Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

left my heart in paris

Sunday, October 24, 2010

left my heart in paris

Wow, so many congratulations, thank you all! :-* Amazing how lovely readers I have!
My Paris trip was wonderful! Though it felt waaay too short, I'd love to stay there longer.
I didn't even have time to really photograph anything, I just randomly snapped a couple pictures from here and there. But maybe it was good we weren't there longer at that time, it was kinda mess because of all the strikes and protests.. And also because I got sick immediately on Monday when we got back home! I just laid in bed all week, but now it's finally getting better.
pariiisi1
pariisi2
pariiisi8
pariiiisi3
pariiiisi4
pariiiisi5
pariiisi6
I also did some shopping in Paris (ofcourse!), and this hooded fur jacket I wore yesterday is one of the things I bought:
wes2
wes1
  • Jacket / New Look
  • White shirt / JC
  • Jeans, shoes, bag / Zara

171 Comments:

Blogger Angelika said...

love it <33

October 24, 2010 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Natali Rom said...

u're soo beautiful!
i like your looks ;)

October 24, 2010 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're wonderful, beautiful, and I do not know what to say. I envy your stay in Paris, I dream about it too. I write with a translator ... sorry

October 24, 2010 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

great pics ! you look so beautiful ^^

October 24, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes the jacket is great :-)

October 24, 2010 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Lorna, literally. said...

Oh my goodness I NEED that jacket! Is it this season?

T x

October 24, 2010 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Sebastian said...

hey,

nice pics and nice fur ;)

I'll be in Paris in December. It'll be my first time there.
Do you know any good places where one should definitively go?

And for shopping? Where would you go shopping there? Anything your can recommend?

Please send me a mail if you have the time.

Thanks a lot,
Sebastian

http://blog.sebastiankubatz.de

October 24, 2010 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

you look stunning!!

thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

October 24, 2010 at 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Love your outfit!
And the cake damn I wanna taste it xD

October 24, 2010 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger LAURA said...

paris looks so awesome! :) and so do you :)

i love your blog xo

http://shenanigansx.blogspot.com/

October 24, 2010 at 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuki kauhee ikävä Pariisiin :( Toi takki on ihana (ja lämpimän näkönen :D)

October 24, 2010 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Mia M. said...

I Loooooveeee that jacket!!!

October 24, 2010 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Great pictures and I'm so in love with that jacket!!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

October 24, 2010 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Ronja said...

looks stunning!
I envy you for your trip to Paris! :-)
<3

October 24, 2010 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger daisy said...

your photos are so beautiful :) what camera do you use? xx

daisydolly.blogspot.com

October 24, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! I love your blog, so I`m following every post:)

October 24, 2010 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pics :)
love the outfit :)
♥

October 24, 2010 at 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love paris. <3 its a wonderful city :)

http://chiq21.blogspot.com

October 24, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

super comfortable outfit!

love the candies in the photosss! :)



XOXO

October 24, 2010 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Henniii said...

You are so beautiful!
I love your outfits
Keep it up:)

October 24, 2010 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Emmy Blog . said...

Hey!!
Love your blog!!
I'm french,but i don't live in Paris, but it's my favourtie town in france!Paris is so beautiful!
Happy that your trip in paris pleased you!

October 24, 2010 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your blog! more photos of you, I'm beggin!

October 24, 2010 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

i love the jacket !

xx,
xx,
*www.like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com

.

October 24, 2010 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

i love your look!
and the macarons, oh my, haha

fashion-crimewave.blogspot.com

October 24, 2010 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Carina said...

The photos you did take are stunning and how could I not fawn over the macarons! Yummy. Nice jacket, looks so warm and chic.

xx Carina

www.sweet-dreaming-daze.blogspot.com

October 24, 2010 at 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOUR JACKET IS AMAZING!!!

October 24, 2010 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

you're very beautiful! and Paris is wonderful
http://itssodonina.blogspot.com/

October 24, 2010 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Stephie said...

beautiful♥

October 24, 2010 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

Oh my goodness, the jacket is perfect!:O ♥
love the photos (:

October 24, 2010 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Conchi said...

hi!! i hope that you feel better. i love all the photos and i definitely love paris! please can you learn us how do you care your hair? :)

October 24, 2010 at 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful photos <3

October 24, 2010 at 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loooooooove you're blog, it's amazing. I hope you'll get well soon! I hope you enjoyed Paris, it's such a beautiful city!
And i love you're outfit
xoxo

October 24, 2010 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Lizette said...

