Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

tallinn cruise

Sunday, May 15, 2011

tallinn cruise

On Wednesday I visited Tallinn with my friend, below you can see what I wore that day. We had only three hours to spend there (for shopping!) so I didn't have time to take pictures. Too bad, because it was so beautiful there! Only the last pictures are taken on the trip.
tallinn1
tallinn3
tallinn2
tallinn4
Dress and ballerinas / Zara, leggings GT, bag Michael Kors, bracelets Thomas Sabo and DPN
tallinn5
^Tax free shopping! I bought a summer fragrance, some make up and chocolate.
tallinn6
tallinn7

167 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your stories :)

May 15, 2011 at 1:33 AM  
Blogger bostonian Couture said...

I love your outfit. Looks sweet yet edgy on the same time

May 15, 2011 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger katjes said...

where is the bag from??

May 15, 2011 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger palcia said...

Amazing bracelet and bag<3

http://rozpuszczamwlosy.blogspot.com/

May 15, 2011 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger j. said...

cool pics. you look lovely :)

May 15, 2011 at 1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

show your shopping!

May 15, 2011 at 1:48 AM  
Blogger Una B. said...

Nice;>>>

May 15, 2011 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger ola said...

you look amazing

May 15, 2011 at 2:07 AM  
Blogger ola said...

visit my blog;)
http://livinlifeandhavinfun.blogspot.com/ation

May 15, 2011 at 2:09 AM  
Blogger Cinja said...

aww man i wanna go to tallinn,too! seems like everyone goes there to do shopping..except me :/

May 15, 2011 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger In Palace said...

lovely pictures! Your outfit is amazing.

Love the song of finland in eurovision. So beautiful.

In Palace ♥

May 15, 2011 at 2:19 AM  
Blogger Yves said...

So beutiful outfit and you are so amazing!!!!

May 15, 2011 at 2:20 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihana laukku!! :)

May 15, 2011 at 2:47 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

gorgeous outfit! <3 You girl are sooo pretty. LOVE xx

May 15, 2011 at 2:48 AM  
Blogger Bec said...

really cute, gotta buy that chocolate in the tax free stores!

May 15, 2011 at 3:22 AM  
Blogger Devea said...

that outfit is too cute lovely! xo <3

May 15, 2011 at 4:08 AM  
Blogger Supergirl said...

Love your bag and bracelet!!! You look amazing, like always:)

May 15, 2011 at 4:08 AM  
Blogger whitney said...

Gorgeous outfit! Love your bag/

May 15, 2011 at 4:19 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Love your bracelet!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

xoxo

May 15, 2011 at 4:28 AM  
Blogger laumassaferro said...

me encanta♥ laumassaferro.blogspot.com

May 15, 2011 at 4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your simple outfit.:) Great photos too!

May 15, 2011 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger The Daily Tiara said...

I love your outfit. Very cute!

http://thedailytiara.com

May 15, 2011 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

These hptos are beautiful, it looks like a lovely place. I lov what you are wearing.

xx

May 15, 2011 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

such a beautiful blouse =)

May 15, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger annaa. said...

LOVELY PHOTOS. <3
YOU LOOK AMAZING - as always. :)
HUGS&KISSES,

annaa.

May 15, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Lovely outfit, as always! I've been debating whether or not to cut my hair short lately, but your beautiful hair makes me wonder if I should. It always looks so perfect! xx

May 15, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
I'm from Estonia, live near to Tallinn. And here are not good shops. Prices are VERY high, so i don't reccomend this land to people, who want's to do shopping here.

May 15, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

so nice bag:)

if you want see my blog:)

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

;)

May 15, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very nice :)

May 15, 2011 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger o&k said...

great outfit:*:*

invite me;)

May 15, 2011 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Gali M said...

After theese photos I want to go to Tallin even more)

LOve your balerinas)

May 15, 2011 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger ▲Tyna said...

you are such a beautiful girl:) nice pics!!:)) ♥

May 15, 2011 at 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're really cute. your blog is my source of insipiration !! <3

May 15, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Anonyymi sanoi...

