something new










- Finally I got this book that I ordered!! Soon I'll finish reading Sophie Kinsella's Twenties girl, and I can start this! Can't wait.
- Pretty flowers, got these on sunday on my name day.
- Low-back knit top
- Leopard ring (+my old favorite ones)
- Wedge heels from Topshop
- Newest issue of InStyle UK. Rachel Bilson is probably the most inspiring celeb, I just had to buy this when I saw her on the cover.
Tonight's plans: Eating B&J cookie dough and watching Sex and the City. Perfect. (and a little bit cliché, haha)



177 Comments:
I want your wedges! <3 I really love your blog! Cute photos ;*
Love your site:) If u like The Hills please visit www.fashion-for-people.blog.cz ! Thank you...
thanks for new post!:)
no i zajebiście, pierdol sie szmato hahahaha
ignore that comment over mine. that's jealous person from Poland.
you are an amazing girl. xoxo
wyglądasz jak kurwa i masz jakiś dziwny ryj :**
ohemgeeee ur perfect and i love ur purchases
I love that book, it's a really easy read (: Gorgeous photos as ever, I love your blog! x
haha dobre dobre ;d widze rodakow na owej stronie ;D
dojedzmy suke rowno! polammy jej te krzywe patyki! ;D pokiereszujmy jej ten slodziutki az do ganic kurewskich mozliwosci ryj! ;D AMEN narody!
Anonyymi Anonyymi sanoi...
ignore that comment over mine. that's jealous person from Poland.
17. elokuuta 2010 23.46
stul pysk suko! nikt cie tu nie slucha ani nie bierze twojej wypowiedzi pod uwage ;/
Gorgeous photos!!!!!!!
http://anyapr.blogspot.com/
JÄRKI KÄTEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
l.a candy?!?!??!
MIKÄ SUA VAIVAA LAUREN CONRAD??!?!7
ei muuta, t. milpulla & ilmanen valkkari
I LOVE THESE WEDGES! :O
it's fantastic that you write your entrys in english!
and i love, love, love your look and your room!
you're the most inspiring (:D) blogger in www! luv u!
aaah you reminded me that i wanted to order this ring as well, thanks :D
love your blog, sweet girl!
xo
ps: i wonder what sex and the city sounds like in finland :D
lovely wedges! but where do you got this leopard ring?? it's great!
and i'm thinking about to buy the book too :) pls tell what you think about it when your through with it!
xoxox
I really love your blog, your a beauty ! Continue having a great week xoxo <3
Everything about you is soo feminine - the books you read, your room, the shows you watch, your jewelry and clothes...just wow :) keep going, girl, you´re lovely!
Mariannan you have to do a review of LA Candy. I really want ot buy this book but I don't know if it's worth it. Please do it when you finish reading it.
Loving the images,and OMG,i bought the same pair of wedges today aha :D I've been lusting for those beauties for like,EVER,after i saw topshop selling them.However,i foung the exact same pair in "new look" today for a fraction of the price,so i decided to go with the new look ones :D
StopAndStareStyle = My super-duper fashion and style blog.FOLLOW,COMMENT,READ & ENJOY! :D
I have to say, i love everything about this post and about this whole blog.+your style is so inspiring, your hair look always perfect. And i love those amazing rings and wedges:)
(btw, your room looks amazing)
wow, pretty much compliments, but what i have to say, it's true and i always wait for your new posts :)
www.kketsuu.blogspot.com
nice pictures again :)
the book is great.
the flowers are beautiful.
i love these wedges and rings.
and i also would like to B&J NOW :)
greetings <3
the book is sooo good. I read it in like 4 hours... the second one is also really good. so if you like the first, you should get the second one too.
your rings are amazing.
xo
alexa
that knit top is amazing ! where did you buy it, i've been looking that kind of top, but i haven't found yet. :) this blog is amazing ! loving everything about you <3
I love Lauren Conrad books. This one I have read a while ago and is interesting! I can't wait to read the second part (i'm going to do this on my vacation, and i'm going tomorrow!) also I can't wait to another two books of LC which I'm going to buy in october, when I will be in London!
ihana blogi :)
love your blog. youre so beautiful
Love your blog ! And i just have to ask where did you buy this ring! xo
Jesteś piękna!
A komentarze wcześniejsze są tylko dowodem na to, kobiety z Polski nie potrafią zrozumieć faktu iż nigdy nie będą tak wspaniale wyglądać jak Ty! Jesteś piękna!
I mówi Ci to Polka;))) która w przeciwieństwie do poprzedniczek nie zazdrości Ci a podziwia! ;)
Catherines
What nail polish are you wearing here? Pretty!
wow I like your post!!!
xx
Love your wedges!!
ruchnołbym
you will enjoy the book; it is actually really good! and i lovvveee that you post in english! :)
Love the photos! Love the wedges and your leopard ring! B&J and SATC is amazing, isn't? (;
I like your shoes! and rings!
i love your rings and you always look perfect :)
Hi,
I totally love this blog. I always look foward to new post!
