Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

lazy day

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

lazy day

Niinkun ootte varmaan huomanneet, oon vuoden vaihteen tienoilla aloittanut täällä blogissa vähän tiheemmän päivittelytahdin. Vaikkei tätä oo vielä kauaa ollut, täytyy sanoa että tuntuu paljon paremmalta, joten näin tulee nyt myös jatkumaan! Mielummin päivitän useammin ihan fiiliksen mukaan myös lyhyitä juttuja, kuin silleen että jättipostaus per viikko, johon ängetty kaikki mahollinen.

No, muihin juttuihin! Tänään aamulla oli niin laiska fiilis (joka kyllä jatkunut koko päivän) että halusin vaan pukea jotain helppoa ja mukavaa. Olin melkeen koko päivän kaverilla, suunniteltiin Nycin reissua ja syötiin korvapuusteja. Nyt illan oon vaan löysäillyt kotona, vikasta kuvasta näkee mitä teen just nyt, ja oikeestaan koko illan..

Translation: As you may have noticed, I've started to update my blog more often lately. This feels so much better, updating more often and also maybe shorter, than making big messy posts like once a week. Weeell, to other things! Today I felt so lazy, I just wanted to wear something comfortable and easy. I spend the day at my friend's place, we ate cinnamon buns and planned our NY trip. After that I've just relaxed at home, in the last picture you can see what I'm doing right now and what I've done the whole evening.:-D
kuvaaa
12345
  • Checked shirt, scarf / Zara
  • Jeans / Pull&Bear
  • Boots / Bianco
123

171 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Minä olen huomannut tiheemmän postaus tahdin ja se on mahtavaa! Ei sillä, etteikö sinun postauksia jaksaisi odottaa vaikka kuukausi tolkulla mutta näin on kivempi! :)

Olet niin minun lempi bloggaaja, niin sympaattiselta ja ihanalta vaikuttava jalat maassa oleva ihminen, jos sinut joskus kaupungilla näkisin niin tulisin varmasti halaamaan ja kiittämään että sinun laisia bloggaajiakin löytyy! <3

Hyvää alkanutta vuotta sinulle!

January 6, 2011 at 12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wau, oon niin kade kun pääset New Yorkiin! :D Vielä minäkin sinne joskus lähden. ;) Nyki on sellanen kaupunki että se ois melkeinpä pakko jokaisella kokea edes kerran elämässään.

January 6, 2011 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger A. said...

www.loveargs.blogspot.com

click here!!!

January 6, 2011 at 12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihanaa kun postailet enemmän, LOOVE IT<3 AND KEEP IT GOING(;

January 6, 2011 at 12:54 AM  
Anonymous cns said...

Nice style!
Keep up the good work.
By the way, can you write a post about your Macbook Pro ? Are you happy to have it? Is it easy to use?

January 6, 2011 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger FashionHippieLoves said...

great scarf!

X

January 6, 2011 at 12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you've decided to update more often :-)
Even when you're lazy, you're look great.
I hope you and your friends have a great trip!

January 6, 2011 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

i love to see it, that you are now updating more often :)
lovely post, as always!

January 6, 2011 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

you look so pretty ;)

January 6, 2011 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Love the scarf - I really want one like that!

January 6, 2011 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

Love that scarf. You are by far the best dressed blogger I follow! Beautiful x

January 6, 2011 at 1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and by the way, you're dog is adorable!
:-)

January 6, 2011 at 1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kiva kun postailet useammin :)
myös - kiva asu!!

xx

January 6, 2011 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

I like your checked shirt and boots!


LOVELY OUTFIT!

I LIKE

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

XOXO

January 6, 2011 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Rigid Goddess said...

love the simplicity of that look
xxx
http://rigidgoddess.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all your posts :)

January 6, 2011 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger Tanya_Alexeeva said...

love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 6, 2011 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger Nicolle said...

lovely outfit I wish I had a big glass of wine! xxx

January 6, 2011 at 1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really love your posts! :) and im happy that you do it more often now;)
greets <3

January 6, 2011 at 1:10 AM  
Blogger XandA said...

its so much better ... posting more often.
So nice outfit .. love your shirt and scarf. Comfy but lovely .. and mmm that last picture,jealous. And your dog looks so adorable ^^ <3

January 6, 2011 at 1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaaaaay : ) it's really nice to see your updates more often than u used to do :) keep updating! and don't forget to do thousands photos in NY !! xoxo

January 6, 2011 at 1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is nice to see you more often :)

January 6, 2011 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger freyja said...

Love your outfit and your hair girl !!
Your beautiful :)

www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com

January 6, 2011 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger Sirpale said...

