girliä (ja Gilmoren tyttöjä!). Oisko mahdollista saada hyllyn sisällöstä tarkempia kuvia? Kiitos ihanasta blogista! (:

P.S. Stabiloiden käyttö tolla lailla vähän niin kuin koriste-esineenä on ihan loistava idea!

March 20, 2011 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Junia Gonçalves said...

cute room......

www;girlygirls.com.br

March 20, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Suzi said...

I love your blog ; ]

March 20, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Täytyy toteuttaa tällainen siivous itsekin ! Vaatekomeron suursiivouksesta se lähti, vielä kun oikeasti imuroisin & pyyhkisi pölyt, mitkä vaikuttaa oikeasti asumisviihtyvyyteen ;D Mulla vain on kokonainen iso kämppä :>

March 20, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your room is soo cute!

March 20, 2011 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Pauline Dress said...

C'est trop beau tout en blanc !!! ça me donne envie de ranger ma chambre tiens ^^

bisous !
http://leblogdesoglam.blogspot.com

March 20, 2011 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

love your room! :)


http://mademoiselle-cas.blogspot.com

March 20, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just one word: amazing!!!! :)

March 20, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

absolutely LOVE your room!

March 20, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Galia M said...

Your room inspired for smth interesting)

http://mgallia.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have such a wonderful room! This inspires me to make the most out of mine! Thank you :D
I love it that you write a diary; most people don't do that any more or do it online which I find strange. I like the old and traditional way of writing your happenings and feelings down to a beautiful crafted diary.
This reminds me of how I enjoyed to write letters to my former pen friend... The good old times, haha.
Anyway, please continue to write so gorgeous posts! I like your blog very very much!
Emily

http://thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Orchid said...

I love your room it looks so bright and warm





http://orchid-orchidea.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger ninette said...

fantastic room!

March 20, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Wiebke said...

your room is amazing! so pretty :)

March 20, 2011 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Ana Caroline said...

I love your room! ;D

March 20, 2011 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Kamila Z. said...

you've got really nice bedroom . it's so cute !

www.kamilciiia.blogspot.com

March 20, 2011 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger lipoooo said...

I see the spring in your room ! : D

March 20, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally love your room, girl! greetz from Poland ;>

March 20, 2011 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger ♥diablicaa89♥ said...

charming room, because, unfortunately, is not what I wanted

March 20, 2011 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Bea S. said...

Your bedroom is so cute! I want to have a room like yours *-*
Your blog is awesome <3
Kisses from Spain :)

March 20, 2011 at 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Ines said...

your room looks so lovely!

March 20, 2011 at 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You room looks absolutely amazing, I'd never even organize it like that if I really put effort in it, I would simply fail, haha. I see a Nintendo DS there, I have the same, I like when girl still keep a bit of a child in them. =)
I love the new layout of your blog too, watercolours always look so soft.
xx
Juliette

March 20, 2011 at 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Leni said...

itekki siivosin just tänää, tulee paljo kivempi fiilis ja kouluhommienki teko sujuu paremmin siistissä huoneessa kuin pölyn keskellä:D

March 20, 2011 at 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!

xoxo Mara
http://redhead-lifestyle.blogspot.com

March 20, 2011 at 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you go to bed you take all those pillows away or they stay? :D

March 20, 2011 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger My Book Style said...

Love your room!! So cute and clean

Xoxo

March 20, 2011 at 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moikka! Oon vasta alottanu lukeen tätä, ja kiinnostaa esim. että miks kirjotat myös englanniks? :) siis sse on hyvä! :D mutta että ookko asunu jenkeissä tai jossai tai jtn jtn? :D voikko kertoo niinku jonku nopeen välipostauksen uusille lukijoille et kuka oot mistä ikä jha vähän elämästä. koska en jaksa alottaa lukee jos en niinku pääse yhtää syvemmälle. ei taarvi olla mikää kauhee iso ja vaivallinen postuas, nopee vaikka CV tyyppinnen:D

March 20, 2011 at 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fell that I have to buy the same frames and do the same as you because I love your every idea! :) You are my the biggest inspiration, thank you! Camille from Poland.

March 20, 2011 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Chrisoula said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 20, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Chrisoula said...

I think even without cleaning it would be wunderful*.*
I know, comment every post but Ii love love love your blog♥
kisses from Germany; Chrisu:*♥

http://chrisoulaaa.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your room.!
It´s so tidy :D

www.zisanbay.blogspot.com

March 20, 2011 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your room.!
It´s so tidy :D

www.zisanbay.blogspot.com

March 20, 2011 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Paulina Rutkowska said...

your room is beauty! :)

March 20, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, where do you buy your desk?:)
It`s amazing ! :)

March 20, 2011 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Malina said...