Hey!
I'm from Estonia, live near to Tallinn. And here are not good shops. Prices are VERY high, so i don't reccomend this land to people, who want's to do shopping here."

they are still much cheaper than in Finland!

May 15, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger arynsa. said...

Hi , you are so pretty :)
I love your blog!
Feel free to me!

May 15, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihana asu! oi tuo laukku on tosi magee :)

May 15, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Her Persona said...

love the location so pretty and calming. and love your blog

www.herpersona.blogspot.com

May 15, 2011 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Lovely!

www.diary-of-mia.blospot.com

May 15, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Lenka B. said...

nice bracelet :) and I love the bags, so sweet!! :D
Fashion&Chocolate

May 15, 2011 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger heavenrain said...

what fragrance ? :) !

May 15, 2011 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Shame you did not get more photos - it is really beautiful! when I went I only had a few hours also!

May 15, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger ninette said...

nice ;)

May 15, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Mel said...

How cool! (: I'm from Estonia, so this was post was extra lovely to read! Then again, I'm always happy, when you have a new blogpost, keep up the good work ;)

May 15, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Marianne, olet todella kaunis!
Käy blogissani:
http://kattyskazka.blogspot.com/

May 15, 2011 at 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look nice but similar all to past outfits...

May 15, 2011 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger EWE said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 15, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger EWE said...

Please give me a reference number of the shirt

May 15, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Veronika said...

mietin vaan että mitä kautta oot noi mainoksset tänne pistäny? (:

May 15, 2011 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger susp said...

beautiful bag!

May 15, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger maria said...

ihaaaania kuvia:)

May 15, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger nirepetitcorner said...

ohhhh I like so much your bracelet!!!
kisses from spain
nirepetitcorner.blogspot.com

May 15, 2011 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Milla said...

mä rakastan tota tunikaa, se on aivan ihana! :) hih, kumpa mäkin pääsisin tallinnaan shoppaamaan pitkästä aikaa :)

May 15, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ove your outfit :)

- http://leave-world.blogspot.com/

May 15, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Aaaa toi laukku on niin ihana. Aina sydä alkaa pamppailemaan kovasti kun näkee sen haha :D

May 15, 2011 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger María said...

Simple look, but amazing!!

xoxo
http://meandmylifestyle.blogspot.com

May 15, 2011 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger SLF said...

cool outifit! i like your MK bag!

May 15, 2011 at 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello on Sunday Marianna :)

You looked cute, as always :) I hope you'll show us your purchases.

I see the weather in Finland is going better and better with every day!

Have a nice day!:)

May 15, 2011 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

beautiful bracelet and bag :)

May 15, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Lady-Pa said...

great pics


you look so so great as usual :)


xoxo

May 15, 2011 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Corinna said...

so great pictures! :)

May 15, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Polka dot. said...

I love all your outfits, they're really inspiring and simple. I love this Michael Kors bag soo much.



Adding to my favourite blogs,

Polka dot.


http://polkadotka.blogspot.com

May 15, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger mess-around said...

sweet charms! You look great:) drop in:
http://mess-around-me.blogspot.com/

:)

May 15, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice outfit !

http://leblogmodedejulie.blogspot.com/

May 15, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger magdalena maria said...

i love your bag, hair and outfit <3

http://magdalenann.blogspot.com/

May 15, 2011 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

you look very nice

http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

May 15, 2011 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Siena in Style said...

i lovve your pictures!!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

May 15, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger caise said...

I love your bag!

May 15, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger SeaofGirasoles said...

Tallinn is LOVE!

May 15, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://lustrii.blogspot.com/

May 15, 2011 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Carolina Carvalho said...

Love the outfit, pratical yet super cute. I want your bag, it's amazing.

May 15, 2011 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger IVOMITTRIANGLES said...

gorgeous outfit! <3

http://i-vomit-triangles.blogspot.com

May 15, 2011 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger evie said...

