Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

free as a bird

Sunday, May 8, 2011

free as a bird

Today was a warm clear day, felt like summer. I celebrated Mother's Day at our grandma's place, eating cheesecake and seeing my cousins. The closer summer gets the more energetic and happy I feel. So much nice things coming up, and oh, summer. Perfect.

Tänään oli ihanan lämmin ja pilvetön päivä, melkein tuntui jo kesältä! Äitienpäivää vietin mummulla (alla olevassa asussa), juustokakkua syöden ja serkkuja nähden. Mitä lähemmäs kesä tulee, sitä enemmän tuntuu energiaa löytyvän. Niin paljon kivoja jänniä juttujakin vielä edessä. Täydellistä!
summery4
summery2
summery3
summery5
summery1
Top, chinos and ballerinas Zara, straw hat H&M, rings Glitter and second hand.

154 Comments:

Blogger Luísa said...

You always look so gorgeous and lovely! Jesus! <3

May 8, 2011 at 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you're georgous!!

May 8, 2011 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger full-closet said...

great as always :)

May 8, 2011 at 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful! From what store are your pants?

May 8, 2011 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Katariina said...

Amazing pictures! :)

http://katariina-sunkissed.blogspot.com/

May 8, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so fresh and pretty!
where had you bought those pants? they are gorgeous!

May 8, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Juliana said...

Hi Mariana, I'm from Brazil and I love your blog, you're an inspiration for me. I even made a blog for me, i don't update very much, but I hope I will, itstemporaryinsanity.wordpress.com if you want check it out :)

May 8, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're my inspiration!
fantastic!;*

xo Yv

May 8, 2011 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger B. said...

great look, love the hat !

May 8, 2011 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger eléna said...

wow great outfit:)!!! The weather is sooo nice:)!!! Summer's coming, I like <3!
x
camouflÄsh

May 8, 2011 at 11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely always love your clothes!!
You have such a great style, keep it going!
love from germany.

May 8, 2011 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger maja said...

Nice outfit! And I loove these hats :)

May 8, 2011 at 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog and this look is wonderful. Please could you show your wardrobe?

May 8, 2011 at 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree, it's bit like summer but it needs few more degrees to be warm enough for summer. :)

May 8, 2011 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Una B. said...

Awww,adoorable!

May 8, 2011 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Patrycja Tyszka said...

You look amazing, as usual !:)
greetings :)

May 8, 2011 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great look !

In Paris we have summer days too, it's awesome !
Your mother's day is early, is the 29 in France, or maybe we are late :p

May 8, 2011 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Wonderful outfit. Love it.

http://dassida.blogspot.com/

May 8, 2011 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

looks comfy and lovely!

www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

May 8, 2011 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Brilliant said...

You look fantastic ! ^^

May 8, 2011 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger EllysMakeupbag said...

Simple and stunning...

May 8, 2011 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger SeaofGirasoles said...

love your outfit! especially pants and you are so pretty

May 8, 2011 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

so cute as you are!!! tha photos are amazing!

May 8, 2011 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

great outfit ;)


sofijaas.blogspot.com

May 8, 2011 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

love :) who takes your pictures of you? do you have a tripod?

May 8, 2011 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger chiara said...

perfect, you are perfect !

May 8, 2011 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

so beautiful photos..beautiful pants and hat..



http://nakedqueen.blogspot.com/

May 8, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger annaa. said...

LOVELY OUTFIT. :)
AND YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!

BIG KISS,

ANNAA.

May 9, 2011 at 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet :))

May 9, 2011 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Carolina Carvalho said...

Lovely outfit, you always look beautiful!

May 9, 2011 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Betty said...

You're a cutie...I have exactly the same hat!

May 9, 2011 at 12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sehr schöne bilder, gefallen mir echt sehr!

May 9, 2011 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger marcela said...

so sweet :)
I love the hat
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

May 9, 2011 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger PiruletadeGato said...

BEautiful! I love this look

lollipopcat.blogspot.com

May 9, 2011 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger lipoooo said...

wonderful pictures ;)

May 9, 2011 at 12:15 AM  
Anonymous iida said...

heippa! voisitkohan tehdä jonkinnäköstä videotutoria sun meikistä?:) oot upea!

