Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

i love ny, part two

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

i love ny, part two

n20
n31
n33
^Time square.
n19
n37
^Tuolla oli pitkä rivi ihmisiä (tyttöjä..) odottamassa Justin Bieberiä makuupussien ja alustojen kanssa :-D
^Long line of people (mostly girls) waiting for Justin Bieber, haha!
n36
n27
^Meiän hotellia ympäröi joku neljä eri Starbucksia, kaikki tuli aamiaisten yhteydessä testattua. Saispa vielä Suomeenkin!
^Again having breakfast at Starbucks. It's so unfair, there were Starbucks in every corner, and none in Finland!
n32
n18
^Vielä paniikkishoppaus Victoria's Secretillä lähtöpäivänä.
^Panic shopping in Victoria's Secret right before leaving back to airport.
n38
^Nycissä asuvan tutun ansiolla löydettiin mielettömän hyvä ruokapaikka Morning Star, sellanen aito jenkkityylinen dineri. Kaikki ruoka oli ihanan omatekosen näköistä, ei mitään pikaruokaketjutyyliä.
^We found a great diner called Morning Star. That food was so good, tasted like home made hamburgers, so far away from all the those basic fast food restaurants.
n39
n40
n41
^Kuljettua tuli metrolla ja kävellen, paitsi matkat lentokentälle takseilla.
^We used subway and also walked a lot. To airport we took a taxi though.
n17
n15
n23
n35
^Empire State Buildingillä 90.kerroksessa näkymät oli niiin upeat. Olis voinut tota valomerta tuijottaa loputtomiin. Ajotettiin just hyvin tuolla käynti auringonlaskuun.
^The view from Empire State Buildings 90.floor was gorgeous. I could have stared those light for like forever. We saw the sunset from there, it was beautiful!
n24
n21
n34
n25
n28
^New York Cheesecake. Rakastan juustokakkua niin olihan se sielläkin maistettava, tajuttoman hyvää!
^I love cheesecake so I had to taste it also there, and yeah, it tasted like a piece of heaven!:--D
n29
n30
^Shoppailuista saatte juttua seuraavaks!
^Next you'll see what I bought! ;)

189 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OIII IHANAAIHANAA :) niin hienoja kuvia nykistä, tais olla upeeta! aaaapuuuaa odottelen kovasti jo sun shoppailuja :--) laitathan hinnatkin jos muistat?;) olitko yksin siel siis vai kenen kans ? :o ja onko sulla macbook?<3<3 oot kaunis ja sulonen ja ihana ja ihanat hiukset aww!

February 9, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger martienn said...

ou, amazing pictures <3
and U look so happy ! :)

February 9, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Anonymous yaded said...

Upeita kuvia oot ottanu :)

February 9, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger . said...

oooh wow it looks amazing :D wow

February 9, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Anonymous gerdi said...

aah, seems soooooo good. shops and the city and your gorgeous hotel and starbucks and everything!! lucky u :D

February 9, 2011 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger majau said...

OMG, I really envy you this trip!!! :D

February 9, 2011 at 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Cant wait to see what you got :D

February 9, 2011 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

oi miten kauniita :) ja justin bierber, hahha ;)

February 9, 2011 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Amraka said...

Breathtaking, really!

www.amraka.blogspot.com

February 9, 2011 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger ALEKSANDRA said...

oh, ny it's my dream <3
you are amazing! LV <33

February 9, 2011 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Katariina said...

Aivan iiihania kuvia! :) Kauhee matkakuume, onneks hiihtolomalla pääsen aurinkoon :D Ja oottelen innolla noiden shoppailukassien sisältöjä, vaikuttaa lupaavalta! ;D

http://katariina-sunkissed.blogspot.com/

February 9, 2011 at 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look sooooo pretty! love u
and show us your trip-friend! :)

February 9, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, can't wait to see what you bought, i'm sure it will look so gorgeous !
I'm so jealous <3
You're so a lucky girl :D
Love you <3

February 9, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Ann-Sofi said...

