Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

sunny saturday

Monday, January 17, 2011

sunny saturday

Oiiijoi, kiitos ihan mielettömistä kommenteistanne viime postaukseen, en edes tiedä mitä kirjottais kun oon niin ihmeissäni! :>
Tässä tulee lauantailta asukuvaa, olin kiireellä menossa bussipysäkille ja tapaamaan kaupunkiin ihania blogityttöjä, sais useemminkin käydä Helsingin suunnalla! Oli tarkotus ekaks mennä vaan ilman tota karvaliiviä mut nappasin sit senkin mukaan kun oli kylmentynyt ilmat jonkun verran. Mut auringonpaiste oli huippua, ootan niiin et tulis jo kevät.

Translation: Wow, thank you so much for the comments in last post, I'm so amazed I don't even know what to say! :>
Here's my outfit from Saturday, I was going to town to meet lovely girls I've got to know through blogging! It was cold but I loved that weather, I hadn't seen sunshine in a long time. I'm already waiting for spring and summer!
saturdayoutift2
saturdayoutfit3
saturdayoutfit
  • Faux fur vest, bag / Zara
  • Biker jacket / H&M
  • Shirt, leggings / Gina Tricot
  • Boots / Bianco
  • Scarf / Ril's

123 Comments:

Blogger INDIE elise said...

love the leggings, wish USA had gina tricot brand

http://indieelise.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 1:20 AM  
Blogger freyja said...

Love your outfit. You always look amazing :)

www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger Mani said...

I love your boots so much!

January 17, 2011 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm fallen in love with your eyes!


Marc.

January 17, 2011 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

I like your Shirt!

Very beautiful Outfit!


http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/


XOXO

January 17, 2011 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger LUCY said...

love the leggings! and the fur jacket :)

January 17, 2011 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger Erin Willett said...

Cute outfit! Wish the US had Gina Tricot.

I cant wait for spring either :)

visit heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 1:47 AM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Youre not the only one waiting for summer :(

January 17, 2011 at 1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this weather during winter - snow and sun <3
You look great, love the mix of leather jacket and fur vest :)

oldblackheels.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger Maria Fallon said...

such a lovely outfit- layering is definitely the way forward when the weather's this cold!

Danni
xxx

January 17, 2011 at 1:57 AM  
Blogger Legolas said...

awesome leggings! you look so pretty :)

January 17, 2011 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

This outfit is one of my favourites! You look amazing :-) x http://phhoebee.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

You look SO warm and gorgeous, you are definitely the model type my dear (: Beautiful scarf!

M.

January 17, 2011 at 2:03 AM  
Blogger Lulu at Beauty Wanderlust said...

So perfectly put together, as always x

January 17, 2011 at 2:08 AM  
Blogger PLAAMKAA. said...

i love your blog ;) great outfit :))
as always <3

http://plaamkaa.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 2:24 AM  
Blogger Gretel said...

oh you were so lucky to have some sun in your day. haven't seen any sun in estonia for a while. i love your outfit♥

January 17, 2011 at 2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats the style name of the leggings?

January 17, 2011 at 2:34 AM  
Blogger Rorie said...

I looove your hair.
I am pretty sure you have inspired me to grow out my bangs.
You are soo beautiful!

January 17, 2011 at 2:40 AM  
Blogger anne said...

i really love ur style :)

January 17, 2011 at 2:42 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

love this outfit! you look so cosy, but still stylish. ♥

http://www.bonjourbellerue.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 2:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your outfits !

In Paris we had sushine too today, it's made so long, it's very nice :)

January 17, 2011 at 3:02 AM  
Blogger EllysMakeupbag said...

Love the whole look.

January 17, 2011 at 3:02 AM  
Blogger M. said...

Very beautiful Outfit Marianna :)




My blog

January 17, 2011 at 3:10 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

leggings so amazing!

January 17, 2011 at 3:52 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

beautiful as always

January 17, 2011 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger Riina said...

noi saappaat on ihanat!

http://riinamaaria.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger Patrycja Tyszka said...

First photo is amazing and outfit too :)
Greetings

January 17, 2011 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

omg you are so damn beautiful !!
love your outfit :)

xx

January 17, 2011 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

your outfit ist great :)
did you take pictures on the blogger-meeting? i think we would love to see them :)

January 17, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

you are so so beautiful!
Great look!!

January 17, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Pavlína Hřebačková said...

perfect outfit, I like all! Everytime you look so great!

kiss xxx

January 17, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Love it! totally love your jacket and scarf!!

January 17, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Ida365.fi said...

....ja sun pitää tulla tänne joskus Miljan ja Juulian kanssa!;---) Oli kyllä ihana nähdä sua!

January 17, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger BurningBlonde said...

