Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

weekend

Sunday, February 27, 2011

weekend

Viikonloppu meni aikalailla vaan koomaillessa kotona, paitsi tänään näin kaveria syömisen ja leffakäynnin merkeissä. Sunnuntait tuntuu jo luonnostaan leffapäiviltä, viime sunnuntaina kävin katsomassa No Strings Attachedin (huippu!), tällä kertaa oli vuorossa Just Go With It (ihan ok).
Ensi viikkoa odotan jo innolla, olen pitkästä aikaa menossa Turkuun kaverin luo, ja ne reissut vaan on aina parhaita. Parit kuvat viikonlopulta:

Translation: Sunday is a great day for going to movies, last sunday I saw No Strings Attached and today Just Go With It. Both were good, but the first one was definitely better!
I'm really looking forward to next week, I'm going to Turku to visit my dear friend I haven't seen for ages! Here's pictures taken this weekend.
huu
movieess
weekend

183 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihanat noi kuulokkeet!!!

February 27, 2011 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Żaneta Kastelik said...

Love you, you're sooo pretty<3

February 27, 2011 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Una B. said...

so cuute!:>

February 27, 2011 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Amraka said...

"Snacktastic" outfit!

www.amraka.blogspot.com

February 27, 2011 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger welcome to my jungle said...

I just LOVE your hair. It´s so pretty!

- Dani

http://myjungle.tumblr.com/

February 27, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger goliath said...

love your headphones!

February 27, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Shirin said...

I really like your outfit, and I loveee the touch of red with your headphone!

♥♥♥

http://glitterfreezzze.blogspot.com

February 27, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Susanne said...

great outfit :)

enjoy your trip to Turku!

February 27, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you buy this amazing bag?! i love it! please tell me back in the next note! xx from Poland!

February 27, 2011 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger freyja said...

love all the pictures, especially the last one :)

www.theperfectplayground.blogspot.com

February 27, 2011 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

that looks wonderful! but the popcorn looks a little unhealthily yellow.. hah! gorgeous as always. <3

February 27, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger K. said...

Great photos!
xo, Karolina

February 27, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Anna Grostina said...

Lovely photos! I saw no strings attched too and thought it was amazing.

February 27, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Fashion Gossip said...

Love it! You look great!!
Xoxo, K.

February 27, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

you're cute !
great pics.

xx,
*http://like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com/

February 27, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Love your style!
- Jenny

http://she-loves-chocolate.blogspot.com/

February 27, 2011 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Obsessed.Makup.Addict said...

Your hair looks gorgeous!

February 27, 2011 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Stunning photos, your hair looks amazing ! :) xx

February 27, 2011 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Patrycja Tyszka said...

you look amazing, as usual :)
greetings

February 27, 2011 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger LAVEL said...

Ohhh, I so love THIS bag <3

February 27, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger ♥Uffie♥ said...

You are SO gorgeous

February 27, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

VERY LOVELY PHOTOS!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/


XOXO

February 27, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger deniz said...

you're so beautiful (:

February 27, 2011 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Caz said...

You look gorgeous! I love going to the cinema! xx

February 27, 2011 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Anna-Alina said...

Cool...*
my blog
http://alinochkablog.blogspot.com/

February 27, 2011 at 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like your furry coat!

xo thefashionguitar

February 27, 2011 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger G. said...

You look so cute ;-)

February 27, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger maphi bayolo said...

love those leather leggins :) and you look great , also sundays are great for movies xoxo

February 27, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger R- ROKSI said...

Great outfit
:)

February 27, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Huuum popcorn <3


http://nnoush.blogspot.com

February 27, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! u had a nice weekend!
I passed all studied! thats horrible!
I love your blog! its so cute! :)

One thing, the next week i will go to Paris and I saw when you went to Paris, you recomend me anything restaurant, shop or something?

kisses!*

www.socucute.blogspot.com

February 27, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger EllysMakeupbag said...

Your leggings are too cool.

February 27, 2011 at 9:58 PM  
Anonymous Savannah said...

You are so pretty.
I wish my hair looked like yours!

