Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

knits from sale

Monday, January 3, 2011

knits from sale

Ennen Nycin matkaa yritän parhaani mukaan vältellä shoppailua että säästyis rahaa sinne, mutta en mä oo alennusmyyntejä kokonaan pystynyt jättää väliin. Kaks superlämmintä neuletta oon löytänyt, onneks siis ihan hyödylliset ostokset! Täytyyhän sinne matkallekin jotain lämmintä saada mukaan, hahhah..

Before my New York trip I try to avoid shopping as much as possible, so that I've some money left there, but there's been two things I've needed to buy from sales. Here they are, two super warm knits! This first one is from Vila and the second one from Zara.
january2
january
^Vilasta, alkuperänen hinta muistaakseni 55e, alennuksella 27e.
newknitcardi
^ Zarasta, alkuperänen hinta 70e, alennuksella 50e.

Mitä mieltä ootte, kumpi neule oli parempi ostos?

What do you think, which cardigan you prefer?

202 Comments:

1 – 200 of 202 Newer› Newest»
Blogger T.D.T. said...

i prefer the first one! it's so cute :>
i don't like the colour of the second one that much.
lovely greetings from germany

January 3, 2011 at 10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The second !
Love It <3

You are so beautiful !

January 3, 2011 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

They are both beautiful - but your bag is incredible! x

January 3, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Claudia said...

The first one:)

January 3, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first!!! :D
ymmmm beautiful :*

January 3, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger martienn said...

The first one !!!!!:D
it's so pretty ; P

When are U go to NY ?

January 3, 2011 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Second :)

January 3, 2011 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

first one is beautiful

January 3, 2011 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Smiling. said...

The two looks are fantastics! but I prefer the second one!;) Certainly your bedroom is very comfortable and beautiful!

A BIG KISS FROM CATALONIA(SPAIN)!

HAPPY NEW YEAR:
http://thegatewayoflife.blogspot.com/

January 3, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Anonymous thefashionguitar said...

I like the Zara knitted cardigan! Looks good on you. xo

January 3, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Irisou said...

Hello :)
It's possible that you photograph your piece of furniture in quoted by your door and that you say where from he comes?
(Scuse, I don't speak good English :s)

Thanks, Bye ! :)

January 3, 2011 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Greta said...

Both are beautiful! Maybe the second one is more stylish but the first one is so cosy! :)


clickforsomecoffee.blogspot.com

January 3, 2011 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You sweater is amazing <3

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

January 3, 2011 at 10:48 PM  
Anonymous KarkkiHki said...

Sulla on hyvä blogi ja oot kyllä hyvä bloggaaja, Mutta et taida vastata lukijoiden kysymyksiin? Mä kyselin yhes postaukses, että missä kävit Sen valokuvaus kurssin , mut en saannu Vastausta.. ? Ja jos vastasit niin pyydän anteeksi Sokeuttani! :D

January 3, 2011 at 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

I like the first one :P

January 3, 2011 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Emmi said...

the one from zara looks great on you!

January 3, 2011 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

beautiful as always!

January 3, 2011 at 10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed H&M magazine on your bookshelf. It's a happy sight for me because I have it too. :)
I choose second one! :)

January 3, 2011 at 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Claire said...

The second. My friend has the same in black and white. So beautiful ! But I love your first style !
Love from Paris.

January 3, 2011 at 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Patricia said...

from zara of course :)
Love your style !

January 3, 2011 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Junia Gonçalves said...

is pritty hard bouth are cute!
but i think i prefer the second one!!!
xoxo

j

January 3, 2011 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

AWESOME OUTFIT!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

XOXO

January 3, 2011 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger aleksandra said...

both look great!!
i think the second one suits you better tho... :)

<3

January 3, 2011 at 11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't decide which one is better. I adore both!

January 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Joll Burr said...

u got a great style! i love ur jumper!:)

www.jollburrfashion.blogspot.com

January 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger ECF said...

