Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

baby it's cold outside

Sunday, December 12, 2010

baby it's cold outside

I got this leopard faux fur jacket a couple days ago from Storets, today I wore it for the first time! I absolutely love it, so warm and furry and cute! What do you think?
leojacket
leojacket3
leojacket4
  • Faux fur jacket / Storets.com
  • Scarf / H&M
  • Jeans / Pull&Bear (Tallinn shopping!)
  • Boots / Bianco
  • Leather bag / Zara

140 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quite good ;)

December 12, 2010 at 4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look so cute :)

December 12, 2010 at 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugly :(

December 12, 2010 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Claudia's blog said...

good;) love it...

December 12, 2010 at 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful :) love your style♥ and you're such a nice girl. Great blog :)

December 12, 2010 at 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks wonderfull :) Thanks that you post now a little bit more :)

December 12, 2010 at 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it <3!!! :D

December 12, 2010 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

In the best possible way, it reminds me of a cow :) I love it, it looks so warm!
It would be mine

December 12, 2010 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

i dont like it...

December 12, 2010 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger annawithlove said...

so cute and adorable! looks so comfy!!

http://www.annawithlove.com

December 12, 2010 at 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unexpected :\
if any other girl would put on it, I would not really like it.
BUT
it suits you and you are wearing it right, with things which go with this
so, in my opinion, looks cute :D
Sophie

December 12, 2010 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Jasmine P said...

super chic, darling :)

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

December 12, 2010 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Emmi said...

great look,just like all your looks!

December 12, 2010 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger freyja said...

i really like your style :)

www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com

December 12, 2010 at 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore it! what an amazing jacket! I want one too haha :)

December 12, 2010 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Smilinggirly said...

Aivan ihana!

December 12, 2010 at 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just perfect! :-)

December 12, 2010 at 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luv it! It's looks gorgeous on you!

December 12, 2010 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Mary. said...

you look so cute :D I live in Tallinn, glad you are visiting our city and country :)))

December 12, 2010 at 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't like it :( it adds you 15 kg (even if youre skinny it doesnt look good). Soryy

December 12, 2010 at 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Sofia said...

it's really weird... Look very ugly. Im very surprised it must be the first ugly thing you ever bought.. I'm chocked actually! It doesnt suite you and i dont thing it'll suite anyone. It's really awful

December 12, 2010 at 5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great in everything!

December 12, 2010 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really love your jacket ! So cute <3

December 12, 2010 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

I LOVE YOUR JACKET ! wow.

xx,
*www.like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com


.

December 12, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger CandyGirllNM said...

So beautiful the jacket and ur outfit! *.*

December 12, 2010 at 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks really great. And I think it's really wonderful that it is just faux fur ;)
I also like the fact that you just wear black in combination.<3

December 12, 2010 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Natalia said...

great outfit, I like the fur:)

You're so fuckin' indie

December 12, 2010 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Agnieszka said...

fantastic outfit!:D

December 12, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger bunt♥leben said...

Beautiful Outfit ♥

December 12, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milloin olet ostanut ton laukun? Haluaisin tollasen/vastaavan, mistä liikkeistä kannattas etsiä? :)

December 12, 2010 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

beautiful :)

December 12, 2010 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger DaisyLine said...

really cute :) you look gorgeous!
kisses from cold Poland
DaisyLine

December 12, 2010 at 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oliksä omenas tänää?

December 12, 2010 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

oooh I love it too!! wish I would have one like this :)

December 12, 2010 at 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like it. looks very cool!

December 12, 2010 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Giovanna said...

beautiful just like you !
we could follow each other
I just following you and I hope you will follow me!
love Giovanna
giovannatuccio.blogspot.com

December 12, 2010 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

I LOVE your faux fur!!
You look gorgeous

♥

December 12, 2010 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger laboine said...

super cuuuute <3

December 12, 2010 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Love your fur so bad!! Really awsome outfit!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

December 12, 2010 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

super :)

December 12, 2010 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Lola`s clothes said...

You look beautiful!

December 12, 2010 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Florka said...

hi! love your style and love Finland!
good luck ja moikka! :*

December 12, 2010 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

i love it !
if i would wear it , i would feel totally ugly , but you lokk like a model , like you have to present it , so it fits amazing to you and your style , and please answer my e-mail and vistit my blog , i would be soo happy about it :)!
http://valliantwonder.blogspot.com/
xoxo

December 12, 2010 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Alessandra said...

The fur you wear should be taken very hot! Good purchase :)

December 12, 2010 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Loooove your jacket ! You look gorgeaous really !

December 12, 2010 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Ena said...

you look good :)

December 12, 2010 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Ansku said...

IHANA! <3 Siis ihan mieletön takki oikeesti. Aiai.

December 12, 2010 at 7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really know how to rate it.. Looks like cosy, warm, superfluffy and so so soooo soft:)

but You look like old, reach woman. You're so beautiful and You look amazing with any "cloth" :)

kisses!

