kate moss on my wall




Noniin, näin siis kävi uusien taulujeni. Kuvat löytyivät vuoden 2006 Voguesta, en jaksanut tarkkaan liimailla ja leikkailla niin revin vain muutamia sivuja ja sommittelin kehyksiin.
Translation: So, this is how the new picture frames turned out to be. Those pin up style pictures I found from Vogue 2006, I love them!



118 Comments:
woow! looks good :)
http://slfgoeshigh.blogspot.com/
thats a really good idea!! looks amazing!
Tash
yeah sweet. i like kate moss and her style. good choose :)
Fantastic! I like this pics , too! Kate Moss is so inspirational, her style is great.
I have Natalie Portman, actually, on my wall. She is an inspiration, too :)
With love,
Mary
oo tykkään! :)
Your room always looks so lovely! You are definitely a big inspiration!!
http://power-of-words-tmc.blogspot.com
looks amazig :)
http://orchid-orchidea.blogspot.com/
It looks very interesting and amazing :)
I <3 you, the pictures, your room, your style. everthing!!! :****
Cutie!!!!!!
Looks beautiful!
www.amraka.blogspot.com
it looks very pretty!
Love your new heading!
http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
good idea!!!
www.morningcupcakes.blogspot.com
great idea! looks amazing!
kisses, www.lauramisscupcake.com
wow, great idea! she is amazing
Well, I'm not Kate's fan;-)
Vautsi, näyttää hyvältä ja sopii kivasti sun huoneeseen. :) Sun huoneessa on niin nättiä. ♥
Woah I love it!
Your wall looks amazing!
Love your blog :)
Teenage Daydreams
tykkään uudesta otsikosta :-)
Awesome idea. Plus the pictures match perfectly with your room :)
great idea! and the pictures are amazing :)
amazing! really inspirational!
this is so cool, i love the idea!
http://zuckerruebchen.myblog.de
cool :)
aliceeinwoonderland.blogspot.com
I love ! This pics are beautiful.
http://nnoush.blogspot.com
good idea!! :)
I love your blog!
http://betterinbrokenheels.blogspot.com
Vähän siistit, noinkin pienellä vaivalla saa jotain tosi upeeta seinälle!
great idea!
good idea ;D
i like it. xx
http://www.mybabymydarlig.blogspot.com/
super idea !! :)
can't believe how neat your room is - gorgeous! xo
http://www.lovezsara.com
Świetne ! <3
http://sot-om.blogspot.com/
Nice :) SUper!!
give me your room! i lovie it!
hey, did you change your layout? it seems different.. love the header! and your room :) actually you inspired me to redecorate my room some weeks ago, so thank you*
Just kivan näköset tuli!! :)
WOW, nice room
Follow you.
fabulous idea!
http://szafofa.blogspot.com/
it looks good!
http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/
love it!! very good idea!
regards, carlinka
www.extra-v-agent.blogspot.com
I love you bedroom! xx
great job, well done, amazing images
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
lovely pics
It's a great idea, i love your blog it's a blog of mode, of decoration and of beauty ! you look so beautiful, i'm fan hihi ;)
http://leblogdesoglam.blogspot.com/
Voi vitsit! En ollu vähään aikaan lukenu sun blogia! Tästä on tullut tosi kiva ja postauksia on tullut nopeaan tahtiin! Hyvältä näyttää :) ja kivoja kuvia!!
-laura
that is a lovely idea. I have to admit, I never thought of framing a collage.
Your room is lovely btw
http://stopdropstyle.blogspot.com
oo these frames are lovely- yay for ikea! x
fantastic pictures ! great idea ;)
Great idea!Looks very nice:)
I really like this idea!
M - Even Artichokes Have Hearts ♥
LOVE!
Nice!! i dont like kate moss very much but the idea is amazing!
In Palace ♥
I also like this idea. I must do it soon.
OMG~ HOW CUUUTE! Your walls are pink!
cool idea btw~ xoxoDiana
Ouu, kyllä on kivoja! Mihin niitä kalliita maalauksia tarvii :D
Thats awesome ! She is gorgeous. And so are you !! I love your room and i love you. You are verry inspiring, i know i keep saying that, but you are ! I love your style !! Im a huge fan of yours.
http://kansaslee.blogspot.com/
wow it looks really nice!
