Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

outfit planning for new year's eve

Friday, December 31, 2010

outfit planning for new year's eve

Oon saanut paljon kysymyksiä mitä aion laittaa päälle uuden vuoden juhlintaan, ja tässä olis vähän pikasia suunnitelmia. Nuden värinen paita/tunika/toppi, tummat farkut tai leggingsit (jos paidan pituus riittää), mustat korkkarit ja clutch laukku. Eli ihan simppeliä. Nyt pitäs näistä vielä päättää tarkemmin, ja keksiä ehkä kans jotain erikoisempaa hiuksiin tai meikkiin.. Voin päivitellä kuvaa sit millaseen asuun lopulta päädyin!

Translation: I've got many questions what to wear for new year's eve party, and here's some quick planning I made for my tonight's outfit. I'm not quite sure yet, but something from these: a nude colored tunic, dark skinny jeans, heels and a clutch. So pretty simple! I'm not either sure yet what I'm doing with my hair and make up, but maybe I could try something new.. I can put some pictures here afterwards what I decided to wear!
nye1
nye4
nye3
nye2

// Thank you everyone for reading my blog this year, you've no idea how happy and grateful I am to have such wonderful readers, you're the best! I hope you all have a great night, I'll see you next year! :*
hny

112 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you live with your parents? :)

December 31, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger offline said...

those are great tops where did you get them from (=
love your blog !!

Love sunbeam
precioussunbeam.blogspot.com

December 31, 2010 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love these photos :)

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

December 31, 2010 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

oh wow !
your clothes are amazing , i wish i could live in your cupboard for one day :)
please take photos and please come on on schülervz ..
xoxo
happy new year ♥
and you should wear the one with the bow!

December 31, 2010 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

woohoo, have a great night!

December 31, 2010 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

haha ! you helped me a lot , now i also know what to wear !
if you want to know it you can check it in the following minutes on my blog , i am preparing an new post :)
THANK YOU !

December 31, 2010 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger jessicahoringa said...

Simple but really lovely!
And great pictures! ♥

December 31, 2010 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

This is my sort of plan, I need one of those tops to wear with my leather trousers! Hmm. Not long to go...
It would be mine

December 31, 2010 at 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I choose the tunic on the left =)
xo , M.

December 31, 2010 at 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get the right tunic from?

December 31, 2010 at 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Aww I would have wanted to see you in a really cute dress ;/

December 31, 2010 at 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish you a happy new year :D

December 31, 2010 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

LOVE IT !

xx
http://simplebutreal.blogspot.com/

December 31, 2010 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger FashionHippieLoves said...

the first pic is awesome!

X

December 31, 2010 at 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great tops!

December 31, 2010 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger xpresja said...

Your outfit's always pretty:) Happy new year again:)

December 31, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Emi said...

love your blog <3

December 31, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god... From where are the tunics?! They are very pretty!!

December 31, 2010 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

I think you are gonna look fabulous! Have a great night ;)
xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com

December 31, 2010 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Emmi said...

oh I love the tops!I never found blouses like these ones,although I always search for them..

December 31, 2010 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

please tell us from where these blouses are !

December 31, 2010 at 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i would like to know if it was possible for you to translate yesterday post because i don't understand finnish and i am quite frustrated because i can't understand what you wrote
By the way i love your blog ;)

December 31, 2010 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger violet frances said...

oh gosh so envious of your blouses and clutch grrr, hope you have a good 2011 ! :)x

December 31, 2010 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Joll Burr said...

im looking forward to these pictures "after" what u was wearing, please show!:)

www.jollburrfashion.blogspot.com

December 31, 2010 at 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think four shirt is the best for you on new year party. and black leggings. maybe you can do curly hair?

December 31, 2010 at 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the top on the right (with the bow)
enjoy your night and all the best for 2011 :) since I'm sick i have to stay in bed

December 31, 2010 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

PLEASE MARIANNA COME ON ON SVZ OR ANSWER MY MAIL ; ICANT WAIT ANYMORE ...:D
xoxo

December 31, 2010 at 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your Blog!
Wish you a happy new Year :)

December 31, 2010 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger PaperAirplanes said...

Love the shoes :)

December 31, 2010 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

Happy New Year, Mariannan!
I love you♥

December 31, 2010 at 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you buy fourth blouse? anwsere, please:)

December 31, 2010 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Karolina;* said...

