Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

let's not think about tomorrow tonight, let's just live the moment

Sunday, January 23, 2011

let's not think about tomorrow tonight, let's just live the moment

facebook
( ^Now you can find my blog on Facebook, click the picture and there it is!)

Sorry you haven't heard from me in couple days, I came home yesterday from my friend's place where I stayed for a while. We've planned our NY trip soo many times, finally it's getting closer and closer, only 8 days left!!! If you have any tips, about shopping or restaurants or anything, feel free to give them! I'd be really grateful! :)

// Nyt löytyy munkin blogista sivu Facebookissa, ylintä kuvaa klikkaamalla pääsee sinne!

Oon ollut viime päivät kaverin luona enkä oo ehtinyt koneelle päivittelemään. Ollaan niin monet kerrat jo suunniteltu tulevaa Nycin matkaa, vihdoin se oikeesti on jo lähellä! Enää 8 päivää!! Eli nyt saa kertoa ihan mitä tahansa vinkkejä Nyciin liittyen! Kiitos :)
nycccc
nycccc2
Now playing:











151 Comments:

Blogger martienn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 23, 2011 at 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianna please told me and please add photo ur all bag !
I love ur blog !
You are so pretty !

January 23, 2011 at 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please add post tomorrow !!!

January 23, 2011 at 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not like you! you're in love with you! you're so empty and stupid! Such a girl who only thinks that to everyone's liking! you're ugly, stupid and do not know anything! you're not even nice, not you write off people, I wrote once you email and I wrote on the blog already .. how did you start blogging and you I do not odpisalas, marianna why this you? I really admire you but you could be nicer and more with people to talk, because it is you have so many observers say that the people you love, but also to feel awe, so be nicer because I do not get away!
if you're so kind please reply me!

January 23, 2011 at 8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and please add post more, and don't think about me wrong....

January 23, 2011 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger martienn said...

ou, thank U Marianna for your facebook !

January 23, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful girl:-*

January 23, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Have fun! I really, really want to go there too!

January 23, 2011 at 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg what kinda comment is that?
anyway, i love your blog!
keep doin' the good work! <3

January 23, 2011 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!
Love these pics so much!!!


Marc.

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

January 23, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger blahh said...

Definitely check out a restaurant just off Time's Sqaure called 'Five Napkins'. You'll have an amazing time! x

January 23, 2011 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Pia said...

unfortunately i've never been to NYC but 2 of my friends stayed there last summer for 2 weeks and they went to Steve Madden and they loved, maybe you should go there ;)

I wish you lots of fun over there. (:

x

http://imtheflame.blogspot.com

January 23, 2011 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Mia M. said...

err, the comments above are weird. Anyway, I love your blog and you trip will be fine! I have been to NY twice already and will be there in September, too.
I did some posts about my trip here
There you will get more impressions!
Hope you have fun!

bisous,
mia

heylilahey.blogspot.com

January 23, 2011 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

yeeeay facebook :D
great pictures dear :)

xx
www.simplebutreal.com

January 23, 2011 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

cant wait for the photos!

have a nice trip over there!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/





XOXO

January 23, 2011 at 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you. New York City is my favorite as well. I've only been there a few times, even though i live about three hours away. You definitely need to check out Times Square, eat at Planet Hollywood, shop at Bendel's and see the whole city from the top of the Empire State Building. Ahhh there's so much to see!! How long are you going for?


I love your blog and your style.
Marley from Boston

January 23, 2011 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Hope you have an amazing time in New York. I'd definitely recommend going for a meal at Buddakan. You need to spend some time in Soho and the Meatpacking District and also go to the top of the Rockefeller centre for amazing views of Manhattan.

January 23, 2011 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger HappyFroggy said...

I immediately liked your blog on facebook =)
I wish you the best time in New York!
Have a nice week too,
x
Juliette

January 23, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger The fashion building / DIY said...

Like the pictures!

January 23, 2011 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger PLAAMKAA. said...

i like it! :))

http://plaamkaa.blogspot.com/

January 23, 2011 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Amraka said...

I would give so many things if I could go to NYC!

www.amraka.blogspot.com

January 23, 2011 at 9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oon ihan _helvetin_ kateellinen....OTAT SIT PALJO KUVII!!!!