Ai miten ihania paperikasseja! Miksei Suomestakin saa vain niitä? Ja upea tuo Michae Korsin laukku :)

February 9, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Oon sanaton! Ja odottelen shoppailupostausta minäkin..:p

February 9, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Żaneta Kastelik said...

I love you, I love you, I love you! Amazing pictures <3 And I can't wait for see what you bought in NY :)

Kisses from Poland! ♥

February 9, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Greta said...

Seems like an amazing trip! I'm so hsppy for you :)

clickforsomecoffee.blogpot.com

February 9, 2011 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Ida365.fi said...

Aaaa odotan innolla ostossaaliisi esittelyä, sillä voin saada niistä hyviä vinkkejä sen suhteen, missä kantsii tuolla reissulla käydä! Aiaii, näyttää ihan mielettömän hyvältä, ihania kuvia!♥

February 9, 2011 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Riikka said...

Eeiiii, en sais lukea näitä nyc postauksia kun tulee ihan kamala ikävä sinne! Ja toi empire state building oli niiin ihana, niitä valoja ois oikeesti voinut tuijottaa monta tuntia :)

February 9, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Can't wait to see what you bought :D You look so amazing <3

February 9, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Amazing! I still wish I was there! x

February 9, 2011 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Noora said...

Olis kyl niin hienoo päästää nyciin itekkin! :) Ja nam mitä herkkuruokia :D

February 9, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Anonymous monica said...

Love the photos!! :) You are one lucky girl!

February 9, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Natalia Oliveira said...

Love the pictures!! You look beautiful!!! ;)

http://modernyces.com/

February 9, 2011 at 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Amazing, amazing post. I'm so jealous about your trip, NY is my dream..

February 9, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so exciting to see what you've bought! :-)

February 9, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

ihania kuvia! ja mukavasti oot läytänyt kamaa :)

http://annika-its-all-me.blogspot.com/

February 9, 2011 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Amazing photos again!




http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/




XOXO

February 9, 2011 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Kasiulcowa said...

I can't wait :)

February 9, 2011 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Milja said...

MÄKI HALUUN TONNE :(

February 9, 2011 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

I in love in this city so badly! I can't wait to see what you bought ;)

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

February 9, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger heidi said...

ahh i cant wait to see what you bought ! because i love hollister, abercrombie and VS pink !! (:
and youre so gorgeous. <3

February 9, 2011 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Ana Cristina said...

amazing pictures!

February 9, 2011 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger This is from Matilda said...

AWESOOME !

February 9, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger alfie said...

ihania kuvia! onneks en oo ihan kauheen kateellinen, ku lähen itekki huhtikuussa nyciin ;D pitää tsekkaa toi morning star, ainaki kuvan perusteella oo!

February 9, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

i'm so in oev with your pictures!
you have so much photograph talent!

February 9, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing photos! Are you staying for Fashion Week or are you already back? Which hotel did you stay?! I could use a tip for that!!

xo thefashionguitar

February 9, 2011 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

wow we must have been in new york the same time!!! looks like you went to a lot of the places i went! xxx

February 9, 2011 at 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Macy's - best shop ever! :))

February 9, 2011 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Masha said...

omg! it's so cool and beautiful, especially in the evening!
I think in New York each must to buy a new suitcase for new clothes :D

http://stylebymirami.blogspot.com/

February 9, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Uliss said...

oooh I'm sooo jelous! Love all of your phots from NY!
And congratulations with your new buys!

February 9, 2011 at 10:27 PM  
Anonymous köyhis said...

paljonko tos meni rahaa (lennot, hotellit, shoppailut ym)?

February 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

I'm so jealous! NYC looks like heaven!

February 9, 2011 at 10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woooooow! Sooooo beautifuul! Gooog photography! I'm happy about read your blog ! :) Thank's Marian!!
xo xo xo

February 9, 2011 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Beautiful Pictures, isn't NY the best? I still can't believe there is no Stabucks in Finland.

