Today has been a perfect day! I don't have much time for writing (I'm busy eating chocolate and looking through my presents hahah), so here's some pictures:
I love pictures like this! You're really good in decorating and furnishing. Love it! Looking forward to see some new outfitphotos. xoxo & merry christmas!
Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful Christmas, sweetie. I wish you all the best and thank you for everything. Your pictures are awesome!Everytime that I see your blog I get inspired by you. I love your blog :)
merrry christmas :) thank you for posting on christmas eve , it is an amazing post ! maybe you could show us all your presents ? so , i hope the following days will also be great for you ! xxx e
I love your blog :) Could you tell me on which of programs (maual, automatic, scene etc) in Nikon you took this photos and which of Nikons you have (d5000, d3000 etc)? Please send me an answer on my email: mrsgolightly@wp.pl Merry christmas Marianna! You're amazing :)
merry christmas =) I hope you could show your presents! REALLY amazing pictures! I can feel the Christmas feeling of the pics ;) ps. could you also show ALL YOUR BAGS!!!
OMG I love the picture of your bed, its so perfect !! Your house has the best christmas decoration, I just need to take a look on it and I can´t wait for Santa to come. *
126 Comments:
merry christmas! ;);**
http://plaamkaa.blogspot.com/
i have the same bed and macbook pro. <3 merry xmas
merry christmas :)
HTTP://CHIQ21.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
I really like your home!!!
you have a perfect and beautiful Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you too! :)
Lovely photos ;)
Merry Christmas!
http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/
Very beautiful photos!
AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
XOXO
Your room in so gorgeous - I am verrry jealous!!
Merry Christmas gorgeous girl! xxa;
ou jeee teethän sitte lahjapostauksen?=)ihania kuviaaa!
Merry Christmas, dear! <3
beautiful photos ;)
Ouu Merry Christmans (:
Lovely photos. Hope you have a very merry Christmas as well x
merry christmas! ^o^
MERRY XMAS!
Merry Christmas to u too sweety!!!!:)
xoxoxoxoxo
MERRY CHRISTMAS MARIANNAN !!
MAY GOD BLESS U !
Merry christmas to you to :)
I fell totaly in love with your room!
and of course, happy christmas and merry new year! lots of gifts and tasty food=)
Merry Christmas and may you have a lovely lovely time!
Ihana banneri! :-) Miten sä sait noi kuvat tolleen reunoista "sulautumaan" toisiinsa? :-D
pleeease show your presents! :))
i love your bed! it's so cozy
Merry Christmas! in my country it will be 7th of january.
Happy Christmas! :)
lovely pictures
x
Merry Christmas to you too! You have a lovely room :)
Your room is absolutely gorgeous! I'm totally jealous.
Merry Christmas (and a happy New Year). <3
I hope you had a wonderful christmas, and merry christmas to you do sweetheart ;*
Happy Christmas lovely :)x
Merry Christmas (:
It would be great if you'd show us the presents you got today (maybe in your next post) - I'm very curious =D
Awesome. Everything looks so cozy :D
Merry Christmas !!!
http://sexylittlediary.blogspot.com/
Ihania kuvia :) Iloista ja rauhallista joulua myös sinulle!
xxx Charlie
Last few hours to enter my Christmas Giveaway!
Merry Christmas :] <3 LOVE your christmas decor!
I love pictures like this! You're really good in decorating and furnishing. Love it! Looking forward to see some new outfitphotos. xoxo & merry christmas!
merry christmas! xx
http://www.annawithlove.com
Your room is so lovely! Merry christmas Mariannan xx
Please show your presents! :D
Merry christmas to you too!! :)
http://candyy-cane.blogspot.com/
Merry Xmas dear!! May u have a lovely time with your loved ones <3
merry X-mas!!!! ;)))
love your room!
merry christmas (:
and actually I should be in Finland now but my flight was cancelled :(
Love the first pic!
Merry Christmas! =)
http://luluandthestyle.blogspot.com
Lovely so much! *_*
Merry Christmas from Poland, Marianna! ♥
your room is perfectt! oot ihana <3
merry Christmas to you Dear :)
love the shoots
xxx
http://rigidgoddess.blogspot.com/
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merry Christmas, Marianna :)
Love your blog and want to see your gifts :)
Love, Laura from Germany :)
I ♥ your room !
Merry Christmas ;) ;*
http://errorkaaa.blogspot.com/
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas :)
merry christmas :)
And MARRY CHRISTMAS from lovly readers to our gourgous mariannann ;)
Really great pics!! Merry Christmas!
http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas!
Have a wonderful Christmas, sweetie.
I wish you all the best and thank you for everything.