January 23, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Essi said...

Kannattaa ehdottomasti käyä Empire State Buildingissa! liput ei muistaakseni olleet mitkään kovin kalliit ja näköala oli UPEA!! me käytiin myös semmosella parin tunnin risteilyllä Manhattanin ympäri jonka kohokohta oli varmasti Statue of Libertyn näkeminen:-)
hyvää matkaa!:-)

January 23, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Anonyymi said...

voiei oon niin kateellinen, mäki haluun nykiin :( <3 Pidä hauskaa siel! (;

January 23, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Masha said...

Have a nice trip :)
NY is unforgettable!)

January 23, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Masha said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 23, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Masha said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 23, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger vicky h. said...

try the LF and W!NK boutiques in SoHo, you'll totally love them. Also, bloomingdales in SoHo is great!!

for restaurants, The Stanton Social is great and Shake Shack (I think 72nd st. by central park?!) is a MUST :)

have soo much fun and I cant wait to see pictures!

xox Vicky
Bikinis & Passports

January 23, 2011 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger *AS* said...

great!!!


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
www.buscandoenmiarmario.com

January 23, 2011 at 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

minkä värinen sinun tukka on? jos siis haluais saman värisen tukan kuin sinulla,niin mitä sanoisin mun kampaajalle väriksi? on nimittäin niin ihana tukka,että voi hyvänen aika(:

January 23, 2011 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Oot niin kaunis :)

http://just-bullshit-mane.blogspot.com

January 23, 2011 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Mauranne said...

great music choice! and I'd wish i was in NY right know!

January 23, 2011 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

You're very lucky i'm jealous !! Have a nice trip and come back with many memories to share with us ;)
Lovely pictures !

xx, Leah.

http://hapiness-love-music.blogspot.com

January 23, 2011 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger BEAUTY.LIFESTYLE.&MORE. said...

wow, wish you lots of fun in New York!! :)

January 23, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tottakai pitää käydä tsekkaa Victoria's secret, abercrombie&fitch, topshop, foreven 21 ja urban outfitters :) Sit whole foods market on aivan ihana pelkästään luomuruokaa myyvä kauppaketju. http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/
voisin mennä sinne vaik asuu, ehdottomasti käynnin arvoinen, jos sattuu jonnekki lähelle.
Metro on ehdottomasti kätevin tapa matkustaa siellä, se verkosto on aika monimutkanen, mut siitä pääsee nopee jyvälle. Kantsii ostaa sellanen monen päivän lippu, pääsee halvemmalla.
Mun matkan kohokohta oli ehdottomasti kävely Central Parkissa.
PIDÄ HAUSKAA ja ota paljon kuvia<3<3

January 23, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Judith said...

aaaw so jealous!! i wanna go to ny too! looking forward to your pictures from there so much :D

xoxo
http://style-treats.blogspot.com/

January 23, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger gorettisa said...

have fun in Ny with your friends...we are lookinng forward to seeing the pictures...

thinking about going to NY for my honeymoon...

http//:gorettisa.blogspot.com

January 23, 2011 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Lusikka said...

Oh what a great pictures! Now I started to dream about traveling to NYC too!


http://oh-deardeer.blogspot.com/

January 23, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger The Cat's Whiskers said...

I hope you have a great time! Definately have to watch a play on broadway while you're there ;-)
♠ ♠ ♠

www.APARTMENT 23.blogspot.com

January 23, 2011 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

Good songs!

January 23, 2011 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I hope you have an amazing time in New York! I went 2 years ago and LOVED it!I would definitely recommend you go to Century 21, its a massive store, with lots of clothes!
xxx

January 23, 2011 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger NINA said...

visit rice to riches, check out their website:http://www.ricetoriches.com/index.2.php
it's epic there..

January 23, 2011 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

how exciting! new york is beautiful! and really really cold! haha

January 23, 2011 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Sarah Munks said...

Enjoy your trip, NY is the best!
Dare to leave Manhattan and visit Brooklyn, Williamsburg, Bushwick, great vintage and thrift stores there and much cheaper. Also for bars and breakfast, brooklyn is great.