I fall in love <3

March 20, 2011 at 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your room is sooooooooo cosy and cute! and you r very gorgeous! <3

March 20, 2011 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Very pretty room, I love it :)

March 20, 2011 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

Lovely, I really need to clean my room, too!

March 20, 2011 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger jasmin said...

aaa aivan ihana huone ihanat värit <!3



http://jassunpaivat.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like you room.it's so simple,sweet and at the same time cozy :)

March 20, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Vivian Lindholm said...

Aivan ihana sisustus! :)

http://walk-with-v.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Viktória said...

like your room :) when i will be big girl i want room like your :)

March 20, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I love your room♥♥

March 20, 2011 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger evangeline said...

your room is so cute! :)

March 20, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Cookery Fest said...

U've really fabulous room! I love U'r blog ;)

http://szafofa.blogspot.com/

March 20, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger prinsessaheidi said...

mikä huone! kateus iskee..

March 20, 2011 at 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I'm from Poland:)omg u look so beautiful and gorgeous i love ur style..you are my inspiration!
greetings from Poland.Yvonne

xoxo

March 20, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

your room is absolutely adorable! i want it! :D

March 20, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger nathalie. said...

You've got such a lovely room <3

March 20, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Lily Pebbles said...

Wow, so clean and organised!

Love it!

xx

www.whatihearttoday.com

March 20, 2011 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger central fashion. said...

your room looks so amazing. i love the colors and those pillows are cute.


http://central--fashion.blogspot.com

March 20, 2011 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger DM said...

your room is gorgeous, very simplistic yet feminine!
xx
darcymay.blogspot.com

March 21, 2011 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

wow its so pretty mariann. totally loving it!

March 21, 2011 at 2:07 AM  
Anonymous Suzany K said...

Nice room!
Where do you keep your clothes? You couls show us a picture! =)

March 21, 2011 at 3:00 AM  
Blogger Julie Iliana said...

wow, I love the white details everywhere! your room is awesome :)

March 21, 2011 at 3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U didnt have closet in ur room or u put it somewhere else?

anyway, i love ur room so much. take more picture pleasee? :)

March 21, 2011 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Kansas-lee said...

I love you !!
Your soo gorgeous and your style is amazing!
I get so excited when you post something new on your blog, its addictive! Thank you soo much for inspiring me everyday :)

http://kansaslee.blogspot.com/

March 21, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moi, ihana blogi:) Meitä uusia lukijoita näköjää vaivaa ku ei oikein tiedetä susta mitään, voisitko kertoo vähän perusasioita itsestäs esim. että mitä teet, opiskeletko vai käytkö töissä, jne. :) Blogia lukiessa tällaset asiat jostain syystä vaivaa jos ei tiedä!
Mut jatka samaan malliin, nää postaukset piristää päivää :)

March 21, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Anna Grostina said...

OMG, I AM so jealous!

March 21, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Curiouser and Curiouser said...

I have serious room envy! :) I love all your little drawers and storage boxes - particularly the wicker basket ones on the shelves :) x x

http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/

March 21, 2011 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Your room is so lovely, wish to have the same :/

xx, Leah.

http://hapiness-love-music.blogspot.com

March 21, 2011 at 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Stefanie said...

Tosi kaunis huone ´! Semmosta kyselisin että mistä olet löytänyt tuon kirjoituspöydälläsi seisovan pöytävalaisimen? Tosi ihana!

March 21, 2011 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Romy ♥ said...

wauw, i love you room! beautfill <3

March 21, 2011 at 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Noelle said...

Oh my gosh, straight out of a magazine!! I am so in the mood to clean my room now!

March 21, 2011 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger G. said...

You have beautiful room!

March 21, 2011 at 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Mónica C. Welton said...

Lovely room, nice and clean design. love it

March 21, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger jenna said...

ihana huone ! :--D

March 21, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger SeasideGirl said...

i dont know what to say about your wonderfulllll room! i love it

March 21, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger black pearl said...

very nice room:)

http://justblackpearl.blogspot.com/

March 21, 2011 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger nikola said...

hi, i`m browsing ur blog for a long time and i really like it. But i just want to show u, that someone is your fake. here you have this site
http://www.photoblog.pl/carpiediemm
i think you would like to know about it. Kisses for you :*

March 21, 2011 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger jjehna said...

vitsi miten ihana huone, ehkä pakko lähtee siivoo omakin samantien :D

March 21, 2011 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Kansas-lee said...

I love your blog !! You are soo inspiring and i check back everyday to see if you posted a new look. You have an incredible sense of style, your gorgeous ! Thank you for inspiring me everyday <3

http://kansaslee.blogspot.com/

March 21, 2011 at 7:04 PM  
1 – 200 of 239 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home