Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

turku weekend

Monday, May 23, 2011

turku weekend

I'm home! What a great trip, I'm already looking forward to the next one! Today was a rainy day, but I guess it's a good weather for sitting in a bus and sleeping. Luckily yesterday was still sunny, as you can see below.

Noniiin, kotona ollaan! Tänään oli aika sateista ja harmaata, mutta eipä se nyt hirveästi haitannut kun päivän ohjelmaan juuri muuta kuulunut kuin bussissa istumista ja nukkumista. Eilen oli vielä onneksi ihanan lämmintä ja aurinkoista, niinkuin näätte kuvista.
turku8
turku6
turku9
I didn't pack much stuff with me, so I used that straw hat a lot. It really brightens up boring outfits! I definitely need more hats!! Those tights are new from H&M.

Pakkasin aika vähän mukaan, mutta ainakin kaikki vaatteet pääsivät käyttöön. Olkihattu varsinkin oli tylsien asujen pelastaja, tarvitsen niiin lisää hattuja! Kuvassa näkyvät sukkikset ovat uudet, H&M:stä.
turku7
turku5
Eating lunch outside.

Syötiin lounasta terassilla, ah kesä!
packing
My things packed up. Now the suitcase is waiting to be unpacked, but I'll leave that for tomorrow, I'm so tired right now. Watching movie with popcorns sounds better.

Tavarat pakattuina juuri ennen lähtöä. Nyt laukku odottaa eteisessä purkamista, mutta taidan jättää sen huomiselle, väsyttää sen verran. Leffa ja popcornit houkuttelevat enemmän!

103 Comments:

Blogger Una B. said...

Nice post!And you look cute:>

May 23, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are beautiful ! I like very much your blog, it's very interresting ! I'm french, 14 years old, and i study English at school ! But I understand your translation in English.
Thank a lot !

Bisous, kiss, xoxoxo

May 23, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger j. said...

so cute :)
i love your blog!
xx
http://www.mybabymydarlig.blogspot.com/

May 23, 2011 at 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh so great!! <3 XX

May 23, 2011 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Katariina said...

Ihanan kesäisiä kuvia! :)

http://katariina-sunkissed.blogspot.com/

May 23, 2011 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

you look lovely! & I absolutely looove this look!

May 23, 2011 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Noora said...

Ihania kuvia, noi kengät on tosi kivat! :)

May 23, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Anonymous s said...

Sooooooo lovely ;))


FASHION ICON: Amanda BROOKS http://magmoiselle.fr

May 23, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger dziewczyna komornika said...

Nice look! I Like it:)

May 23, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Love your bag!

Beautiful!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

xoxo

May 23, 2011 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger full-closet said...

omg, you're so organized. My bag would look million times worse... We will see it in few days ;d

May 23, 2011 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Linh said...

awesome blog :)


http://inhighfashionlaune.blogspot.com/

May 23, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihana asu ja niin ihania kuvia! :)

May 23, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Looking lovely as always! x

May 23, 2011 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Carolina Carvalho said...

I love the tights, the aztec print is really cute. And I admire your packing skills, I always bring with me tons of clothing I wouldn't have time to wear even if I stayed for a whole month.

May 23, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

you're looking great :)
and the lunch looks delicious.

xx,
*http://like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com/

May 23, 2011 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger flo said...

so glamour :)

May 23, 2011 at 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this look! you have great style :)

May 23, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

like your tights!

www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

May 23, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

so beautiful tight..and nice photos..

http://nakedqueen.blogspot.com/

May 23, 2011 at 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Please cant you dress in something else that isent all black? So boring sweetheart (:

May 23, 2011 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger IVOMITTRIANGLES said...

you look cute! <3

http://i-vomit-triangles.blogspot.com

May 23, 2011 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Laila said...

Like the outfit! and the hat is so beautiful! :D
I don't know why but I like the moment when I unpack my suitcase, mayybe because it reminds me of all the moments I pass when I was.

HUgs!

May 23, 2011 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger pocahontas said...

great hat

May 23, 2011 at 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic like always :)You are so pretty :)

May 23, 2011 at 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your outfit!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

May 23, 2011 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Carlota | Carlotaslittleblog said...

I love your outfit!! :) xx

May 23, 2011 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger palcia said...

Great tights! Where did you bought it? You look really great!



http://rozpuszczamwlosy.blogspot.com/

May 24, 2011 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Juliettka said...

I think it's time for bright things! but you're dressed all in black :(

May 24, 2011 at 12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LINDA!

May 24, 2011 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger ggg said...