I used to live in NY so let me know if you have questions.

xo

January 23, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Never mind that you're not here:) we do not understand ... you is that you in New York you will enjoy, many photos you take pictures and then put them all on Facebook or here on the blog .. certainly it will be amazing:) I envy you this much ...

January 23, 2011 at 10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah i love your blog!

I like you on facebook now!

http://natureyourself.blogspot.com/

January 23, 2011 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Harrriiiet said...

I love love love your blog!
Its amazing,
I hope you have a great time in NYC.
Hopefully I'll go there when its my 21st! eeee.
x

January 23, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger LAVEL said...

January 23, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to eat at butters!

January 23, 2011 at 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pink Berry, the best frozen yogurht :D
and a resturant named dr jekyll and mr hyde. I PROMISE u that it's a super cool resturant. Their website, http://www.jekyllpub.com/
promise me to visit at least the website, u wont regret it.

January 23, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Anonymous mylpi said...

I like your blog
verrrry verrrry muchh
and last one is super new-york post :) :*:*:*

January 23, 2011 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's great news :)

Have a nice trip in NY !

January 23, 2011 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Joll Burr said...

liked on fb!:) enjoy ur trip!

www.jollburrfashion.blogspot.com

January 23, 2011 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger E said...

You're going to have su much fun! Already looking forward to see the pictures you will take :)

P.S. The first few comments are really weird, don't pay any attention to them..

January 23, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

heey :) well, first, ich LOVE your blog.
i never been to NYC , bit a lovley blogger i follow just been there two weeks ago and posted some tips where to shop ( http://summer-rain-and-cupcakes.blogspot.com/ , thats her, but she writes german only)
her special tip is to go to an outlet mall in new jersey named jersey garden, there you can find many cute things to ouletprices :) so you maybe should try it . :)
hope i could help
xo, katie

http://somegoodresolutions.blogspot.com/

January 23, 2011 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Julchen said...

i love the way you take your photos, it's special i think.

<3

http://julia-kopflos.blogspot.com/

January 23, 2011 at 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a wonderful time in NY :)

January 24, 2011 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Have an amazing time in New York! It's such a surreal and magical place. You are going to love it.

Make sure you visit Victoria's Secret. I wanted to buy the whole shop! And you have to get some Hersheys chocolates :)

x

January 24, 2011 at 12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im going to new york in march! cant wait :)
http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/

January 24, 2011 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Nyciin, oon hieman kade!
Tulin itse sieltä juuri pari viikkoa sitten kotiin.
Mä suosittelen ihan yleisen hengailun lisäksi empire state buildingissa käymistä. Vaikka onkin sellainen turistirysä, niin sieltä on auringonlasku aikaa ihan mahtavat maisemat! Vapauden patsas taas oli aika pettymys, ei kannata odottaa liikaa..
Jos aikaa on, kannattaa lähteä kaupungin ulkopuolelle outletteihin.
Manhattanilla kannattaa ehdottomasti suunnata Sohoon shoppailemaan! Ja tietty Century21 on aika must..

January 24, 2011 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

DON'T FORGET TO GO SHOPPING IN SOHO!

January 24, 2011 at 12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I have some tips about NYC, if you want any, just send me a message and I will send back for you with tips :) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mariannan/176465265724170?v=wall#!/amanda.trabulsi
my facebook :)
xxoo

January 24, 2011 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger Milja said...

OOn liian kade tosta reissusta :(

January 24, 2011 at 2:57 AM  
Anonymous Paige said...

I was just in NYC today! It was freezingg so dress warm

Cafeteria is a great restaurant (in Chelsea on 7th & 17th) for breakfast, brunch, or lunch..

Also, check out Cafe Gitane in SoHo...it's a tiny local spot, but their famous avocado toast is very good!

SoHo has great shopping as well. There's Topshop, Bloomingdale's, and other boutiques. There's also Chanel, Burberry, Rag & Bone, Miu Miu, Prada, Fendi and Intermix--which are all fun to look at! :) have fun!

January 24, 2011 at 3:49 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Maureen said...