May 9, 2011 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Mirjam König said...

you look beautiful! :) - like always :D i love to read your blog and be always waiting fr your next :D

http://adelightfuldream.blogspot.com/

May 9, 2011 at 12:21 AM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

So cute outfit!

May 9, 2011 at 12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so gorgeous!!

memyselfandbobb.blogspot.com

May 9, 2011 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger ♥B said...

I just discovered your blog.. you are so effortlessly beautiful and I love all of your outfits! Gorgeous. xx

May 9, 2011 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Alice Lee said...

love your hat

wildwolfcrying.blogspot.com

May 9, 2011 at 12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great outfit! Love your pants!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

May 9, 2011 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger In Palace said...

amazing outfit!! so fresh!

In Palace ♥
In Palace ♥

May 9, 2011 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger nirepetitcorner said...

ohh!!! beautiful photos and outfit! I have your hut too!!
a kiss from spain!
nirepetitcorner.blogspot.com

May 9, 2011 at 1:11 AM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

i love your hair :) & I like the rings and teh whoel outfit basically :P

May 9, 2011 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger Laalaa said...

sä et kyllä ikinä missaa noilla sun asuvalinnoilla! oot nimittäin taas sen verran ihastuttavan näköinen (:

oon muuten miettiny ku sun blogi on kuiteski sen verran suosittu et onks sua koskaan yritetty kosiskella jollekin muulle sivulle bloggaamaan, esim indiedays yms? ja jos on niin ootko kieltäytynyt vai voisitko harkita et bloggaisit jossain muualla ku blogspotissa?

May 9, 2011 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Natali said...

great outfit!

May 9, 2011 at 5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic, You look so pretty :)

May 9, 2011 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Love your outfit!

Gorgeous!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/


xoxo

May 9, 2011 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger ▲Tyna said...

My yesterday was quite same as yours:)) However I wasn't so cute and wonderful.) you are sooo sweet <3

May 9, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I think chinos and hats are the best combination. But I don't have the perfect hat face.

May 9, 2011 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger SLF said...

wow great outfit! simple but cool!




x

May 9, 2011 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Katrin said...

the pants looks really cool! beautiful pictures!

Katrin
Vintage & Vanilla, Darling!

May 9, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Iiihanat pöksyt. Hurjan sulo oot aina :)

May 9, 2011 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Satu said...

Sun hiukset on niin mielettömän ihanat!

May 9, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger JillePille said...

i really like your outfit ;) i have the same chino and also am so in love with it!

And I really like this hat!

Greetz,
http://jillepille.blogspot.com

May 9, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger N. Stephanishina said...

hey, i love this look. it feels like summer is already here!

May 9, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Dominica said...

you look amazing!


theDOMINICA.blogspot.com

May 9, 2011 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Love this outfit!

May 9, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Fashion Gossip said...

Love those pants and your hat. Beautiful.
M.

May 9, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Olesya said...

excellent photo:)

May 9, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Dasha said...

you look so beautiful! :)

May 9, 2011 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger empty said...

this outfit is amazing!
like any others yours <3

xoxo
young-wind.blogspot.com

May 9, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice outfit !! *

May 9, 2011 at 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look so lovely <3

May 9, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Her Persona said...

love ur outfit

www.herpersona.blogspot.com

May 9, 2011 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

ou, great outfit :)

May 9, 2011 at 2:37 PM  
Anonymous sofia said...

näytätpäs kauniilta :-)! en kyl yhtää ihmettele miten sulla on näin paljon lukijoita :). sun tyylis on ihana ja sä oot tosi nätti (:, sun blogiis on tosi kiva seurata, tää blogi on yks mun lemppareista :-)!

May 9, 2011 at 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice & fashionabillity

May 9, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

I like your style!!! U are so pretty!!!

May 9, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oot ehkä joku kaunein! ja miks mä aina luen ton englanninkielisen tekstin vaik oon suomenkielinen :----D

May 9, 2011 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Gali M said...

I love your hat, I've been searching for it for a long time)

May 9, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Matilda said...

sun blogisi on todella ihana, oon lukenut jo pitkään ja kaikki tekstit alusta loppuun. oot tosi kaunis myös

May 9, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger polina said...

beautiful photos

May 9, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Jana C said...

ouh, you look fabulous :)

kisses

May 9, 2011 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Tugce said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 9, 2011 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Tugce said...