December 12, 2010 at 7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sä näytät paljon pidemmältä näissä ja kaikis muissa kuvis mitä oikeesti oot! :)

December 12, 2010 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Jeanie said...

Aaa, aivan törkeen upee asukokonaisuus! Toi takki sopii sulle ku nappi silmää :)

December 12, 2010 at 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

I hate the cold :( But your new jacket are amazing!

December 12, 2010 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

I'm not a fan of the fake fur trend, but the jackets looks great on you! I also adore the bag, simple & gorgeous! <3

December 12, 2010 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Tamara Claudia said...

You're beautiful and i LOVE the jacket!!
You're soo pretty!!:)

December 12, 2010 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look GORGEOUS(always)!!
i love faux fur to!
with love Giovi♥

December 12, 2010 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger TouchToFashion said...

I looove this fur jacket :))
in my opinion a must-have for the winter :) xxx

December 12, 2010 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger JULS said...

it is amazing it also looks great on you. I have a jacket like that but on light brown, form H&M. it's perfect when days are so cold. I love your pics and I'm a huge fan of your blog and your country. I don't know if you mind but I am studyng architecture and Alvar Aalto (from finland) is one of my favorite architects.
lots of kisses from ulifestyle.blogspot.com

December 12, 2010 at 7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cuute<3 where did you bought your Acne white t-shirt? and how much you paid?

December 12, 2010 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Influence said...

You always look so elegant :) xx

December 12, 2010 at 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You looks amaizing :*

December 12, 2010 at 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like it :)

http://bonnyswelt.blogspot.com/

December 12, 2010 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger verychiclist said...

CUTE FUR :)



Join my GIVEAWAY!!

http://verychiclist.blogspot.com/

December 12, 2010 at 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. looks wonderful!

December 12, 2010 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Porcelain Doll said...

I love it you look so pretty and i thinks this coat it's so warm :) xx

December 12, 2010 at 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Guapizimo said...

You look so pretty in that jacket in all that white snow :)

December 12, 2010 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger ♥diablicaa89♥ said...

Adorable array < collate >, I invite for I

December 12, 2010 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Yes, I like it too! :)

December 12, 2010 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Estefania Lovelifefashion said...

I love the whole outfit, the faux fur jacket is beautiful :)

December 12, 2010 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Wow I love that jacket! Have to check out the online store immediately.
Lovely Blog.. Started to follow you. Maybe you'll visit me on my blog sometime.

http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com

December 12, 2010 at 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

troche jakby pies pogryzl to futro :)

December 12, 2010 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger bad fairy. said...

this is real fur?

December 12, 2010 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger no-baa said...

You look soo cute in this fur.

Ps. Could you tell what's a book of/about Nicole Richie you presented like... few months ago? It's worth reading?

December 12, 2010 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Luciana said...

Loved the putfit. I Think it's the first time i comment here, bur i actually love you blog and you style, it's really inspiring to me.
it's really cold there, right?

Xoxo
Luciana (I'm brazilian bur i live in Spain)

December 12, 2010 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Lovely jacket, & great boots :)

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

December 12, 2010 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

en käyttäisi mutta mustaan+harmaaseen yhdistettynä ja sun päällä ihana :)

December 12, 2010 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Pavlína Hřebačková said...

In winter it is great that they can wear these fluffy fur coat!:))

kiss xxx

December 12, 2010 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

The jacket looks amazing :) and I love your boots,they´re perfect!

December 12, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

toi on must tyylitön, sori. oot nuori ja raikas, sulle sopis joku vähän tyyliltään keveämpi, vaikka joku nuorekkaasti leikattu villakangastakki.

December 12, 2010 at 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Jenny, from America said...

You look gorgeous, as always :)

I have an important question! Did you have to pay any custom taxes for having your package shipped to you from storets.com? I would love to buy something from the website, but I am scared the taxes will be expensive.

If you have a chance to read/answer this, it will be greatly appreciated!

December 12, 2010 at 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hate...
But you still be pretty.

December 12, 2010 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Martaa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 12, 2010 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Martaa said...

it looks really good on you!

December 12, 2010 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

you look so pretty :)

December 12, 2010 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Patrycja Tyszka said...

In my opinion you look like very good:)You and this fur're magic :)
greetings

December 12, 2010 at 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooo badly!

December 12, 2010 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger aleXandra said...

definitely like it :))

December 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Henna said...

oot niiiin kaunis:-)

December 12, 2010 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

omg, I lovelovelove it! I want one, too!
how much did it cost?

December 12, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tuli otsikosta välittömästi mieleen Gleen Kurt ja Blaine :D sähän katsot Gleetä?

ihana asu!

December 12, 2010 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger stokrotka_24 said...

You're amazing ang you've got a fantastic style!

This fur jacket is so nice :)

December 12, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's lovely ♥
I have one too.

December 12, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute!!! :)

www.xklarax.pinger.pl this is my blog ;)

December 13, 2010 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Niki said...

Beautiful! Is that your house in the background? It looks gorgeous as well.

December 13, 2010 at 12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looooove your blog, style and everything! You should totally do more post! please !!!!! ;)

December 13, 2010 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger Carina said...