February 27, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger PLAAMKAA. said...

love your ring!<3
great outfit:)
http://plaamkaa.blogspot.com/

February 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger marcela said...

you have beautiful face

http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

February 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger PLAAMKAA. said...

love your ring!<3
great outfit:)
http://plaamkaa.blogspot.com/

February 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Martiarti said...

Amazing look, I love your fur;)

February 27, 2011 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Leuk meid!
x amber

February 27, 2011 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Junia Gonçalves said...

loooove the legging....

February 27, 2011 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Weronika said...

You are so beautifull I love your blog! I'd like to see someday your hause you have great interiors on the pictures :)
Kiss

http://journeytoyourdream.blogspot.com/

February 27, 2011 at 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are beautiful :)

February 27, 2011 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Satu said...

Täydellinen turkki <3

February 27, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger emmi said...

Love your hair! :)

February 27, 2011 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger magdalena maria said...

very nice ;)

February 27, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Emmi said...

you pretty girl!I love the last picture,where are your ear-phones from?

February 27, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a nice post;-)
have fun in Turku;-)

February 27, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a nice post;-)
have fun in Turku;-)

February 27, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooooooo beautiful *-*

February 27, 2011 at 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love your outfit!

xoxo
Mara
http://redhead-lifestyle.blogspot.com

February 27, 2011 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Cátia Couto said...

I wish I was so pretty and skinny like you! Nice outfit, love the leather pants :)

xoxo ;*
http://itscocovintage.blogspot.com/

February 27, 2011 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Fia said...

I looove your hair *_*

February 27, 2011 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger L said...

you're so pretty girl and love it your clotehs :> !!

http://leijasblogg.blogspot.com/

February 27, 2011 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger mikado said...

I love it, and your hair!

February 27, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger london loves said...

love the bag!
xx

February 27, 2011 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Krissy ~ style san san said...

beautiful, like usual!
Krissy xoxo

February 27, 2011 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger JR Doyle said...

Headphones <3

February 27, 2011 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Tamuna said...

You can so rock the fur! Love it!

xx
A Journey to Style

February 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Mia M. said...

the red headphones are so cool!

bisous,
mia

heylilahey.blogspot.com

February 27, 2011 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hei minkä ikäinen olet ja asutko kotona? Oon lukenu vähän aikaa sun blogia ja nää asiat häiritsee kun en tiedä :D

February 27, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great look..i like your blog..;)

February 27, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Cinja said...

love your pants :)
yummy, popcorn haha

http://cinja.blogspot.com

February 27, 2011 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Catarina Pereira said...

i watched No Stings Attached two days ago and it's definitely one of my favorite movies ever!
you look beautiful, dear.

February 27, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look great :) and you're perfectly slim, how did you achieve?

February 27, 2011 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger j. said...

headphones are so cute !
x

February 27, 2011 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger María said...

So lovely!!
xx

http://meandmylifestyle.blogspot.com

February 27, 2011 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Abir said...

You look so lovely !

February 27, 2011 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

the first picture of you is really great) and i can say that no strings attached is a really good movie, i like it too) you r great!

February 27, 2011 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your coat is really cute, lovely photos

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

February 27, 2011 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Monika said...

You look so pretty :)

February 27, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos!! And I'm loving your pants!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

February 28, 2011 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

looking great :)

http://houseofesha.blogspot.com/

February 28, 2011 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Cool headphones. And I love your first picture...you are just too pretty!

February 28, 2011 at 12:24 AM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

You always look so cute!

February 28, 2011 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger avinashi said...

the first pic is sooooooooo cute :)

http://aavinashi.blogspot.com/

February 28, 2011 at 12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG what a BEAUTIFUUUL legging !

February 28, 2011 at 1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei, voisitko joskus tehdä video postauksen? :> olis aiivan mahtavaa nähdä sua ns. livenä :)

February 28, 2011 at 1:10 AM  
Blogger Safia said...

You are so bautiful and you have a really great style !
I love your blog !

www.safiaa.com

February 28, 2011 at 1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely :)
I want to see them films!
http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/

February 28, 2011 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger Samm said...