You are so beautiful (:
I love your style aaand your hair :)

thihi :*

May 9, 2011 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

i love your outfit! nice hat )

http://wavessayhello.blogspot.com/

May 9, 2011 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Blueberry said...

Great outfit ! ;p

May 9, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP GAINING WEIGHT!!!

May 9, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

Красивые фотографии!
http://mylifedreamshopes-anastasia.blogspot.com/

May 9, 2011 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger HOLLY said...

You are just stunning!<3

May 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

ihana hattu! sopii sulle tosi hyvin :)

May 9, 2011 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Arnika (: said...

Girl, I absolutely LOVE you're style. It's so perfect, and of course you are very-very pretty too, and you're hair, like OMG, so gorgeous. ^^

Keep going! :)

May 9, 2011 at 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop gaining weight???? - shut up! :/ You look beautiful and healthy marianna ;*

May 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

We got the same shirt! Lovely outfit girl. :)
xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com
hope you stop by some time!

May 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

We have Mother's Day on 26. May :) You look pretty! http://andilovethat.blogspot.com/

May 9, 2011 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger nanne said...

kivoja kuvia ja tosi kesäisiä:)

nannestyle.blogspot.com

May 9, 2011 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Meggie said...

This is absolutely lovely :)

May 9, 2011 at 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Maria said...

Hi, my name is Maria and I'm from Portugal. I discovered your blog and I love it! You have so many style and you're beautiful. :) I hope that you write this blog forever. :b Just love it. ^^

May 9, 2011 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

you look stunning! Really nice =)

May 9, 2011 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Natella Mammadbeyli said...

very cute!

xoxo
Natella

Passion for art and fashion

May 9, 2011 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger R. said...

Beutiful pics :)) I can feel summer is really coming( just 22 days left1) :D

http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/

May 9, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Beatriz said...

i love all of ur pictures **
u ar soooo cute and lovely :)
amazing blog :]
x

May 9, 2011 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Rocksy Ryan said...

You soooo beautiful!!!

May 9, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Łucja said...

love your look <3

http://www.miss-redhead.blogspot.com/

May 9, 2011 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Fleur said...

Love your hat!

http://laceandsilk.blogspot.com

May 9, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger mess-around said...

nice as always :) If you want to, drop in here:
http://mess-around-me.blogspot.com/

May 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUMMERRRRR!!!! :D :D I'm waiting for that too since last summer was over, hahaha!
Cool outfite, simple but with a "wooshh" effect, hahhaha

Lots of Love,
Emily

May 10, 2011 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Jerrica said...

Very pretty casual chic look. I hav these pants in rose pink.

Dearest,
Fashion Nostalgia

May 10, 2011 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger Caitlin C. said...

You're beautiful! I just stumbled across your blog :)

May 10, 2011 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger Catherine Au Jong said...

Very very very Pretty :D


catHerine

May 10, 2011 at 6:56 AM  
Anonymous kenna said...

We have the same hat! Love your outfit here (like always), love the belt.

May 10, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger ag_mal said...

love your blog <3 but don't to situate this all advert on your page, because than your blog miss on own uniqueness! xoxo

May 10, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Sharlxo said...

colours are beautiful, such a gorgeous outfit
your skin always looks flawless!!

sharlxo.blogspot.com

May 10, 2011 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger kate said...

great fashion shots!

May 10, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Ray said...

you look so cute!

May 10, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Polinna said...

You're beautiful!

May 10, 2011 at 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mariannan! Minä olen Yulija ja olen kotoisin Pietarista. Pidän sinun blogsta :)

http://www.miss-yully.ru

May 10, 2011 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger o&k said...

you look so lovely and fabulous! your outfit is perfect in my opinion :)

May 10, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://quila-inmywardrobe.blogspot.com/

http://quila-inmywardrobe.blogspot.com/

http://quila-inmywardrobe.blogspot.com/

May 10, 2011 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Krisi said...

You look so pretty! I luv the hat!
Krisi

(http://krisi-beautytime.blogspot.com/)

May 10, 2011 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Екатерина said...

Тебе идет шляпка=)

http://mandy1995.blogspot.com/

May 10, 2011 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Siru said...

Ihanat housut!

Juliet xxx

May 10, 2011 at 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marianna could u write how u take care of u'r hair?? look amazing!!! kissies :*

May 10, 2011 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger CinderellaGirl said...