And I also had a name day on sunday, in Czech Republic Hanna has a name day in 15.August:)))))
love your shoes, great rings :)
lovely plan for the night. have fun with the book, i enjoyed it. oh, i love that leopard ring!
PS: you're in my blogroll ;)
Love how you post more lately :) Great post as always!
gorgeous wedges and beautiful photos :) xoxo
Lovely photos! i like our shoes so much <3
Love that book! Do you have Sweet Little Lies also? I read both books in just 3 days. :)
Love your rings and wedges!!!! Great style :)
http://ejvifreedom.blogspot.com/
Löysin sun blogis vasta nytten, ja rakastuin tähän heti ensisilmäyksellä. Sulla on ehkä maailman ihanimpia vaatteita ja asusteita, ja huonees on oikea prinsessan palatsi. Sait ehdottomasti yhden lukijan lisää, tohon hurjaan lukijamäärään =)
amazing photos! I want your wedges (: I really love your style!
Ihanaa sä postasit jee :)
what kind of camera do you have ? ;) please answer!
luv that blog! xoxo
-joanna
Just love your blog :D Hugs & kisses from Italy
¡Hi Mariana :)! This book seems to look good. The flowers are very pretty. I loved your collection of rings .. further that all are very nice. God, those wedge heels are cute .. If there was a Topshop near here I'd buy one right now. I hope you had a good night eating ice-cream and watching the movie. I'm following your blog since a very long time.
Kisses
http://laurenpersonalwardrobe.blogspot.com
http://forbiddenfrruit.blogspot.com
OMG I love Sex and the city!
Probably the best girl tv series ever!
I think you might also like "Pretty Little Liars", it's also a TV/Book-Serie from the USA.
Greetings from Luxembourg!
www.furkills.blogspot.com
Kauniita kuvia blogissasi :)
can you show all your bag collection?:)
i came here by the acciedent, but i must say that i'm enchanted by your blog! you're so beautiful girl, and i love your style :) also you live in finland, it's such a beautiful country, so photos of your place are also very interesting ;)
LA candy!! I've just finish it! I is really beautifuland now I have to buy Sweet Little Lies:)) love the wedges and the rings!
good luck with your tonight plan, it's a classic;))
Giovi
WOW! I want to be like you and I want to be your friend, hihi:) You're gorgeous :) Cindy
Kivoja kuvia! Noi kengät aah ♥
AMAZING SHOES
LOVE !
I loveeee your blog ! :) Please post more often.
wstyd mi za was idiotki z góry ^^
rings! <3
Dokładnie... wstyd mi za te głupie komentarze. Są inne sposoby, żeby leczyć się z własnych kompleksów niż obrażanie innych. Tacy jesteście odważni, to czemu piszecie po polsku, a nie po angielsku? Żałosne...
Marianna! Thanks so much for your new post ;) I can't wait to read about your hair styling routine! Could you make a post on it, please?
Loves & kisses from Poland :)
I like the rings,especially the one with the owl!
I wanna read LA Candy too, but it´s so hard to get it in the library...it seems to be a good book :)
ah, i wanted to read LA Candy too. i still didnt order it. -.- lol
http://wunder-welt.blogspot.com
wow,you look so great!
i love your rings!
add to follow if you like!
http://thecupoffashion.blogspot.com/
Your Hair routine! Please Mariannan!;))
I really enjoy looking through your blog.
YOU are inspiring to me.
Cute.
ihania kuvia, ja oot älyttömän kaunis :-) ja awww miten ihanat kengät oot löytäny!
please, tell me how did you insert link with music (http://mariannann.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html )?
thanks ; )
I adore you < 33 I don't understand these Polish commentaries, although alone I am from Poland. Jealousy knows no bounds
xoxo A.
exactly, I am joining with the request for your way to so beautiful hair
xoxo A.
huippu postaus!
Marianna, jos sinulla ei ole anoreksiaa tai muuta syömishäiriötä, voit varmasti häpeilemättä kertoa miten olet laihtunut noin laihaksi? Mukava kun olet postaillut nyt useammin. Jatka näin. Olisi kiva jos tekisit postauksen miten laitat hiukset. Ja olisi myös kiva jos joskus laittaisit vanhoja vaatteitasi ja tavaroitasi myyntiin esim huuto.netiin, sinulla on niin ihana tyyli että menisivät varmasti kaupaksi. Opiskeletko jotakin? Olet hyvin kaunis, sinulla on ihana tyyli ja kaikki, olet täydellinen. Onnea ja menestystä elämässä. Ps. Voisitko vastata. =)
pelasta mut mun tuskista ja kerro mistä toi leopardi sormus on? tai kenen. meikäläinen täällä rapakon toisella puolella on yrittäny sellasta metsästää ja eei löydy mistääään!