My tips:
Serendipity has great frozen hot chocolate and it's near Dylan's Candy Bar (Ralph Lauren's daughter's candy shop, the biggest candy store in nyc). John's has the best pizza and shopping in Soho is OK but it'll be shops that you see everywhere (Mango, H&M, etc. so I wouldn't spend too much time there). Sign up for free with "Playbill" and you can get around 50% off on Broadway shows- see a show!!! If you like the Beatles, "Rain" is really good.
xoxo,rebecca

January 24, 2011 at 4:21 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

take lotsa photos at NY!

January 24, 2011 at 4:40 AM  
Anonymous amyC | fashion folk art said...

ooOHHOH! Well, totally recommend going to the West Village - it's very romantic and of course lots of cute houses, cute people, lovely eateries and little boutiques. Plus, it's close to Forever 21 in Union Square where you've also got Filene's Basement, Sephora, and a Whole Foods.

In the West Village I recommend: Jeffrey's grocery for lunch and L'Artusi for dinner. Of course Central Park is great for photo ops any time of year!!!

hope you have a wonderful time in NY Marianna and check out my NY TIPS post: http://bisteccafloria.com/2010/10/23/nyc-regular-beyond/

January 24, 2011 at 4:47 AM  
Blogger Wolfpack Culture said...

Have a wonderful trip! I'm so jealous, and I live in New Jersey haahah why am I not in NY? :(

http://wolfpackculture.blogspot.com/

January 24, 2011 at 5:06 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

everyone seems to be going to new york this time of year!!.. i will be there next tuesday for the first time!!.. excited much

love jennifer xx

January 24, 2011 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger mira said...

Itse en ole päässyt käymään Nykissä, mutta ikuinen haavehan se on - tai ainakin siihen saakka kun sen pääsen toteuttamaan. Oma vinkkini siis sun tulevalle reissulle on, että ota kaikki ilo irti mitä vaan irtoo ! Mahtava reissu varmasti tulossa ja kun pääsee viettämään sen hyvän ystävän kanssa, mikäs sen parempaa :)

January 24, 2011 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger Juttis said...

Itse tykkäsin Central Parkista todella paljon. Kun oli muutaman päivän talsinut pitkin kaupunkia, oli ihanaa istua alas nurtsille ja vaan nauttia auringosta ja seurasta. Toki me olimme siellä kesällä.

Me ostettiin (viikon vai kahden, en ihan muista) metroliput, eivät olleet kalliit. Välimatkat välillä tosi pitkiä ja metro helpotti liikkumista paljon. Vaikka treenaankin lähes päivittäin, tuolla tuli talsittua niin paljon, että jalat huusi iltaisin hoosiannaa :)

Ota reissustas kaikki irti :)

January 24, 2011 at 6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't fashionweek during your stay there? :)

January 24, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

I very happy for you bacause of your ny trip!! I would love to visit that amazing city one day.

January 24, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a nice NY trip :)

January 24, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger BurningBlonde said...

Marianna take me with you, hehe. I hope you have loads of fun! I never been to NY but I'm planning to go :)
littlefashionangel.com

January 24, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Lola said...

I can't wait cause I want to see ur photos !!! :)
Have a nice trip xxx

January 24, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olin just marraskuussa nycissä ja oon niiin kateellinen ku pääset sinne nyt, mä haluun takas! Mutta yks siisteimmistä kokemuksista siellä oli Empire state building, mentiin 11 aikaan illalla, ei ollu liikaa ihmisiä ja ne valot on vaan ihan uskomattomat. Shoppailuun Soho oli ehdottomasti paras paikka ja siellä oli muutenki kivoin fiilis, tykkäsin ite muutenki alakaupungista eniten. Sohossa shoppailessa jos ruokapaikkaa etitte niin siinä on kuubalainen suosittu ravintola Cafe Habana missä on tajuttoman hyvää ruokaa, kannattaa kokeilla!

January 24, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Satu said...

Ota paljon kuvia niin me lukijat jumissa täällä lumessa saadaan kans pieni pala NYCiä :)

http://mukavaamatkaa.blogspot.com
Satu

January 24, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Riikka said...

