It's so grey everywhere, and it's been raining all evening.. Luckily I don't have to go outside, I have newest glamour and movies to watch, and I just ordered pizza. At least perfect weather for this kind of evenings!
Couple days ago it snowed a little bit and I was so happy, but then it melted like right away :( I took some pictures to remember that happy moment.
Hi Marianna! I'm sooo glad to see your new post! Your city looks great (at least when it's snowed :D kidding :) )! Love the scarf, it seems that I have the same one :) Have a nice evening! xoxo from Ukraine, Sophie.
Wow, you wounderful girl! Looove so much, that you post more often, because I love your Blog so much! Wanna really meet you and be your BF! Best wishes to the most beautiful girl of the world from Germany!
ihana hattu ja ihanat kengät! tosi kivoja kuvia, ihana toi sydän ensilumessa. <3 meillä taitaa olla kotona samat tuikkulyhdyt, ne ovat minustakin tosi kauniit :)
omg.. it snowed already in finland? I didn't know it was like that.. I live in Portugal and I actually have never seen snow before (yes, in my whole life) :x it doesn't snow in here lol so I was really shocked.. but that seems pretty cool! :D yay!
The snow looks magical. Hard to believe the weather is like that on the other side of the world. In Australia we're coming into summer. Your fur hat is cute:)
You look so beautiful! I love your outfit! Grey is my favorite to wear during the winter. It hasnt started snowing here at all, it's still pretty "fall" but the temperatures are dropping quickly to below freezing. I cant wait for snow though! :)
Your eveningplas look really great! These rainy days are like made for that kind of things:) Wish that Finland, also this southern part, would ve snowed. It's so boring and depressing when it just raines all the time..
Hi Marianna! I'm very glad that you would like to visit Poland :) I have a one easy question... What Lil Wayne's song do you like best? i apologize if I made any mistakes... ;p / Magdalena.
you're so pretty! I love your blog so much, it makes my day when I see some new posts from you. :D your city its beautiful, I'm from Brazil and it's way too hot here, it's my dream to live in a place where snows :D xoxo, Gabi
ihana postaus<3! mut oisit oikeesti kauniimpi jos sul ois vähä enemmä rasvaa! Huii sun jalat on niin tikut ja muutenki näytät jotenki luisevalta :s.. oot kyl tosi kaunis nytki yms mut hrr näytät vaa nii laihalta :D!!
Hey doll. I love that hat. How cute. If I lived somewhere really cold where I could actually use that, I sooo would. And that purse is so nice as well. Cute style.
check out my giveaway at heelsandlipgloss.blogspot.com
hi :) Who takes you the pictures? Do you use a tripod or does a friend or someone of your family go with you and take your pictures? What models of Nikon camera do you use? xoxo
I don't speak English very well, but i hope you will understand. You look very nice. I want to be your friends. I live in France in Lyon. I love your style. I would like to know where did you buy your bag with nails ? And how much ?
Do you like them? I love them so much! http://cgi.ebay.de/UGG-Classic-Argyle-Knit-Gr-41-10-charcoal-wie-neu-/190468512926?pt=Kleidung_Accessoires_Schuhe_Damenschuhe&hash=item2c58cedc9e
Hi! I wrote you an e mail but I want to ask you smethigs now...i dont know if I'm very out of time.... could you recomend me some books? I have seen that you have read Lauren Conrad's novels, how it is about? an other thing, tis is so important for me. I was thinking of going to finland to spend one accademic year there but I'm a bit worried about the day and night thing. How is winter there?? no light...but...is it too hard or you have lots of warm pleces to be with people around? thank you! I love your blog. xxxx
Hi Marianna :) How is weather in Espoo? very cold? Sometimes I look like so much snow around you and you are wearing light clothing that makes me cold:) I wear warm clothes in the winter :) HOT kisses ;-) :***
hey, i dont know if you know/want the fact that there are "thinspiration" pictures of you on this website: http://thinspiration-pictures.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-09-10T02%3A11%3A00%2B10%3A00&max-results=3&reverse-paginate=true
My friend introduce one website www.do2bag.net to me. She think that it is very good. I bought several products on it recently. And I think that it indeed not bad. It have good service and low price. So I share in it to everyone, When you have good shops, please tell me.