You look great!

May 24, 2011 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Luciana R. said...

I love your look :)

May 24, 2011 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Ella said...

you look gorgeous! that hat is such a lovely touch xx
Ella @ Belle Vintage

May 24, 2011 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Natali said...

lovely girl with lovely hat :)

May 24, 2011 at 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great outfit :)
♥

May 24, 2011 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your tight, great look as usual !

May 24, 2011 at 12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This hat is amazing and U look good at it.
nice post! and trip.
B&B

May 24, 2011 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Lovely post!! Ihana asu sulla! :)

May 24, 2011 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Bec said...

so cute with that straw hat!

May 24, 2011 at 1:11 AM  
Blogger nirepetitcorner said...

Beautiful photos!!!i like yoru blog very much!!!
kisses from spain
nirepetitcorner.blogspot.com

May 24, 2011 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger Piia M. said...

ihania kesäkuvia! =)

May 24, 2011 at 1:43 AM  
Blogger ♥B said...

You're such a neat packer! Wow my suitcase never looks that nice, haha. I love outfit and the hat, completely gorgeous as always!

xx, Brittni
@ With Love From Michigan

May 24, 2011 at 1:52 AM  
Blogger In Palace said...

you looks cute!!

In Palace ♥

May 24, 2011 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger Kathy B. said...

HEY :)
can you do like a : what do you pack for traveling the makeup and the must have, like things that you have to not forget :) I dont know if you understand me XD.

whatever i LOVE ur blog <3

May 24, 2011 at 2:13 AM  
Blogger Her Persona said...

cute outift

www.herpersona.blogspot.com

May 24, 2011 at 2:43 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I love your dress! Your new tights are my favourite!

Kisses from Hong Kong,
Nicole

www.simple-fabulous.blogspott.com

May 24, 2011 at 3:29 AM  
Blogger katerinza said...

amazing trip :)
i likelikelike your hair ♥

May 24, 2011 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

super hat!

www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

May 24, 2011 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger SeaofGirasoles said...

nice photos, such a green grass!

http://seaofgirasoles.blogspot.com/

May 24, 2011 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Kotryna said...

As always just perfect! But girl, you need mix some colours!

May 24, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Änna said...

Nice pics!

May 24, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger pinia said...

Nää sun postaukset on aina niin kauniita, kuvat viimesen päälle! :)

Ja toi olkihattu on mahtava, osaisinkohan mä käyttää vastaavaa..

May 24, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oioi sulla on ihanat hiukset! ja siis oot salkkareissa töissä niin mitä sielä teet? :)) ihana blogi!! :)

May 24, 2011 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Martina Mercedes Corradetti said...

oh nice!!!


http://www.thefashioncoffee.com/

May 24, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Coco said...

a hat from h & M? ? ?
the bag is great

May 24, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aivan ihana blogi sulla, täytyy ryhtyä ahkerammin seurailemaan! Ymmärsin noista sun aikaisemmista postauksista että käyt aina välillä myymässä vaatteita ym. kirpparilla? Voisitko joskus ilmoittaa täällä blogissa että millon oot sinne menossa, niin pääsisi haalimaan parhaat päältä :-D Hyvää kevättä/kesää sulle!

May 24, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very great post, you're looking awesome and the new leggins are pretty! This might be unnecessary to say, but those hats fit you very well :)

Greetings, Tanja
http://tanjasvita.blogspot.com

May 24, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally nothing new, same old same old.

have you heard about spring/summer 2011 trends?

Sorry, but as I loved your blog now I feel bored by it.

May 24, 2011 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger natalie said...

mmmm
good look^^

May 24, 2011 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger TheOtherSideofCool said...

Glad you had a great time, super jealous of all the sun! Currently grey and horrible in Malta. I LOVE your hat, I'd wear it all the time too :) xx

May 24, 2011 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger FashionHippieLoves said...

looks great !!

X

May 24, 2011 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Great outfit!

May 24, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will u do a post of what's in your travel luggage? love your blog by the way!<3

May 24, 2011 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

honey, sorry but it's soooo borringgggg! still same colors - black, nude, black, nude, etc. maybe some colors, like pink, yellow, greeen, orange, etc.;>?

May 24, 2011 at 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have colored lenses or transparent? you have very nice eye color :)

May 24, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANSWERS TO QESTIONS. PLEASE =)

These are particularly interesting questions:

- "pardon me for asking but do you have dyed hair? If yes - what is it a shade?"