Mä olin just tammikuun alussa reilun viikon nycissä, se on niin mahtava paikka! Jäi vaikka mitä nähtävää ja voisin lähteä samantien uusiksi :)

Me ostettiin sellaset CityPassit joilla pääsee erilaisiin nähtävyyksiin, tulee huomattavasti halvemmaksi ostaa joku sellanen turistikortti jos meinaa käydä esim. Empire State Buildingissa ja jossain museoissa. Suosittelen Empire State Buldingia, sinne kandee mennä silleen että näkee sieltä manhattanin ensin valoisassa ja sitten iltavalaistuksessa, en ole ikinä nähnyt mitään yhtä kaunista kun manhattan illalla! Tosi upea :) MoMa oli myös vierailun arvoinen paikka.

Shoppailumahdollisuuksia on ihan kamalasti, kandee ehdottomasti käydä Century 21:ssä, sieltä löytyy vaikka mitä. Me ei käyty missään outleteissa kauempana, kun manhattaniltakin löytyi niin paljon kauppoja. Sohon alueelta Broadwayn varrelta löytyy mm. topshop, urban outfitters, forever 21 jne.. Kannattaa varata aikaa ihan vaan hengailuun, siellä on niin paljon nähtävää joka paikassa :)

January 24, 2011 at 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that you are not serious...Are you going to NJ for shopping and restaurants? In NJ is so many interesting things, places, or historical places....and for you is only shoppnig. There are the same clothes as in Europe. And you now in life there is more than clothes...

January 24, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woodbury common outlets!!! Sinne on vähän matkaa Manhattanilta mutta todellakin worth the visit ;)! Hyvää reissua!:)

January 24, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger marianna said...

Thank you all so much for your comments and NY tips, I'll definitely write down these! I'm so excited to go there, and will of course take looooots of pictures!! Someone asked how long I'm going to stay there: for 6 days! So much to do in six days haha :)

Malwa: I hope that you are not serious:-D

// Kiitos kommenteista ja kaikista vinkeistä, nää on ihan huippuja!! :) Otan siellä sit todellakin paaaljon kuvia!

January 24, 2011 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

hey dear,

i like your facebook ;)
gosh i love your rose pillows too!
I will get them for my own flat in future :D.

hope you will have a beautiful time at NY.

http://freakylovelyfabulous.blogspot.com/

January 24, 2011 at 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! <3
Why can I not see your pictures on your blog? : (

January 24, 2011 at 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! <3
Why can I not see your pictures on your blog? : (

January 24, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

ihania kuvia ja kivaa matkaa :) tuli noista hinku nykiin :)

January 24, 2011 at 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@malwa: hahaha, that was really funny :D that's typical Polish attitude, don't comment if you want to be unkind :-)

January 24, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in NY!!

xx Olga
http://lapetiteolga.blogspot.com/

January 24, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kannattaa ehdottomasti mennä Jersey Gardens:iin! se on ostoskeskus mis on kaikkii halpoi outletteja:) esim forever 21,victoria's secret, abercombie&fitch ja monii muita! sielt saa halval kaikkee:) se on keskustan ulkopuolel ja sinne pääsee bussil mut se on ehdottomasti sen arvonen! ja kannattaa käydä SoHossa, bongasin ite siel Sarah Jessica Parkerin :D sohossa on kans yks ihana cupcake leipomo Mangolia bakery.

January 24, 2011 at 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ainiin ja kannattaa käydä Central Parkissa! ja sen vieressä onki the Plaza hotelli, käytiin sen aulassa kattomassa ja aika upee oli.. :D

January 24, 2011 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger withloveyolie said...

I hope you make a lot of pictures :)
Have a great time at NY
xx

January 24, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Mimeta said...

nice!! i like it!!!
kisses!! lovely day!!

January 24, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Anonymous niki said...

NYC? ♥

January 24, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

mäki haluan newyorkkii_!!!!! :) epistä ..:/

http://annika-its-all-me.blogspot.com/

January 24, 2011 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

mäki haluan newyorkiin!! epistä.. :)

http://annika-its-all-me.blogspot.com/

January 24, 2011 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Between Nous said...

Have a great time in NY!
We love ur blog, you are so inspirational!!!