Oh I was hoping to see some pictures from Paris, they are just lovely. I am lovin that coat its amazing! And doesn´t everyone leave their heart in Paris? I know I did too.

Lots of Love from Madrid!
Lizette,
www.lejoiede-lizette.blogspot.com

October 24, 2010 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger DaisyLine said...

jacket is amazing, great pics :)
xoxo
DaisyLine

October 24, 2010 at 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianna! I've been waiting for this post! And here's it now!!! So cool and lovelyyy as usual
Love you very much, I just can't express it!))
=****

October 24, 2010 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger ZZ Tomczuk said...

soo great!

October 24, 2010 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger impressionsforbreakfast said...

great shots! and that jacket suits you perfectly :)
xxx isabel

October 24, 2010 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

paris <3
somehow-someday.blogspot.com
x

October 24, 2010 at 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shoes and jacket are awesome :D

October 24, 2010 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Dilay said...

i love your shoes ♥ are they comfortable?

October 24, 2010 at 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, romantic and breathtaking Paris. :)


and your fur coat is gorgeous :)

October 24, 2010 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Ooo damn, that jacket is soooo beautiful! I love it! And I need shoes like yours too!

October 24, 2010 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the jacket looks so cosy :D i want it *-*

October 24, 2010 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Evelin said...

Amazing jacket! :O

October 24, 2010 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Megan. said...

i <3 you !

October 24, 2010 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ihania kuvia! kuulostaa hienolta matkalta, ja takki on aivan ihana! näyttää lämpimältä ja mukavalta :)

October 24, 2010 at 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihania kuvia :-))

October 24, 2010 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

Paris so beautiful in autumn,and u too so beautiful)

October 24, 2010 at 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tekstit suomeks kiitoos

October 24, 2010 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger gold-lady said...

I love your jacket! :)

October 24, 2010 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger fashion ballerinas said...

beautiful pics! you look amazing!!!

October 24, 2010 at 3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the coat...you have great style!

Christina
Blackberry Sherbet
x

October 24, 2010 at 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to go to paris terribly now.

October 24, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger I'm caught in bohemian love... said...

Beautiful as always! This boot is perfect, I have one too haoieuhaoieuh Loved the jacket too! Kisses from Brazil

caughtinbohemianlove.blogspot.com

October 24, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you look great, like always;-)
I must start to think about new fur jacket, cause I fall in love with yours;-)
Have a nice day Marianna;-)

October 24, 2010 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Paris is such a wonderful place <3
lovely pictures you took, especially the cakes look delicous...yummi!

October 24, 2010 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger A. said...

I adore your blog. I am from Poland and recently on Vivie (musical channel) there were your photograph and a signature "the queen is only one" kisses from Poland ;*

October 24, 2010 at 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything in Paris looks so yummy. And you look super cosy!

October 24, 2010 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger agata said...

i wasn't really into fur, even the faux one. TILL NOW. i'm so in love with that jacket!
i dream of a trip to Paris, hope it will come true someday ;)

xoxo

October 24, 2010 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Marla Marx said...

Awesome Pictures & i LOVE ur Outfit!

October 24, 2010 at 5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think u gettin' fatter ;D
pretty pics!

October 24, 2010 at 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your jacket!! :)

October 24, 2010 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Sara L. said...

Vouh, tosi kivan takin oot ostanu! Ja nätti outfitti muutenkin, oot kaunis. Sulla on ihan mielettömät jalat, mullakin on kyllä pitkät ja kapeat jalat, mut sulla on pitkät ja TOSI kapeat :o

October 24, 2010 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I have just fell in love with your blog, the photos are great, and you have lots of style!!!
Oh god, I want to go to Paris, but I'll have to wait till christmas, what a pity!! :(

Nice to meet your blog!!

If you want to get some inspiration from my blog it will be a pleasure :)

October 24, 2010 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Paris is and will always be one of the most beautiful cities in the world!! Love our outfit.

October 24, 2010 at 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit!

i love your blog, it's so amazing to read your posts :)!

October 24, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

i visited paris in august, too :) and i also visited the new look store, so amazing :)

and lovely photos!

xx

October 24, 2010 at 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love paris too and i love these this shoes . ::) and what a name the cake a picture ? what's it's called?

October 24, 2010 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Le Notre Maison said...

You have a very nice blogs

and yours looks are so beautifull

xoxo

http://lenotremaison.blogspot.com

October 24, 2010 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Gorgeous photos! Love that jacket :) x

October 24, 2010 at 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg the pictures are amazing especially the first :)

and i loooove you jacket !