I looove your blog and your style<3
wish you a happy New Year!


http://nycarole-nightfeel.blogspot.com/

December 31, 2010 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger MissCupcake said...

a simple look for a great night!!
happy new year!

http://lm-misscupcake.blogspot.com/

December 31, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

i love the blouses :)

xx,
*www.like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com


.

December 31, 2010 at 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, this blouse with something like bone is beautiful!! happy new year marianna!

December 31, 2010 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

cool!

i love your clutch!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

XOXO

December 31, 2010 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I think you will look amazing!
I love your clutch :)

wish you a happy new year, beauty!

December 31, 2010 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Ira Petrova said...

i wish you to have great celebration! happy new 2011 year! :D

http://irapetrova.blogspot.com/

December 31, 2010 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Agnes in Wonderland said...

Beautiful colours of the shirts. Happy New Year ;)

December 31, 2010 at 4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is very special and sweet, I love it!!
I wish you a happy 2011 and full of good wishes.
Kisses from Spain,

Anna

December 31, 2010 at 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time! Great pictures, I love your clothes <3 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!

+From where are the tunics?
love, K.

December 31, 2010 at 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, please post some outfits and makeups :) i'm looking for ideas. thanks, great blog.

December 31, 2010 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Sabrina ♥ Chérie said...

I love the Nude-Look too!

December 31, 2010 at 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wathever you decide to wear, you will be beatifull!Happy New Year Marianna

Mònica (Barcelona) :)

December 31, 2010 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Happy New Year and have a great time! I still don't know what I'm going to wear tonight either! x

December 31, 2010 at 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank to you! for all amazing post you have done and I'm so glad that you will be with us for next year.
So enjoy your New Year's Eve party!

December 31, 2010 at 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 2011!!!

December 31, 2010 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Phibster said...

I need to know where those shirts are from! Particularly the cream, second from the left.

December 31, 2010 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

I love the nude tops! Where are they from? I`m sure whatever you pick is gonna look amazing with skinny jeans, heels and a clutch.:)

December 31, 2010 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger EllysMakeupbag said...

Love those heels! Have a great new year's eve. xoxo

December 31, 2010 at 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Marianna!

December 31, 2010 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

i think all those tunics are fabulous. i like the right one in the middle most!
Have a great night!
greetings from germany! xxx



http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

December 31, 2010 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger Kathrin said...

Happy new year!

December 31, 2010 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger united moods said...

See U next year;)

December 31, 2010 at 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

simple, but gorgeous outfit! (-:

December 31, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Amraka said...

Happy new year, too ;-)!


www.amraka.blogspot.com

December 31, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<3 your blog !)

December 31, 2010 at 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ery beautiful things and images in general.
Happy New Year!!

December 31, 2010 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger BurningBlonde said...

Your outfit is going to look amazing, I can't wait to see your full outfit photos, and your hairstyle. Happy New year xxx. Angelica

December 31, 2010 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Happy new year! Great blog, hope you will check out my blog too. And follow me too if you like it.
x

December 31, 2010 at 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MARIANNA!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!

December 31, 2010 at 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pics!
Happy New Year! <3


http://luluandthestyle.blogspot.com

December 31, 2010 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

Ah, that clutch is to die for! <3

Happy new year! Stay safe! :)

December 31, 2010 at 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thank you for writing this blog!:D
Happy New Year, Marianna!:*
Marta

December 31, 2010 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Yaela - I Like Street Style Daily said...

i love the top on the right!
love your blog :)

http://thelifeofyaela.blogspot.com/

December 31, 2010 at 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year!!!.))

December 31, 2010 at 9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year! i like you! ♥

December 31, 2010 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

love it all!
ecspecially the clutch!
x amber

December 31, 2010 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger laboine said...

Happy New Year, dear <3

December 31, 2010 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Steph & The Spaniels said...

Happy New year gorgeous lady :)
I have loved reading your blog- and will carry on doing so in 2011, youre an inspiration and a stunner
all my love & wishes
xx

December 31, 2010 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Lidia said...

i love your blouses and your pictures :)))
have a nice new year :*

December 31, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year sweetheart :)
you never said anything to me, but I still love your blog an dI admire you very, very much.
please never give up.
love,

~ mia

January 1, 2011 at 3:31 AM  
Blogger Raj said...

Happy New Year!
Cant wait to see what you get up to in the coming year
Wish you the best for 2011

January 1, 2011 at 4:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT. i adore your blog, it's a m a z i n g! i'm from Brazil, and i found u searching pics in "we heart it" and i felt in love with your clothers and shoes!