people! u should learn all the post, and comments, because Marianna has already answered many question, and you're asking her again again again the same questions like "r u workin' or studyin'? do u live with your parents?" So before you asked something, just try to search it in ealier posts or comments cause in my point of view it's boring a bit.. by the way, i love your style u r wicked! ;-) greetings from somewhere in Eroupe;p
163 Comments:
looooove this fur hat <3 where you bought it?
ooops, I didn't notice the signatures xdd I'm so stupid today :D
Hi Marianna! I'm sooo glad to see your new post! Your city looks great (at least when it's snowed :D kidding :) )!
Love the scarf, it seems that I have the same one :)
Have a nice evening!
xoxo from Ukraine,
Sophie.
Ich liebe deinen Style und deinen Blog :) Echt! Ich warte jedes mal auf neue Posts von dir! :)
www.dionysha.blogspot.com
i love to see that you are posting more often and that you gain a little more weight!
beautiful outfit!
Beautiful!
oh i love your fur hat!!!:) i wish it snow here too:))
love your outfit, specially the fur hat!!
xxx
love
http://rigidgoddess.blogspot.com/
Very pretty pictures, i like these kinds of posts :)
ihana postaus :) sun blogi on aina niin tunnelmallinen ♥
Beautiful pics! You're stunning! =)
http://luluandthestyle.blogspot.com
YOU LOOK AWESOME!
the photos are beautiful!!!!
sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com
XOXO
gorgeous !
xx,
*www.like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com
.
oh what lovely pictures!I love your hat,I have a similar one.Doesn't people say something to you when you're wearing it?
the sweets look great!
Wow, you wounderful girl!
Looove so much, that you post more often, because I love your Blog so much!
Wanna really meet you and be your BF!
Best wishes to the most beautiful girl of the world from Germany!
Ich liebe deinen style!
Du bist das wundervollste Mädchen was ich je gesehen habe!
Du bist so unglauclich wunderhübsch!
it had snowed in Finland already? :) wow, I can't wait for snow in Poland. :)
PS. you have wonderful hat!
show us your shoes!! :)
You're a wonderful girl! Better than some of the celebrities. Russia loves you! ahah
PS: I have a birthmark on the face of the same place where you have, it's cool.
super chic as always
You look GORGEOUS! love your bag!
We got so much snow here in sweden that it was kaos but now almost everything is gone ;(
love your blog and your lovely outfits (:
you beauty! :) like your cap ♥
http://www.inspiration-of-fashion.blogspot.com/
Is the biker jacket from H&M new or old? And how much it has cost? Love your blog. You are so beautiful.<33
Looove the fur hat! Your whole outfit is awsome!!
Beautiful pictures!
www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com
ooo snow :) I love your blog :)
nice look ;) i hate snow and weather like this...
Lovely as always :-) looking forward to the next answer-Post
Wow, so cool that you already had snow! You look great (:
Hi:) i really love your blog and your style.you look so beautiful, it´s amazing:))
http://atmidnightrain.blogspot.com/
great look!:)
oooh, it's all so nice)
in Russia we still don't have any snow(
u're beautiful)
love! follow me;D
Love, love, LOVE the shoes!
wauw, Snow! :D
Here in holland it's just raining and cold. haha
beautiful hat!
http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
wow :) you look so beautiful ♥
you look beautiful ^^
ihana hattu ja ihanat kengät! tosi kivoja kuvia, ihana toi sydän ensilumessa. <3 meillä taitaa olla kotona samat tuikkulyhdyt, ne ovat minustakin tosi kauniit :)
xxx Charlie
http://www.femininebravery.com/
ihana marianna! :) mitkä on sun lempparilehtiä?:) kaunis oot! kumpas saisin tilaisuuden tutustua suhun!:)
Ihanat kengät :)
oi hitsi kuin upee asu, ja noi lumikuvat on kyllä niiin upeita kans!
omg.. it snowed already in finland? I didn't know it was like that.. I live in Portugal and I actually have never seen snow before (yes, in my whole life) :x it doesn't snow in here lol so I was really shocked.. but that seems pretty cool! :D yay!