October 24, 2010 at 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More pictures please! you should do part 2:)

October 24, 2010 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miks kirjotat nyt nykyisin vaa enkuks ? :) ois kiva et kirjottaisit joskus suomeks ? :D

October 24, 2010 at 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joo tekstit suomeks samaa mieltä.. kirjotat ihan hirveetä englantia.

October 24, 2010 at 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your looks are great! Take a look at my blog

http://whoknowswhatfashionmeans.blogspot.com/

October 24, 2010 at 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Marie said...

missed you marianna! Hope you got back with a lot of good memories from Paris!

Kisses from Portugal!
Marie,
http://garota-de-ipanema.blogs.sapo.pt/

October 24, 2010 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Kaja said...

omg, i like it!

October 24, 2010 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Emmi said...

lovely pics,lovely jacket,lovely person :)

October 24, 2010 at 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihana toi takki!! :)) <3

October 24, 2010 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Oh god I need that jacket.

October 24, 2010 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger uu said...

I love your blog... and all your pictures! :)
where are you from??

xoxo

October 24, 2010 at 9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is my fav♥
your so sweet and I like it:) but we want more post:))
giovi♥

October 24, 2010 at 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I just love the first picture you posted, it's so beautiful. You really have great photographer's skills, I wish I could do photos like that!

October 24, 2010 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger I'm caught in bohemian love... said...

Hey there :) Would you let me take some pics of your room for a 'room decoration' post? You're pictures are absolutely the most inspiring for my room! Kisses!

caughtinbohemianlove.blogspot.com

October 24, 2010 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Nadia Emelie Schefström said...

did you order the jacket from the site or is there a store in finland? cause im looking for a newlook store in sweden but if there is one in finland its still close :)

October 24, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

LOVE your outfit ♥♥

http://simplebutreal.blogspot.com/

October 24, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger CaliforniaCandy said...

Great pics, love the jacket!

http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/

October 25, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Kseniya said...

Paris...*__*

October 25, 2010 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger The Frocker said...

Aah!! Paris looks beautiful... and I bet it was fun shopping. Too bad about the strikes and protests, though. I heard it has gotten a little crazy over there. :(

October 25, 2010 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger Chelsea Finn said...

your photos are so beautiful! i love them
and your outfit is amazing, you look gorgeous. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

October 25, 2010 at 1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whwen will you answer our questions on formspring? would be very nice...Im waiting=(

October 25, 2010 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger M* said...

very nice photos and lovely outfit

October 25, 2010 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Lorraine F. said...

you look amazing!

October 25, 2010 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Alina said...

my heart is sill there, too! :) i LOVE paris!


www.dionysha.blogspot.com

October 25, 2010 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Jeanie said...

Tajuttoman ihana takki, ei ehkä kyllä sovi ihan kaikkien käytettäväks :D mutta sua se pukee ku se ois just sua varten teetetty! Aevan ihanaihanaihanihana...

October 25, 2010 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger LOVE AESTHETICS said...

paris looks fantastic! I need to go back soon! and you look fab too as usual :)

October 25, 2010 at 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't love Paris as much as you do; I prefer London. :D

Ps. I looooooooove your hair!

October 25, 2010 at 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOooo... You was alone? and who taken photo with u?


/i prefer Moscow/

October 25, 2010 at 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you pleeeease answer the formspring questions ? <3

October 25, 2010 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Viviane Heleno said...

you look amazing with your look :D and all the pics are so beautiful, i love macarons! *-*
kisses from Brazil :*

October 25, 2010 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger etta said...

hei tosi kiva toi takki! :) ja oot ihan liian nätti.:D

October 25, 2010 at 8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is so lovely !
What type of reflex camera are you using ? I know it's from Nikon, but which model ?
You're so beautiful ! ♥
N.

October 25, 2010 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

this looks beautiful & you photograph so well.

xoxo

October 25, 2010 at 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I come here every day to see if there's already something new.
oh, and I like a lot of your room and the way you dress. you're so pretty!

October 25, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I come here every day to see if there's already something new.
Oh, and I like a lot of your room. it's so girly, and i loveeeeeeeee the way you dress. you're very pretty!