Kiva ku kirjoitat useammin:> Ihana toi viimeinen kuva, niin tunnelmallinen(:

January 6, 2011 at 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you started posting more often! I love your blog.

January 6, 2011 at 1:20 AM  
Blogger PLAAMKAA. said...

i love your style! <3
you're amazing! :))

http://plaamkaa.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 1:22 AM  
Blogger Raj said...

Your outfit is so casual and cool, I love it
New York trip sounds so exciting!

January 6, 2011 at 1:23 AM  
Anonymous Judith said...

aw the last pic looks so comfy! and your dog is so sweet :)

http://candyy-cane.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 1:33 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

lovely! I'm happy that you will write often! :))
xo.

January 6, 2011 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger Sebastian said...

I'm a really big fan of your fashion
love your style

too bad you're so far away for a photo shoot


;)

NEW BLOG:
http://blog.sebastiankubatz.de

cheers,
sebastian

January 6, 2011 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger Erin Willett said...

Great outfit, love the photos :)

Your place always looks so neat, and well decorated! Does it ever get messy? haha

visit Hey, Reckless Mind

January 6, 2011 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger Johanna said...

I really like that you post more often now!! You do a great job with every post :)

January 6, 2011 at 1:44 AM  
Blogger Joll Burr said...

great post! i love ur outfit and the way you write your blog, so similar to mine! just love it here and envy you the relaxing evening, looks great from the last pic!:)

www.jollburrfashion.blogspot.com

xo, Joll

January 6, 2011 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger Magdalińska said...

last photo is wonderful <3

January 6, 2011 at 1:47 AM  
Blogger PaperAirplanes said...

Since you post more often now, your blog is one of my favourites :)
you're really beautiful, love your outfits and I enjoy reading your post! Just love it :)

January 6, 2011 at 1:54 AM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

You always look so cute and I love your blog so much!

January 6, 2011 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

I love love love your scarf and the whole outfit is really nice. :)

January 6, 2011 at 1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Хорошая такая)

January 6, 2011 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

such a cute little puppy!
love that chunky knit scarf xx

www.dreamingofidaho.blogspot.com

January 6, 2011 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger Krystel. said...

Grrrr, i love you style !! <3

January 6, 2011 at 2:11 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

oot niin kaunis tässäkin! Ja ihana koti teillä :)

January 6, 2011 at 2:22 AM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Love your outfit :-) And the picture of your even is gorgeous x
http://phhoebee.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger Christina Orfanopulu said...

I love youre blog <3

http://www.thegoldendiary.blogspot.com

January 6, 2011 at 2:32 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

lovely :) I'm happy that you update more often :)

January 6, 2011 at 3:01 AM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

love ur watch :)ive seen sort of the same from guess, but it looks too big on me. urs doesnt seem too big...ive been looking for one like that...could u tell me where its from? :)

http://houseofesha.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 3:16 AM  
Blogger fashsth said...

from where is your watch? love your blog xx

January 6, 2011 at 3:37 AM  
Blogger Junia Gonçalves said...

how cute is this dog...
i think u should post more than once aa week, we love your blog..
xoxo
ju

January 6, 2011 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love this outfit. It's very chic and cozy and you still look gorgeous. And I love that last photo. Looks like you're having a relaxing time :]

January 6, 2011 at 4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hihi, ei mitään lisättävää edellisiin kommentteihin :) Eli ihanaa kun postaat useammin, oot tosi suloinen ja kaunis, tiedä se! :)

January 6, 2011 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger XOXO said...

I LOVE it when you update often!! Keep it up girl!!
xox

January 6, 2011 at 5:16 AM  
Blogger Melly said...

The scarf looks absolutely lovely!

January 6, 2011 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

love your scarf!!

♥

January 6, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Cute outfit! Love your boots!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

January 6, 2011 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Nika said...

I like your outfit! :D

January 6, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Saskia said...

It's so great that you update more often.
Love your blog ♥

http://seasonsfashion.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger LUCY said...

awwwwww your dog is adorable! xx

January 6, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger LAVEL said...

i love your watch :)


http://shininglavel.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

you always look adorable!

January 6, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger A said...

cool outfit!!! Im following U! If u woudl like to check out my blog and if u like it follow.

onlyupsidedown.blogspot.com

January 6, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger niina said...

tosi kiva kun aloit taas postailla enemmän! :-)

January 6, 2011 at 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Juliette said...

It's nice you're posting more often. Everytime I feel like "aaah, let's see something (and someone) beautiful!"
Have a nice week!
Juliette

January 6, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger LR said...

asutko haukilahdes ? (: + sairaaan upee blogi !

