live like you don't plan to wake up
Tänään oon tehnyt jotain järjestelyjä Nyciä varten, kuten vaihtanut rahaa dollareiksi, ostanut matkakokoset shamppoot ja hiuslakat ja muut. Pakkauslistankin jo tein! Viel pitäis kaks päivää jaksaa oottaa, vaikka onkin lyhyt aika niin tulee tuntumaan kahelta vuodelta, ootan niin liikaaa :-D Alla näkyy tän päivän asua, vähän synkkää ja tylsää. Nycistä toivon mukaan löydän piristystä vaatekaappiin, oon tällä hetkellä kyllästynyt kaikkeen..
Translation: Today I did some arrangements for NY, I changed money into dollars and bought some travel size shampoos and hairspray and stuff. I also did a packing list haha! Still two more days to go. Though it's not a lot, it'll feel like two years, I'm waiting for my trip sooo much. Below you can see my today's outfit, it's kinda boring and dark. Everything in my wardrobe seems boring at the moment, hopefully in couple of days that will change :-D




107 Comments:
you are so pretty!
a boring wardrobe? yeah, right...
I LOVE U so much.
you are so so so pretty and i wish i could have your life.
<3
How exciting :)
http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/
it doesn't matter it's boring, but so stylish and I love it and will love it, no matter when the spring will come;-)
Will be once more post before your trip? That would be great, have fun in NY;-) I'm really happy that your dream is comming true;-)
I do packing lists all the time - they keep me organised!
that meal looks sooo delicious! fab outfit as always! x
http://www.annawithlove.com
GREAT OUTFIT!
LOVE IT!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
XOXO
Great outfit post!
Wish you sooooooo much fun in NYC
and can't wait to see the photos from NY. :)
xoxo, Laura
the outfit is great. i like it and i can't belive that you don't.
Oh! ♥ Wow! ♥ You are very sweet. You are beautiful. You are very very nice. You are pretty. You are super. You are PERFECT! ♥ You have got a style! :) You have got a super blogspt! ♥
gorgeous! you make me want to wear more black :) xx
very pretty! ♥
Your outfit isnt boring at all.
You have a great style, I love it!
Have a fun at NY.
X
Take a look at my blog
www.nathalieloveforfashion.blogspot.com
still so much snow? :/
Is not sooo boring and you're such pretty! Delicious looks your salad with cheese FETA? Mhhh..
xoxo
That salat looks so yummy :)
if your wandrobe seems to be boring to you... oh dear me, don`t dare to have a look in mine ^^ THAT IS BORING! :D
you look so great! ;)
plaamkaa.blogspot.com
Do a packing post please! I'd love to see what you would pack.
I'm so impatient for you, NY is the dream :)
Great outfit, you look awesome !
htpp://nnoush.blogspot.com
love your sweater, you have great style!
You look gorgeous :
This comment has been removed by the author.
hey !!! i have a website which can be funny for complete your NYC trip:
http://www.onthesetofnewyork.com/
beautiful girlll <3
Outfit is perfect, I like you in dark colors
Ps.your meal looks delicious ;))
greetings :)
i love ur hair!
gorgeous outfit - i'm so jealous of your trip to new york!! xo
love zsara
I think it's a great and simple outfit, love the boots :)
www.theperfectplayground.blogspot.com
This outfit ROCKS!
Really.. i love it <3
xx
Marc.
have a safe and fun trip!
p.s. you should restore your old photo's that say they exceed the bandwidth.. .etc
<3
that food yum yum. you look lovely too
Scrapbook de la Emma
niiiin kaunis :) en tajua mika sun blogissa niin koukuttaa, sun arkisimmatkin postaukset on ihan parhaita.
Your outfit is so amazing! I love the jacket!
xoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
Great outfit as always!
you're so beautiful dear :)
xx
www.simplebutreal.com
Your hair always looks flawless! love it!
http://wolfpackculture.blogspot.com/
MISSÄ kävitte syömässä? Apua, näyttää ihan hullun hyvältä toi salaatti meinaan :) Toivottavasti vastaat!
Wow, all the preparations for NY trip sound awesome. Hope you enjoy it there and take a ton of pictures.
You're looking SO good! I love your pictures!
I wish you lots of fun in NY - and great shopping ;)
I'm going there in June and can't wait to leave :)
You look so great:) Love your clothes
http://matilda-freewheel.blogspot.com/
I love your bag!
I'm so excited for you!!
♥
amazing
;)
http://sebastiankubatz.de
http://blog.sebastiankubatz.de
vau oot tosi kaunis ! ja sun blogi on aivan huippu:)
Hauska matkaa, mullekin kelpais! :) Toivottavasti esittelet ostoksia ja matkakuvia sitten kun palaat! (:
http://katariina-sunkissed.blogspot.com/
love your bag FOREVER♥
oh i'm so jelous about your trip to NY! hopefuly i would go there too, at least i have my ount there! :)
hope you will post many many pictures from NY :D
oh and GREAT outfit on those new pictures! love it *.*
kisses from PL!
Your blog is definitely my favourite blog about fashion!
Have fun in NY and we are waiting for the picturessss :D :*
wow, only two days left? :)
I hope that you'll keep us up to date when you'll be in NY.
Yummy your salad!!!!
You look really graet, I love the jacket!