I'm also starting to hate the coldness but I really badly want snow, amazing outfit :)

January 17, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I hope the snow melts soon - and I absolutely love going to meet up with other bloggers! x

January 17, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so in love with your blog <3

January 17, 2011 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger vlnhl said...

Oot niiin kaunis :> ja ihana tyyli!

January 17, 2011 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Riikka said...

Onpas ihana asu taas :) Toi karvaliivi sopii kyllä hyvin tohon asuun!

January 17, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meikki postaus olis aikas kiva! :) kaunis oot!

January 17, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, I wish to get some sunny weather too... :)

January 17, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great outfit!! love the leggings.

xoxo Olga
http://lapetiteolga.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Majka. said...

You look AMAZING!
You're really pretty!


Kisses from Poland! <3

January 17, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Anné said...

Ihana asu, taas kerran :)

January 17, 2011 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger KiziaMizia said...

I love that you're blogging more often! :*
kisses from Poland :D

January 17, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Karolina said...

Beautiful outfit! Leggins are great!

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i like this outfit
it looks very comfortable

Laura
http://laurawho0.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger EevvaStyle said...

great look!

January 17, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great outfit, as always :)
i wait for summer, too!

January 17, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger charmant said...

Love your style, and your camera is perfect because it catches the best lighting. :)

January 17, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely blouse, jacket and leggings :)
your style is awesome!
love you <3

January 17, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Justyna Poland said...

great! :)

xoxo

January 17, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger CuteBlossomCherry said...

Beautiful!!<3
---
http://cuteblossomcherry.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Upee asu! Näytät aina niin tyylikkäältä ja kauniilta! :)

January 17, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The leggings are great!! I also like your bag a lot! ;)



http://meetmartina.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I ♥ your style...:) it's so sweet and lovely...:) you look so perfect.. and your photos, wow...:)

January 17, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger littlebeautyjunkie said...

I like your outfit!

January 17, 2011 at 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous! i love yout shirt

January 17, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Bub said...

Gorgeous outfit! You are seriously gorgeous!!!

One Love,
http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't picked one bad outfit yet! I absolutely love your style, it's very classy :)

January 17, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Amraka said...

Love the grey- jacket.

www.amraka.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Emmi said...

oh you look great!who are the blogger you've met?

January 17, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

This outfit is so adorable!

January 17, 2011 at 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely don't know how you do it that I love your blog, your style and you more and more every day!;-) I love these moments when I find your new post, see your pictures. It so inspire me! Thank you!
PS I prefer your natural private pictures!
PS2(;-)) On photoshoot you look much younger

January 17, 2011 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

Great outfit!

January 17, 2011 at 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei onks sulla ollu mitään syömis ongelmia tai mitä..etkö vaan tykkää syödä vai urheiletko paljon..miten oot noin laiha? ei siis millään pahalla(!!), ihmettelen aina vaan jalkojas.

January 17, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paljon toi karvaliivi makso? :)

January 17, 2011 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

CUTE CUTE <3333

January 17, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

CUTE CUTE <3333

January 17, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger April said...

love the faux fur vest! i have been looking for one of those everywhere

January 17, 2011 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

warmly :)

http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Katariina said...

Ihana asu ja oot niin nätti! :) Ja apua noi mallikuvat on ihan täydellisiä!! Voisit oikeestikin olla malli, noi on niin hyviä kuvia! :)

http://katariina-sunkissed.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Lovely, warm & cozy look doll:)

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger moonia said...

I just started wrote my blog. It's about fashion, so if you want to see it, pleas go to: http://fashionbymomo.blogspot.com/

I wish you, nice day :)
mo.mo

January 17, 2011 at 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i looove your hair (-:
save me! said the saviour

January 17, 2011 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

ihana asu!! sulla on aika paljo ulkomaalaisia lukijoita!! ;DD

http://annika-its-all-me.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Latekxi said...

jälleen kerran taaaaas kauniiina :-) ja IHANAA KUN postaat useemmin (:

January 17, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are amazing! I love your style/ You are my ideal.

January 17, 2011 at 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tykkään tositosi paljon tästä tiheemmästä postausvälistä :-) oon ollu sun anonyymifani pitkään nii pakko täs kysyy ku oon mietttiny et onks sulla pidennykset? :)

January 17, 2011 at 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

minkä kokonen jalka sul on ? =)

January 17, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

wow, you look so beautiful♥

http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Louisa said...

Great Outfit!
I love your hair!!

January 17, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihanaa että otat noi ulkomaalaset lukijatkin huomioon. Aloin ite vasta lukee tätä blogia kun bongasin tän jostain ja vaikuttaa kyllä ihanalta vaikken oo kerinny lukee paljon ollenkaan vielä!

Oot ehkä noissa aikasemmissa postauksissa tai muissa sanonu jo mutta minkä ikäinen oot? Ps. Noi sun edellisen postauksen mallikuvat oli ihania!

January 17, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Greta said...