I just discoverd your blog, I like it!
Love your fur coat!

With love, Samm
@ www.afterstylecomesfashion.com

February 28, 2011 at 1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel as if you are perfect.

February 28, 2011 at 2:11 AM  
Blogger Carlinka said...

love your blog! and your fotos and of course your outfits!
check out my blog
regards from Berlin!

Love, Carlinka
www.extra-v-agent.blogspot.com

February 28, 2011 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Rorie said...

Have you eveer thought about doing a hair tutorial?

February 28, 2011 at 3:28 AM  
Blogger Raj said...

Beautiful photographs
I saw just go with it too, I thought it was hilarious, a great Sunday movie!

February 28, 2011 at 3:34 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

so pretty!

February 28, 2011 at 3:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're adorable!
Andrea grace
www.alwayssaygrace.blogspot.com

February 28, 2011 at 3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your place looks great :) maybe u could show some pictures one day

February 28, 2011 at 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great outfit! You look good as allways :)

February 28, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Aawww noi kuulokkeet! Tee musiikkipostaus, että saataisiin tietää mitä sä noista kuulokkeista kuuntelet. :>>

February 28, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger monika said...

you are just so pretty! i work at the movies and saw both of these and i totally agree with you that no strings attached was better!

xoxo monika

February 28, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Hanna said...

love the pics and your coat is really great!

♥

February 28, 2011 at 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cute coat!

February 28, 2011 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Anne Jennika said...

Moikka! Eksyin tänne sun blogiin vasta ja tosi kivalta näyttää! :)

February 28, 2011 at 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihanaa, tykkään sun blogista ja oot tosi kaunis. =) mut jalkas saa mut ällötyksee.. hirveet tikut, hyi.

February 28, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Arina Polevskaya said...

u r soo thin on the last picture!!

February 28, 2011 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Pauline Dress said...

I love your fur coat !

kisses of france !!!
xx
http://leblogdesoglam.blogspot.com/

February 28, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger pocahontas said...

great look

http://pocahontas-marta.blogspot.com/

February 28, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

mitä kameraa käytät? :)

http://annika-its-all-me.blogspot.com/

February 28, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so pretty))
have a nice week!

February 28, 2011 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Nadya said...

you have sweetest smile ever :( <3

February 28, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Curiouser and Curiouser said...

Ooooh I love your jacket! :) x x

http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/

February 28, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore You, but I can't stand your new cross ring. I'm not catholic, but You know, for some people it's something special. For me - doesn't look good at all and mess up Your outfit.

You look gorgeous as always:) kisses.

February 28, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Marla Marx said...

You look stunning, i love ur hair!

February 28, 2011 at 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Sonja said...

pakko saada tietää mistä oot ostanu noi legginssit? ihanat!

February 28, 2011 at 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Mira said...

Hei mistä oot ostanu ton ekan kuvan puseron?

February 28, 2011 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger maria said...

Wou ihan tosi ihana laukku! ♥

February 28, 2011 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger With love, Ana. said...

You`re such a cutiepie and i love your bag <3

February 28, 2011 at 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kävin tänää itäkeskuksen anttilas ja siel oli yks pelottavan samannäkönen myyjä kassalla kun sä :D! mietin et ootkohan sä se, mut sen hiukset oli hieman erinäköset :-D.

February 28, 2011 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Xenia said...

I have a similar Headphones =D
blog as always is excellent.

February 28, 2011 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Reetta said...

oot vaan niin kaunis ja sun hiukset on jotai nii ihanaa! :))

February 28, 2011 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger AliceG said...

you are so pretty!:) love your hair<3

thestrawberrymousse.blogspot.com

February 28, 2011 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Triple-L said...

I really like the effect on the first pic. And sundays are really perfect for watching films since all the stores are closed.

Greetings

February 28, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those will be sick if you do a video about your " everyday makeup routine " and I really love your blog ;)

February 28, 2011 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Kolevatyh said...

