Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

hair!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

hair!

Today I finally did something I've promised and planned on doing for years. The hair post! This is kind of a short version, but my hair styling routine isn't tricky or anything so it would hard to make it more detailed.
hair3
Step 1: Shampoo, wash-off and leave-in conditioners. I use all kinds of shampoos, this one at the moment. Usually I don't use two conditioners, but now that the weather is so cold I need them, otherwise my hair would be an electric mess, hahah!
hair1
Step 2: Styling mousse, Tigi's thickening spray and blow-drying. I don't really know if that thickening spray really works, but it smells nice!
hair2
Step 3: I keep my hair sometimes after blow-drying up on a bun for about fifteen minutes, if I want to make them look wavy. Then I open my hair and put hair spray. Sometimes I also back-comb my hair a little bit, but not always.

Step 4: Hair clips. Someone actually just asked a video about how I put my hair clips, and here it is. I use these almost always if I keep my hair open, they're so practical! I'm bad at making different stylings, but this is simple.
hair
Aaand done!

181 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looove your hair!! it looks awesome always!!!

December 14, 2010 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

oot niin nätti :)

December 14, 2010 at 1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should do more video posts!! i love them!! i love your blog!!

December 14, 2010 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger Carolini Alves said...

Seu cabelo e demais, adoro o blog. Parabéns

December 14, 2010 at 2:41 AM  
Anonymous Stefany said...

You are by miles the most beautiful blogger there is :) Your hairs so nice too, thanks for sharing these tips xxx

December 14, 2010 at 2:52 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

You are so soooo prettyyyyy. really. I love the video, please do more because you're lovely!!!

Bisou,
Cris xoxo

http://www.bisouonline.com

December 14, 2010 at 3:18 AM  
Blogger VgoesNYC said...

You're gorgeous! Love that easy style!!!

December 14, 2010 at 3:26 AM  
Anonymous Lansky said...

It's so easy to do ! Why ppl ask :) ahahha lol funny love the hair actually.

L.xx

December 14, 2010 at 3:37 AM  
Blogger julesstyle said...

I LOVEEE your blog. You are adorable and have great style.

http://julesstyles.blogspot.com/

December 14, 2010 at 3:56 AM  
Blogger EllysMakeupbag said...

i simply adore your hair, the colour and the length !:)

December 14, 2010 at 4:07 AM  
Blogger I'M ALIVE DANCING NAKED said...

i'm in love with the doveshampoo :)

http://join-the-shining.blogspot.com

December 14, 2010 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Thank you :)
you are sooo sooo soooo beautiful !! just had to say it sorry haha :)

December 14, 2010 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger Obsessed.Makup.Addict said...

What a great video. I adore your blog!! <3 <3 Thanks for all the hard work you put in.

December 14, 2010 at 6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for that same Queen a day thickening spray from Tigi for Christmas. Really need it..

You look really pretty! :)

-Tanja
http://tanjasvita.blogspot.com

December 14, 2010 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Roja said...

great post :) love your hair!

December 14, 2010 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

thx for your post!

December 14, 2010 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger ♥ Lucy said...

i love your look!!

December 14, 2010 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Laura Poikolainen said...

Suorastaan ihana postaus :-) tämmösiä vain enemmän <3

December 14, 2010 at 7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely last photo!

December 14, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

you are so pretty :)

December 14, 2010 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger SLF said...

looks very good and its so simple :)

December 14, 2010 at 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mistä tuo nude paita on ja paljon makso? :)

December 14, 2010 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

LOVE this post!!


December 14, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sä oot tosi nätti tyttö, ihana kroppa ja ihanat hiukset, mut oisit vieläki kauniimpi jos sitä meikkiä ei olisi ihan noin paljon naamassa...

December 14, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous S. said...

, Where did you buy your shirt that you are wearing on this photo? It's so sweet! xoxo
S.

December 14, 2010 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

the last pic is a really good one!

December 14, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Lorraine F. said...

Great post! You jave a lovely hair ; )

December 14, 2010 at 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I have idential hair. I interested diet beutiful people, and I wont know what you eat in lunch box, and I whant more know what do you eat every day!