January 6, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Amraka said...

Looks cozy :-).

www.amraka.blogspot.com

January 6, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger fashion ballerinas said...

I'm very glad that you are updating the blog more often=)
Looks great!!!

xo-xo
http://fashionballerinas.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger MissCupcake said...

I love the scarf and your hair!
I have recommended your blog to my friends and they loved it. If you want to visit me, this is my blog: lm-misscupcake.blogspot.com

January 6, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger xpresja said...

Love U and your style:)

January 6, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous missleides said...

chceck e-mail mariannan <3

January 6, 2011 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger ann said...

wow, you've got amazing dog! ;3

January 6, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Vera said...

so great that you decided to post more often ! your blog is so pretty good ! one of the best i ever saw ! keep on like this !!

January 6, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing!! ;)

January 6, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Mirva said...

Ihana kun psotailet useammin vaikka aina kyllä jaksoi odottaa sitä seuraavaa kun postailit harvemmin :)

Täytyy sanoa että sun blogi on ihan lempparein ja tykkään sun tyylistäs hirmusen paljon ! :)

January 6, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weren't you cold in that outfit outside in winter? :O

January 6, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

three posts in one week! wow! thank you ;-*

January 6, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look amazing

January 6, 2011 at 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voi että sulla on sulonen koira (: Ja tiheempi postaustahti on ilahduttanu!

January 6, 2011 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Curiouser and Curiouser said...

I am so jealous of your trip to NY! I've never been to America before and I'm dying to go! There is a possibility I may get to go in April - so fingers crossed :)

I 100% support you if you plan to blog more frequently (I am a new ish follower and your blog is one of my favourites! so having more to read would be lovely!). But I'll still keep reading even if you didn't blog regularly - I know from experience that although I / other people want to blog every day, sometimes it just isn't possible because life is crazy busy!

Happy New Year! x x

http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

saan sun blogista toosi paljon inspiraatiota ja on ihanaa että kirjottelet nykyään enemmän! tää on paras blogi minkä tiedän :)

January 6, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beauty :)

January 6, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

yes i love it that you are posting more often , i hope you'll keep doing it in the future . i wish i would look like you on lazy days , cause you it's amzing :)
i hope you will take a million pictures in new york l so that you can post a lot :)
and could you answer my mail ?:D

xoxo
emily

January 6, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogisi on aivan ihana ! miltä kuulostais postaus tosta aivan ihanan näkösestä koirasta? 8)

January 6, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody need to be lazy sometimes;)
I'm so glad that you write more often!
I can't wait to see your pictures from the trip to NY:)
Marta|PL

January 6, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger T.D.T. said...

what for a lovely outfit! :)

January 6, 2011 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Dominica said...

amazing scarf! :)

theDOMINICA.blogspot.com

January 6, 2011 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Sher said...

You looked so gorgeous even on your lazy days:)

xx

January 6, 2011 at 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice that you update your blog more often! :)

January 6, 2011 at 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihana tunnelmakuva tuo viimeinen! :)

Anni

January 6, 2011 at 12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! (:
I'm glad you post more often, because I really like your blog and I think everyone here does.
When are you going to NYC?
Love!

January 6, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

I love it!
Thank you for posting more often, you made my day♥

January 6, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great look !
I'm so happy you've decided to update more often !!


http://nnoush.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianna ich liebe deinen Blog,du bist so hübsch ! <3

January 6, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Wilma said...

oot ihan sairaan kaunis ;o

January 6, 2011 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

you look great!

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it <3 you look so pretty!

January 6, 2011 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger meghan. said...

You look adorable, and i love your scarf. im SO jealous of you gong to NY. take lots of photos!!
xxx

January 6, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

great blog!

January 6, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger cococherry said...

the last picture is very cozy-looking! :) i feel like having a glass on mulled vine now!

January 6, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger riikka said...

Mukavaa kun kirjoittelet usein. Kaunist tuo sohvakuva. :>

January 6, 2011 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger bunt♥leben said...

So Beautiful ♥♥♥

January 6, 2011 at 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in the first picture it looks like you have gained some weight..you look so much better now!! :-) love your blog!

January 6, 2011 at 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

niin millonka ootkaan nyciin lähössä? :-) upee kaupunki kyl olin, ite kävin siel reilu vuos sitte ja uusiks täytyy kyl mennä!

January 6, 2011 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Lizette said...