Parabéns!(congratulation in portuguese)

January 1, 2011 at 6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish your dreams come true;) i've read many blogs but i love just yours!) happy new year!
from Oufa? with love)
xoxo

January 1, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

these are gorge, hope you have a fabulous new year

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

January 1, 2011 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Elli said...

Ouhh..your blog is amazing,i love you room the collors,bed all!

Die besten Grüße aus dem schönen Deutschland :))

January 1, 2011 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger eliza said...

love your heels, have a fantastic new year!!

http://www.bonjourbellerue.blogspot.com

January 1, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you'll have a great 2011 year! I wish you a lot of health, happiness, nice trip do NY, good friends and of course fantastic boyfriend!

January 1, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

Happy New Year,Mariann!

http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

January 1, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Andrea Mestre said...

amazing blog! I follow u from Spain!
xoxo

January 1, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Anonymous miamilka said...

your blog is so cool and you're amazing)
Happy New Year*

January 1, 2011 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Nora said...

das sind alles super schöne sachen, die blusen sehen toll aus und die hosen sind auch klasse! :) frohes neues jahr

January 1, 2011 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger annaa. said...

i hope that you have fun last night. :)

January 1, 2011 at 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your shoes! ♥

January 1, 2011 at 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi :) i prefer that your outfit was amazing! can't wait to see it.
btw, can u tell me, where could I get good quality t-shirts? for example, zara or smth?

January 1, 2011 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger cindywieghardt said...

where did you buy this beautiful clutch?:)

January 1, 2011 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, i love you and your blog :* Happy New Year!

January 1, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Emily and Abigail said...

Wow, so many great outfit options!! I like all of them.. you have such a great blog- now following you here, and on bloglovin'

www.lovelywanderlust.com

January 1, 2011 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy new year!!!

January 1, 2011 at 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get your heels ? They're so beautiful !
Love your blog x

January 1, 2011 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Rocksy Ryan said...

Happy New Year!)) from Siberia ^__^

January 1, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you bought this blouses? and how long? :)

happy new year M ! <3

January 1, 2011 at 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, i enjoy reading your blog and seeing your wonderful pictures!!
Happy New Year!
Nancy :)

January 1, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year !
Your blog is my favorite, he is so inspiring !

A French and Faithful reader.

January 1, 2011 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger alissa b said...

Oh, how pretty all the clothing looks! I love those tops :)

Happy New Year!

January 1, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Andreea said...

I love all these tops and their colors. Nice blog you have here!

January 1, 2011 at 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are all these tunics from? They are so pretty <3
Happy New Year!
I wish You all the best and inspiration for posting here ;)

January 1, 2011 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger KiziaMizia said...

I love reading your blog, You're sooo inspiring. I wish you wrote more often :)

January 2, 2011 at 12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU BABY :*

January 2, 2011 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger marianna said...

Thank you all! <3

Answers:
- Yes, I'm still living with my parents
- Those two tops on the left are from Mango, and the two tops on the right are from Zara
- Heels and clutch also from Zara

January 2, 2011 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger LAVEL said...

i fall in love with these shirts....<3

January 2, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianna add photos ur bags !

January 2, 2011 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Holly Springett said...

Love the first shot of all the tops - gorgeous colours! Happy New Year!

January 2, 2011 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger fashion ballerinas said...

Happy New Year!
Lovely photos)

http://fashionballerinas.blogspot.com/

January 2, 2011 at 6:12 PM  
Anonymous SUMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR said...

Could you please answer the questions on FORMSPRING?
Please, please, please!

January 2, 2011 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger jfnjkd said...

Happy new year, Marianna! ♥

January 3, 2011 at 5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onko sulla ripsipidennykset, kun näyttävät niin pitkiltä ja tuuheilta?
Tosi kaunis olet! :) Ihan kateeksi käy. :)

January 3, 2011 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger E. said...

You're soooooo pretty!
Amazing.

January 3, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mariannann!
I like your blog. You have wonderful style.
Where bought you these jeans? They're amazingggg

January 10, 2011 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Lola said...

Wonderfull shoes ! :D

January 17, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger sweetdreamsact said...

I looked on Zara and didn't find tunic's like these. If there is any other sites I can purchase some like these please let me know http://sweetdreamsact.blogspot.com

thanks!

January 24, 2011 at 4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home