ты такая чудесная! ))

February 28, 2011 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger bananaomi said...

you're beautiful! U're such an amazing inspiration for me!

February 28, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger CHOCAROME said...

Hi :*

You're so beautiful and perfect. I 'm following your blog and I have one question - will you make any giveaway? :)

February 28, 2011 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger thesecondface said...

i love your black bag : )

new follower : )

hope you will follow my new blog in

the future, too.

http://the-second-face.blogspot.com/

come and see, i've posted your link on my blog.

xoxo mäggi.

February 28, 2011 at 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW♥

February 28, 2011 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

I absolutely love your posts! I really like your style!

February 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Jonna said...

Oot ihanan nätti ihminen! 8)

February 28, 2011 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger BECKY MAY said...

I'm craving popcorn now! Lovely blog :)

The Flower Girl

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

February 28, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Wow, I love your fake fur!!!

Would you be so nice and tell me where you got this one from?


http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com

February 28, 2011 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Stina said...

toi turkki on ihana, ja sormus myös!!

February 28, 2011 at 11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your post!

http://brillenmode.blogspot.com/

March 1, 2011 at 12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your outfit, as always. :) This fur coat looks really good on you. I hope you enjoyed your weekend. :D

March 1, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Miss Exotic said...

wooh i love your blog is amazing.
Stop by mine, I have new post.
A kiss

March 1, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Antonia said...

nice :D

http://antoniiar.blogspot.com

March 1, 2011 at 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in love with your bag <3
You're style is amazing, keep up the good work ^^ haha.

March 1, 2011 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Neysa Bové said...

gorgeous outfits! love the blog! xxo -nb

March 1, 2011 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

lovee your blog! You´re so pretty!
http://fashionspion.blogspot.com/

March 1, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your face is so gorgeous, and i love your bag with the spikes!

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

March 1, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in Turku!:)

Kisses!

H.

March 2, 2011 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Love your ring..where is it from?

March 2, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Michelle's Style File said...

Love your pants!!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

March 2, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I still love that coat!
xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com

March 2, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Anonymous mette said...

http://irc-galleria.net/user/carrou%5E/picture/124282107

Koita käydä ilmi antamassa. Käyttää sun kuvia :)

March 2, 2011 at 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://kuvake.net/user/ElenaG

löysin kuvakkeesta tollase ja ei varmaan oo sun?

March 2, 2011 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

magnificent :)

March 2, 2011 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Cocoloni said...

Love your leggings !!
xx http://cocoloni.blogspot.com/

March 2, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your hair naturally wavy or straight? Very beautiful! :)

March 2, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so cute *.* i love your blog

March 3, 2011 at 12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! Love the red nails!

March 3, 2011 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger Giulia said...

I want to see these movies too!

Kiss
from Milan
Giulia
www.thesmileybow.blogspot.com

March 3, 2011 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

You're beautiful !!! :) NICE BLOG

Visite our new Bolg and follow if you like :

http://fullofdistantdreams.blogspot.com/

March 3, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

sulla on niin upea blogi!! :o varmaan paras mitä oon tähän mennessä lukenu

www.birdglide.blogspot.com

March 3, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, i just wanna know, where did you buy this amazing bag please ? :) I love your style and especially your ring !

March 3, 2011 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Please make a movie like you doing make up !!:)

March 3, 2011 at 7:06 PM  
Anonymous Sini said...

Hei näin sut tänään Turussa bussissa :D en viittinyt tulla sanoo moi kun en ollut varma et oliks se nyt:D Sanoin vaan kaverille et jos nään sut uudestaan niin oisin tullut sanoo moi :D

March 3, 2011 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Marta Grzegorzak said...

wow, your language is so cool & funny :D great look!

http://catsuperhero.blogspot.com

March 3, 2011 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger EDYTA said...

rings are great! Have fun in Turkey!

March 3, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger melle lunettes said...

your cute !!!!!
Kiss
http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/

March 3, 2011 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger vivian said...

bongasin sut eilen (torstaina) aleksi13 (: olitpas nättinä !