February 9, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

VERY PRETTY!! ♥

February 9, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Ana said...

So jelouse!!! Love it

February 9, 2011 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Anonyymi said...

voi apua mitkä maisemat! <3 Aivan ihanan näköistä.

February 9, 2011 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

Love the night time photos! The lights are amazing!

February 9, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Anna Grostina said...

LUCKY!!!!

February 9, 2011 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger Satu said...

Voi ei sovit tonne NYCin kaduille kun nenä päähän :)
Ja joo, rrrakastan Starbucksia! En ymmärrä miksi sitä ei oo saatu suomeen :P

February 9, 2011 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger nirepetitcorner said...

I have not words to describe the photos!!! they´re so beautiful!!
I love new york!

February 9, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome! thank you! You are so happy because of this trip that you make me excited either!;-)

February 9, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Aistė said...

OMG I envy u so much!!! I love NY! The best city in the world :| And all those lights and Time Square and Starbucks and those yellow taxis... I'm amazed. And you look so beautiful and cute... Like always,haha. :)

February 9, 2011 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Titta said...

amazing pictures!

February 9, 2011 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

gosh, so pretty! It's so nice to see these pictures, reminds me of the time when I lived there!! Same when you show pictures of Helsinki, these remind me of the time I lived in Finland.

Love all of the pictures!

February 9, 2011 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Jorien said...

Oh my god! The view is amazing! Wish I just could be there for 1 sec!
Have an amazing time there!

Xx Jorien
she--said.blogspot.com

February 9, 2011 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Selma Inkeri said...

Aivan upeita kuvia! Itsekkin oon jo pitkään halunnu kyseiseen kaupunkiin matkustaa, ja nä kuvat vaan lisäs innostusta. * _ * En malta odottaa nähdä mitä kaikkea oot ostanu tuolta! : )

February 9, 2011 at 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Hayley said...

Gorgeous photos! I went to New York in December (unintentionally - we were stuck for a week due to the snow in London!) but we didn't get a chance to go to the Empire State Building. Next time!

February 9, 2011 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Julchen said...

the lights there are amazing *.*
nice pictures!

February 9, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing pictures :)
Can't wait to go to NY in next november !!!

February 9, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous! :D
do you really have no starbucks in finland? O:
germany is full of starbucks :D

February 9, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Wolfpack Culture said...

Gorgeous photos of the city, the sunset and night-time ones! Wow! Can't wait to see what you got on your shopping trips :)

http://wolfpackculture.blogspot.com

February 9, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miks hajosin noille tytöille tuol jonos :D:Ddd

February 9, 2011 at 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Liih Coelho said...

LOOK AT ALL YOUR SHOPPING!
Oh my Gosh, I can't wait for your pics of what you bought. All your pics make me cry, I wanna go to NYC so bad..

The view from Empire State is awesome, jesus... Lord.. HIHI I loved!

February 9, 2011 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger ♥Uffie♥ said...

OMG!

so jelous of you!

beautiful picturessss♥♥♥

February 9, 2011 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger j. said...

oh my gosh! ;<
amazing pics. especially those from empire <3 i will be there smoeday ! i will be!!

February 9, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

APUA AIVAN UPEITA KUVIA! ja upea nyc :) mikä kamera sulla on muuten?

February 9, 2011 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

great photos, im jealous! :) New York is my dream.. <3 great pics really, LV building, Empire S. B., great view and NYC seems so beautiful even from upper view! love it...
http://fashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

February 9, 2011 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Milla said...

eikää mä en kestä kattella näitä kuvia ko oon niiin kateellinen sulle :( ehkä mäkin vielä jonain päivänä pääsen tonne.. :)

February 9, 2011 at 11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You took beautiful pictures!!
I'm soooo jalous!! Wanna go to new york sooo bad and shop till I die!!