December 14, 2010 at 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mistä tuo pusero on?:)

December 14, 2010 at 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to have to get my hands on some of that thickening spray

December 14, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Hanna said...

I absolutely adore Your style & Your hair!
I wish you live in Finland, I want to go shopping with you so bad! haha ;)

Hugs and thanks for posting more often! :*:)

December 14, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Hayley said...

your hair is so pretty! Thank you for posting this!! I think i need to get the Tigi thickening spray xx

December 14, 2010 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Moda ve Hobi Perisi said...

super.....beatiful hair....so pretyy


modavehobiperisi.blogspot.com

December 14, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Riikka said...

Oon kyllä niin kateellinen noista hiuksista, aivan ihanat!

December 14, 2010 at 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooooooow! one of your best posts ever !:) video is amazing!

December 14, 2010 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

great post! your hair always looks beautiful!

www.dreamingofidaho.blogspot.com

December 14, 2010 at 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so.. your hair is naturally straight??

December 14, 2010 at 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your hair <3

December 14, 2010 at 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you post more often than before, looove you <33

December 14, 2010 at 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO GREAT AND BEAUTIFUL!!!! love u and your blog <3

December 14, 2010 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger ooo said...

You're soo beautiful and cute :-)
<3
http://olgi-angezogen.blogspot.com/

December 14, 2010 at 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're extremly beautiful! :))

December 14, 2010 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Sanni said...

oot ihan mielettömän kaunis ja sun hiukset on myös ihanat :-)♥

December 14, 2010 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Marla Marx said...

sooo pretty! Does anybody know hows the song from the video called? ♥

December 14, 2010 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

I love it♥

December 14, 2010 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Evelin said...

Beautiful hair!

December 14, 2010 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

love your hair! nice video!



http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com

December 14, 2010 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger PLAAMKAA. said...

love your hair!
plaamkaa.blogspot.com

December 14, 2010 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger CuteBlossomCherry said...

Beautiful.<3
---
http://cuteblossomcherry.blogspot.com

December 14, 2010 at 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihana tukka <3 the song is Lenkas Trouble Is A Friend

December 14, 2010 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger HappyFroggy said...

I love that you're so genuine. I like the video too because you are calm and not stressy as other girls in their videos.
Your hair always looks fantastic, simple but fantastic.

December 14, 2010 at 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaw! kaunis:)

December 14, 2010 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

You have such beautiful hair! Love this post!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

December 14, 2010 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger M said...

pakko kysyy mikä toi biisi oli videolla? ihana!

December 14, 2010 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger LauraValee said...

Thank you for posting more often. I like your hair very much and I'm happy about the hair post. :)

I love your blog, Marianna.
xoxo &nd greetings from Germany :)
Laura

December 14, 2010 at 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful girl <3

December 14, 2010 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

hey marianna !
thank you for posting more often :)
i am verry happy about it !
i really love your hair and they are so beautiflu , i read that you go to the hairdresser twice a year . i am jealous .. when i dont go to the hairdresser after two months , they are totally broken ..:D
i love to see more videos of you , cause i really would be interested in how your voice sounds :)

and please come on again on svz , i cant wait so write with you again ..:)
xoxo

http://valliantwonder.blogspot.com/

December 14, 2010 at 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I asked you about your bracelet, that's great you put it on! That's my wish present for Christmas! Have a nice day!
Magda from Poland;-)

December 14, 2010 at 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's your shirt from? it looks adorable like you :)

December 14, 2010 at 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

answer formspring ;)

December 14, 2010 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Porcelain Doll said...

I love your hair, you're so pretty!!!!

December 14, 2010 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei voisiks kertoo et mite sellanen youtubevideoruudukko koodataan?:))

December 14, 2010 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

i really love your hair

how often do you wash it?

December 14, 2010 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

I have wanted to try these products for hair.
and looking at your hair, I think it's worth

http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

December 14, 2010 at 4:43 PM  
Anonymous JoanaDC said...