XX
http://betweennous.blogspot.com

January 24, 2011 at 5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like delicious hambburgers you have to go to Schnippers! I've eat the best burges of my life there! Yammy. Have fun in NY :).

http://fashionfreakwithheart.com

January 24, 2011 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger karina caffeine said...

so i live in tribeca, nyc
and as a downtown new yorker, there are many fabulous places to go and you wont ever be bored. As a blogger and fashionista, you will need to be in soho. The food spots and shopping will be just what you are looking for. Barneys, bergdorfs, and saks fifth avenue in midtown will be another great trip and for fun while around there visit F A O SHwartz for some lovely toys and pics. Central park and go skating al Wolman Rink. If you need specific restaurants. Let me know, i can direct you the right way. I think I saw someone mentioned Cafeteria..and you must go there!

January 24, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!, tää sun blogi on tosi ihana, tykkään tosi paljon, näkee että näät vaivaa todellakin tän eteen:) Vähä varmasti ihanaa lähtä Nykkiin! vitsit itekki haluisin jo matkustaa sinne:)mäkin oon suunnitellu matkaa nykiin,aika kauan! mutta ei oo vaan ollu aikaa matkustaa sinne,mut eiköhän se toteudu tässä tulevaisuudessa, mutta tosi mukavaa reissua sulle ja sille sun kaverille,pitäkää ihanat kuusi päivää siellä!

January 24, 2011 at 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there!
I've stayed in NY for one year and i can absolutely recommend you magnolia bakery in case you like cup cakes (you'll find it here for example 401 Bleecker Street). another hip restaurant i felt in love with was the yaffa restaurant in east village, 97 Saint Marks Place.
just check it out ;)

Love
flora

January 24, 2011 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

have a nice trip!

http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

January 24, 2011 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Katty & Cie said...

Your blog is very cool !
I dream to go to New York, you are very loucky to go there ! I hope that you will have a great time there !

January 24, 2011 at 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love NY!! I was there two weeks with my father two years ago and now I want to retourn!!!!!!

I have to say that i went in summer, so the weather was perfect! but now it probably cold!!

I hope you enjoy your trip and NY

ps: if you see Blake or Leighton, please, take a lot of photos!!!! I love them, don't you?:)

January 24, 2011 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Trendsetters said...

I've been in NY one month ago, I'm sure you'll have a great fun, it's an amazing city!!

Come check our blog:)

xx
http://theothersideoftrendsetters.blogspot.com/

January 24, 2011 at 8:05 PM  
Anonymous yaded said...

Sulla on ihana tyyli :) mutta siis tässä muutama vinkki nykiin, olen itse käynyt siellä kymmeniä kertoja, viimeksi kesällä.

Jos vaan on aikaa kannattaa käydä stekkaamassa mielestäni maailman paras outlet-kylä Woodbyry Premium Outlets . Nettisivuilta löytyy ohjeet miten päästä perille. Ja aikaa kannattaa varata koko päivä.

Soppailua Manhattanilla: yksi suurimmista Forever21 myymälöistä löytyy suoraan Times Squarelta, Abercrombie & Fitch löytyy 5th ave:lta, samoin Juisy Couture, Victorias secret ja tietty kaikki suuret merkit.

Macy's on broadwaylla ja siis maailman suurin tavaratalo, Saks 5th avenuen myyjät voivat olla aika nirppanokkia... Sohossa, Broadwaylla ja 5th avenuella kannattaa varata aikaa käbelyyn sillä kauppoja on paljon ja niissä kannattaa pistäytyä.

Central parkissa kannattaa käydä kävelemässä ja Grand central station on aika upee asema sieltä löytyy myös Banana republic. Jos taide kiinnostaa niin MET on parempi kuin Guggenhaim mutta tosiaan todella lähellä toisiaan.
Kannattaa käydä katsoa Empire State buildingin katolta naisemia, mutta sinne kannattaa suunnata kun ilma on mahdollisimman hyvä niin on upeemmat maisemat. Mielestäni vapaudenpatsaalla käynti oli turhaa, itse patsaaseen ei pääse sisälle ja lautta hidasta ja etenkin jonotus lauttaan. Brooklyn bridge on aika mahtava. Metron lisäksi taksilla on näppärä kulkea eikä maksa ihan kauheasti. Ainakin iltaisin turvallisempaa (mutta siis en ole koskaan pelännyt iltaisin Nykissä).

