Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

keep smiling knowing all the while the world will fall apart

Sunday, January 2, 2011

keep smiling knowing all the while the world will fall apart

Nonniin, täältä tulis nyt niitä eilisiä kiireellä napattuja asukuvia. Päädyin siis tohon vähän aprikoosin sävyiseen tunikaan, leggingseihin ja nude-kultaseen tupsuvyöhön. Lisäks sormuksia, punasta kynsilakkaa ja lämpörullakiharat. En yleensä kiharra hiuksia millään laitteilla, mutta noita ikivanhoja lämpörullia voisin joskus toistekkin käyttää. Suoristusraudalla kihartaminen ei oo ikinä mun taidoilla onnistunut, mut näillä sain kiharat ihan muutamassa minuutissa!

Translation: Sooo, here's the outfit I promised to show you that I wore yesterday. As you can see I chose that apricot-shade tunic. I wore it with a nude/gold belt, leggings, rings, red nail polish and curls. I made those curls with hot curlers, those were easy enough for my skills!
curls
nyeoutfit
(^Before hot curlers)

Random things:
inmybag
^In my bag:
Cellphone, Ipod, make up, mini hairspray, hairclips, keys, calender+pen, wallet, passport, and a bus card.
cushions
^New cushions from Indiska and Hemtex.
makeupstorage
makeupstorage2
^I've been asked to show where I keep my makeup stuff, here's my makeup storage!

178 Comments:

Blogger Junia Gonçalves said...

LOVE IT! HAPPY NEW YEAR. DID U HAVE A CHANCE TO GET MY E-MAIL.???

January 2, 2011 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

wuuuuuuuuuuuui i lovee it ;)

xx
http://simplebutreal.blogspot.com/

January 2, 2011 at 2:42 AM  
Blogger Devea said...

You look gorgeous darling! I actually really like your makeup storage. I have been looking for new ways and I might actually use your way if I can find something similar! Happy New Year! :)

January 2, 2011 at 2:43 AM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

You look gorgeous as always :-) Really like your makeup storage as well, happy new year! x
http://phhoebee.blogspot.com/

January 2, 2011 at 2:47 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Your outfit is BEAUTIFUL!!

LOVE IT!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/


XOXO

January 2, 2011 at 2:49 AM  
Blogger fiona said...

your blog is my favourite :)

January 2, 2011 at 2:51 AM  
Blogger Sabrina ♥ Chérie said...

I love your Outfit! I can´t get enought from Nude-Looks ^_^

January 2, 2011 at 2:51 AM  
Blogger Nettie S. said...

Your hair looks gorgeous!! <3

January 2, 2011 at 2:52 AM  
Blogger XandA said...

you look amazing as always :) I really love your hair. It looks fab!
Happy New Year <3 xxx

January 2, 2011 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger maartysia said...

wow! how much cosmetics! ;D Happy New Year :) ans I wish You - Always be yourself :). bye!

January 2, 2011 at 3:09 AM  
Anonymous E. said...

i love your style! you're amazing :)
happy new year ;)

January 2, 2011 at 3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year :)

January 2, 2011 at 3:34 AM  
Blogger Anna-Maria K said...

NIIIN kauniit hiukset!

January 2, 2011 at 3:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful girl ;)
Your outfit is great!

xx
Marc

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/2011/01/photos-by-marco-cornelli.html

January 2, 2011 at 3:41 AM  
Blogger Melu H. said...

You look gorgeous!Happy new year :)
bye, bye!
http://melissanh.blogspot.com

January 2, 2011 at 3:51 AM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

love the outfit! kept it simple but still it looks extraordinary :)

http://houseofesha.blogspot.com/

January 2, 2011 at 4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you buy your makeup storage? thanks!

January 2, 2011 at 4:56 AM  
Anonymous emmy said...

sulla ja sarah jessica parkeril on samas kohtaa tommonen luomi. samiksii.

January 2, 2011 at 4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

välitätkö noist erikielisistä kommenteista mitä sulle tulee? tossaki vähä ylempänä joku haukkunu sua portugalin kielellä huoraks jne :E pistäppä huvikses google kääntäjää ja kato...

January 2, 2011 at 5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, just wanted to say, loved the post. Simple and chic outfit, as the new year's evening look should be.

Ps: you don't have to publish this comment if you prefer, but the comment thats starts as "não gostei, sua prostituta. sua roupa tá muito simples e você poderia ter usado sei lá, um vestido [...]" is pretty nasty, I'm just saying in case you prefer not to have it available on your page, since you probably don't understand portuguese.