You always post the best pictures, the lighting in the last one is fantastic. And only a Finnish girl would go out to the snow with no coat, ahh I would´ve freezed.

kisses from Madrid,
Lizette

p.s. I am obsessed with NYC make sure to go to Serendipity 3 cafe and of course Magnolia bakery :)

January 6, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger AnnA said...

Why i didn't can see the photos from 2008??
It's a pity.

January 6, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger nelli said...

jes mä oon ilonen että oot alkanu postaileen useammin.:) ps.näytät suuuuperhyvältä! nätti!

January 6, 2011 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Oea said...

mistä toi sun ihana kellos on? :)

January 6, 2011 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

you are amazing girl :)

xx
http://simplebutreal.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thta's great you are writing more often! I hope it will not change :D cause i really like to watch your blog

January 6, 2011 at 2:52 PM  
Anonymous thefashionguitar said...

Love the scarf and the boots!! XO

www.thefashionguitar.com

January 6, 2011 at 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awsome, can you tell us readers how you can watch gossip girl on cwtv website please?

January 6, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The look look cute on you! I really like your blog and more and shorter posts are really welcome!

3>
http://meetmartina.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger margo said...

I'm so glad that now can read your your post and see your looks and photos more often!)

January 6, 2011 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger katekate said...

when are you going to NYC?

January 6, 2011 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger emmmi said...

Tosi kiva että postaat useammin :) Ihanat vaatteet taas! :D

January 6, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger natalia said...

You are a huge inspiration for me! Love the outfit :)


http://nahsense.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely shirt ; )

January 6, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Felina said...

I like the easy way to decore a candle like this (:

xo

January 6, 2011 at 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihanaa että päivittelet blogiasi useammin :) mahtava blogi!

January 6, 2011 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Mia M. said...

yay I like that you update more often!

bisous,
mia

heylilahey.blogspot.com

January 6, 2011 at 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to open your site and find a new post;-) PS. Oh my God, still after New Year's Eve I can't look at alkohol;-)
Have a nice evening;-)

January 6, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Life Lover said...

you are very cute :)

January 6, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger withloveyolie said...

The scarf looks so cozy!
xx

January 6, 2011 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger The Cat's Whiskers said...

That really looks like a cozy evening. And thanks so much that you update more regularly, I am sure we all appreciate it :-)

♥ ♥ ♥

www.apartmenttwentythree.blogspot.com

January 6, 2011 at 6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fabulous that you update more often ! Keep up the good work !

January 6, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Siru said...

Ihanat kengät!

juliet xxx

January 6, 2011 at 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joo tää on nii kiva et oot alkanu enemmä päivittää ! :) love it

January 6, 2011 at 7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !! You don`t know how happy we are you post more often now.
Take care.
Daria from UK

January 6, 2011 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

in the new year with new updates.
I think what you're doing right, when you write in two languages.
It is very convenient.
As for posts it's very cool.



go to my blog
I'll be glad all
http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute shirt!

January 6, 2011 at 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianna, put on warm clothes cause you will get sick and will not go to NY!;-)

January 6, 2011 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

you look so beautiful in this outfit , awesome !

and we got an award for you :)

http://valliantwonder.blogspot.com/2011/01/liebster-blog.html#comments

January 6, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mäki oon huomannu et postaat paljo enemmän ja sun kuvat on nii hienoi ja kaikki tunnelma mikä niist välittyy, et on kivempi ku postaat useammin =) <3

January 6, 2011 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Franka said...

I really like your watch!
What's the name of it so i can search on the internet? haha (:

January 6, 2011 at 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loooooooooove the outfit!
so casual and cute..

xoxo

http://emiliegroen.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Riina said...

ihana blogi :)

http://riinamaaria.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also think that is much better, updating more often, because all of us really love your posts! <3

January 6, 2011 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

Yes! I'm definitely for more updates :D I like! You look great again.
xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com
Hope you stop by some time :)

January 6, 2011 at 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sun blogis on niin paras! Kiitos mahtavista postauksista. Awwww, tekis mieli rutistaa tätä konetta ja lähettää sitä kautta sulle lämpönen halaus <3 Oot ihan huippu! :)

January 6, 2011 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Sofía said...

I love your blog! Your outfit is son cute, love that too! OMG, you are so lucky to be oing to NYC, have fun!
xx

January 6, 2011 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Malina said...

omg scarf its amazing ♥

January 6, 2011 at 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How old are you, beautiful? ; *
Cool blog.
age, please reply in English.

January 6, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger avinashi said...

I just can't wait for your post from NY :)

http://aavinashi.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great sense of style + simplicity
very pretty :)
Sophie

January 6, 2011 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Jonna said...