March 4, 2011 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger not-normal said...

you're sooo pretty!
love your blog!


http://creatures-on-earth.blogspot.com

March 4, 2011 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Patrycja said...

pretty girl ;) love Your dairy;) <3!

March 4, 2011 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Vivian Lindholm said...

Oot nii nätti! :) Ja hienoo et kirjotat myös enkuks!

walk-with-v.blogspot.com

March 4, 2011 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Just read through your site! (Thank your friend at 20SB Renatta...)

Great pics! Especially of the city. Good stuff.

Plus, you posted a picture of your underwear, which is always great in my book.

More people should do that. Well, not ugly people, but you get my point.

Caleb

PS for your enjoyment I've ran this comment through google translator:

Lukekaa läpi sivustollesi! (Kiitos ystäväsi 20SB Renatta ...)

Great kuvia! Erityisesti kaupungin. Hyvää kamaa.

Plus, olet lähettänyt kuvan teidän alusvaatteet, mikä on aina hyvä teokseni.

Yhä useammat ihmiset pitäisi tehdä. No, ei rumia ihmisiä, mutta saan kohta.

Caleb

http://calebshreves.blogspot.com

March 4, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

Like your leather leggings and that fantastic fur coat. Have a great weekend meeting up with your friend!


www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

March 5, 2011 at 4:19 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

great outfit! :)

March 5, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

onko sulla @PassionQuotes niminen twitteri? ainakin siinä profiilissa on sun kuva =)

March 5, 2011 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger stella said...

you're so pretty!

x

March 5, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ärsyttävää ku kirjotat niin harvoin vaikka sanoit että alat postailee useemmin

March 5, 2011 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Dani♥ said...

Photo cool, It is conclusive!

March 5, 2011 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Siru said...

Ihana tuo takki!

Juliet xxx

March 5, 2011 at 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sun täytyy bloggaa enemmän :)

March 5, 2011 at 11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What have happend??
Bloog, love your blog!

March 6, 2011 at 12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So gorgeous! <3

March 6, 2011 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger lipoooo said...

so cool ;)

March 6, 2011 at 12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE, PLEASE!
I want to new post!!! :)))

March 6, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new post please!:)

March 6, 2011 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger maria said...

ihaaania kuvia:)!

March 6, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous mirka said...

http://kuvake.net/user/ElenaG

kylläpä nuo ihmiset jaksaa tehdä feikkiprofiileja :<

March 6, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger anni said...

wonderful post! ♥

http://cupofcaramel.blogspot.com/

March 6, 2011 at 2:42 PM  
Anonymous heyyheyyy said...

myy minulle tuo newlookin karvatakkisi vaikka 100e !!!! se on niin kaunis :) mutta ymmärrän jos et halua..ajattelin vain kun sitä ei näy ihan koko ajan päälläsi niin en sitten tiedä mutta mieti asiaa, ja ilmoittele

March 6, 2011 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Nells said...

the pictures are amazing!!
you have a really nice blog and i strong sense of style!!!i am following!
would love to see if you like my blog of course!!

www.ffffashionmixxxx.com

March 6, 2011 at 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really in love with your jacket of the last picture! looks amazing.

http://lmdiary.blogspot.com/

March 6, 2011 at 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oon niin kade:D ! btw ihanat kuulokkeet <3

March 6, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger The coffee muffin said...

You´re so pretty...!!
xx
I <3 U

http://thecoffeemuffin.blogspot.com/

March 8, 2011 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Patti Santamaria said...

great post, great look, follow me
http://shoesandbasics.blogspot.com/

March 8, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Anonymous cuteredbow said...

It looks so yummy ! Love your style !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

March 10, 2011 at 1:45 PM  
Anonymous inssu said...

mistä tuo paita on?

March 11, 2011 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

No Strings Attached was so good, I love it.

March 20, 2011 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger madeinmarta said...

I love you so! What headphones aee this ? i love it !

March 23, 2011 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger What.Jessica.Loves said...

I love your coat and your bag !!

http://whatjessicaloves.blogspot.com/

April 19, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

nice clothes:) and cool room:0

July 30, 2011 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home