;*

January 2, 2011 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Totally love your outfit! Simple, but chic. Your hair looks gorgeous by the way, great job :]

xx

January 2, 2011 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Maureen said...

Gorgeous and I love seeing your organization. So nice for someone as OCD as me, haha!

January 2, 2011 at 6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way you organized all your makeup, such a good idea and unique. I've never seen anyone do it like that. The rose pillows are very adorable :)

January 2, 2011 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger alissa b said...

I love your pairing of belt and tunic! How funny, I feel like I have lots of trouble trying to curl my hair too.

Happy New Year! :)

January 2, 2011 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger annaa. said...

georgeus!

January 2, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Happy new year! UU...you have so much make-up "things" ;)

January 2, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger LAVEL said...

beautiful shirt<3

January 2, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Lisi von den MF. said...

Love your hair and your new cushions <3

http://radieschenlieschen.blogspot.com/

January 2, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger FashionHippieLoves said...

your hair <333

x

January 2, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit! Happy New Year! x

January 2, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Magda said...

you and your room- perfect like always
http://jadorehardcore.blogspot.com/
:)

January 2, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger H3artbeats said...

You have almost more make up than me xD *.*

January 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely blog!
follow eachother?
i'm following you on bloglovin.

lots of love,
http://lisanne95.blogspot.com


~
do you want free blog promotion? take a look at the tab 'blog promotion'!

January 2, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hyi toi on ihan hirvee toi portugalilainen viesti huh. mutta ihanaa kun olet alkanut päivittelemään enemmän,blogisi on ihana!:)

January 2, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

You look gorgeous! I love your hair!!


January 2, 2011 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

I love pix with what is in the bag. :)
Always fun to look at.

January 2, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

You look amazing, and it looks like you had a fabulous New Year!

January 2, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

you looked beautiful! hope you had a good night <3

www.dreamingofidaho.blogspot.com

January 2, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mistä toi laukku on??? pliis vastaa oon ettiny tollasta jo mooonta vuotta! :))

January 2, 2011 at 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Please show us your wardrobe! Please!

January 2, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you looked amazing!

January 2, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great post and you are so beautiful! i have those hot curlers, too, but in fact i find it so hard to put them in because of the length of my hair! maybe you can show in a video, how you do that? do you put them in the whole length or just the lower part?

besides it's great, that you post so often the last days! always enjoy your posts :)

January 2, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful bag! Where did you buy it?
n.

January 2, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Fräulein Wunder said...

Happy New Year!!
i love how organized everything is...:)

Tash

January 2, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cool shelf with compartments for cosmetics, I also looking for something like that just a little larger :)



Happy New year !!!! :*

modanastrychu.blogspot.com

January 2, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Hanna said...

You look amazing! Totally love your red nails! And you have a lot of make up out there haha! Happy New Year!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

January 2, 2011 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger A said...

really cool pics. I love your bag!

January 2, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

god how much makeup you've got :O!
love your outfit and your style <3

January 2, 2011 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Emmi said...

your bag is from mango,no?
oh you have so much make up :D
the curls look good on you

January 2, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Pinkaa said...

Love your outfit :)

January 2, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Emi said...

love your room :)

January 2, 2011 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

amazing post !
you have such a wonderful style and i love the way you show your room , your clothes and your style , it'a amazing ! :)
i am looking forward to a wonderful 2011 with amazing posts :)
please do some more videos .
xoxo
valliantwonder.blogspo.com

January 2, 2011 at 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so beautiful! i love your life! :)

January 2, 2011 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Karol said...

You looked awesome! I love your outfits soooo much! I could wear every single one :D
Happy New Year 4 U!

January 2, 2011 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger *M. said...

It's great, you post more since a few time !
Love your blog ! Happy new year !
XX

January 2, 2011 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger LUCY said...

pretty pretty pretty girl xx

January 2, 2011 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Yaela - I Like Street Style Daily said...

love your style like always!
have a nice day
xoxo
http://thelifeofyaela.blogspot.com/

January 2, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Rigid Goddess said...

amazing shirt :)
xxx
http://rigidgoddess.blogspot.com/

January 2, 2011 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Hayley said...

i love your bag!! You look so pretty in that outfit! =) happy new year x

January 2, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Lovely pics!!
Love Jen

January 2, 2011 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger laboine said...

aww, you look so beautiful with curls! <3 and I love this tunic ;)

January 2, 2011 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Stefania said...

i love you hair

how you do it to look like that?

http://glamourgiirl.blogspot.com/

January 2, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when did you bought the right blouse from last post ?