♥
I hope you will have an amazing time in New York :D
Gorgeous! <3 I'd be super excited about going to NYC, too, ha ha! ;)
looooove it!
you are so beautiful :)
Iiiks, ihanaa reissua!♥ Utelen sulta sit vinkit vielä ennen ku ite lähden, lähden nimittäin loppukuusta nyciin myöskin!;- D aiai, have fuuuun!
nah, it´s not boring, I loove that outfit! black suits you well :)
Great bag! Have a fantastic trip ;)
http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
great outfit :) brr. so cold outside, don't you freezing? :D
not boring... it's a great style! love your outfits! :)
have fun in NY!
im went to NY in last holiday. This city is wonderfull, but i wanna come back to home...
Your wardrobe is not boring ! Your style is so pretty !
your look is dark but not boring ;p
You are look amazing! Have a nice trip! :)
http://glossymustdie.blogspot.com/
love your outfit!! <3
How do you do that you have such beautiful hair? :)
Great outfit, not boring at all.
xx Olga
http://lapetiteolga.blogspot.com
I love your bag. Where did u buy it? Lots of love from Germany!
hey !
I found lots of inspiration in yours outfit( sorry for my english)
And could you tell me where did you buy your jacket?
Thanks
<3
thats so weird i did the same today for my trip to new york tomorrow! i got some mini toiletries - they are so cute :) im sooo excited, just like you. hope you have a great time, we will be there at the same time !! love olivia http://the-fashionfox.blogspot.com/
p.s love your blog, check me out too x
ihana asu! paljonko oot varannu rahaa nyciin?! :)
http://annika-its-all-me.blogspot.com/
really ♥ it !
http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/
Music News
http://iamhypeoujessaye.blogspot.com/
BE HYPE GIRL!
=)
You are so beautifull! I can't stop looking at you and at yours iutfits. Sory for my mistakes but I'm from Poland :) I'm so jealous that you are going to NY. I want it to! ;pp
love your style <3
can you maye post some pictures of you in partyoutfits someday?
that would be awesome :D
Love your bag!!!
http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com
i would just love to go to NY with you, getting out of all the general stuff meeting new people enjoying the US. Hope you'll post a lot of pictures and get to buy a lot of new outfits.
http://live-life-cherrybee.blogspot.com/
Äää mikä salaatti, mitä siina oli? 8)
wow :D you are extremely beautiful!
http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.
Ohh NY!! I hope You will have a great time!
ääää oon niin kateellinen ku pääset New Yorkiin! :D siistii! pidä hauskaa siellä!
wow you're going to NYC? i'm SO jealous!
You look pretty again! Love your bag :).
xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com
hei aloin nyt vasta lukee blogias ja tosi kivaöta vaikuttaa ! ootko minkä ikänen ? ja missä asut :) ?
omg!
amazing outfit!
xx
http;//portaltrendy.blogspot.com
Oh I love packing lists and I do them all the time. Sometimes weeks before I leave. They make me feel well structured and organized. And the make me full of pleasant anticipation ;)
Steffi <3
http://so-life-addicted.blogspot.com/
Ootpa taas nättinä :) Ja sun hiukset on aina niin ihanat!
Satu
You're so, so pretty.
I like the Shirt!
And.. The salad looks so yummy =P
Kisses
Giulia
www.thesmileybow.blogspot.com
beautiful outfit!
have fun in NY!! i´m so jealous, stuck here in snowy Tallinn -.-
hei marianna! SUN JOKA IKINEN ASU TÄÄL SUN BLOGIS NI ON IHAN älyttömän ihania!! haha pakko tunnustaa että kun oon shoppailemassa ni mietin aina noita sun asuyhdistelmiä! ja sulla on muutens niitä lauren gonradin kirjoja! niin mullaki:) ootko sää tykänny niistä? mää oon ainakin! katotko koskaan niitä the city tai the hills sarjoja? musta ne on tosi huippuja!:D haha,eikait mulla muuta enään kun tosi kivaa reissuu nykiin,se on ihana paikka;)!
ps sulla on kiva nimi:D!
terv.Marianna:D!
Beautiful outfit! It's not boring at all!
I just returned from a trip to NYC and I must warn you, because of the snow storms and such, to bring rain boots or tall, water proof boots! the snow cleaners are going on strike so they cleaning up after a snow storm is terrible. So definitely bring water proof foot wear because there are giant puddles at the end of each block!
but i do really enjoy your blog, and enjoy your trip!
indieelise.blogspot.com
i guess i couldn't stand this snow anymore. :D
still love the way you look :)
xxx
http://rigidgoddess.blogspot.com/
have a good flight to NY(:
Please post pictures everyday, you're gorgeous. And please post pics when u get back from you New York trip.
You have to eat go to Crumbs. It's a cupcake shop and it's seriously out of this world. It's better than Magnolia's, I promise.
you're so pretty!!
Sul on niin ihanat hiukset ja oot muutenki tosi kaunis!
http://www.walk-with-v.blogspot.com/
MISTÄ SÄ OOT OSTANU NOI KENGÄT, JA MIHIN HINTAAN :))) aah oon ettiny ylipolven saappaitta jo vaik mistä, ei löydy!
I really enjoyed your blog, it's a great blog!
(http://www.guusvanvugt.blogspot.com)
i don't think you even own anything thats boring! i WISH i had your wardrobe! good luck in new york, I'm so jealous!!
love the layering!
inspiredbydahlface.blogspot.com
i love ur blog, u know how to write in english language, keep it up....you are so pretty, fashionista...!
i love ur blog, u know how to write in english language, keep it up....you are so pretty, fashionista...!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home