I absolutely adore both of them, but I might prefer the second one... Great purchases ! xxx

January 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger LUCY said...

Hmmm i think i like the white one more but i don't know really, they both look good on you! xx

January 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must admit, I love both of them. And you can never have too many cardigans x

January 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Johanna said...

They are both great!

January 3, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

the first one :)

January 3, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Absolutely love the second one! You look beautiful as always :) xx

January 3, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Hey , i come from Germany & i love your Blog. U are so cute! You are so beautiful and I love your outfits ♥

January 3, 2011 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

I love them both!!
Great finds!

January 3, 2011 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger sandi said...

Oi, kumpikin on aivan ihania:)!

January 3, 2011 at 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they're beautiful!!!!
I would not be able to stop shopping!!! lol
Kisses!!

www.whereverthesunsetis.blogspot.com

January 3, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I adore the second one from Zara, I might see if I can track one down! xo

January 3, 2011 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

both are gorgeous!

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

January 3, 2011 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger L said...

tykkään tosta ensimmäisestä ihan sikana! <3

January 3, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger M. said...

I prefer the first one :)

January 3, 2011 at 11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer the second :-) Have a great time in NY :)

January 3, 2011 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger silva said...

toi eka on parempi. aivan ihana! just sen tyyppinen mitä oon ettiny täs talvella :)

January 3, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Alina said...

First one for sure
btw i have the same problem- i'm going to Paris this summer - and i have to keep money- but i can't:(

January 3, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Oona said...

toi eka on ehkä vähän kivempi mutta kummatki näyttää tosi kivoilta! :)

January 3, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Oona said...

Tykkäsin enemmän ekasta :-) Plus toi sun laukku on ihana!

♥: http://how-i-like.blogspot.com/

January 3, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Shopanista said...

I think that both are fantastic, but i prefer the first one. it's very very cute, i like it very much.
you are so beautiful, i love you and your blog.
kisses from germany ;**

January 3, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Patrycja Tyszka said...

very nice jumpers :))
I can hardly wait photos from New York :))
Greetings

January 3, 2011 at 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh they are both so amazing. It's so hard to decide. I would say both, but if I really really had to decide I think I would prefer the first one...or the second one? Hahaha XD Like I said. It is hard to decide.

January 3, 2011 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Nika said...

Wonderful photos!
I loooove your style! :D

January 3, 2011 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Kathi said...

the first one suits you very well :)

January 3, 2011 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Juliet said...

second is amazing. i love waterfall effect.

January 3, 2011 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Mia M. said...

I like both, but I think the second one looks more unique!

bisous,
mia

heylilahey.blogspot.com

January 3, 2011 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

I looooove the second one :O
wow so cute ...

xx
http://simplebutreal.blogspot.com/

January 3, 2011 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Catarina said...

So cute ^^
love both but the 2nd one is my fav!

January 3, 2011 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Steph & The Spaniels said...

I love the first one, it's gorgeous :)
you look lovely
xxx

January 3, 2011 at 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer the first one! <3
It's fantastic that you update so often! Be still like that!:)

January 3, 2011 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger LauraValee said...

Both are beautiful *_*
Thank you for posting more often.
Your blog is my favourite :)
And Happy New Year ♥

January 3, 2011 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

the second one. it loks sooo comfy && warm :)

http://houseofesha.blogspot.com/

January 3, 2011 at 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the both are amazing but i'd prefer the first, it's lovely and i think warmer:) could you add photographs how your house looks from the outside? how many rooms do you have? are you cleaning at home? if so it how often?

January 3, 2011 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

the second :X

January 3, 2011 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger LS said...

both of them are beautiful! :-)

January 3, 2011 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Curiouser and Curiouser said...

I love them both and they both look good on you :) I'm not a big fan of all buttons though so although I like the Vila one, I would probably sew on some different buttons (but that's just me!) x x

http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com

January 3, 2011 at 11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are both gorgeous and look great on you marianna :)

January 3, 2011 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Martyna said...

first is beautiful! I wish you the wonderful travel to New York ;D

January 3, 2011 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

I
LOVE
YOUR
CADRIGAN !
<3

xx,
*www.like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com


.