January 2, 2011 at 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you look dazzling! I love your outfit <3
Where did you get this tunic? Please, tell me!
xoxo,K.

January 2, 2011 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

you look so gorgeous:)
xx
Sasha
PS: Happy New Year!

http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

January 2, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger EevvaStyle said...

Love this look!!!!

January 2, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing look! and i love ur new cushions !!

I follow you! come to visit my blog:)

happy new year

xxx

the chic attitude

January 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Andreea said...

Wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

January 2, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Inge said...

Happy new year marianna! You were wearing the perfect outfit. I like your style and whatever you do, so please keep blogging! :D

January 2, 2011 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Qurratulain said...

You're so pretty :) I love your outfit!

http://bringcupcakes.blogspot.com/

January 2, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Honeylust24 said...

i lovee you bag so much, where is from?
I hope you had a lovely new year
xx
honeylust24.blogspot.com

January 2, 2011 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Senja said...

oot nii kaunis. :)


ihanaa ja parasta tulevaa vuotta <3

January 2, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mistä toi paita on? aivan ihana, oon ettiny tollast toooosi kauan!

January 2, 2011 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Marla Marx said...

wow you are SO pretty! Love the Outfit. ♥

January 2, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Vesna said...

I love your outfit and you're so beautiful! I love your blog ;)

January 2, 2011 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Mess said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE!!

January 2, 2011 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Yuliya Fashionblog said...

Great pictures !

happy new year :)

Bisous
Yu'

January 2, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

I think you looked amazing as always but for me that outfit was to boring for New Year but we are all different! And Im just say AGAIN that Im very happy that you are updating so much!

January 2, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you carry a passport with you?

January 2, 2011 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

Cute outfit
Love your tunic! Is it from Zara?

January 2, 2011 at 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are sooo pretty :)

love your style ♥

January 2, 2011 at 1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i realized that when you post more often you are more and more popular! :)) these photos are beautiful! you are the best inspiration! thanks for adding posts more often!! :**

January 2, 2011 at 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so beautiful :)

January 2, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

Have you got a twitter? :)

love your look <3

January 2, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Cátia Couto said...

Love it!! You always look so pretty, you have a natural beauty.
The outfit is very nice and I love your hair :)
XOXO

http://itscocovintage.blogspot.com

January 2, 2011 at 2:46 PM  
Anonymous georgina said...

I love the outfit and I love your bag! Where have you bought it? :) xx

January 2, 2011 at 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you are soo pretty :) , it's mu first time on your blog and I love it soo much <3333

happy new year !!




www.ohsoul.blogspot.com

January 2, 2011 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger tutta aleksandra said...

Love love love your hair! And happy New Year :)

January 2, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you at one time show us your brushes for the making up? of what company you recommend brushes what you value them for. I am greeting from Poland

January 2, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Lizette said...

Very lovely outfit and I love those cushions. Happy New Year!
Kisses from Madrid,
Lizette

January 2, 2011 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Malina said...

woooow, You are so pretty !
and You look gorgeous ♥ ♥

xoxo

January 2, 2011 at 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh i love your Hairs.

January 2, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Johanna said...

Your outfit is pretty nice!!

Love the blouse!

January 2, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger hannamari said...

ihana laukku! mistä ostettu? :-)
ja miten sä oot tehny ton bannerin, et noi kuvat "sulautuu" toisiinsa? jos älysit... :-D

January 2, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year. Your outfit is gorgeous :)
Love Lois

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

January 2, 2011 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Pretty outfit ♥
all the best for 2011!

January 2, 2011 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Raj said...

Lovely outfit!
Your hair looks amazing
Happy New Year!
Wish you the best for 2011

January 2, 2011 at 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mist toi sun laatikko on mis säilytät meikkis??:)

January 2, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI. My question is: Why You keep passport in Your bag??

January 2, 2011 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Viktoria said...

Oh!!!! Cute thing! ^^

January 2, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG your make up storage is really big;P
And I thought that mine is big^^
You looked beautiful, as usual! Greetings from Poland,
Marta

January 2, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

your outfit is beautiful. YOU are beautiful!
happy new year!


http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

January 2, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love every your post;-)

January 2, 2011 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger freyja said...

you look amazing and your make up is perfect and your hair !! :D

www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com

January 2, 2011 at 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should'nt have worn a black shirt underneath, but a white (or any light colored) one. ;)

January 2, 2011 at 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year! (:
amazing outfit <3

January 2, 2011 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger PaperAirplanes said...