Blogisi on hurjan ihana! Sulla on niin söpö tyyli: käytät rohkeita juttuja mutta saat ne näyttämään jotenkin ihanan tyttömäisiltä! 8)

January 6, 2011 at 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Chanel said...

I looooove it <3

January 6, 2011 at 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your outfits always inspire me!
Loveeeee!
http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihana söpö marianna.. kumpa mäki oisin yhtä kaunis <3!

January 7, 2011 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger AmyRoto said...

loving the scarf and boots!

January 7, 2011 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

i love your style! the scarf looks so cozy!

January 7, 2011 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger Wolfpack Culture said...

I love when you update often!

http://wolfpackculture.blogspot.com/

January 7, 2011 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger My My Marie said...

Hey mariannan
I just wanted to let you know that i really like your blog, the pictures are lovely and you seem like a nice, smart girl, and with a great style definitely. keep it up. (:

January 7, 2011 at 6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the first thing i do when i'm on my computer is to check if marianna added a new post :D

January 7, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Annika said...

yeaahh :) great!good idea!!!
you look great!!

January 7, 2011 at 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i just wanted to say, i love your blog! you are beautiful and have really great style. and you seem like a really sweet person too. keep up the good work, much love<3

January 7, 2011 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Modna Komoda said...

Nice look :))

January 7, 2011 at 2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't understand why those teenagers are so crazy about this blog, mariannan is too lazy to even answer to her readers' questions. she never answers to readers' comments so why make so big fuss about this blog.

January 7, 2011 at 4:29 PM  
Anonymous Sara said...

Could you tell me where your gold watch is from? It's so pretty! :)

January 7, 2011 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Victoria Jin said...

just found your blog and i absolutely love your style!

xx

January 7, 2011 at 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a perfect way to spend an evening ;)

January 7, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I've recently found out about your blog and I'm just so glad that I did! It's perfect! I love your posts and your outfits, each is unique! Your style reminds me a bit of Miroslava Duma. :) Happy New 2011 and I can't wait to read more of your posts! :)

January 7, 2011 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Lena W. said...

Where does your watch come from?

January 7, 2011 at 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi darling!!I read ur interview..I saw that u know few about Brazil, yeahh I'm from this country.I would say that we dance samba, we drink caipirinha and we like wonderful blogs like urs!!Very nice!! I like that so much!First time visiting here..I have a friend that went to ur country and he absolutely loved it!!Well..I've been talking too much. I wish u the best!!Bye bye..

January 7, 2011 at 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you gained weight, haven't you? That's good, you look better ;)

January 7, 2011 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Ana said...

Wahouw, your blog is terrific ! :) I love that. <3
And I love your blouse, off courses.

!

January 7, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tosi kiva kun oot alkanu postailemaan useemmin! Ja myös se on tosi kiva kun oot alkanu kirjoittelemaan myös Suomeksi :)

Sun asut on aina tosi ihania & muutenkin oot tosi nätti. Oot myös todella hyvä valokuvaaja, on aina ihana katella näitä sun kuvia täältä :)

January 7, 2011 at 11:50 PM  
Anonymous ginger said...

I love your wristwatch. I need to get one for myself. Great blog. Thanks for the english translation!

creambyginger.blogspot.com

January 8, 2011 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger marianna said...

Thank you everyone, your comments made my day <3
Answers:
- I got that watch as a present couple years ago so I have no idea where it's from, but it's like a cheap watch, not any designer thing.. :D
- I'm going to NYC in the beginning of February
- Yes, I have gained weight and hopefully will gain still some more!
--
Vau, kiitos teille ihanille kommenteista, en ees tiedä mitä vastata kun nää on liian ihania. Tästä lähtien jos masentaa tuun varmasti lukeen nää kommentit, näitten jälkeen ei voi kun hymyillä :> <3

Vastauksia:
- Kellosta en tiiä mistä se on, sain sen pari vuotta sitten lahjaksi, mutta se ei oo mikään merkkikello vaan joku halpis :p
- Oon menossa Nyciin helmikuun ekalla viikolla
- Kyllä vaan, oon saanut painoa lisää, ja tarkotus ois vielä jatkaa :)

January 8, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

beautiful

January 8, 2011 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Micky said...

bella ^_^

January 8, 2011 at 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!
I love your blog, i come here all the day. I'm very happy you've decided to update more often =D. I would like to know where are you buy your golden watch?
Hope that you will answer me.

Bye Alissone

January 9, 2011 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Anja said...

Aw, your dog is so cute! <3

January 9, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Julian said...

schöne bilder : )

January 15, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

scarf and watch is extra:)
room and dog also ;)

July 30, 2011 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home