Gorgeous, as always!
Stunning outfit! I love ur hat, jacket and bag ^_^
The photos are amazing, well done!
http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/
you're a little bit too skinny, but I think that you know that ... I hope that you haven't any problems :) *hug*
Oh my gosh, tis is a real snow! o.O
awww, every single one of your blogposts makes my day a bit brighter! hugs to you :)
I really like your bag, so edgy :)
XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com
OMG your today outfit is so beautiful *.*
I wish I was there to have seen snow
You're so lucky xD
Kiss <3
hat looks great on you!
You look lovely!
Lovely outfit I am crazy over that fur hat! And those pictures are gorgeous I wish it would snow in Madrid :(
Many Kisses,
Lizette
www.lejoiede-lizette.blogspot.com
The snow looks magical. Hard to believe the weather is like that on the other side of the world. In Australia we're coming into summer. Your fur hat is cute:)
xx Carina
You look gorgeous
http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
You look so beautiful! I love your outfit! Grey is my favorite to wear during the winter. It hasnt started snowing here at all, it's still pretty "fall" but the temperatures are dropping quickly to below freezing.
I cant wait for snow though! :)
<3Chelsea Elizabeth
amazing look!
X
oot aivan upea.
aaww girl you look so beautiful, your outfit is gorgeous! Those photos are amazing! I'm waiting for snow!
rakastaan noita sun kenkiä! olisin ostanut samanlaiset joskus, mutten löytänyt oikeaa kokoa enää mistään :(
ja toi karvahattu on hauska :-D
Haha, you look so cute! :) XX
You are so nice!
i love your scarf and outfit. I want snow :)
I love your blog and photos :) Following,
www.acupofblondelife.blogspot.com
Oh, i like!
You're so beautiful!
Clémence, from France. ♥
really lovely look!
so sweet(A)
xxx
www.fashionapp.blogspot.com
That hat looks like quit big, cause you're so small :) But anyway it's really cute and you're so beautiful!
http://katariina-sunkissed.blogspot.com/
amazing outfit!!!
:)
---
theDominica.blogspot.com
Love your outfit! The snow photographs are really beautiful :-) Have a nice weekend!
xoxo from Denmark,
Claudia
http://claudiagb.blogspot.com/
love it. got the same awesome shoess:D
http://weneedwords.blogspot.com/
Your eveningplas look really great! These rainy days are like made for that kind of things:) Wish that Finland, also this southern part, would ve snowed. It's so boring and depressing when it just raines all the time..
LOVE YOU for updating blog more often !!! :))
ohmygod you look too cute. Love that hat on you!!
you look so gorgeous :) i love your hat
<3
I love it!.
I will follow ?.
Love, Poppy xoxo
www.myliveaspoppy.blogspot.com
Very nice!
No snow in St. Petersburg : (
i love your blog and every post :)
lovely outfit, like everytime.
i love, love, love your scarf <3
Lovely outfit, it looks so warm yet stylish x
you look fantastic! you inspire me. and you made me a day;)
veeery beautifuuuuul
Beautiful Outfit - i ♥ it!
beautiful outfit. love the scarf :)
and the snow pics ;)
wow, i love your outfits! you are soo pretty! the fur hat <3
awesome!!!! thank you for this new post :)
ihana lakki :>
Hi Marianna! I'm very glad that you would like to visit Poland :)
I have a one easy question... What Lil Wayne's song do you like best? i apologize if I made any mistakes... ;p / Magdalena.
plz, write something about your hairstyle.