February 9, 2011 at 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your buysss!
http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/

February 9, 2011 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, beautiful photos, where I want too :) I might ask what were your expenses? :)

February 9, 2011 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Spencer. said...

Phenominal photographs!
I'm going to New York (for the first time) next month, ahh I'm soo incredibly excited!
Glad you had a wonderful time.

x

February 9, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Emi said...

wow, I'm so jealous. NY is wonderful! :) <3

February 10, 2011 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Whitehaven said...

I would also fly to NY :)

February 10, 2011 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger 411114 said...

i am so jealouse i would have loved to stay there with you not just because ny as also because i woul like to meet you as person in real life.

lots of greetings

cherrybee

http://live-life-cherrybee.blogspot.com/

February 10, 2011 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Whitehaven said...

I would also fly to NY :)

February 10, 2011 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Lusikka said...

Oh no, ei pitäisi katsoa näitä kuvia! Matkakuume vain kasvaa!

http://oh-deardeer.blogspot.com/

February 10, 2011 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

oohh the pics are such are dream..!!
Love Jen

February 10, 2011 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Patrycja Mencel said...

I wanna be there! This is heaven! :)
:*

February 10, 2011 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger Patrycja Mencel said...

do you have a formspring.com??

February 10, 2011 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger KINGA said...

Neeewww Yoorrrkkk !
lovely photos.
xoxo,Kinga.

February 10, 2011 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger Monday to Friday said...

wowww! beautiful pics!

February 10, 2011 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Julka & Monis said...

NY < 3

February 10, 2011 at 1:26 AM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Lovely photos! Looks amazing, can't wait to see what you got shopping now :-D x x

February 10, 2011 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Cinja said...

gorgeous!now i really wanna go there too :)

February 10, 2011 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger Anet said...

not jealous at all.. noo!! :D
NYC is my dream trip!! definite must go in year 2011 after seeing your pics, xx

February 10, 2011 at 1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi ihanaa!! Näiden kuvien myötä matkakuumeeni Nykiin vain kasvaa ja kasvaa.... :)

February 10, 2011 at 2:58 AM  
Blogger Nina Francesca said...

I love New York too! I really want to live there when i'm older.

x


http://beautylivelifelove.blogspot.com/

February 10, 2011 at 3:30 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

omg i loove new york!

February 10, 2011 at 4:06 AM  
Anonymous Suzane said...

you could show us your friend!! =)

February 10, 2011 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger Mani said...

New York looks amazing! I'd really like to go one day

February 10, 2011 at 7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, ihania matka- ja ruokakuvia!<3

February 10, 2011 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

I don't know if your translation was wrong but there ARE starbucks in canada practically every street corner when you are in the city then every couple blocks in the suburbs. Enjoy NY!

February 10, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, amazing :) i wish i go there someday.

February 10, 2011 at 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Upeita kuvia! Iski kauhee matkakuume.. Huomenna oon lähdössä Saksaan, mutta New Yorkissa olis tajuttoman ihanaa käydä! Minkälainen hintataso siellä oli? Halvempi ku Suomessa? Kuulin meinaan yhdeltä tutulta, joka kävi Amerikassa, että ainaki jotkut vaatemerkit oli roimasti halvempia. :D

February 10, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Starbucks in Finland? OMG, and I thought that Poland is the last country to appear new things. I have to tell you that you should visit Warsaw, we have bunch of Starbuckses here. :)

February 10, 2011 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei monen vanha oot?:)

February 10, 2011 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger marcela said...

you are really enjoying yourself.
having a great time!

http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

February 10, 2011 at 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait till u show us what u've bought there ^^))) hope we'll hear a little story from u how u got there x.o.x.o.

February 10, 2011 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Latekxi said...