I am looking forward when you show us what you buy in tax free:)have a nice day:)

May 15, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Angy said...

Amazing!

May 15, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your photos!

May 15, 2011 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

You are perfect! ♥

May 15, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I'd met you in Tallinn. :)
You're so beautiful!!!
xo

May 15, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

Классные фото!
http://mylifedreamshopes-anastasia.blogspot.com/

May 15, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger taryn k. said...

ugh! I can't get ovr how much I love your bag!

Love the pairing of the patent leggings with the washed out denim too.

www.tarynk.com

May 15, 2011 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Paulina Rutkowska said...

love it:)

www.my-styleee.blogspot.com

May 15, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Marla Marx said...

i love your outfit, especially the bag

May 15, 2011 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

WONDERFUL!

May 15, 2011 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

you are so beautiful!

May 15, 2011 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

love your bag < 3

sofijaas.blogspot.com

May 15, 2011 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Anna Grostina said...

Very nice photos! :)

May 15, 2011 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Żaneta Kastelik said...

omg, you're fucking amazing, i love you girl!

May 15, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Valentina Tassone said...

I love the skirt!

http://onlyshoppingblog.blogspot.com/

May 15, 2011 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger full-closet said...

great look and tax free shopping is the best ;)

May 15, 2011 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Elviira said...

Ihana käsikoru! Miksi et koskaan kokeile pitää hiuksiasi kiinni ponnarilla? Sopisi varmastikin tosi hyvin :)

May 15, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger ktz said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 15, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Adél said...

great bracelet!!!
we have the same ballerinas, wow ;)

May 15, 2011 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-like-FB-Polska/126121420753046#!/pages/DZIUN-Official-FanClub/172151069501364

she is amazing!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-like-FB-Polska/126121420753046#!/pages/DZIUN-Official-FanClub/172151069501364

we like it!!

May 15, 2011 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Alisa said...

ihana asu ! :)

May 15, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger tuuli said...

yay:D you were in tallinn:D
love your outfit
tuulivonh.blogspot.com

May 15, 2011 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Stitched Swallows said...

your're so beauuuutiful :)! I love your thomas sabo bracelet :)
Marilyn

May 15, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have something common with:
-Lauren Conrad
-Jennifer Aniston
-Kate Middleton
-Sarah Jessica Parker... ! :)

But definitely you're much more beautiful!!!!

Love your style, please, don't ever change :)

May 15, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Babyinblack86 said...

I love your blog
your style simple but effective ... One of the few blogs that I follow with pleasure ..


http://thecherryfields.blogspot.com/

May 15, 2011 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Telepo said...

you are so pretty :) i like your bracelet and your gorgeous hair

May 15, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Solilotaire said...

I'm kind of sad that GT leggings aren't available in my country D:

May 15, 2011 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger fuck fuckin' fuck said...

http://mmonnster.blogspot.com/

May 15, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Alexx said...

the bracelet is so beautiful! :)

May 15, 2011 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger ankkaa said...

love your posts ^^ ;*

May 15, 2011 at 3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rakastan sun vaatteita <3

the-ttime.blogspot.com

May 15, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger . said...

amazing outfit.love the bag and the bracelet :)

eSTKay

May 15, 2011 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger fashionstyle. said...

pretty tunic

May 15, 2011 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Simple but pretty outfit!

May 15, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Noora said...

Aivan ihana toi sun thomas sabon rannekoru! :)

May 15, 2011 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger PTYSIA said...

you are beautiful! :) and i love your bracelet! :)

May 15, 2011 at 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tykkään tosta laukusta ihan älyttömästi :)

May 15, 2011 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Piia M. said...

ihania kuvia jälleen! =)

May 15, 2011 at 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moikka törmäsin tälläseen kun tuol weheartit:ssä selailin ajattelin et sua saattais kiinnostaa et joku käyttää sun kuvia vissii Hollannissa :/
http://jillbieber.hyves.nl/

May 15, 2011 at 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in Tallinn, :)

May 15, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

voisit sä tehdä ihan oman postauksen tosta ihanasta michael korsista? :) kiitos!