Sä näytät vaan niin täydelliseltä! <3
Love your style <3.
hehehe po pierwsze nie jestem laską, a po drugie będę pisał po polsku bo jestem POlakiem i chuj ci w dupe :D
Fantastic wedges ! :)
I LOVE YOU !
weź się uspokój małolacie bo swoim poziomem dorównujesz dziesięciolatkom `JP na 100%`. masz jakieś problemy emocjonalne ze sobą czy jak? żenada i cyrk, ile ty masz lat? dwa? weź się ogarnij!
marianna, ignore the comment that over mine, some idiot says stupid and think that is a super guy. I wrote you a comment already being signed nickname so now I forgive;)
This comment has been removed by the author.
These photos all looks so clean and fresh and pretty! I love your black wedges. I'm jealous of your plans for the night - B&J and SATC sounds like the perfect evening.
Sincerely, Sarah Margeurite
I LOVE THOSE WEDGES!!!!
I've got to get myself a pair!
Gotta love Instyle and Sex in the City! :)
Love me...Love me not
erittäin cool: *
luokan renkaat, minulla on samanlainen kanssa yhden pöllö
You're soooo beautiful! I love your hair!
Love your site!
Please visit me:
http://kizia-miziaa.blogspot.com/
Very nice rings, and all the other pictures are very beautiful too
You're gorgeous!
Heippa! Voisitko laittaa postauksesi tiettyihin kategorioihin esim.shopping,travelling ym? Olisi mukavampi selailla vanhoja postauksiasi:) Olen nimittäin uusi lukijasi!
I love ur wedge and alla of the ring but my favorite is the owl. So cute :)
xxxx ♥
sori mut aiiika rumat kengät. näyttää ihan järkälemäisiltä...
Love your wedges! Lovely pictures:)
Greetz from Poland
You have decime bags from ZARA as me! Gray, black with golden chains and the last brown. ps-amazing blog.
oot järjettömän kaunis, ja noi wedget? täydellisyyttä.
i just love your blog! & i think you've got great taste in fashion :) keep it up !
Ben&Jerry's is so good ! ;D
And i want Lauren's book also ! :)
lovely shoes <3 and you are perfect!
JP 100% hahahaha
oh way aivan mahtavia kuvia ja asioita :)
Hello Mariannan! :) I am from Poland and my english is not good,but I really want to tell You that You are the most beautiful girl I have ever see. :-) I love your style! Where you have money for shopping? You have a lot of expensive things...Do you work?
Please, give me the answer. That's my email adress:
swinecka88@interia.pl
Lots of kisses :) :*
I love your blog !!!!!!!!!!
i l o v e your shoes!!
and your rings are so nice!
Marianna I love your blog. You're such a beautiful girl and every single post is perfect. I'm looking forward to your next posts.
YOU ARE A BEAUTY
you are kurwa
Wow, thank you all for your comments, I'm so happy to have such lovely readers :-)♥
(expect the not so brave ones who leave me inappropriate and offensive comments in Polish..)
Great to hear that so many of you liked LA Candy, I'm doing my review after I've read it, seems like a really good chick-lit!
The knit top is from Monki, and the leopard-ring is from Glitter. :)
Nice and gorgeous rings!
great book! i love this book :D
Great shoes, amazing rings and "Sex in the city"...what can I say more...?;)
www.fashionjoke.blogspot.com
I want to read the boooook !
love rachel bilson and love the shoes!!
http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com
Hei laita jtain kuvii tost kirjatsa, ku vaikuttaa hirmu kivalt- mut haluaisin nähä mitä ses sisältää :))
ps. i <3 your blog
Your Hair routine! Please !!
When I read that offensive comments I am ashamed that I'm from Poland, really..
Tosi hauskat kengät! Näyttää tosi jänniltä kun niissä ei oo jalkaa sisällä! :D
Photos in your blog are beauty.)
I love your blog ))
sometimes i feel bad with the think that i'm polish.. eh. sorry for those readers who's left this fcking comments!
Marianna, I'm very sorry about this awful Polish comments. Like it was said before, sometimes I'm really ashamed that I'm from Poland. But you have to be aware that you have so many fans in Poland, so you shuold ignore all stupid things that have been written here. You're such a wonderful person and I'm very sorry that some people can't stand it. They're just jealous. Take care sweetie :* and please, necessarily place a hair tutorial :)
love that post ;)
http://fashionsmajlik.blogspot.com/
hei millä sävyllä oot värjänny noi sun hiukset? ootko parturis vai ite värjänny? haluisin kans tollaset suklaaruskeet :)
I really liked your post about make up products which you use. Please make a post about hair products too. :)
It is a pity that you show the front of the white blouse. I'm curious how you look. You're wearing only a bra?