EI HITTO TUOL ON HIENON NÄKÖSTÄ :-)) haluun kanssa <3 ja haha toi bieberin jono :DDDDD

February 10, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger heidineiti said...

ihan huippu upeita kuvia ! :---)

February 10, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOD! I love New York and all you photos <3333 I wanna go there! :) I have question to you : when you were on 90 floor weren't you horrified?

if in my comment are some mistakes, I apologise :D

February 10, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous classiq said...

Wow, amazing pictures!

February 10, 2011 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow so many great pictures ;D i can't wait to see waht you have bought ;)

February 10, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

it`s my dream...ah :)
thanks for the photos. very interesting post

http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

February 10, 2011 at 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Monday to Friday said...

Nice pics!!!
I love New York too!!!
And its shops!!!

February 10, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Phenomena said...

I would love to go there.. ah

February 10, 2011 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mariann!!!U look SOOO amazing!
WANT photos of your new clothes

with love from Russia :*

February 10, 2011 at 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, lucky you :-D please try to wrote abosut the money you spend, the hotel, the chlotes, how much is the taxi, subway:d pleaseee

February 10, 2011 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger sandi said...

Oi mitä kuvia! Oli varmasti mitä mahtavin reissu:-) paljonko kustansi lennot+hotelli?

February 10, 2011 at 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooooohhhh :')
I want to go to NY, too.. how I wish..

Someday I'll travel to the USA, but from Germany it's very expensive to fly..but I hope someday I can go there....


Wishes from germany

http://coco-cobana.blogspot.com/

February 10, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Olesya said...

a nice city, carries the same to you))
and you are beautiful and delicious to eat))

February 10, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Curiouser and Curiouser said...

Ahhhhh I really want to go to NY! So jealous! It looks like you had an amazing time - can't wait to see what you bought :) x x

http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/

February 10, 2011 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Voi apua miten ihania kuvia. Jos voisin niin hyppäisin lentokoneeseen saman tien!

February 10, 2011 at 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just sitting on the sofa and looking to your pics and dreaming about NY!

I believe you read every comment beneath your post. You're such a great girl, you just add a power to all your followers, I think. They want to be just like you.
Most of the girls could only dream about NY and you show us the dreams...;) I think you're motivating all of us. For doing what we love and to achieving what we want ! ;D

I know, my comment is sooo long but listen to me, please :D
You're giving a wings, like Red Bull or something ;) !

Marianna, you are very pretty and I wanna thank you for all you're doing, for all your post, and picks :)

I hope when I'll come to Finland one day, I'll buy Glamour and I'll see your face, your name and appellation 'Fashion Director' :D

Keeping my fingers crossed :)

February 10, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous iida said...

Näyttää aivan ihanalta matkalta! ^^

February 10, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sulla on täydelliset hiukset ja täydelliset vaatteet, oot täydellisen laiha ja kaunis ja sun elämä on kaikinpuolin täydellistä, pääsit NYCiinkin. En toki ole kateellinen.

February 10, 2011 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I <3 NY :D :D :D

February 10, 2011 at 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

robert´s coffeessa myydään vissiin just tota samaa juustokakkua ja se tulee amerikasta :)

February 10, 2011 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger L said...

Oioi!! tuli kamala matkakuume kanssa, saat sit esitellä noita shoppailujas täällä:)!

http://leijasblogg.blogspot.com/

February 10, 2011 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger EESI said...

äää apua, mun pitää päästä takasin new yorkii nyt!

February 10, 2011 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Lucky you!
The photos are amazing...

http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com

February 10, 2011 at 4:18 PM  
Anonymous lena said...

I really want to go to VS right now!
I love your Blog and you always make me smile!
Also I´m so happy that you uptade youu Blog so often lately!
Marianna, we all ♥ you!

February 10, 2011 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger studded lashes. said...

all your photos are so beautiful! Much love, XX

February 10, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

aaa ihania kuvia. ja helsinkiinhän on tulossa starbucks!!

February 10, 2011 at 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that view from Empire State Buildings... Oh my God! So amazing!!!