Saks 5th avenuella on perinteisesti upeet koristelut rakennuksessa talvisin, jos eivät siis ole vielä ottaneet pois ja Rockefeller Center on vastapäätä, on myös aika upee.

Hups. Vähän venähti. Toivottavasti näistä on jotakin apua :)

January 24, 2011 at 8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hyvää matkaa:) mut kun sulla ei taida olla mitään kysymyspostausta, niin aattelin kysyy täs, et kui pitkä oot,kengän koko ja silmien väri :)?

January 24, 2011 at 8:27 PM  
Anonymous yaded said...

Joo ei toi linkkaaminen onnistunu eli siis lisäyksenä äskeiseen kommenttiini Woodburyn Outlet kylän löytyy osoitteesta http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=7

ja hyvää matkaa :)

January 24, 2011 at 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I want to go to New York!
xoxo

January 24, 2011 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

lovely!

January 24, 2011 at 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Minna said...

Hei onko toi sun oma hiusten väri vai ootko värjänny?
Jos oot värjänny niin minkä sävysellä ja merkillä? :)

January 24, 2011 at 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! nice that you have a facebook:) You can add you as a friend? :) Do you have a different profile? If so, invite me I'll be nice:) By Ania Dudkowiak facebook type to find me Bye! ; **

January 24, 2011 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Elisa said...

oonko ees HIEMAN kateellinen et pääset Nykiin! ite oon ollu siellä kyl jo kolme kertaa, mut silti! :-D se koukuttaa:(

January 24, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooi oot nii ihana ja on aina ilo huomata ku sult on tullu uus postaus!pidä mukava nycin matka =)ja toi on tosi kiva ku laitat ain välil noit now playing ois kiva jos laittaisit useemmin=)=)

January 24, 2011 at 10:30 PM  
Anonymous areuopenminded.com said...

Voi hitsi, olen niin kateellinen teidän matkasta! Innolla odotan New York -postausta :)

January 24, 2011 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger M said...

very, very nice blog! i love it :)

January 24, 2011 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger miiu said...

Moikka, tulin just viikko sitten Nykistä itte takaisin ja voi että oli ihana reissu. Tossa onkin jo noita vinkkejä annettu, mutta outletmesta Woodbury premium outlets kylä on ihan käsittämätön. Tunti manhattanilta bussilla. SIeltä löydät ihan järkyttävän määrän kauppoja jossa on ihan pilkkahintaan kamaa.

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/store_listing.asp?id=7

January 25, 2011 at 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really love that songs !

; sorry, my vocabulary, but I'm from (:

January 25, 2011 at 12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mariannan I love your blog! I have lived in NY my whole life and I definitely suggest that you go to Buddakan for a meal! It's a bit expensive but definitely worth it. Also Bianca located on 5 Bleeker Street. It's a very small Italian restaurant, very inexpensive, but very good food. They are cash only! Also have a burger at Shake Shack, it's delicious!

Have fun!

January 25, 2011 at 2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great taste in fashion, but terrible in music :P Like a thirteen-year-old girl o_O

January 25, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Anja said...

I don't have any tipps for NYC, but I look forward to reading about your trip, because I'll go there in May. :o)

January 25, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger offline said...

Hey =D dein Blog ist wirklich super, hast du vielleicht Lust auf eine Gegenseitige Blogvorstellung ?
dann hinterlass doch einfach ein
kommentar auf meiner seite ^^


http://neon-tree.blogspot.com/2011/01/bist-du-neu-und-hast-noch-nicht-so.html#comments

January 25, 2011 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Katie Reed said...

hey, just gave you a stylish blogger award, check it out.

www.lockstockstyle.com

January 25, 2011 at 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should go to river side cafe-it´s an restaurant in brooklyn and you have a beautiful view oluzs delicious food.and fo to soho for shopping it´s perfect.and got to barneys coop.xoxo

January 25, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Dagmara said...

i love your style ♥

http://www.formspring.me/molloved

January 25, 2011 at 6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NY is awesome :D
You have to go to Hollister, Forever 21, Abercrombie & Fitch, Prom Queen, VS and all the small stores in the side streets :)

Have fun :D

January 25, 2011 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Fess said...