October 25, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi että sä oot ihan sairaan nätti ja ihana blogi! :) Sori, jos oot vastannu tähän kysymykseen jo aikasemmin/se lukee jossain, mutten ainakaa itte törmänny vastaukseen.. Eli mimmonen kamera sulla on? (: Upeita kuvia ainakin meinaan! :D

October 26, 2010 at 12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling!Which model of camera do U have?

Kiss ;*

October 26, 2010 at 12:21 AM  
Anonymous mariam said...

nice blog,nice outfits,nice photos!
what camera do you have?

October 26, 2010 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Nesa said...

you are so pretty I have been follwing your blog for a while and i just love your style

October 26, 2010 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger Małgorzata said...

Candies! Cupcakes! love, love, love... mmm :D

October 26, 2010 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Agata Martini said...

Wow! You look soo pretty, as always! I love your outfits!

http://agatamartini.blogspot.com

October 26, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want more !:(

October 26, 2010 at 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could see your photograph on television on viva Polish

October 26, 2010 at 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please please please MAKE A TUTORIAL ABOUT YOUR HAIR!
WHAT ARE DOING WITH THEM, HOW YOU DO THEM.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

October 26, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Ana said...

soooo beatiful!

October 27, 2010 at 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Claudia said...

Your blog is awesome and u r really pretty:)

October 27, 2010 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderfuls Photos! I am a fan of your Blog!
Could you say to me in which stores you took the photos of candies and macaroons ? Big Kiss

PS: sorry I am French I write with a translator :S

nisrineseg@hotmail.fr

October 27, 2010 at 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sun blogis on ihan mahtava, mut siit tulis viel parempi jos postaisit vähän useammin :) vaikka vaa jotai lyhyempii postauksii!

October 27, 2010 at 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your so beautuful!
do you now where can i found this jacket,in sweden?

October 27, 2010 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger M. said...

You look beautiful! :)
Love your blog <3
Love your pictures <3

October 27, 2010 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Dusia said...

wonderful, beautiful and amazing! great set

October 27, 2010 at 11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really really LOVE your blog. Then only thing I wanted to say is that you should update it more often, like "outfit of the day" or small things like that. Your style is gorgeous and so are you.

October 28, 2010 at 12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you're blog, you're style :) you are sooo beautiful girl!

October 28, 2010 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Vero said...

Perfect photos with real parisian atmosphere! and beatifull slim long legs.-)

www.vero-fashiondays.blogspot.com

October 28, 2010 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

чудесная

October 28, 2010 at 6:02 PM  
Anonymous mila said...

ihana takki ja on niin kateellinen voi kun mäkin pääsisin joskus Pariisiin! <3

October 28, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger K A T H L E E N said...

beautiful outift
come follow xo

October 28, 2010 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Elisabelle said...

Very beautiful photos!

http://tiffanycactuus.blogspot.com/

October 28, 2010 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger A. said...

wow! i love your style, appearance and you seem to be a really nice girl! Good luck with work and life beautiful girl:)
ps. Your figure!!!!!! i wish i could have the same one

October 28, 2010 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Estelle said...

Wow !
I'm 12 and I love your blog !
You're very pretty ! <3
I love your photo !
( my english is not very well XD )

Estelle <3
Watch my blog !

http://little-estelle.blogspot.com

October 28, 2010 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Oona said...

löysin sun blogin iha äskettäin ja selailin vähän alaspäin, pakko myöntää että tykkään tosi paljon! Älyttömän kiva tyyli ♥:)

October 28, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oioioi ehdottomasti mun lempiblogi! <3 ja viimisestä postauksesta huomaa, että vähän on tullut jo lihaakin luitten päälle vaikka vielä älyttömän laiha ootkin, hyvähyvä :)

October 29, 2010 at 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i just want you to ask why you post so rarely?
Greets

October 29, 2010 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

i really love your blog !
i know evrybody send you lonks from their blogs ..
but i want you to look at my blog and to tell me what i can do to become famous as you..
http://valliantwonder.blogspot.com/
greets♥

October 29, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Gemma & Mariska said...

Hello, I just want to know which size you make without heels.

Very nice Pictures <3

http://LilyPraline.blogspot.com

October 29, 2010 at 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog!sorry but... what kind of nikon you use? thanks!

October 29, 2010 at 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ootan niiin jo taas sun seuraavaa postausta !(toivottavasti ois pian.....♥ ) love u

October 29, 2010 at 11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate this questions about "Why you don't blog so often?" What the fuck? Do you mean every blogger is sitting every day at home and thinking about blogging and fashion? Maybe some bloggers have a private life and studying or going to school and don't care about their blog so much. Some readers are so curioue. Maybe they don't have a things like family, friends, responsibilities like school and so on. Please stop stalking mariannan. She will blog when she has time and not when you have time.

