Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

thank god it's monday!

Monday, October 11, 2010

thank god it's monday!

I'm exhausted! Today was the last day at work, and I had to woke up before 5 am. But thank god it's over, my one week lasting job in a department store sales-happening-thing (don't know the word in English). That's the reason why you haven't heard of me, I've just been working, sleeping and eating. Now I'm going to take a power nap and then meeting my friend!

Here's what I wore yesterday on my way to work.
beforework2
beforework
  • Jacket, jeans, bag / Zara
  • Fur collar / H&M
  • Shoes / Vagabond
I didn't find a clear picture of this outfit, but anyway, here's also what I wore like over a week ago.
leoo
+ Thank you all for the comments, I really appreciate all of them. You all made my day! ♥ Later today I'll answer to the questions on the last post, and soon I'll do the question&answer thing!(:

// Vihdoin maanantai, viikon työputki on nyt ohi! Olin siis Hulluilla Päivillä taas töissä. Tänään oli enää siivousta, purkamista, tavaroitten roudaamista ym. Ja herätys ennen aamuviittä, ei ihme että väsyttää.. Nyt otan pienet power-napit ja suuntaan kaupunkiin tapaamaan kaveria. 
Tässä oli mun eilinen asu ennen töihin lähtöä, plus vanhempaa asua josta en oikeen selkeetä kuvaa löytänyt. Myöhemmin tänään vastailut edelliseen postaukseen, ja pian onkin tulossa sitä kysymys&vastaus postausta. Kiitos kommenteistanne, piristitte mun päivää ♥

106 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kiva kun kirjotit suomeks pitkästä aikaa :) kiva postaus!♥

October 11, 2010 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Conchi said...

i'm really happy for you, now you can have more time for you and maybe for uss!! :) you look very pretty and i can see that you have a little more weight so you are more more pretty! sorry if you can´t understand anything i'm spanish! xoxo :)

October 11, 2010 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

ihana takki :) love it all ♥

October 11, 2010 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

miks sä osaat pukeutua noin kivasti ♥?

October 11, 2010 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Ola said...

love this outfits!

please visit

fuckthatfashionart.blogspot.com

kisses

October 11, 2010 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger lina said...

love the jacket

October 11, 2010 at 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kui vanha oot? :-)

October 11, 2010 at 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the two outfits, the fur collars are gorgeous!

October 11, 2010 at 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As whom do you work?

October 11, 2010 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Love your outfits!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

October 11, 2010 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger collagevintage said...

I LOVE your blog lady. you're so styler girl.
I've a blog with my best friend, visit us if you want :P

www.collagevintage.com

October 11, 2010 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tosi nätti asu! tykkään myös tosta toisen asun karvapuuhkasta :)

xxx Charlie
http://pinkwater-lily.blogspot.com/

October 11, 2010 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Nora said...

ihanat noi kengät vikas kuvas ! (:

October 11, 2010 at 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so beautiful :-) and probably my favourite fashion blogger of the moment! I love the Zara bag and parka.

October 11, 2010 at 3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very beautiful girl!!

October 11, 2010 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

BEAUTIFUL !

October 11, 2010 at 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your style :)

♥

October 11, 2010 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Viuhti said...

ihanat kengät :>

October 11, 2010 at 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oot niin nätti! sul on ihana tyyli kans:):)

October 11, 2010 at 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loove your blog! :)

October 11, 2010 at 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the fur scarf :-) I wanted to order it as well, but I hadn't money at all :/

October 11, 2010 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

you look so beautiful ^^ Love it !

October 11, 2010 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Ninni said...

sä oot kyll aivan yli taitava ku onnistut asun kanssa joka kerta ja sit oot viel noin hemmetin kaunis! <3

October 11, 2010 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger karxlina said...

how old are you?

October 11, 2010 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger karxlina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 11, 2010 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Katri said...

Oot upee, mä rakastan sun vaatteita! :)

October 11, 2010 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Irina said...

wau mitä asuja, molemmat=) oot upee!

October 11, 2010 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger S.i.S said...

very nice♥

October 11, 2010 at 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihana toi vikan kuvan nahkatakki!:) mistä oot hankkinu sen?

October 11, 2010 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Mellory Ferraz said...

Lovely! Im from Brazil and don't miss one post of you. You'r an amazing fashionist!

October 11, 2010 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

Happy for you that your bussy week is over! You looked great again! Hope you have more time for your blog now! Love to read your posts!

xoxo irene

http://myfashionfindings.blogspot.com/

October 11, 2010 at 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank god it's a new post!
i was missing you very much :)
to wake up at 5 am? poor girl :(
it's hard 4 me too
but now you have more free time, it's really good :)
nice looks, very lovely!