Yay! now you're posting more often eventually! I like it :)
I'm so happy that you write post more often ;**
you're so pretty!
I love your blog so much, it makes my day when I see some new posts from you. :D
your city its beautiful, I'm from Brazil and it's way too hot here, it's my dream to live in a place where snows :D
xoxo,
Gabi
if you post more often i think your blog will be one of the most popular blogs in Europe :)
ihana postaus<3! mut oisit oikeesti kauniimpi jos sul ois vähä enemmä rasvaa! Huii sun jalat on niin tikut ja muutenki näytät jotenki luisevalta :s.. oot kyl tosi kaunis nytki yms mut hrr näytät vaa nii laihalta :D!!
You are SO beautiful, OMG.
& I am in love with your bag & your chapka !
Oh now. Snow ;C
I love your style.
Ps. Yesterday I bought "Sugar and Spicy" and "Style" (both LC) and I can't wait to read!
Hey doll. I love that hat. How cute. If I lived somewhere really cold where I could actually use that, I sooo would. And that purse is so nice as well. Cute style.
check out my giveaway at
heelsandlipgloss.blogspot.com
fab look and pictures girl!
x amber
You look gorgeous as usual. And oh, it was beautiful with snow, I love snow!
Oh, winter!;) Aren't you cold in these clothes?
Great outfit:)
Greetings from Poland, Marta
LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! oh my god, i dont know why but your blog tansmit me a lot of sensations!! love it!! follow you sweet!!!
http://moonsandme.blogspot.com/
beautiful photos! I like it!
hi :)
Who takes you the pictures? Do you use a tripod or does a friend or someone of your family go with you and take your pictures?
What models of Nikon camera do you use?
xoxo
Hi!
I know that "asking time" finished but I have two questions for you.
Are you working or studying now?
Who do you want to be in the future?
Bye!
very nice emotion >.<
love.
catherine
http://etinological.blogspot.com/
I love Your blog!!!
WOW
you're so pretty :)
i got a question, too.
whats ALWAYS in your bag? things you have alltime with you
hugs :)
I don't speak English very well, but i hope you will understand. You look very nice. I want to be your friends. I live in France in Lyon. I love your style. I would like to know where did you buy your bag with nails ? And how much ?
Ohhh wonderful...I love snow! Too bad we hadn't some in Germany
Lovely <3
hugs!
http://fashionfreakwithheart.blogspot.com
Where did you bought these candlestick? It's amazin ;D I love your style, :*
great photos Marianna, thanks for new post! phantastic look;-)
http://img88.imageshack.us/i/ocieplanetrampkiszare4.jpg/ do you like it?
sexy ;)
Mitä latausohjelmaa käytät kuville?
Do you like them?
I love them so much!
http://cgi.ebay.de/UGG-Classic-Argyle-Knit-Gr-41-10-charcoal-wie-neu-/190468512926?pt=Kleidung_Accessoires_Schuhe_Damenschuhe&hash=item2c58cedc9e
Kisses fom Germany
Beautiful!! Love your blog!
XOXO irene
www.myfashionfindings.com
Hope you stop by sometime!
Hi! I wrote you an e mail but I want to ask you smethigs now...i dont know if I'm very out of time....
could you recomend me some books? I have seen that you have read Lauren Conrad's novels, how it is about?
an other thing, tis is so important for me. I was thinking of going to finland to spend one accademic year there but I'm a bit worried about the day and night thing. How is winter there?? no light...but...is it too hard or you have lots of warm pleces to be with people around?
thank you!
I love your blog.
xxxx
Can u add more photos from Paris?<3
Can u write every day?
Love your blog xoxo
Olet niin kaunis, blogis on yks mun lemppareista! (:
I just found your blog. Quite lovely. You really are pretty girl with nice style.
http://www.theurbanmaiden.com
the last picture is stunning beautiful
i like your style :))
I love your blog
I follow you
muaks!
http://twowaterdrops.blogspot.com/
I love the way the big hat juxtaposes the slim fit clothing-look! :)
xx
Can you show your breafast or dinner? im intresting what do you eat on breafast or dinner. please :**
You have just amazing blog!