You're a perfect exemple of great hair using no expensive products =)
Love your hairdryer, mine it's the same and I have it for centuries...

Kisses from Portugal (looking forward the make-up collection post)

December 14, 2010 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger aada said...

vitsi oot kaunis =)

December 14, 2010 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

wheres the blouse from? <3

December 14, 2010 at 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally love this post!
Even my Mum likes your hairdo)
And nice tunic)
Sophie

December 14, 2010 at 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you make film about your makeup ?:) how od you do this?:)))

December 14, 2010 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oli mukava nähdä sinua myös liikkuvana:) tee ihmeessä enemmän videoita!

December 14, 2010 at 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey marianna!
you are so adorable! thank you for this post!
I use the same thickening spray from tigi and put it into the hair line and it makes my hair very voluminous, so I think it works.

altough it might be tricky to you, con you please nevertheless my another post or just tell where you put your thickening spry in and how you dry your hair with you hair-dryer? would be so nice! Because that is important to know=)

kiss from germany

December 14, 2010 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Claudia's blog said...

love your look ;)

December 14, 2010 at 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair is so beautiful! Thank you very much for this post. I tried to make my hair like that but it looks bad, I guess I got rarer hair and probably this is the reason why.
Keep it up, Marianna! Love your blog:) Marta

December 14, 2010 at 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you bought that shirt? i love it ;D

December 14, 2010 at 6:01 PM  
Anonymous mai said...

Lenka - Trouble is a friend ♥

December 14, 2010 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful! *-*

December 14, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Krystel. said...

Love you hair !
Love your look !

And you're so cute (:

December 14, 2010 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger DIDI and NATIE said...

interesting video, your hair is beautiful. Natie:)

December 14, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Conchi said...

THANK YOUUUUUU!!!! i love this post!!thank you thank you!!! ^^

December 14, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more videos marianna! u look so likeable and friendly!

December 14, 2010 at 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
i like your blog pretty much<3:)
but yoou should post often:D
i would like to ask you how tall are you?
seasons greetings for you<3:)

December 14, 2010 at 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoooou are so cute!
thank you so much for the vid :)

December 14, 2010 at 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you made a video! Thats sooo cute! ♥

December 14, 2010 at 6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you soooooooso much :) You have really beautiful hair♥

December 14, 2010 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger LC♡ said...

i love ur haiiiiiir! <3
now u should to a house tour, because your house looks so dreamy and cute <3

xx

http://kisstherainblog.blogspot.com

http://kisstherainblog.blogspot.com

http://kisstherainblog.blogspot.com

http://kisstherainblog.blogspot.com

http://kisstherainblog.blogspot.com

http://kisstherainblog.blogspot.com

December 14, 2010 at 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

OMG!!!!!
Your are so damn pretty! Im like dying everytime I see you ;* Love your hair to!

December 14, 2010 at 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very pretty, I love your hair!!!

December 14, 2010 at 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have too many readers :)

December 14, 2010 at 7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oot maailman kaunein!

December 14, 2010 at 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ADORE your hair ! I think you should post more video, i like this one! I'm french, i don't understand when you explain by writting. Can you post a video about how you make your hair ?
And where did you buy your shirt ? It's amazing !

Xoxo , ur blog is my favorite !

December 14, 2010 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Nora Size Zero said...

the doors behind you are sooo big or it's just the perspective ? :)
http://noradoktora.blogspot.com

December 14, 2010 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Sabrina ♥ Chérie said...

You look sooo beautiful! *_*
Come and vistit my Blog. You can win wonderful doublerings now!

December 14, 2010 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

This made me giggle: "I don't really know if that thickening spray really works, but it smells nice!". I always use a conditioner that smells very very nice, but makes my hair greasy after a day, but I refuse to stop using it because I just love, love, love the smell. :P

December 14, 2010 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger deniz said...

i really love your hair :D and also your blog (:

December 14, 2010 at 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should do a video tour of your room! it's amazing!
and I'm in love with your hair!