Cute combination :))

May 10, 2011 at 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are beautiful, and your sets are beautiful

May 10, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I have been following your blog for a very long time, you are marvelous

May 10, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger 2befab said...

onebefab@gmail.com

May 11, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woooooowwww...This pictures are fantastic..especially that of bird!!! You are a very beautiful girls..and i love your outfit!!! It is simple and basic as like it!!! I love hats,and that's what you wear: it's wonderful!!! I decided to follow you!!!
A big kiss...Miriam.

Please...visit my blog,and if you like it, follow me!!! :-)
Fashion Crazy Ball:
http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com

May 11, 2011 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger arynsa. said...

You are great <3

I love your blog<3

May 11, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger dora straw said...

your outfit is amazing! i love your pants and hat!! :)

http://dorastraw.blogspot.com/

May 12, 2011 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger natalie said...

you`re very beautiful.
I like your looks so much)

May 12, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger struggeling said...

i love to follow your blog! you always look gorgeous and your style inspires me a lot! THANK YOU :D

May 12, 2011 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger justynjja.collection said...

great style

May 12, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Ewelina said...

świetny blog :)
jesteś prześliczna.

May 12, 2011 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

i love this hat!:)

see my blog:)

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

May 12, 2011 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger powder-case said...

You're so sweety! And looks really great, as always. I love you hair,face and style, you're totally amazing. I find your page a few day ago, but i read every your post and sow every pics! Your style is my favourite, delicate, subtle and sometimes sexy. I follow your blog ofc!
Sorry for my english, i finish high school year ago and forgot so many things!;)
Kisses from Poland!

May 12, 2011 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Bridge of Memories said...

ur so beuatiful :X and great outfit :X following ^^

May 12, 2011 at 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVELOVELOVE your outfit! why oh why are you so beautiful marianna? :(

http://livinglifedreaming.blogspot.com/

May 12, 2011 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Monika said...

I love your style! It is beautiful ;)

May 12, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Milla said...

voi miten ihana asu! :) ihan täydellinen! :)

May 13, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMAZING

May 13, 2011 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger mess-around said...

great outfit, I love it!

May 13, 2011 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger JanandJill.com said...

You look so pretty, I love your hat and your blue pants

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

May 13, 2011 at 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is yesterday's note?:(

May 13, 2011 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Sugar said...

sUPER pretty love the whole kit

http://t7cell.blogspot.com/

May 13, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Léa said...

Hi!
Nice look :)
Have you planned to make some makeup-tutorials? It would be so great!

Sorry for my english, i'm not fluent, i'm french :)

May 13, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's wrong with your post from 12.05 ??? :(

May 13, 2011 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Fia said...

so wunderful :) <3

May 13, 2011 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger IVOMITTRIANGLES said...

you're so beautiful! <3

May 13, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger CafféFashion said...

love the outfit. you are so cuute!

May 13, 2011 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Daniela Gandra said...

you are so so so so pretty! you look stunning as usual. :)

http://ballerinabird.blogspot.com/

May 13, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Wow! Love your trousers.

http://mylifeyourentertainment.blogspot.com/

May 13, 2011 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

En ehtinyt kommentoida edellistä postausta ennenkuin blogger sekosi! Tulin tosi iloiseksi sun puolesta, onnea jatkoon pääsystä :) Sopisit sille linjalle täydellisesti!

May 13, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my gosh, you are SO so pretty, can't believe it!

xoxo

May 14, 2011 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger holly said...

I love your pictures! You're beautiful :)

May 14, 2011 at 1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why did you erase the last post?

May 14, 2011 at 3:12 AM  
Blogger A Fox That Meows said...

ohh your the cutest ever mothers day is defiantly a day that calls or cheesecake loving the title free as a bird its an amazing thing to feel
xx

♥ http://rochellefox.blogspot.com/

May 14, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger gossip guru :) said...

FLYYY :)

http://beautytippsandmore.blogspot.com/

May 14, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Love your flat ! nice outfit ;)

http://hapiness-love-music.blogspot.com

May 18, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice

May 20, 2011 at 6:21 PM  
Anonymous ジェネリックバイアグラを注文 said...

Loistava blogi on kyllä sulla!!!

May 25, 2011 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

you look very nice:)

August 14, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home