Your pictures are awesome!Everytime that I see your blog I get inspired by you. I love your blog :)
xoxox L
lovely photos :)
merry christmas
somehow-someday.blogspot.com
x
Merry Christmas! I'm debating if I should buy that MacBook pro or save my money for college.. hmmm :)
I wish my room ever was as tidy as yours is :D
Merry Christmas :)
merry christmas or frohe weihnachten for you, too! hope you had a great day :)
www.dionysha.blogspot.com
merry christmas :) <3
Merry Christmas!
channellestyle.blogspot.com
best wishes! I love these pics ;)
http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
nice girl!
merry christmas!
x amber
Merry christmas! could you tell me which settings you used for these pictures? they're all so 'romantic' and clear without flashlight!
Beautiful, warm and festive pictures. Have a very Merry Christmas!
xx Carina
god how I love your room and all these lights and stuff in there :)
Merry Christmas! :)
Merry Christmas darling ! I hope you had a nice evening <3
Lovely post, love your Christmas decoations :)
Hugs and kisses
Your room looks so nice and cozy! Happy holidays!
Aw, I love your decorations :D Merry Christmas!
merry christmas mariann! fab photos u have there!
Ihania kuvia ja tosi kaunis joulukuusi teillä! Hyvää joulua!:)
Merrwy Christmas Marianna!
merrry christmas :)
thank you for posting on christmas eve , it is an amazing post !
maybe you could show us all your presents ?
so , i hope the following days will also be great for you !
xxx
e
merry christmas! ♥
Girl, Merry Christmas to you too!
I love your blog :) Could you tell me on which of programs (maual, automatic, scene etc) in Nikon you took this photos and which of Nikons you have (d5000, d3000 etc)?
Please send me an answer on my email: mrsgolightly@wp.pl
Merry christmas Marianna! You're amazing :)
oot ihana!hyvää joulua sinnekkin!<3
Merry christmas to you too! :)
Hi Mariannan.
you have a very cozy room.
nice photos:)
Merry Christmas!
http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas:)
http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com
Merry xmas <3
nice photos ;)
so sweet photos so cute. nice Christmas!!
kiss xxx
Merry christmas girl!!
I had some beautifull gifts from santa and you??
xx
Merry Xmas from France =)
Wish u a lot of happyness in new year! ;)
http://celebrate-originality.blogspot.com/
wonderful pics :) merry christmas :)
Merry Christmas. Lovely pictures :)
Merry Christmas <3
Your home looks so lovely :)
Can you show pictures of your home?
Can you show pictures of your home?
more,more,more! :)
merry christmas =) I hope you could show your presents! REALLY amazing pictures! I can feel the Christmas feeling of the pics ;) ps. could you also show ALL YOUR BAGS!!!
Merry Xmas beauty :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
merry christmassss!!!!!!!!! :)
I love your blog ! (l)
Merry Christmas! :)
your room is so dainty, & simple. i love it, & i love the christmas lights <3
wonderful!
http://bonnyswelt.blogspot.com/
Your room looks beautiful. Merry Christmas one more time, Marianna:)
Marta from PL
Your room is gorgeous, just like you, dear! I love it! <3
MERRY XMAS! <3
oooih sulla on mun unelmahuone! ♥
ihan täydellistä!
Oi tuo Charm on niin ihana! Kyllä taidan itsellenikin hankkia:p
Your room is PERFECT! Love it
I love your pictures, I love your blog Marianna !
There are so much beautiful pictures and I would like to have your style lol !
I wish you a mery Christmas Marianna :).
Merry christmas :D
wow , you have amazing life.
merry christmas ! <3
It looks really cosy! :)
I'm in love with your room. *.*
OMG I love the picture of your bed, its so perfect !!
Your house has the best christmas decoration, I just need to take a look on it and I can´t wait for Santa to come. *
merry christmas dear, hope you have a wonderful holiday season
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
Hyvää Joulua ja ivan ihania kuvia sulla! Tuo iso peili on aivan mahtava, haluaisin kan :)
Hi! I'm from Brazil, and I just wanna say that I love your blog! ha! :)
Merry Christmas!!!
http://fashionballerinas.blogspot.com/
happy christmas!
i love your room xxx
Please, go FORMSPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for being such an inspiration for me) Don't misunderstand me i just mean that u have ut own style and it's amazing)) Merry Christmas
perfectly festive!
What is your wallpaper on your computer's desktop?
ihania kuvia! :-)
http://happppyday.blogspot.com
it is so amazing and perfectly!
http://maraars.blogspot.com/
really beautiful photos :)))
U are perfect :*
your house is so beautiful I'm jealous :)
The pics are very beautiful and your room is wonderlful!
Everything is in perfect order and it looks like they create a magical atmosphere! :)
как уютно)) мне очень нравится ^_^
I love your room. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home