January 3, 2011 at 11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Какая милая!)
Очень хорошая, особенно на первом фото :)

January 3, 2011 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

*cardigan

January 3, 2011 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Agnes in Wonderland said...

Both are great ;)

January 3, 2011 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I prefer the first one, but the second is beautiful too.


http://nnoush.blogspot.com/

January 3, 2011 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger em said...

the second one! it's got a sort of elegance that's hard to find in knitwear

January 3, 2011 at 11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oon ihan koukussa sun blogiin oot niin nätti ja osaat yhistellä vaatteita just oiken et ne näyttää nii kivoilta! jatka samaan malliin ;D

January 3, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

both are perfect :)

January 3, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Polina said...

the second knite is amazing. i think that it 'll be fine summer too)

January 4, 2011 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Both are amazing by I LOVE that second one. It's so unique and I love the color :]
xx

January 4, 2011 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Rina said...

I prefer the first one! It's beatiful :-)

January 4, 2011 at 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am in love with the first one <33

January 4, 2011 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi there :) from london!!

what shoes do you wear in the snow? You look super cute in the woolies!!

pst, i LOVE your blog. love your photography skills
xxxx

January 4, 2011 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Reetta // Rae -blogi said...

Vilan neule on ihana!!

January 4, 2011 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I like both, but I think that the second one is more cute :)!
P.S: I'm in love with your bag seriously!
xxx

January 4, 2011 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Both are amazing, really like the colours in the first one and the style of the second :-) x
http://phhoebee.blogspot.com/

January 4, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

i prefer the second, but both are lovely.
love your hair by the way!

xxx

January 4, 2011 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Ellie said...

The first one! plus I love the fur hat!

www.postagious.blogspot.com

January 4, 2011 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The first one is my favorite!!! YOu look adorable:DD Love this look!

January 4, 2011 at 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE both!i

January 4, 2011 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger XandA said...

Amazing outfits .. mmm I prefer the second !! :)

January 4, 2011 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Carina Adam said...

i like your outfit !!!


http://pralinegateau.blogspot.com

January 4, 2011 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger Vesna said...

the first one :)

January 4, 2011 at 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eka on mun mielestä tosi kivan näköne! :)

January 4, 2011 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger EllysMakeupbag said...

Very cozy ! The first one ;)

January 4, 2011 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger Devea said...

I have been so into knits! Both look really comfy

January 4, 2011 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Patricija Maksimova said...

first is amazing!
and you too.
kisses from Latvia.

January 4, 2011 at 1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I need to be honest I must say - none of them. I love your style I love your clothes but it's first time when I don't like them. Maybe if I have to choose I prefer second one.

January 4, 2011 at 1:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

loving these printed knits, so chic and perfect for the winter

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

January 4, 2011 at 1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved both, but I prefer the second one.

January 4, 2011 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Andrea González Maraver said...

I prefer the second one. I like the mix of colours and looks very good on you.

Happy new year from Venezuela.

January 4, 2011 at 2:25 AM  
Blogger BRIGHTLIGHTS said...

I like the second one! :D

January 4, 2011 at 2:37 AM  
Blogger tutta aleksandra said...

Molemmat neuleet on aivan ihanat. Mä tarviin kans! :D

January 4, 2011 at 2:40 AM  
Blogger Laaauxs said...

I love your Blog <3
It's French Fan : )

January 4, 2011 at 2:42 AM  
Blogger jfnjkd said...

I love the second one. It's amazing (L)

January 4, 2011 at 2:45 AM  
Blogger Moca said...

I think both of them are beautiful :)
first one is a little bit sweeter than the second one, so I prefer the second one for evenings & the first one for everyday life

http://fashionsinception.blogspot.com/

January 4, 2011 at 2:50 AM  
Blogger Chrisoula said...

the first one:)

January 4, 2011 at 2:58 AM  
Blogger PaperAirplanes said...