My dad just came back from NY, and everything is on sale at the moment, so he had a $400 Ralph lauren coat at $60 !! I was there just before the New year's eve, got to the Rockfeller center, and to the Abercrombie and Hillister shops on the 5th Avenue. And you must take a Starbucks and walk into Central Park. There is snow, it is SOOOOOO beauiful =D

January 25, 2011 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger melle lunettes said...

Love your pics, it's great !!
Kiss
http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/

January 25, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianna please told me and please add photo ur all bag !
I love ur blog !
You are so pretty !

January 25, 2011 at 10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you put the videos, I mean.. like that ..? also I LOVE your blog ! <3

January 25, 2011 at 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you place your videos like that ? and I love your blog !! <3

January 25, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you place your videos like that ? oh and I love your blog ! <3

January 25, 2011 at 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahah ! I never comment on blog so I didn't understand why my comment doesn't appear ,I already see .. << It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the site at the original post.>> sorry , my bad xD !!(also I dont understand the language, what's that,German :S ? )

January 25, 2011 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger mypetiteblog said...

you should definitely see a broadway show (the lion king!) a little bit pricey but definitely worth it :)

also central park is so much fun to just hang around!

January 26, 2011 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

you're so lucky! i would LOVE to go to new york :) love your blog!

www.coffeefashionmagazines.blogspot.com

January 26, 2011 at 3:15 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

I have 2 restaurant recommendations for you:

Celeste (Italian) - On the Upper West Side, 502 Amsterdam Ave

Noodle Bar (Noodles.. lol) - In the West Village, 26 Carmine St

Have the best time while you're here!

January 26, 2011 at 5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEW POST!!!!!!!!!! :)

January 26, 2011 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Paula | one little smile said...

so have fun and make a lot of amazing pictures!! :)

January 26, 2011 at 4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahhhhh have fun there in NYC, take me with you haha (:
When are you leaving?
love your blog
xoxoxo

January 26, 2011 at 5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we NEED a new post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 26, 2011 at 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new post! new post! new post! :-)

January 26, 2011 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianna, when you add a new post? ;(

January 26, 2011 at 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i could also fly to NY <3

whoknowswhatfashionmeans

January 26, 2011 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger xxag said...

Hallouu! Beautiful blog, you're beautiful, i'm from Poland, I'm your big fan! cant wait for next post ;)

fashionagg
http://miliondni.blogspot.com/
it's a woman's world

January 26, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Luisa KF said...

I give my Versatile-Award to you :)
Much fun. I hope you enjoy and like it :)

Greetings from a fan in Germany
http://chicibambini.blogspot.com/

January 26, 2011 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

ny is just amazing. you will have so much fun. its a place where you definitely wear whatever you want. balthazar is a place you can eat and drink something and maybe see a celebrity. the longchamp store in soho has a great interior design. tiffanys. macy's... a broadway show is definitely worth the money. there is so much to do, sightseeing, shopping...have fun!!!

X, Annie

anniewear.de

January 26, 2011 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger il mio piccolo capriccio by Fabiola said...

un blog genial!!
me ha encantado!... te sigo!!!
Yo acabo de empezar en este mundo asi que te dejo el enlace de mi blog para que te pases y si te gusta me sigas..
http://ilmiopiccolocapricciobyfabiola.blogspot.com/
Besos

January 27, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

New York is such a wonderful city. I've just spent a few days over there and it was perfect ♥ ♥

January 28, 2011 at 12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eikää vähän epistä oon niin kateellinen kun pääset Nykiin! :D Mut pidä kiva matka ja ostele kaikkee kivaa, ja ota paljon kuvia! :)

January 28, 2011 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger jenny95 said...

hey, omg, i luv ur blog!
it's great and amazing.
your pictures are very nice. i luv them all!
greets, Jenny.

www.peachyrose-diary.blogspot.com

January 30, 2011 at 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kannattaa käydä new yorkissa semmoisessa kun century21! siellä on ed hardya guessia juicya uggeja yms muite merkkei -70% :)))) kannattaa käydä kattomassa lisä tietoo vaikka sen nettisivuilta!

January 30, 2011 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Rene Braun said...

Cute photos!!!

WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

You are welcome to visit my blog too! Kisses:))

February 4, 2011 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home