October 30, 2010 at 1:06 AM  
Blogger Dylana Suarez said...

These really are amazing snapshots!

Love your style! Gonna follow your blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com

October 30, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cześć ! ;)
Congratulation! Your blog is popular in Poland ! ;) You are very, very beautiful girl.

October 30, 2010 at 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-----------------------------------
I hate this questions about "Why you don't blog so often?" What the fuck? Do you mean every blogger is sitting every day at home and thinking about blogging and fashion? Maybe some bloggers have a private life and studying or going to school and don't care about their blog so much. Some readers are so curioue. Maybe they don't have a things like family, friends, responsibilities like school and so on. Please stop stalking mariannan. She will blog when she has time and not when you have time.---------------
hey you, you are kinda like a captain obvious, I think. Stop writing things that everybody knows, it's really silly (i mean private life,studies,etc). We just ask to post more often, cos we adore her posts and waiting for it everytime.

October 30, 2010 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

http://valliantwonder.blogspot.com/

October 30, 2010 at 10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're cool.)

i have fasnion blog too .)
http://akeliana.blogspot.com/

October 30, 2010 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brilliant photos
You've really captured te essence of Paris!
Gorgeous coat- it looks great :)

www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

October 31, 2010 at 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Julia.S said...

OMG, I love your blog! Beside your outfit is realy nice! :>

October 31, 2010 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Ali S. said...

I love your blog! :D
http://lepommebleu.blogspot.com/

October 31, 2010 at 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new post plllleeeeeeeease!

October 31, 2010 at 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to me that your blog is dying=(((
your old posts used to be more interesting and colourful...

October 31, 2010 at 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

formspring, plz

October 31, 2010 at 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so beautiful !
I like your style. when it will get new pictures?(::

October 31, 2010 at 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Maiken said...

http://auroradk.blogg.no/

you look really much like her. : pp

October 31, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger dagalaż said...

your blog is kinda boring.. ;(
You write posts really rarely and i prefer your blog before ..

October 31, 2010 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Aga said...

sweatheart could you write what kind of camera do you have? I know it's Nikon but maybe you could give more details?

October 31, 2010 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Valou said...

I love it !!!

we want an other post :D

October 31, 2010 at 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANOTHER POST, PLEASE! just some random photos of your presents, new boughts, clothes, your photos? maybe you'll show us an outfit of the day? hey, we're waitin'!!!
what the problem??(

October 31, 2010 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

really love your blog

October 31, 2010 at 7:39 PM  
Anonymous Alex said...

so amazing!

November 1, 2010 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Zuzana said...

how did u do that u have got that skinny legs? im in love <3

November 1, 2010 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Cindy Van Dyck said...

YOur look is awesome! The jacket is stunning!!

November 2, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

i love your blog <3 (:

http://bonniebadu.blogspot.com/

November 2, 2010 at 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! <33
add a new post, please!

November 2, 2010 at 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look a bit like kate middleton :O
love your blog!

November 2, 2010 at 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris is an amazing city! And I like your picutres :) Great job!

November 2, 2010 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Great jacket! Like your blog, hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

November 3, 2010 at 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do wait for a new gorgeous post! Write ASAP, please!!! :-)

November 4, 2010 at 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want new posts :(

November 4, 2010 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful!

November 5, 2010 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your legs... <3!!!!

November 6, 2010 at 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

You get so many comments I dont know if you will ever read this one and I have alot to say so I hope you wanna read it all.

First I wanna say Hey Im Dixi and I live in Sweden. I know that you can speak swedish but I dont know if you can read it so Im writing this in english insted haha.

Well I just wanted to let you know that I am in love with your blog. I wish you would update alot more cause its so wonderful! You are such a pretty girl and the thing that really made me like you as a person (not that I know you but you know what I mean) is how you answer all the questions that you been given. Like the one about your weight "I rather be helthy then skinny" that really got to me! And you seem like a such a nice girl. Would be amazing to meet you someday and give you a hug and tell you all this irl. Have a great day/night!


xoxo Dixi Wonderland

November 12, 2010 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Paris is a fabulous city.. :)

January 23, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorei o seu blog... posso usar umas fotos suas para mostrar como se vestir bem no inverno??? e-mail: ascarolinas@hotmail.com

Brasil

May 31, 2011 at 2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home