sunny day in helsinki
Tänään taisi olla lämpimin päivä tähän asti, alkaa vihdoin tuntua että se kevät oikeasti tulee! Hah, eilen vielä kyllä satoi lunta, mutta uusi lumi vanhan surma vai miten se meni. Tänään tuli tavattua kaveria, käytyä salkkareissa avustamassa ja kuvailtua vähän Helsingissä yhtä ennakkotehtävää varten. Jos nämä säät jatkuu voisin ottaa uuden takin käyttöön, esittelen sen sitten täälläkin!
Translation: Today it felt like the warmest day here so far, I'm finally starting to believe spring is coming! (Though yesterday it still snowed..) Today I met my friend, we went to assist on the background of a Finnish TV-show and after that a little bit shooting in sunny Helsinki. Btw, I can't wait to show you my new spring jacket! Today I just happened to wear something boring, hahha!







129 Comments:
YOU look so gorgeous. love the parka, i always try finding one. But always fail it.
love your looks
BEAUTIFUL GIRLLLL!
http://natureyourself.blogspot.com/
BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!
YOU LOOK STUNNING LIKE ALWAYS!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
XOXO
So cute pictures!
WOW ! beautiful
xx,
*http://like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com/
.
Lovely:)
This outfit looks like summer for me (without the parka of course), so it's very cool to see it in the snow on you!
http://lmdiary.blogspot.com/
great look
!!!
xoxo
I know that church! I study architecture and I studied Helsinki buldings such as this church and Alvar Aalto Buldings. I must say that finish architecture is one of my favourites.
xoxo
Juls
ulifestyle.blogspot.com
you look soooo wonderfull :)
greetz from germany ;D
http://chiq21.blogspot.com
Amazing photos, you look gorgeous! Can't wait to see your Spring jacket, I bet it's lovely! x x
love the jacket! the place is amazing! in here I never can see snow... :(
Saludos ^^
In Palace ♥
wooow, absolutely love your look! and those pictures are awesome!!
omg so pretty! Your outfit and everything is stunning =)
Ihana asu!! :)
www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com
still LOVE that jacket. Tried to get hold of it from Zara when it was in stores but it sold out 5 mins before I arrived. x
Love this outfit! Would like every piece of clothing.
xo
Lovely pictures!!
Not boring at all! I love your tights, shorts and shirt combo :) x x
http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com
SUCH pretty pictures. xx
wow, you are so SWEET ! :) really nice blog.
hugs and kisses,
http://annaaaanna.blogspot.com/
Love the tights. I love reading your blog!
http://theveebeediaries.blogspot.com/
You're still beautiful
Oi ihanaa!
Ehkä tulee käytyä Helsingissä kohta pian jos siellä on jo noin paljas maa!
Ihania kuvia susta taas (:
cute polka dot tights!
charmeleons.blogspot.com
love it honey :)
Ihana asu!:) Ja kyllä se kevät sieltä tulee :D
You look aborable!
Wonderful photos. I love your parka.
dassida.blogspot.com
oikun söpö ja kiva asu :)
great pics! and I love your parka!
♥
Ihanat noi farkkushortsit!! Mistä ne on ? Sun blogi on ihana =)
you are so beautiful!))
Stunning photos. Your parka is amazing!
I like Your jacket :>
Upeita kuvia ja ihanat sukkikset :)
relly nice :)
you lookg gorgeous! where is that jacket from?
http://slfgoeshigh.blogspot.com/
beautiful pictures and a beautiful girl! :)
you're so unbelievable pretty! love your blog
xoxo
http://www.dramatic-doll.blogspot.com/
Ihania keväisiä kuvia, ja hirmu söpöt sukkikset. <3 !
http://ellu-loseyourmind.blogspot.com/
cute tights you ve got there girl
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
Aww thanks everyone for the comments :)
//
Salkkari-anonyymi: No nyt ei voi kun hämmästellä. Mulla ei tietenkään oo oikeutta levittää juonipaljastuksia, enkä oo sitä sopimusta rikkonut. Sen verran voin paljastaa, ettei mulla edes olisi tohon asiaan liittyen tietoa. Poistin siispä perättömän kommenttisi.
-Farkkushortsit on viime keväänä ostettu Carlingsista!:)
What is the white building? Looks cool :P
So gorgeous!!)
Love that outfit!The tights and the shoes look really good!!
http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com
OMG, you still got snow? Hope it'll get warmer in Finland really soon.
it's not boring! you look great:)) and I'm looking forward to see you spring jacket!!.)
tynasjotter.blogspot.com
This outfit is really cute, I love the patterned tights and boots. Such beautiful photos!
xx
hi :)
here in Germany weather is changing ,too! on the weekend we will reach 23 degrees!! cannot wait. your outfit is simple but super gorgeous!
greetz from Germany
Spring is coming,
sunshine, ur outfit Helskinki 'n U
love it<3
hihii bongasin sut salkkareista! :D
missäpäin hesaa asustelet? aika kauniin näköstä:)
BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!! I LOVE YOU MARIANNAN!!!!!!