I prefer the second one. :)
You're such a beautiful girl and your blogs is Lovely!

January 4, 2011 at 3:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The second is better (: !
I'm happy that you more often write posts, i very very adore your blog ! you're an amazing source of inspiration (:
Sorry for my english but i speak only french..
Kisses from Belgium <3

January 4, 2011 at 5:04 AM  
Blogger fashsth said...

the second one is amazing! looove your blog! x

January 4, 2011 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Fashion to Go said...

I LOVVEEE the second Zara knit! The draping is perfect!

January 4, 2011 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger the dachshund and the half said...

The second one!

January 4, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Hanna said...

I love both cardigans so much! And your bag is also really beautiful!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

January 4, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like first and second cardigan! :)

January 4, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got the first one as well :o)
Love it!

January 4, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger A. said...

I absolutely adore the first one! :) 2nd one is pretty too, nice catch!

best wishes,
Aida.

January 4, 2011 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger sian said...

i love them both! but the zara one is really really beautiful xx

January 4, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

Second! Looks wonderful!

January 4, 2011 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger The girl of the sun said...

i like both, but the first one is so cute *_*

January 4, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer the second one... but I like both! :)

http://meetmartina.blogspot.com/

January 4, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger bunt♥leben said...

Amazing Outfit ♥

January 4, 2011 at 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Zara cardigan! Was holding it in my hands yesterday but somehow didn't pick up :(

http://lapetiteolga.blogspot.com/

January 4, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Anonymous matsku said...

mun mielestä sulle sopii paremmin toi toka, mutta ensimmäisen värimaailmat ja nää on mua itseeni henkilökohtasesti lähempänä (: muttasiis toka on malliltaan sellanen mikä sopii mun mielestä sulle aivan mahtavasti!

January 4, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zara Knit is better but You look pretty in everythings :)

I can't wait from New York photos please show us a lot of photos :)

January 4, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

tuon ensimmäisen neuleen huolisin niin itsekin! Oon itseasiassa etsinytkin tuollaista

January 4, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger tiina said...

kumpiki on aivan ihania =)

January 4, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Onttuu said...

Mistä toi kaulahuivi on??

January 4, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sori et kysyn mut mistä kaupasta toi sun laukku on ? (= SE ON IHANA !

January 4, 2011 at 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'r so pretty. you should be a model. I think that your new year's resolution is put more new pictures and notes so it;s great.

January 4, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and remember show us your photos from new york! and good trip :*

January 4, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yks anonyymi, joka kysy tota laukun alkuperää niin se on Zarasta ja ne on loppuun myyty. jos jostain löydät semmoisen niin oot kyllä onnekas

January 4, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

I prefer the first one :)

January 4, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger dasha said...

i love the first с:
you are very beautiful :O

January 4, 2011 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger nelli said...

mä jotenkin ihastuin enempi tohon tokaan.ihanan lämpösän näkönen.:)

January 4, 2011 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

toi Zaran on ihana ja sopii sun väreihin :)

January 4, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

i'm in love this zara cardigan! it looks so comfy and warm!
you're adorable girl!


http://sweetlovesweets.blogspot.com/

January 4, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

I love both!♥

January 4, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Ensimmäinen! Vitsi että kävi harmittamaan kun meinasin ostaa ton mutta jätin sitten kumminkin sinne kauppaan, mutta nyt kun nään tuon sun päällä niin nään kuinka ihana se olikaan.. :(

January 4, 2011 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Arina Polevskaya said...

i prefer the 2nd cardigan! it`s more comfortable and cute ^^
:)

January 4, 2011 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Miss Curiosity said...

i prefer the first one but both look amazing on you ;D

January 4, 2011 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

Both are pretty, but I like the first one more. I'd buy and wear that anytime! <3

January 4, 2011 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Michaela said...