Love your blog
I love your blog;)
Feel free to me.
www.my-unusual-inspirations.blogspot.com
Your blog has easily become one of my favorites. I adore all your outfits. & These winter photographs are absolutely fantastic. Love. ♥
LOVE Your style! Great outfit! XoXo from Poland, Kate
Hi Marianna :)
How is weather in Espoo? very cold?
Sometimes I look like so much snow around you and you are wearing light clothing that makes me cold:)
I wear warm clothes in the winter :)
HOT kisses ;-) :***
Hi Marianna, ^^ I'm very sorry for my english.
You are soo pretty, probably still hear it ;d
Your photos are magical, <3
oh, I looove winter, snow, christmas tree and of cuorse christmas, ;)
kisses from Poland, ;*
WAW ; You are beautiful my word. XX <3
hey, i dont know if you know/want the fact that there are "thinspiration" pictures of you on this website: http://thinspiration-pictures.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-09-10T02%3A11%3A00%2B10%3A00&max-results=3&reverse-paginate=true
My friend introduce one website www.do2bag.net to me.
She think that it is very good.
I bought several products on it recently.
And I think that it indeed not bad.
It have good service and low price.
So I share in it to everyone,
When you have good shops, please tell me.
Oon ihan koukussa sun blogiin, sun postailut on kiinnostavia ja blogin ulkoasu upee. Oot muutenki tosi kaunis, jatka samaa rataa (:
Hey Marianna, I set up a blog and do not know how to begin, how to make it more popular! help me!
Hey Marianna, I set up a blog and do not know how to begin, how to make it more popular! help me!
I like your blog, but the most I love your room! GOOD LUCK :)
http://pylutek.blogspot.com/
people! u should learn all the post, and comments, because Marianna has already answered many question, and you're asking her again again again the same questions like "r u workin' or studyin'? do u live with your parents?" So before you asked something, just try to search it in ealier posts or comments cause in my point of view it's boring a bit..
by the way, i love your style u r wicked! ;-) greetings from somewhere in Eroupe;p
MMmmm.... i like it so much.))
have i got a chans to be so popular loke you -
http://akeliana.blogspot.com/
?.)
Please update more :(
Ich liebe deinen Blog!
Schreibe doch ein wenig öfter?!
Grüßle
http://ver-lieb-te.blogspot.com/
MARIANNA I HAVE VERY IMPORTANT METTERS TO YOU! SEE IN YOUR MAILBOX.
I really like your blogg ! : :)
Cool outfit, I really love your hat!
I've just come across your blog and I'm so glad I did! You have beautiful style, I'm following now ;)
x
cute hat
cute shoes
visit my blog
oi tykkään blogistas!mun suosikki !
aina niin yhtä ihania postauksia ja tyylis on niin ihANA JA oot ihan yli kaunis :)
ps. http://laura-welcometomylife.blogspot.com/
Amazing blog! I love your hat and your bag.
Love your bag and shoes! :) <3
Didi
i really love your photos!!:)
Natie
Waiting for your next post=(
you're so cute <3
Love your look !
Elisa
http://elifashionblog.blogspot.com/
your blog is really great :) love the pictures and your ideas! compliment!
great pictures!
I love your outfit!
Tosi kiva blogi ja ihana tyyli ja kaunis oot! :-)
Hei sulla on tossa kuvassa aivan ihana laukku! mistä se on oikee ostettu? (:
Myy goodness. You are not only BEAUTIFUL but I LOVE your style. You are so trendy and lovely!!!
-Cris
http://www.bisouonline.com
Live,Love,Fashion...bisou!
you look like Nina Dobrev from The Vampire Diaries; you both are so beautiful ♥!!
oi mikä tyyli! ja varsinkin tuo laukku:)
http://darlinggivemeyourshoes.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home