October 11, 2010 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Aww I dident know that your where fron Finland or am I wrong now? Im fron Sweden ;D
Love the last outfit so pretty ;*

October 11, 2010 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Lola`s clothes said...

Your outfits are amazing! Yours fur collar is terrific.

Kisses from Poland!

October 11, 2010 at 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you please answer the formspring questions? :) just wanted to remind you, 'cause i've asked you sth and wanna know the answer..haha sorry - i love you ! :)

October 11, 2010 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle / Daisybutter said...

Love your blog! 5am start?! I'm so jealous of your scarf collection. x

October 11, 2010 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Sanni said...

vau, oot ihan mielettömän kaunis ♥!

October 11, 2010 at 6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now it's time for relax;-) thanks for new post;-)

October 11, 2010 at 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how old do you ?

Kisses from France ♥

October 11, 2010 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your blog! Your so pretty, im jealous. Oh and the word for the work you did is work experience :)

October 11, 2010 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger gold-lady said...

I love your blog!

October 11, 2010 at 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always waiting for your post! And when it happens I'm really happy))
Your outfit is really cool, you're beautiful and your blog is the best I'm reading!
Made another review on your makeup please,which products do you use?
Waiting for the next 'question and answer' post. Good luck!!!=**

October 11, 2010 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Sulla on ihan täydelliset hiukset :) Ihanan pituiset ja väriset ja sopii sulle aivan upeasti.

October 11, 2010 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Nice outfits and enjoy your freetime :)

October 11, 2010 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Blush and Flats said...

love your fur collars <3

October 11, 2010 at 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mistä Zarasta sä oot ostanu ton sun laukun? :)

October 11, 2010 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger XandA said...

oh finally ... your post made my day ... :)
I am amazed by your outfits ... you are beautiful :)
Cant wait new photos ... xxx

October 11, 2010 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Lorraine F. said...

Perfect outfits!

October 11, 2010 at 10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm searching for a beautiful fashion blog...and that's it *-*
I'm Italian and since yesterday i follow you
i think you're the coolest and sweetest person ever, of course the most cute
xoxo

October 11, 2010 at 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouwh, you are so beautiful :*

October 11, 2010 at 10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I loved your winter clothes, and your blog too.
love it all :D

October 11, 2010 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yaaay I can see my favourite collar! it's fantastic, suits almost everything! :)
Pozdrawiam,
blog o modzie

October 11, 2010 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Instant Flowers said...

Oh I really like your outfit(s) :) and the place where you live looks so beautiful!

October 11, 2010 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger Oli said...

lovely! :)

October 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Clau ♥ said...

Nice outfit, I love your jacket



nargles-queen.blogspot.com

October 11, 2010 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

beautiful clothes :) beautiful girl :) have fun, now that you don´t have to work so much :)

October 11, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, working in shop can be really exhausting and I understand what you're talking about because I've been working like this for 3 years during the weekends. I stop doing it two years ago and now I'm happier person. :D


about the outfit I think that it's great as always.


you're welcome to visit my blog, greets from Warsaw. :)

October 11, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

i was wondering if you really read all of these comments :D anyway your outfits are fantastic! so nothing new ;D

have wonderful days my dear!

xx
http://babejanefashion.blogspot.com/

October 11, 2010 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger katia. said...

this zara jacket matched with fur collar looks simply genius!
love it!

October 12, 2010 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Love these outfits!! So pretty!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

October 12, 2010 at 4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm happy for u. take some rest its so great hahahhha

love ur clothes and you're very pretty in the pics..hope u have more time to us aaand good luck with ur meet with ur friend!

October 12, 2010 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger M said...

i love your blog...
kisses from Argentina

October 12, 2010 at 5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miten hoidat ja laitat sun hiuksia? Aivan täydelliset. <3 Tee please joku postaus aiheesta niin olen very happy<3

October 12, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I love the second outfit! Your scarf and shoes are really nice

October 12, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am following you now
of course you have a lot of readers..but it will be great if you follow me too)
your blog is very inreresting and you have a great style)

October 12, 2010 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Perfectionisshit said...

love this outfits! :)

October 12, 2010 at 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!!
Nice blog!!!!
That's our first visit, but we're already followers!!!! We love it!!!

Kisses from Spain!!

www.whereverthesunsetis.blogspot.com

October 12, 2010 at 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i follow you via bloglovin, maybe you can follow me, too ?

October 12, 2010 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Mia M. said...

wow, nice blog!

I like your outfits, there are so cute!!