December 14, 2010 at 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww more videos please

December 14, 2010 at 8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you bought that shirt? i love it ;D

December 14, 2010 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger em said...

your hair always looks so shiny!

anyway look you're on this tumblr http://theskinnycity.tumblr.com/

December 14, 2010 at 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so pretty!
the video is really cute. i think that song fits you so well :)
love,

~ mia

December 14, 2010 at 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect hair! Kisses!!
Jaque and Gra

December 14, 2010 at 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleas tell me where did you buy this amazing shirt ? :) Caro

December 14, 2010 at 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're gorgeous, your hair is awesome :)

December 14, 2010 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger CARMEN HANSEN said...

Your hair is really beautiful & looks so strong! But, could you please tell me where is that blouse from?

December 14, 2010 at 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU MADE MY DAY ! ; D
AFTER THIS VIDEO I CAN TELL U THAT I LOVE U! SO PRETTY! EVERYTHING! ; D
I WISH I CAN BE U FOR ONE DAY!

December 14, 2010 at 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi:) I like your charm bracelet, can you tell me where did u buy it?:)

December 14, 2010 at 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy :-)
you should not give to much information about you.. even when i am reading the blogs with the girls that commend your entries I even recognize that they want the same lifestyle as you, cause theyre showing the same beauty stuff, salads, clothes, etc as you... i know that you are the ideal of these girls... but i find it freaky that there are faking you.. its scary

December 14, 2010 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Dominika said...

You should make much more videos :) You're absolutely awesome :)
xoxo

December 15, 2010 at 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm, from Poland ande i can't watch this video. Could you change some settings? xo

December 15, 2010 at 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your hair...and your blog too....congratulations, you really have a talent.

December 15, 2010 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger Pavlína Hřebačková said...

I like your shirt, I like your blog!!

kiss xxx

December 15, 2010 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the song in the video ?

December 15, 2010 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Song:
Lenka - Trouble Is A Friend

December 15, 2010 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks =)

December 15, 2010 at 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you tell me where you've bought that tunic?
it's amazing..looking for a similar one since like forever :D
would be that nice of you

btw: i do not really read any blog, but yours is fantastic :)

December 15, 2010 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger katekate said...

maybe you can make video about your make up??? i'm curious how you use blush, because i have problem

December 15, 2010 at 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is sooo siple, and ugly

December 15, 2010 at 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei mistä tuo kaunis paita on?

December 15, 2010 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger ¡Hits Hits Hurra! said...

pretty!^^
we follow you:)

December 15, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how u can be so pretty?? o;
you must have very good looking parents!! :D

December 15, 2010 at 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooow *.* its so easy and it doesn't work with my curly hair :( ich wish i had hair like yours :)
love your blog <3
best wishes from germany <33

December 15, 2010 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger karolina said...

Hi!
My name is Karolina and i'm from Poland. Could you tell something about your country? I'm really inrerested in!

You are so pretty! : )

December 15, 2010 at 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sun tukka on vaan niin upee :) Mäki toivoisin meikki videoo! Onko sulla pidennykset ripsissä?

December 15, 2010 at 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I really like your blog. Are you able to form the next post show your wardrobe?

December 15, 2010 at 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

video posts will be great idea! i love your hair and i'm so happy that you write more often!

December 15, 2010 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your hair is gorge and i love bed head products x

December 16, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Hi, I’ve just post on my blog an article with my favorite outfits for December, you’re in, if you don’t want I can deleted the picture and off course I’ve linked to your blog. And I did a blog'roll you are in :) Xoxo Leah.

December 16, 2010 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Hi, I’ve just post on my blog an article with my favorite outfits for December, you’re in, if you don’t want I can deleted the picture and off course I’ve linked to your blog. And I did a blog'roll you are in :) Xoxo Leah.

December 16, 2010 at 12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sulla on aivan ihana blogi, lemppari! Mutta valitettavasti en näe noita viimevuoden puolella otettuja kuvia:(

December 16, 2010 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have got question.Do you have got some pictures when you was younger and before you lose your weight?Could you give some here?

December 16, 2010 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger aiiiino said...