WOOOW...amazing!!...great,fantastic..you are magical girl!you are beautiful!!:)


Check out my blog I have yet to begin.
http://mylifeinafashionnutshell.blogspot.com/

January 4, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

I love that first knit!!
xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com

January 4, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger verychiclist said...

they are both very nice!


http://verychiclist.blogspot.com/

January 4, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first one is great! ;)
And that's really cool you are writing more often now :D

January 4, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

I like the first one more, though the second cardigan has an unusual shape:)
xx
Sasha

http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

January 4, 2011 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Catherine Au Jong said...

you are very gorgeous!

and don't forget my nearly closing giveaway

Love,
Etinology

January 4, 2011 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Nini said...

I love both <3 have a nice week darling :)

January 4, 2011 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger ♥diablicaa89♥ said...

Hat beguile similar, your pleases me sweter


It can for I invite ( comment ) http://www.translate.pl/pl.php4

January 4, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both! I'm sorry if someone already asked you but I love the scarf in the first and second picture. Where did you buy it?

January 4, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger laboine said...

I love the first one <3

January 4, 2011 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger EevvaStyle said...

great outfit!

January 4, 2011 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer the first one! I don't like the second.

January 4, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger withloveyolie said...

I like the first one, it looks great. The second is nice to but not my style, although it looks good on you :)
I love the blog and became a follower. I would like it a lot if you pass by my blog and follow me to!
Keep on the great work ;)
xx

January 4, 2011 at 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

second!!:)

January 4, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SECOND SECOND SECOND

January 4, 2011 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Second one is lovely.

January 4, 2011 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger LAVEL said...

nice sweaters :)

January 4, 2011 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

i prefer the first one, but you Look gorgeous in both of them! http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

January 4, 2011 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger stella said...

Love it!!
check mine blogg if u like
http://jadoremegusta.blogspot.com/

xoxo

January 4, 2011 at 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you very much for posting more often. i just love all your posts!!! i prefer the first one, but the second one is also really cute. (:

January 4, 2011 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Giulia said...

Hei !!
I love your blog!
For this reason I add u to my fav blog list on my Blog!!
I hope you will be happy!

My blog is: www.thesmileybow.blogspot.com

Have a Nice Day!
xoxo Giuls

January 4, 2011 at 6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kumipiki noista neuleista on kyl tooosi ihania, mut eniten tykkään ehkä tosta zaran<3!

January 4, 2011 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Evelin said...

I prefer the white one.

January 4, 2011 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger marialoves said...

Its great that you post more and more , i am addicted to your blog so every morning i check if you any new uploads ! <3
i prefer the upper one :*

January 4, 2011 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Essi said...

toi ensimmäinen!:) JA TÄÄ on muutenkin tosi upee blogi, ah!!:)

http://essisdiamondayz.blogspot.com/

January 4, 2011 at 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both are beautiful <3 I want the same!
xoxo,K.

January 4, 2011 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Fashionistka said...

The second is sooo nice :)

January 4, 2011 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

The first one very cute ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRrT42-meW4&feature=recentlik

January 4, 2011 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Marta555 said...

I like both. In my opinion the first one is more for teenagers and the second one is more grown up.

I really love your blog and I get very happy when I see a new post :) I also like your handbag. Is it from Zara? If yes then I wanted to get it but it was sold out :(

January 4, 2011 at 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first! I love it!!!

www.fashionsscrapbook.tumblr.com

xx

January 4, 2011 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Mariia said...

Aaaivan ihania molemmat!!

January 4, 2011 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger annaa. said...

the first one is the best! <3

kisses,
http://annaaaanna.blogspot.com/

January 4, 2011 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger A. said...

the first one is cool, i like it!
www.loveargs.blogspot.com my blog i hope that u like it! xx

January 4, 2011 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger A. said...

The first one is cool, i like it!!
www.loveargs.blogspot.com my blog, i hope that u like it. xx

January 4, 2011 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger lauraa said...

hei, could you make your everyday makeup video ? I'm just wondering, what do you do with your eyes ( liner, eye lid, mascara )

January 4, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

loooovely blog.
hope you will become a follower of my blog too?:)
x

January 4, 2011 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Jeanie said...