On the back side looks great!
marianno! Please write about hair:)
Why are you diet?
Lisa
hair products please!! marianna please!
How do you take care of my hair? Why are you diet? Once you've had other body, please write what kind of diet. do exercises?
You have beautiful hair! Write what you use conditioner? You are skinny, what diet are using?
You are wonderful!
And so skinny. You must be on a diet, a few months ago, you were thick.
What kind of diet?
How do you take care of your hair?
Where do you work? What are you studying?
What kind of music do you listen?
hey i love ur rings and ur eyes r beautiful
xx
comment back!!
amazing photos! I love all your rings and your hair looks so beautiful like this xxx
I just loved your rings! :)
love Your rings!
woooow lovely blog!!!
love your rings and you look stunning;)
http://thebrunetteworld.blogspot.com/
maybe you can do a post about room organization?
i love your style. it's so simples and beautiful :D
kiss♥
Your blog is really, really cool. You have good ideas on how to look awesome every day :) And don't care about people who write to you unpleasant comments, it's normal. Some people are so jealous.
I invite you to my blog about me and my ideas on how to look good every day. I'm just a begginer but practice makes perfect. Enjoy! :)
www.isiax.blogspot.com
Kisses- Isia
Hello from Latvia, love your blog!
Awesome photos! I love your blog :)
Kisses! :D
hey, i agree, rachel bilson is so inspiring. i love her style!
shes such a lovely person.
love your blog. verena
kirschkern-productions.blogspot.com
please, show us the rest of your house!:)
xoxo
Your blog is darling :) I love your ring collection. I read Lauren Conrad's book, major cliff hanger at the end-hope you have the second one on the way ;)
Xoxo-Kelli
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com/
Hei!
I love your blog & your photos and that's why I give you an award.
You can read about it from my blog: http://gretepassionsandfashions.blogspot.com/2010/08/award-for-shitty-day.html
xo
hello!!!! have you got an account in youtube?? sorry for my english i'm spanish :)
cute, love your style and pictures :)
well, today i stopped at your blog and it got so into it that i watched every single post!
honey, you live the way i always wanted to. i'm following you.
please visit
fuckthatfashionart.blogspot.com
and please could you get me some clues how am i suppose to make my blog so super super great;)
love
xxx
you are NOT a kurwa
I love your blog! I'm following you with bloglovin' now :)
You are so beautiful! I just found your blog from llymlrs and I'm hooked!
:)
great pics! love your blog :)
Jess from Taiwan.
I love your blog!! You have such a pretty style!
Now following, and hope you stop by my blog and want to follow it too!
www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com
I love your style and your blog a lot! But I wonder, what camera do you use? :)
greetings frome Sweden! <3
love your blog so much! <3
I love your blog & look forward to your posts! You have a lovely style! <3
Rachel Bilson. Ben n Jerry's. Two of my favorite things. You look beautiful and I love your hair and outfit!
Marianna new post please... Your Hair Routine!:)
perfection! your wedges are beautiful!
Sulla on aivan ihanat hiukset ja sormukset!
Mistä mahtaa olla tuo pantteri(?)-sormus? :> ja AH nuo wedget ! ! [kuolaus] :P
What do you study for? Would be nice to know :)
xoxo
http://www.chictopia.com/SierraCruse
yks kuvas on tuol
I love your blog , your sooo pretty ♥
I love the heels & the rings !
(Lol : Yes to Sex& the City with Ben& Jerry :) !!)
Oh i've got the same owl ring (but in silver) :)
I met rachel bilson at the mall once and she's actually the sweetest person ever. I love your wedges !
you have a fake on chictopia! it made me really mad:\\
http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/317217-big+easy-thrift-store-jumper-forever-21-shoes-h-m-bag
Your posts are always interesting...
I really love your blog! Lovely wedges!
Follow you follow me too!!!
Love your outfits so I follow your blog!
the rings are so cute.
I love the second ring of the first line.
I always hesitated to buy shoes as this one but I always thought is not my style but I think it so lovely.
sweet
Hei pakko kysyä, mistä tuo taka-alalla oleva turkoosi sormus jossa myös pieniä turkooseja kiviä?
How was Twenties girl? I bought it a while ago but havent started reading it <3
nothing better than tucking up with ben and jerry to watch sex and the city!
xo
Hahaha I totally have that book too! And read Twenties Girl! We should chat chick lit books sometime!
perfect room omg i wish i had the same as u :DDDDD kisses from poland ;)
love your rings<3
HOLA guapa..me encantaron tus looks...saludos desde Mexico!!!
pd..te pareces a una actriz mexicana llamada ingrid martz.
Hi , your blog is very nice, your pictures look so sweet ( sorry for my english I'm french:) ) Just to say that your blog is very cool :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home