Hope you check out my blog!

bisous,
mia

October 12, 2010 at 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why doesn´t formspring work?
maybe you are answering questions...?

October 12, 2010 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger M. said...

You're so beautiful :) Love your perfect outfits!

October 12, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger impressionsforbreakfast said...

i do always LOVE your outfits, and you are absolutely beautiful!
xxx isabel

October 12, 2010 at 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei mistä vanhemman asun kengät ! ihanat :)

October 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miks sä pidät jalkoja ristissä joka kuvassa....? Sulla on ihana tyyli ja ihania vaatteita aina! <3

October 12, 2010 at 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great fur collar! I plane buy similar. xD

October 12, 2010 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Beautiful!
I don't know why, but you kind of make me think of Lauren Conrad. You're the kind of pretty person that would totally fit on tv :)

October 12, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger S.i.S said...

this is blog is amazing, beautiful
my and friends blog is www.sis-ky.blogspot.com

October 12, 2010 at 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello i just really love your blog and have seen that u have a nikon camera, which model do you have and are you pleased?

October 12, 2010 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Your blog is a succes! All these teenager are become your fans! ^o^ Good luck. ;**

October 12, 2010 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Daria said...

Hello, Marianna!
I want you to know: I saw several posts about and you your style on russian blog-service.
There are many girls all over the world love your outfits. Including Ukrainian)
Keep writing!

October 12, 2010 at 7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All your purses and shoes are stunning!
always looking perfect and sophisticated :)

October 12, 2010 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

I've just found your blog and I love it. Your outfits and photography are beautiful. *New follower* x

October 12, 2010 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Raj said...

Congratulations on finishing work, it must be such a relief!
Lovelyy outfit

October 12, 2010 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger noona said...

Kiva, kun kirjoitit suomeksikin pitkästä aikaa! :-) Nää sun postaukset on aina yhtä ihania!

October 12, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Hani said...

i really really love ur blog!

October 13, 2010 at 1:10 AM  
Blogger SWK said...

You live in a beautiful area!!! Unlike me, just pure desert and heat...hahaha ^_^

October 13, 2010 at 3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! I looove your blog, you're just so adorable and you have an excellent taste (in fashion)! :) Could you please anwser the questions on formspring too? :)
xoxo

October 13, 2010 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Klaudija said...

I loooove you blog it's amazing! :)

And Happy Birthday! :)***

October 13, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just found your blog and i love it! you look so pretty and your outfits are amazing! :O

October 14, 2010 at 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love ur style

http://voguelamour.blogspot.com/

October 14, 2010 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Libelle said...

Hey, you look beautiful!..
Can you tell me when you bought your jacket?

October 14, 2010 at 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the jacket from zara! how much does it cost?? :)

October 14, 2010 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are so cute!

October 15, 2010 at 9:28 PM  
Anonymous maja said...

i love the last outfit! especially the leopardthingy:)

October 15, 2010 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I love your looks! You always look so perfect in your outfits. I LOVE you! I've been following your blog for awhile but I just recently got my own blog so now I'm actually following you :) You're amazing!

October 16, 2010 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger mikado said...

OMG, YOU'RE VERY, VERY BEAUTIFUL! :)

October 17, 2010 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Sini said...

Oot ihan hullun kaunis! ♥

http://siniabc.blogspot.com/

October 17, 2010 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Lizette said...

Absolutely gorgeous scarves in both outfits! I always love your effortless ways of layering!

Love,
Lizette
www.lejoiede-lizette.blogspot.com

P.S. I am officially following you now!

October 19, 2010 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Blue is in Fashion this Year said...

Hi, you're featured on a collage-post on my blog today :)
Ciao!

October 20, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Em said...

damn it, i live in paris and i search everywhereee this coat and this nail baag also ZARA; in love with those ! Anyway i really like your style ! <3

October 20, 2010 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger laura said...

You are really beautiful! and i love you'r green jacket!! :)

October 20, 2010 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger maire said...

i love your shoes !
btw visit me: mairemore.blogspot.com

October 21, 2010 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ihana kokoelma!:)

October 23, 2010 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i´m from Brazil and love your blog so much! Your pictures are 100% inspiration! Visit my blog, I´ll be happy. Kisses
http://inspiracaofashion.wordpress.com

October 25, 2010 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Oona said...

Oi kun oot nätti! =)

http://how-i-like.blogspot.com/

November 13, 2010 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

MY LORD. The last picture...the scarf..everything is so devine!!

-Cris

http://www.bisouonline.com
Live,Love,Fashion...bisou!

December 10, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home