Looks so cuddly and warm. I love your new blog header by the way, very festive.

xx Carina

December 13, 2010 at 1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i still ask u something?

December 13, 2010 at 1:48 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

I JUST LOVVVVE that. You are quite the inspiration. Really, you are simply lovely!

-Cris xoxo

http://www.bisouonline.com
Live,Love,Fashion...bisou!

December 13, 2010 at 5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't pull it off but you can. Also, you are absolutely gorgeous.

December 13, 2010 at 7:23 AM  
Anonymous istarblog said...

adorable dear

December 13, 2010 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger trinidy said...

supercute outfit! I love the boots!

http://www.youtube.com/missexclusivelysweet

December 13, 2010 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous finkalixius said...

awesome outfit

December 13, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this coat is really beautiful!!!

December 13, 2010 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you think about Lilou Bracelets???

December 13, 2010 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Giulia said...

So Cool!
I want a faux fur too.. But i'm waiting for the sales period!! =P

Kisses from Milan
Giulia
www.thesmileybow.blogspot.com

December 13, 2010 at 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely! looks so warm :) i love fake fur so much this saison!

December 13, 2010 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Senja said...

Marianna oot kaunis, ja sun päälle nyt sopii mikä vaan :)<3

December 13, 2010 at 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice out fit are you happy on this jacket i wont too")

December 13, 2010 at 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet coat ;D

December 13, 2010 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Evelin said...

So good!

December 13, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Siru said...

The fur looks so great!

juliet xxx

December 13, 2010 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger withloveyolie said...

love the coat, it looks real good on you!
Take a look at my blog whenever you want.
xx

December 13, 2010 at 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi oot ihan sairaan nätti ja tykkään valtavasti sun blogista. Mut ootko huomannu, et posetat kuvissa aina samalla tavalla? :D

December 13, 2010 at 6:42 PM  
Anonymous Tess said...

Sweet :D

December 13, 2010 at 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love now header :D
This furry jacket is cute :)

December 13, 2010 at 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Monika said...

The fake fur jacket is awesome!

hugs xx
http://fashionfreakwithheart.com

December 13, 2010 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Beh said...

Your blog is amazing! I love all your clothes, would literally wear everything you do! I've just started my blog and any advice woud be seriously appreciated as im not too sure what im doing! xxx

December 13, 2010 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Nini said...

you look so amazing ! Loved your new jacket ;) It's sooo beautiful up there, I wish I had snow for this Christmas :)

Hugs & Kisses

December 13, 2010 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Una B. said...

Hahaa:DVery cute.I like your boots and that Zara bag.They make this look,but faux fur coat is kinda funny,it reminds of a dalmatian skin patern)

December 13, 2010 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hah) it's so fluffy on you!! love it!

December 13, 2010 at 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei voisiks kertoo et mite sellanen youtubevideoruudukko koodataan?:))

December 13, 2010 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I love that you are posting blogposts more often, have you thought about creating a twitter account? from a loyal reader from England :) x

December 13, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've gained weight, looks great, and your hair looks amazing like evertime :)

December 14, 2010 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

love it! and i'm in love with that purse! :)

xx Samantha

December 14, 2010 at 4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://theskinnycity.tumblr.com/post/2151398073

this is you...?

December 14, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly it's the first thing that i don't like on this blog

December 15, 2010 at 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do not like it so much !

you have really better outfits :)

December 15, 2010 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger K A T H L E E N said...

what an amazing jacket it looks great! and i love the hair post, it looks great

December 16, 2010 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Yuliya Fashionblog said...

I love it ! You are beautiful :)

Bisous
Yu'

Ps : i follow you

December 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look just like a russian whore

December 16, 2010 at 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Yves said...

I love your blog and fashion style!

December 17, 2010 at 12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous! i'm loving how your posting more often now! ahh, i adore your style & that jacket is beyond gorgeous!

December 17, 2010 at 2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it real fur? Looks cute, even if I don't really love fur... Your blog is great I absolutely love it!

December 18, 2010 at 5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful!

December 19, 2010 at 6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dangerous thing..I mean that not everyone can make it look so good, but you really have a talent to combine clothes, so you look great. As always)

December 21, 2010 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Anna Bonfiglio said...

I love this kind of outfit and you're beautiful!
Come to me and if you want we can follow each other!
Anna
http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

December 22, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Tiia said...

Sul on ihan superkiva tyyli :)!

December 22, 2010 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger carina said...

beautiful outfit !!!!

xxxx

http://anexceptiontomyrule.blogspot.com/

December 24, 2010 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

you look great! love the jacket

December 26, 2010 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger kaisa ♕ said...

mikä tuon biisin nimi on tuossa videossa? kiva jos saisin vastauksen :)

January 16, 2011 at 3:17 AM  
Anonymous Katty said...

Love your outfit !! Mostly your coat !

January 24, 2011 at 11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a bitch! pose with death innocent animal. no respect for that girl even you so cute.

March 28, 2011 at 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home