Vitsi ku ois itelläki rahaa shoppailla aleissa, meni vaan kaikki rahat wanhojen mekkoon... :)

Mut molemmat on tosi kivoja neuleita! Tykkään enemmän ekan neuleen väristä, mut toka neule on kivemman mallinen. :) Vähän erilaisempia ja pirteempiä ku tylsät mustat ja valkoset. :D

January 4, 2011 at 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the second one looks lovely :)

January 4, 2011 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

amazing :)

January 4, 2011 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Luise said...

i love the second one <3

January 4, 2011 at 11:27 PM  
Anonymous georgina said...

I love them! Specially the first one! :)

January 4, 2011 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

You are very beautiful))) And by the way is very popular in Russia)))

January 5, 2011 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

I prefer the first one :D You're absolutely amazing! ♥

January 5, 2011 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger ANNA said...

i like ur chocolate hair!! <3

January 5, 2011 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger Erin Willett said...

I love both of them! First one is cute, the second one is a little bit more unique.. great looks :)

Hey, Reckless Mind.blogspot

January 5, 2011 at 1:37 AM  
Anonymous Justyna Poland said...

the second is sensational!

January 5, 2011 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger Sammie Louise said...

i love both of these knits their gorgeous, i especially like the second one as its a little more unusual and i like how the two colours look together. x

January 5, 2011 at 2:11 AM  
Blogger patriciagonzales said...

i think the first one is super cute, but i'm just a sucker for white knits, but they're both quite lovely

January 5, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great and the second cardigan is awesome!!!! Im always inspired by your posts!!!

Would you mind to make another post of your studying suff????? Maybe Im inspired to study then :-)

January 5, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

i like your blog! great photos!

January 5, 2011 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The First one is great. I like the second one too but if i'd have to choose it would be totally the first one!

xo

January 5, 2011 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger xpresja said...

the first one:)

January 5, 2011 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

molemmat ihania :D aaaa

January 5, 2011 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

you have a great sweater! ;)

January 5, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger irjamaria said...

http://irc-galleria.net/user/katjah%60

January 5, 2011 at 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwww. you look so cute.
loove the outfit..
xoxo

http://emiliegroen.blogspot.com/

January 5, 2011 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger RasaJurevičiūtė said...

Great choice! I like both knits :) Greetings from Lithuania! I love your blog, because your style closest to your heart !

January 5, 2011 at 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

know what ? i would looove to be a friend of you, if you are in real the same person as you seem in your blog ;)
you are so cute and friendly !

love&kisses <3

January 5, 2011 at 11:27 PM  
Anonymous BeYourself said...

Nos encanta el blog, y sobre todo, todos tus outfits! :)
http://beyourselfp.blogspot.com/

January 6, 2011 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger maDame said...

i prefer the second one! matches perfect with your hair. And look very stylish. (but the first one is also very cute).

http://artfashionfate.blogspot.com

January 6, 2011 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger satu said...

2. malli on erikoisempi joten tykkään siitä sen takia, mutta ekä 1. väri sopii siulle paremmin ^^
Nappivalintoja molemmat, ja aika edullisesti sait ! ;o


Satu/ Hyvin kulutettu päivä
Story of a Day Well Spent

January 6, 2011 at 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hih, itsekkin ostin tuon saman neuleen vilasta ! :-) kaunis olet !

January 6, 2011 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Marishka said...

You are very nice

January 6, 2011 at 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful!

January 7, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voiku oot nätti! :) Ihana tyyli muutenkin <3

January 7, 2011 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

suosittelen kyllä lämmintä mukaan nyciin, oon täällä just ja on kylmä! Ihan jäätävä tuuli :S Mutta ei haittaa, on mahtava kaupunki ;)

January 8, 2011 at 4:52 AM  
1 – 200 of 202 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home