Moikka! Voisitko tehdä jonkunlaisen postauksen siitä, miten muotoilet sun kynnet? Muistan joitakin sun vanhoja kuvia, missä sulla oli kotona tehty manikyyri ja kynnet muotoiltu kauniin kulmikkaiksi. En itse saa omia kynsiäni näyttämään siltä sitten millään ! :D Kiitos! Apu tulee todella tarpeeseen :)

December 16, 2010 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

You're so pretty. It really is hard to believe. If I could choose to look like someone else, i would choose you.

And cute blog btw.. im a follower now. please take a look at mine if you want to. its danish tho. but oh well.

www.inmyshoes.dk

December 16, 2010 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger melle lunettes said...

I have just discovered your blog. You are superb! Kiss
http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/

December 16, 2010 at 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! You are sooo cute ;)

December 16, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE JUST PERFECT.

December 16, 2010 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Nini said...

Lovely ! :)

December 16, 2010 at 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely~!

December 17, 2010 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I just discovered your blog and I definitely have to follow. You are so gorgeous! And thanks for this tutorial. It makes me miss the days when my hair was super long. Extra motivation for growing it out I guess!

Take care girl
xx

December 17, 2010 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger manyiten , szczęśliwa manyiiten said...

I love your style !!!

December 17, 2010 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so so so so so gorgeous (I'm a girl, straight:)). But You have ute face, great shape and beautiful hair. You should definitely start making movies and become nev beauty guru on youtube:) crossing fingers!

December 17, 2010 at 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Jenni said...

mää kuolen. tajuatko sää ees kuinka kaunis oot? voitat kaikki maailman julkkikset ihan mennen tullen. oon kateellinen.

December 17, 2010 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Lilly said...

I really really love your hair and your blog! Well done:)

x Lilly

December 17, 2010 at 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally yay:)) OMG you're so beautiful in the photos and now in the videos to! you're gorgeous! what's the song title?? thank u:)
kisses giovi♥

December 17, 2010 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger martienn said...

Marianna please put pictures of all your bags!

December 17, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Chloe said...

just wanted to say thanks for sharing these tips, and i love your blog :) xx

http://www.lovechloexoxo.blogspot.com/

December 18, 2010 at 12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you got facebook?

December 18, 2010 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger laboine said...

I love your hair <33 Thank you for this post, dear! :)

Where you bought your shirt (http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5084/5258699616_20746f9546_z.jpg)?

December 18, 2010 at 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Löysin sun blogin juuri äsken ja tämähän vaikuttaa ihanalta. Kirjotat kyllä niin sujuvaa englantia, että ei voi kun ihailla. Ootko ollut kenties joskus vaihto-oppilaan jossain?
Jään seuraamaan ja samallahan tässä oppii englantia :)

December 18, 2010 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

I love your hair=)))And video cool))) And YOU BEUTIFUL GIRL=))

December 18, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger newwlook said...

I love you mariannan! You have a very inspiring style. Minimalist but nice. And you're soo pretty! If you have time please visit my blog because I just starting :D

December 18, 2010 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Reetta said...

oi ku oot kaunis ja sun hiukseeet, unelma :)

December 18, 2010 at 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think your face is too orange. anyway you look pretty.

December 18, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Monika said...

I have to tell you, you're beautiful. I love to read your blog ;-)I also just wanted to but I haven't so much money. My dream is to have such clothes. So if you have any old clothes those that are unnecessary, maybe you could do me one Christmas parcel. I will be grateful to you write me a reply. Here is my e-mail: moniek92@o2.pl

I love you
Monika

December 19, 2010 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Veronica said...

beautiful blog...:)

December 19, 2010 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tee vaa lisää video postauksia! :)

December 19, 2010 at 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anteeksi .. anteeksi niin paljon, että kysyn tätä. luin koko blogisi läpi, olet kaunis<3
mutta toivon todella vastausta. Onko laihuutesi tullut vahingossa, vai onko se itseaiheutettua?
Tiedän ja huomaan, että laihuudestasi on keskusteltu täällä blogissasi kommenteissa, ja kysyttykin. kun vertaa edellisiä kuviasi ja näitä, huomaa eron. olit ennen hyvin hoikka, nyt olet myös.

toivottavasti saan vastauksen, kiitos ja anteeksi!