February 10, 2011 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

the pictures by night are fantastic!

http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

February 10, 2011 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger NILLA said...

voi luoja kun näitä kattoo niin vahvistuu niin se tunne että pakko päästä tuonne vielä joskus!! :--) ps. olet niin nätti haha!

February 10, 2011 at 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great!:D Next place to my trip-wishlist;)
Marta

February 10, 2011 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

loveee these pics! You make me wanna go to NY even more! Can't wait to see what you bought!

February 10, 2011 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

love those :)

February 10, 2011 at 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

show us what you bought in NY!!!! :)

February 10, 2011 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Vika Swan said...

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D

February 10, 2011 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger . said...

oh wow the pictures of NY are amazing. I really like reading your blog.
it's one of my favorite blogs ever.

i'm looking forward of your next post.

http://julzlittleworld.blogspot.com/

February 10, 2011 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger MARLEEN said...

These pics are just amazing. Can't wait 'til you show us your shopping ;)

February 10, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woaaaaaaaaah can't wait to see it!
Looks sooooo awesome all!

February 10, 2011 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

great pictures

February 10, 2011 at 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We waiting for SHOPPING!!!!!! :DDDD

February 10, 2011 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger MartaDesign said...

OMG, Marianna . NY is amazing , and you are amazing ,too. I envy your trip . :))

February 10, 2011 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Sabrina ♥ Chérie said...

You took wonderful pics!
Starbucks for ever! ^.^

February 10, 2011 at 8:50 PM  
Anonymous laurra said...

Mistä toi sun konjakinvärinen laukku on? Aivan ihana!

February 10, 2011 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

WOW. amazing pictures♥ i would like to go to NY, too.

February 10, 2011 at 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more pictures from NY !!

February 10, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Pauline Dress said...

Magnifique comme d'habitude ! tu es trop belle ! et cette ville est superbe, les magasins ont l'air super ! =)

des bibis !

http://leblogdesoglam.blogspot.com/

February 10, 2011 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Joanne Nicola said...

The pictures are amazing. I wanna go back so bad. x

February 10, 2011 at 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're really beautiful marianna! i'm very jealous of you going to new york, it looks like you had an amazing time! i love reading your blog <3 xxxx

February 10, 2011 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Cátia Couto said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures from the Empire State Building are gorgeous! I wish I was there right now...and in starbucks too LOL
I have only one in my country and it's so far away from me :(
I hope you had lots of fun. I'm excited to see what you bought!

XOXO
http://itscocovintage.blogspot.com/

February 10, 2011 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Ann_Bochkareva said...

WOW!
This is great!
i ♥ NY too.

February 11, 2011 at 12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVELY PICTURES!!! <3
thelilacrose.blogspot.com

February 11, 2011 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger josie renee said...

welcome to my home-- NYC! Glad you enjoyed it!

xx
josie
www.straightNOchase.com

February 11, 2011 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing!!!

February 11, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous laura said...

Voi luoja.
Tuonne on pakko päästä. PAKKO. Monta vuotta ollut jo kamala NY-kuume ja nää kuvat ei ihan helpota asiaa.. :D
Ei auta ku alkaa säästää reissua varten!

February 11, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT! :D More pictures, pleeease :)


Everything you do is amazing :) You're so natural, cute and modest :)
Can't wait for the next post!

xoxoxoxo from Poland! :)

February 11, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger FLEUR DAILY said...

Beautiful!
Again.

X

http://fleurdaily.blogspot.com
http://fleurjewelry.blogspot.com

February 11, 2011 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger silla said...

oii oi ihanaa ! mä lähen viikon päästä !!! <3 can't wait. voitko kertoo jos vaan pystyt sun lempikaupat missä kävit ?

JA MILLANEN SÄÄ OLI? MITEN KYLMÄ?
MILLAISIA VAATTEITA PITÄÄ OTTAA MUKAAN?? (:

oot ihana<3 toivottavasti oli ihana matka !