BIG KISS! :*
http://annaaaanna.blogspot.com/
Kiva idea ottaa tauluun kuvat lehdestä :)
looks great!
itsalittlesecret.blogspot.com
Wow! Love them too:))
OMG I love Kate Moss. It looks so good!! Love you x cheers
great idea :)
Looks great! <3
Näyttää ihan mielettömän kivalta! :)
Näytti aiemmin, että kehykset olisivat olleet paljon pienempiä, mutta tosi kivoilta näyttävät!
wow, rather creative thing, i should say! looks good )
http://wavessayhello.blogspot.com/
Great idea! The pictures are absolutely gorgeous and fit the colours in your room very well!
Looks lovely!!
♥
Tosi kiva idea ja sopii ihanasti tohon sun haaleanvaaleanpunaiseen seinään :)
great!!:) it's a nice idea!
Bye.
<3
lovely idea :)
Wow, it's great idea :)
Your room is very beautiful
Kiva idea! :)
wow, really good idea. btw, i like kate moss style
I like your room. VERY !!!
great idea :)
Thats such a good idea, i love your room!
xx
WHERE CAN I FIND THOSE DRAWERS? I LOVE THEM :) XXX
Ihanat kehykset ja kuvat! Hienosti tehty (;
Nice Idea. !
;P
Kate<3 great idea!:)
I love your blog :)
http://agatamartini.blogspot.com
Ompa kyllä hurjan kivan näköiset! Täytyypä kokeilla itsekin:p
Ihan sikamakeet taulut!
love it, looks sooo great!
btw, where is your old collage now?
;*
http://nycarole-nightfeel.blogspot.com/
your style is fantastic :) good idea ;)
hm.. i dont know.. i think it would have been prettier if you would have putten a pic of you or a pic you had taken yourself.
nice!
http://stylebymirami.blogspot.com/
very very cute. I love Kate Moss!
If interested in my blog
http://bloganastasi.blogspot.com/
Vautsi, noi on tosi kivat! Ja sun huone muutenkin. :---)
great idea ! Kate is so sexy !
http://kamilciiia.blogspot.com/
♥Love her♥
super idea... she, the beautiful girl, damages her whole life with drugs and alcohol. Very nice...I don´t understand, that all comments are like "Oooooh, suuuuuper!", Kate Moss´ life is sooooo damaged. This is a fact.
it looks good! :)
http://mariya-kassel.blogspot.com/
love it!
that looks great!
Heey U look great !
Well, i'm Laura from Paris
And i was thinking
Whats ur job in Finland ?
Bye bye
ja mä kun luulin, että mun sängyllä olis paljon tyynyjä : D ihanan näköinen huone ja hyvä postaus! (:
www.cherbland.blogspot.com
wow... looks amazing!
really cool!
love the idea!
x amver
i like how the magazine page's pictures turned out on the frames. it's clean and lovely
Amazing idea!!!! I really like it!!! I have one picture frame without photo!! So, now i know what to do with it!!! :) Thank you!!!
your bedroom is amazing!i love it!
I love more a hand with flowers
but it's a great idea
http://mgallia.blogspot.com/
I loved the idea! It looks amazing :)
xoxo ;*
http://itscocovintage.blogspot.com
Hi Mariannan...
I'm a follower of your blog!! i like very much your style and your photos.. :)
I would like to ask you something.. i saw that you were wearing in other photos a peace brazalet and i love it..!! where is it from? thx...
xoxo
Fascinating idea :DD
upeet!
hi marianna i realy love your style and awsome photos :)Girl you've got a real talent;)
By the way I would like to ask you something- in your photos I saw your fantastic, white desk and i love it!! where is it from? what the model call it? please thx... on my e-mail lilicodename47@vp.pl
xoxo
greetings from Poland;)))
it is indeed a very good idea, looks very good!
what font do you use in the post titles? :)
hyvä idea! :) ja hyvältä näyttää. ;D
i love the frames from ikea! theyre just perfect
this is the only good part about winter ;)
ps: i was wondering if you are a student or if you work somewhere ?
cheers
hi! i love your blog. these pictures look so good on the wall.
http://alina-ds.blogspot.com/
Rakastan valokuvia! ♥
YAY! Very nice idea. Lovely.♥
http://die-ewige-singlefrau.blogspot.com/
realy good idea! it looks great!
and your room is WOOW!!
wow!looks great!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home