Aww.. Ihana asu :)
http://mileyfaninblogi.blogspot.com/
(This Is Life)
beautiful!
on every photo you take outside , is snow XDD i could not live there i think.. :P
great photos and you look so pretty :)
kaunista! :)
WoW! Nice Pictures! I love it!
You are so beautiful.<3
Oh snow!;)
Bye, BlossomCherry
x3
nättejä kuvia helsingistä !
nättejä kuvia helsingistä !
I also can't wait to see your spring wardrobe!;-) Please, show more pictures!;-)
mitä siis teet salkkareis, ootko niinku sellanen "sivunäyttelijä" niinku esim jossain amandassa syömässä? =)
SUn blogi on NÄIN ihana <3
amazing outfit :)
P.S. Helsinki looks beautiful! Maybe I'll go there someday.
Great Photos & i ♥ ur Outfit! :]
beutiful outfit & city :)
http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/
you are soo beautiful!!
xx
Sasha
http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com
Upeita kuvia! Millasella kameralla kuvailet?:)
you are amazing! ;)
really beautiful :) love your outfit! :D
http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.
O! Great photos! And U look so pretty! %)
ps I was in Helsinki last summer!I love it!
nice city:)
Boring? Are you kidding? :) You're look amazing!
i have actually been to helsinki ones and thought it was too boring. there was nothing to see.
Kaunein ihminen maanpäällä olet! ♥
great look!
you so beautiful
amazing photos. You look great :-) And I'm so glad it's spring.. finally! But you still have lot of snow..
so wonderful ;)
i love the tights !!
lovely :) xx
http://www.mybabymydarlig.blogspot.com/
awesome look♥
i'm so happy that there's no snow anymore in germany..
http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/
nice;)
http://idilicamente.blogspot.com/
i looove the outfit
love your khaki parka and your hair :)
europevintage.blogspot.com
you look so cute !
http://kamilciiia.blogspot.com/
you look so beautiful ! X
Great outfit, love your hair here!
www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com
me encantan las fotos!♥ laumassaferro.blogspot.com
sun pitää kertoo sit postauksessa ku sut voi bongata salkkareista :)
where did you get this shirt ? it's soo beautiful <3
YOU LOOK GORGEUS!
xoxo, K.
beautiful look! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com
it's annoying that you never write down where you bought your clothes
wonderful photos! You always remind me of my study time in Helsinki till summer 2009. I definitely miss it in the spring/summer!
Also really sweet outfit. The boots and tights are my favorite!
Anja
www.aheartandsoulstory.blogspot.com
love the pics. and your jacket... but i'm happy winter is over in poland and we can forget about snow for a while ;)
You look georgous, love this outfit
http://nnoush.blogspot.com
where is the white blouse from? :)
aliceeinwoonderland.blogspot.com
how's your eating/weigh nowadays honey?;/<3
LOVELOVELOVE the post! your look is so WOW :-D
http://antoniiar.blogspot.com
Really beautiful!
x amber
Kocham Twoje włosy!
I love your hair!
can you get any more beautiful dear?!
Krissy xoxo
you look so cool! I really love this outfit!
http://theblondiii.blogspot.com/
OMG! Amazing photos! You are beautiful!
Minkä koulun ennakkotehtäviä teet? Tee postaus sun opinnoista ja siitä minne oot hakemassa :)
Saanks kysyy että mitä sä siellä salkkareissa avustat? :-)
hi Marianna!
i always follow your blog, is my fav one from the net ^^
always love your outfits and can get really good ideas from them. i was wondering were is that shirt from, it looks really nice.
by the way... your otfit is not boring AT ALL!!!!! haha
kisses from spain ^^
Mitä ripsiväriä käytät ?(:
Ihania kuvia ja söpöt sukkikset! :)
http://kattyskazka.blogspot.com/
very nice photos. and u look wonderful, as always :)
Your tights are so funny ^^
beautiful pictures! :)
www.janiibanani.blogspot.com
kuolaan nuita sun kenkiä, mistä ne mahtaa olla?
vittu vastaisit kysymyksiin!
mistä toi takki on (: ?
i love the jacket! ;)
http://chrisoulaaa.blogspot.com/
beautiful outfit!
http://31-85.blogspot.com/
love ur style!
pretty photos :)
u are so beautyful ! :)
love your looks :)
www.hikatrin.blogspot.com
i follow u :)
Great look! I love your blog! Kiss xxx
http://marieblogueuse.blogspot.com
Muy guapaa!! besitoss
http://giseleglamour.blogspot.com/
i love love love your style!!
http://ju-book.blogspot.com
great. love your coats ♥
http://uniquetrend.blogspot.com/
i miss helsinki ._. <3
I love your tights !
Nesta,
http://neonstars.blogspot.com/
_
Love your shorts and tights, nice outfit !
http://hapiness-love-music.blogspot.com
Hi!
I'm French so, sorry for my english ^^ I jsut want to know where your bag is from ?
By the way, you are so beautiful, you really are.
xoxo from Paris ;)
beautiful place!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home