May 15, 2011 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Tugce said...

Amazing outfit :)

kisses :*

May 15, 2011 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger offline said...

i really like reading your blog !! :) followed it for so long now, cant believe that you got popular like this i think a lot of people would know you if they´d meet you on the street
do you think you still gonna blog when ur older ?

HUGS from germany :)

acacophony.blogspot.com

May 15, 2011 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Fia said...

i love your bag

May 15, 2011 at 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice outfit!
I like your bag!!!

May 15, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

ihana toi laukku! :)

May 15, 2011 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Fashion Gossip said...

Love your outfit!! You look great dear!!
Xoxo, K.

May 15, 2011 at 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 free tax !

May 15, 2011 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

beautiful bracelet!and photos..

http://nakedqueen.blogspot.com/

May 15, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger kleines Herz in der großen Welt said...

I really like your bracelet and your style...Where did you bought the bracelet?

May 15, 2011 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Love your outfit and your bracelet is wonderful.

http://dassida.blogspot.com/

May 15, 2011 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger JULIANE said...

very lovely pictures!

xx
j.

http://styleshiver.blogspot.com/

May 16, 2011 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger D said...

Hey I love your blog, you are my inspiration and added you to the links on my blog, unless you do not mind? ;)

kiss

May 16, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger nanne said...

tosi ihana asu jälleen kerran:)

nannestyle.blogspot.com

May 16, 2011 at 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks soo lovely there.
i also love your bag :)

May 16, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so nice to read about the country you pesonally live in :)
I hope you'll write entries with some photos everytime you'll visit it!

May 16, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Jana C said...

you look gorgeous :-)

kisses

May 16, 2011 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger .GOODBYE LONDON / BLOG. said...

Very very good blog))

May 16, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Olga Shevchuk said...