Hey! ♥

I've nominated your blog in Stylish Blog Award relay! Check your email for the details.

Love,
Greta

clickforsomecoffee.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihanat vaatteeet ! :) olitko tänään muuten kampissa neljän jälkeen ? taisin nähdä sut siellä :)
ja AIVAN IHANAT noi malli kuvat ! mene vielä uudestaan jos voit, oot tosi kuvauksellinen ja kaunis ! :))

January 17, 2011 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger mikado said...

amazing look!

January 17, 2011 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger sosò said...

hey girl, i love in milano and the sun still hasn't come !! :( so sad

xoxo

ilovefashionbanana.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

hope you had fun! And your photoshoot pictures looks amazing!
xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com

January 17, 2011 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

hope you had fun! And your photoshoot pictures looks amazing!
xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com

January 17, 2011 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Rigid Goddess said...

love it all :)
xxx
http://rigidgoddess.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

Love faux fur vest! :) It's look really great on you. xx



thealexandraworld.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like itso much*))

January 17, 2011 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Elizabete said...

Love the cozy look of the outfit!

January 17, 2011 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger DIDI and NATIE said...

your look is amazing:)

January 17, 2011 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger Una B. said...

Mariann,you are adorable))
Your personality seems very sunny)
Keep up with great posts)

January 17, 2011 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Denise-Sophie Photography said...

I Love You :D and your blog :)

http://rosabella-rosabella.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger laboine said...

I want be your friend, haha <3 You are sooo beautiful and stylish girl! And I want Gina Tricot brand in Poland! I love all your outfits! :)

January 17, 2011 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

so beautiful!

January 17, 2011 at 8:13 PM  
Anonymous lory said...

you are so beautiful but so thin.. i love the way you dress

January 17, 2011 at 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're simply gorgeus!
Giovi♥

January 17, 2011 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Milja said...

Mä mietin muuten lauantaina ku olit lähteny, että hitto, toi sun asu ois pitäny kuvata! :D Mut onneks se oli sitte kuvattu jo :)

January 17, 2011 at 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you do to be so skinny? did you had a diet? please help:)

Ps. I love your style!

January 17, 2011 at 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

again, you're so beautiful!
:)

January 17, 2011 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger anni said...

what amazing pictures and your clothes are wonderful! ♥

http://cupofcaramel.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eu amo seu blog ♥

http://blondinsecret.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger tutta aleksandra said...

love the outfit!

January 17, 2011 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger LAVEL said...

LOVELY :>

January 17, 2011 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Katie Reed said...

have just been having a good look through your blog and have straight away become a follower. so glad you have an english translation.

you have a gorgeous style.

if you get a chance, please stop by at

www.lockstockstyle.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Sofía said...

I seriously love all the stuff that you wear!
xx

January 17, 2011 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Marella said...

Amazing outfit and lovely pics! <33

January 17, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger marianna said...

Thank you so much for the comments! <3

/ Kiitos hiiiirmuisen paljon kommenteistanne :) <3

Vastauksia:
- Mun jalka on kokoa 37/38
- Oon 20 v, -90 syntynyt
- Hiukset on ihan luonnolliset, ei pidennyksiä tai värjäystä
- Karvaliivi maksoi muistaakseni 50e
- Olin tänään Kampissa neljän jälkeen, hahha, loskasateesta räjähtäneenä :-p Saa tulla moikkaankin!

January 18, 2011 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Agnieszka said...

yeah so pretty

January 18, 2011 at 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Zosia said...

love the shirt !

http://cieslakdesign.blogspot.com/

January 18, 2011 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Linda Maksimova said...

You should look to the camera, cuz your eyes are very beautiful. YOur look is gorgeous!

January 18, 2011 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Angelika ♥ said...

Love your outfit. You look amazing :)

January 18, 2011 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger anula said...

oh that's very great that you are meeting with people because of blogging, personally I wish I knew you, your life seems to be so interesting:)beautiful as always

January 19, 2011 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Evy said...

Nice Blog :D

January 22, 2011 at 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so beauty!

January 22, 2011 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Tatyana said...

Ihana blogi!


Käy ja minunkin http://tanjko.blogspot.com/

January 23, 2011 at 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Katty said...

Love your leggings and your boots !
I have a question to ask, how your blog become so famous ? I mean that so many people go on it.

January 24, 2011 at 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Näytät tosi kauniilta! :)

January 28, 2011 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger shine-sheitan said...

Hello, I just wanted to know if that facebook account is yours http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001810805587 ? Because I think the girl is using your pictures. Xoxo. :)

January 30, 2011 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger sofia said...

http://xoxosofq.blogspot.com/

rakastan sun hiuksia ja tyyliä ! ♥

February 7, 2011 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Agata said...

i love your style and your blog!! you are beautifull!!

March 27, 2011 at 4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home