December 19, 2010 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Gema said...

Whats the name of the song's video?

December 19, 2010 at 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for your post after christmas because I hope that then you'll add some photos of your room and gifts.

December 19, 2010 at 4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ota jotaan kuvii su huoneest tai vaik videoo:))))

December 19, 2010 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love your hair. It looks so healthy and you are sooo pretty
____________________________
http://tapetenwechsel-life.blogspot.com/

December 19, 2010 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger FASHIONABLE PRIS said...

You are such a pretty girl! I really love your blog! You wear amazing outfits and you have a great style! I am following you now! hope you will follow me back:)

I will also put you in my favourite bloggers list!!



xxx

www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

December 19, 2010 at 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your hair has 'a natural beauty'! It looks beautiful, but you don't have to do a lot to archieve that:)

December 19, 2010 at 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey marianna!

Do you still read through the questions at formspring? Because you are answering to none of them :-(

It would be so great if you answer to some of them regulary.

Thank you so much for your har post! You are lovley!

Many kisses from Germany

December 19, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Rosie Savage said...

Oo, I might have to give that thickening spray a go.
Lovely blouse!

Rosie x

December 19, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, i wish i could have your hair! :O
stylishoverflows.blogspot.com
<3

December 20, 2010 at 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you can make a make up video too?
:)

December 20, 2010 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

Lovely video!
Thanks for sharing :)
xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com

December 20, 2010 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Jorien said...

You look very pretty! Amazing hair:)

Xx Jorien
she--said.blogspot.com

December 20, 2010 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger marianna said...

Thank you all for these comments, I can't stop smiling after reading these! Aww, I'm so grateful to have so many lovely readers!♥ I'll do definitely more videos in the future :)

December 20, 2010 at 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Martti said...

Ihana! <3

December 20, 2010 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Anit said...

you are so beautiful, i wanna your hair^^ :D who sings that song in your video, please? =)

December 21, 2010 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger aiiiino said...

Miksi et vastaa näihin kommenteihin, jos niissä esitetään kysymyksiä ?
Inhottavaa, kun olen monta kertaa kysynyt jotain asioita etkä vastaa kuin yleisesti, että kiitos kommenteista :o

December 21, 2010 at 3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Marianna, I adore you (: Hope you'll enjoy your trip!

Would you please show us your book-collection and tell us the recipe of your christmas-cookies?

December 21, 2010 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger PÄIVI said...

Upea paita! Love it!

http://sesitaja.blogspot.com/

December 21, 2010 at 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey:)

I know you have a load of comments but I'm really interested to know what software you use to edit your photos. How do you make the hearts at the bottom corner, etc?

Hope you can reply

Thanks! Great post by the way

x

December 22, 2010 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger valiumgirl said...

Please, never stop updating your blog. I am Polish and I love you and your blog. I love everything about you, you are my hero, really. ; * Haha, don't treat me like a psycho, lol. ; ) And anyway, you have quite a lot of Polish fans.

Have a nice trip in NY, Merry Christmas and anything you want. ♥

December 23, 2010 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Ayya Z. said...

i love your blog darling!
you are so beautiful and i love how you put everyday-life subjects in your blog like makeup, hair, food, design, etc. not just fashion.
and i love your room!
i'm waiting for the next room post.
have you considered doing interior design as a career?
x

December 23, 2010 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger Lidia said...

i love your hair, you are beautiful :))

December 29, 2010 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I'm going to Ny sooonn too :). I really love your blog.

http://Lejournaldealison.blogspot.com

December 29, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are stunning. gorgeous blog!
xxx

www.katiewstyles.blogspot.com

December 30, 2010 at 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Minna said...

Sul on ihanat hiukset ootko värjänny niitä vai onks toi ihan sun oma väri? Jos oot värjänny niin millä värillä? itekki ajattelin värjätä ruskeiks mun hiukse :D

January 1, 2011 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

me gusto mucho tu blusa!!

May 8, 2011 at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home