Fabolous bag*__*
~~~~~~~~~~
gorgeouslook.blogspot.com

May 16, 2011 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger renatausmanova said...

oh,great, very nice)
http://renataausmanova.blogspot.com/

May 16, 2011 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger valiumgirl said...

What kind of camera you're shooting? Your photos are great. And love your hair. xx

May 16, 2011 at 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your outfit!

May 16, 2011 at 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!

May 16, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Christina Key said...

That outfit is so LOVELY and girl u are just perfect really! :)
Love your blog, always cool!
Best wishes to u.
XX,
________________________
CHRISTINAKEY.blogspot.com
_________________________

May 16, 2011 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Grete said...

Hey Marianna! I love Your blog! It's so sweet and You are just so beautiful! And btw, I'm from Estonia, it's cool that you like here:)

May 17, 2011 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger the style kamila said...

Love baggggg perfect ;.)

May 17, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Jelena said...

Come in Tallinn this summer, Marianna! I live in Tallinn and I show you this great town :)

May 17, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love ur dress :)

May 17, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Xinyi said...

your follow really means a lot to me!!!
today, im the happiest girl on earth :D:D

May 17, 2011 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger sou said...

Fantastic pics - you know, as usually :D

lennylemonade1.blogspot.com

May 17, 2011 at 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want new note sooo much! :D

May 17, 2011 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Kelley @ Kelley Maria said...

Hello!

I just love your style and nominated you for the "Stylish Blogger Award." Stop by my blog to check it out!

http://www.kelleymaria.com/

May 17, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!! and is that bracelet thomas sabo? mine looks almost the same :D

http://livinglifedreaming.blogspot.com/

May 17, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh! Im from Tallinn and its very nice that you was here ^^

May 17, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger melle lunettes said...

Your outfit is perfect for me !! I love !!!!!
Kiss

http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/

May 18, 2011 at 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote a blog post on your blog! You should come a check it out! :) MY blog is: zariannan.blogspot.com

We have almost the same name. Funny eh? Zarianna and Marianna. My mom is from Finland and my dad is from Canada. So my mom gave me my name!

I love your blog so much. I think you are a extreamly fashionable girl. And are you thinking about making a youtube channel? If so please make it soon!!! :)

May 18, 2011 at 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote a blog post on your blog! You should come a check it out! :) MY blog is: zariannan.blogspot.com

We have almost the same name. Funny eh? Zarianna and Marianna. My mom is from Finland and my dad is from Canada. So my mom gave me my name!

I love your blog so much. I think you are a extreamly fashionable girl. And are you thinking about making a youtube channel? If so please make it soon!!! :)

May 18, 2011 at 1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog!

I wrote a blog post on your blog! You should come a check it out! :) MY blog is: zariannan.blogspot.com

We have almost the same name. Funny eh? Zarianna and Marianna. My mom is from Finland and my dad is from Canada. So my mom gave me my name!

I love your blog so much. I think you are a extreamly fashionable girl. And are you thinking about making a youtube channel? If so please make it soon!!! :)

May 18, 2011 at 1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote a blog post on your blog! You should come a check it out! :) MY blog is: zariannan.blogspot.com

We have almost the same name. Funny eh? Zarianna and Marianna. My mom is from Finland and my dad is from Canada. So my mom gave me my name!

I love your blog so much. I think you are a extreamly fashionable girl. And are you thinking about making a youtube channel? If so please make it soon!!! :)

May 18, 2011 at 1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote a blog post on your blog! You should come a check it out! :) MY blog is: zariannan.blogspot.com

We have almost the same name. Funny eh? Zarianna and Marianna. My mom is from Finland and my dad is from Canada. So my mom gave me my name!

I love your blog so much. I think you are a extreamly fashionable girl. And are you thinking about making a youtube channel? If so please make it soon!!! :)

May 18, 2011 at 1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote a blog post on your blog! You should come a check it out! :) MY blog is: zariannan.blogspot.com

We have almost the same name. Funny eh? Zarianna and Marianna. My mom is from Finland and my dad is from Canada. So my mom gave me my name!

I love your blog so much. I think you are a extreamly fashionable girl. And are you thinking about making a youtube channel? If so please make it soon!!! :)

May 18, 2011 at 1:21 AM  
Anonymous Raspberry & Rouge said...

Such a great look. And it is so pretty out ther! Well done@ XO Raspberry & Rouge
http://raspberry-rouge.com

May 18, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Love your bracelet and your legging !

http://hapiness-love-music.blogspot.com

May 18, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look nice :)

May 18, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Marianna a love your blogg, can you put you make up rituals?¿ or beuty rituals?¿

THANKSS

May 18, 2011 at 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really love your Outfit :)

May 18, 2011 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

really nice blog!!! I love your style!

May 18, 2011 at 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pardon me for asking but do you have dyed hair? If yes - what is it a shade?

May 18, 2011 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger aniapalka said...

Sunshine Award :)

http://hannnahann.blogspot.com/2011/05/sunshine-award.html#comments

May 19, 2011 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in Tallinn :)
I love your outfit!

May 19, 2011 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Mer. said...

Hei Marianna,
I'm from Estonia and coming to Helsinki on Friday to do some shopping, yay! Can you recommend some cool shops beside H&M and GT? :)) I'd really appreciate it if you find the time to answer me.

May 21, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Aïcha said...

I love your shirt, it is perfect for the spring and summer ! :)

May 21, 2011 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Grafiniya said...

like all brilliant and simple))) everything seems so simple, but what effectively looks)

May 22, 2011 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger MonicJanet said...

i love your style!

my blog

monicjanet.blogspot.com

May 23, 2011 at 4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

toi laukku !:p mistä se on ja mikä oli hinta jos muistat?;)

May 23, 2011 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Girlonamission said...

You are a very pretty girl with a lovely style and a wonderfull blog!

And I love your Thomas Sabo bracelet, I have one myself :D

Keep up the good work!

I'm following you on bloglovin'

Evi

June 7, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home