February 11, 2011 at 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.ototrend.pl

February 11, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger I LOVE MY LIFE said...

Hello, recently I go every day on your blog, I like to look at how you live:) the seriousness of the blog today, I can see me! :) greet and to the next post! ps kisses, I LOVE YOUR BAGS MY blog ; girlsindress.blogspot.com

February 11, 2011 at 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

L0VE Y0UR BL0G :)

February 11, 2011 at 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 11, 2011 at 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put pictures of new york panorama from the plane:)

February 11, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait!! :))

February 11, 2011 at 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPEITA KUVIA! HALUAN NIIN TUONNE!<3

February 11, 2011 at 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics!

February 11, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger a girl named johnny said...

ooh my god, i love these pictures!

February 11, 2011 at 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Shana said...

Voi et, ihania kuvia. tunnen suurta kateutta ja katkeruutta. Haluan NYkiin kanssa :(

February 11, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually started crying, i would love to get to ny too ;( but no money...

February 11, 2011 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger MartaDesign said...

When your next post , i can't wait. :DD I loveee your blog , Is amazing!!! You're inspired for me <3
Following! Follow back? <333

xoxo <3

February 11, 2011 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

oh my, I am so jelous of your trip. great pictures and I am sure great buys.

X, Annie

anniewear.de

February 11, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Vika Abakumova said...

this is my dream
I love New York)

February 12, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger madlenka said...

thank you so much for sharing the pictures! looks like the dream holiday :) i love the pics of the skycrapers covered in lights! ♥

February 12, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Elli said...

Mikä noissa starbuckeissa on niin hienoo et kaikki oottaa niiden saapumista suomeen? Jotain muutakin kuin brändi?

February 12, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihanan näköstä! Oon niin kade kun oot päässy Nykiin :)

February 13, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Abir said...

You look so sweet !
I hope one day I'll go to NY and have some fun!

February 13, 2011 at 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi;) sorry about such a personal question but i wonder..you eat things like this , you are not getting weight?
Because looking on your previous notes you lose some weight recently, you were on some diet? :)
I'm scary to eat things like this because i think they fattening :P
but you look really nice!
/Hedonia

February 14, 2011 at 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love ny! can't wait to go there again! kisses

www.ilovefashionbanana.blogspot.com

February 15, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apua!! ihan tajuttoman mahtavia kuvia, oon niin kateellinen! :D kuinka pitkä muuten oot (varmaan tätä on kysytty tuhat kertaa mutta..)

February 16, 2011 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Julie Iliana said...

these pictures are fantastic! :) makes me want to go to NY right now, haha


XO

February 16, 2011 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Melina said...

wonderful pictures! ♥ i love it :)

February 17, 2011 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger anni said...

wow. you were in new york. i love new york! ♥
wonderful pictures!

http://www.themodelblog.de/

February 18, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Mimoza said...

Love shoes!!!Pink accessories also great!!

http://niemodna-dziewczyna.blogspot.com/

February 18, 2011 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

amazing pictures

February 19, 2011 at 6:05 AM  
Blogger ramintachick said...

Heya, what for did you go to NY ? :) THE PHOTOS, everything looks, sounds so great!

February 19, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger mariella said...

amazing pictures! fantastic trip :D

February 23, 2011 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger LaceAndLadders said...

really love this blog xx

check mine out www.laceandladders.blogspot.com

February 25, 2011 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Bree said...

These pictures are amazing! I love NYC like no other. I've been about 8 times and I love it more every trip I take. I'll be back there in just under 2 months!

March 5, 2011 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger carolin. said...

oh my god, i just found your blog and i really do love all of your posts, espessially this one, i am going to be in new yor the day after tomorrow, too :D
all of your pictures are beautiful and your style is gorgeous :D

April 19, 2011 at 1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're rich.

July 18, 2011 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home