- "have colored lenses or transparent? you have very nice eye color :)"


WE WILL GRATEFUL. :*

May 24, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a good time :)

memyselfandbobb.blogspot.com

May 24, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Raspberry & Rouge said...

Looks fab!! XO Raspberry & Rouge

http://raspberry-rouge.com

May 24, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger ANNA said...

i wannnnnt more pictures!:) i always love your outfits! and the hat is great, i've got the same:)

May 24, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Milla said...

ihana asu! :) sun blogi on ihanin♥

May 24, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Екатерина said...

Тебе идет шляпка=))

http://mandy1995.blogspot.com/

May 24, 2011 at 1:08 PM  
Anonymous braille said...

Oot varmaan saanu tän kysymyksen ainakin miljoonasti, mutta mistä on tuo laukku? :)

May 24, 2011 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger maria said...

ihania kuvia!:) oot tooodeellaa kaunis:)

May 24, 2011 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Solilotaire said...

Your bags are always so amazing :)

May 24, 2011 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Aurora said...

ihanat vaatteet! Ja tykkään sun hatusta (:

May 24, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Michelle / Daisybutter said...

I adore your patterned tights, boater hat and bag Marianna (:

May 24, 2011 at 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mariannan! i have the same bag like you, and the belt is too long, i saw that somehow you make it shorter, can you show it?

May 24, 2011 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger EDYTA said...

Very pretty tighs!

May 24, 2011 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

i like especially the tights!

May 24, 2011 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger charmant said...

lovely weather.:)

May 24, 2011 at 5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are beutifull :))

May 24, 2011 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Great Outfit! :)

May 24, 2011 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Jennakaroliina said...

Näistä kuvista vois luulla, et kesä on jo ihan täydessä vauhdissa :D

May 24, 2011 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger natalka said...

in the first picture it looked like you had no shoes on! :D

but that tights are soo perfect.



http://wewontbeseventeenforever.blogspot.com/

May 24, 2011 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Matilda said...

Oh oot niin kaunis;___; ja tää blogi on tosi hyvä, postailisit vielä useemmin niin piristäisit mua ja varmaan miljoonaa muuta!

May 24, 2011 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger SC said...

You're sooo pretty, chérie!! You remind me of someone ... and she's the best. Weird.

I'm really into your style, sooo: DEF following

BISOUS

May 24, 2011 at 9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your hat is so cute!!!

May 24, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

show us what did you buy on tax free :)

May 24, 2011 at 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm also from France and I just really like your blog! I love your style and your pictures ! :)

* Bisous ! *

May 24, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger die.sandra said...

ich mag den burger.

May 24, 2011 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Agnieszka said...

I love your hair and you look pretty in this outfit :)

<3

May 24, 2011 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger marianna said...

Thank you for the comments everyone! I appreciate every single one of them :)

Answers:

- I'll definitely do a post what I pack in the luggage when I travel, maybe next week before my trip to Hamburg! Great idea, I love packing haha :-D
-That hat is from H&M
-I'm using transparent contact lenses, I would be blind without them!
-I've never dyed my hair, so that's my natural color
-I've shorten that bag belt with a black hair bobble

//

Kiitoskiiiitos kommenteista!:)

-Salkkareissa avustajan työ on siellä kohtauksien taustalla hengailua
-Kuvissa näkyvä laukku on Zarasta
-Ens kerralla kun meen kirpparille myymään kerron täällä :>

May 25, 2011 at 1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please show us what was in your makeup bag in the suitcase.

May 25, 2011 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger ▲Tyna said...

you look totally fantastic, i love your hat:)
and i really wanna go to a trip..i love packing a suitcase:))

May 28, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

such a pretty outfit

May 29, 2011 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger anete said...

woow beutifull.

May 30, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger katerinza said...

100 ;)

June 1, 2011 at 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute! :D
from which store is the bag? love it! ;)

June 2, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Mariia said...

Hi dear, I know you're from finland, and I, well I love finland and norway and I would love something more about your contry ;D It's to cold? And language, do you think that is difficult for emigrants?

I hope talk whit you, and congratulations dor the magnificent blog.

Sorry some mistakes but i'm portuguese. Kiss

June 5, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Fashion Means Everything said...

you are simply sublime

http://fashionmeanseverything.blogspot.com/

June 8, 2011 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Emmi said...

I think sometimes it is really cool to dress only in black :)
btw where is your jumpsuit/dress from?
regards from germany!

June 13, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jalat aina ristissä =)

June 14, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei! Ihania kuvia ja ihana blogi :) millä olet tehnyt bannerisi? :)

June 15, 2011 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home