Happy new year :)
your outfit is gorgeous !

January 2, 2011 at 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get that tunic?

January 2, 2011 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Suad said...

Your room is always to clean and tide :) How do u keep it that way? :))

January 2, 2011 at 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harrastatko mitään urheilua tai syötkö tosi terveellisesti :)?

January 2, 2011 at 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so beautiful and i love your bag (-:
happy new year, xoxo

January 2, 2011 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

simplicity looks very stylish,
and that's why you always look so fashionable.
and you have soooo much makeup ^^

http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

January 2, 2011 at 7:52 PM  
Anonymous maisa said...

apua sää et ikinä vastaa sun kommentteihin mut voisikko mitenkään kertoa mistä tuo meikkejen laatikosto on hankittu? oon ettiny tommosta niiiin kauan! toivon toivon toivon että vastaisit.. :)

January 2, 2011 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Phibster said...

Still waiting to find out where to get that tunic!

January 2, 2011 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Erin Willett said...

great photos! Love this outfit and your hair looks really pretty that way :)

http://heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com/

January 2, 2011 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger nic vůbec nic said...

Hey! G8 outfit, I really like it. And I have a question...is that Zara bag from the newest collection? Thank you fot your answer :)
-M

January 2, 2011 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger monishou said...

You look lovely! You've got beautiful hair!
I have enough sequin, glitter and other glossy stuff in the carnival, so your outfit is wonderful : >
I hope you had great fun. Have a nice year.

January 2, 2011 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Really beautiful outfit and i like your hair ;)

January 2, 2011 at 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very simple but chic outfit and pastels suits you very well :) also i would like to know where you got your fabulous belt from?
Best wishes and greetings from Lithuania :) <3

January 2, 2011 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

mahtava tuo mekko !

January 2, 2011 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Curiouser and Curiouser said...

I have major hair envy! I love your hair! and your peachy coloured top is GORGEOUS. Happy New Year! x x

http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/

January 2, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Amraka said...

Oh my god, what a huge make- up collection!

www.amraka.blogspot.com

January 2, 2011 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

beautiful♥
I love your style!

January 2, 2011 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger fashdiva said...

Your blog is my favourite ! <3

January 2, 2011 at 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Красивая очень!)

January 2, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Titta said...

sul on ihanat hiukset! :)

January 2, 2011 at 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Marion said...

Hem, excuse me, but I fell on this blog: http://cassandre-smoke.skyrock.com/1.html . I suppose that he does not belong to you? http://cassandre-smoke.skyrock.com/1.html

January 2, 2011 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

You always have the best bags! <3

January 2, 2011 at 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you buy that blouse?
It is more than lovely and you've made a great combination!

XXX

January 2, 2011 at 11:37 PM  
Anonymous Life in Caribbean said...

Nice blog.. and i love your style.

January 2, 2011 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

loved that outfit and the nude shirt is chic
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

January 2, 2011 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger designstr8style said...

Great outfit! :)
I love Your BLOG.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Greetings from designstr8style

January 3, 2011 at 12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you look pretty!
Are that your own eyelashes or are they ehh "fake". You know what i mean ;P
xxxx

January 3, 2011 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I like your outfit! where you bought the bag? I love it!
xx

January 3, 2011 at 2:28 AM  
Blogger Fashion to Go said...

You're so adorable :) Those cushions are so pretty <3

January 3, 2011 at 3:26 AM  
Blogger minnja said...

Love it:)))))

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

January 3, 2011 at 7:42 AM  
Anonymous lauren said...

could you add the stores and places where you've buy the clothes and stuff in the end of the post?:)

January 3, 2011 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger . said...

i love your blog and you're really pretty! i love your style too. xx

January 3, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Luciana said...

Hey , loved your New Year outfit, so lovely. I love your blog by the way, it's so inspiring to me.

XoXo
Luciana (i'm brazilian but i live in Barcelona ;)

January 3, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei ootko mistä ostanu tuon säilytyslokeron missä pidät meikkejäs ? =)

January 3, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hirveesti kysymyksiä ja kommentteja etkä sä ikinä vastaa.. Ois kiva ko voisit vastata ees yhen kommentin verran jossa tiivistäsit nopeesti vastaukset. Varsinki noihin "mistä oot ostanu plaaplaa" pystysit aika nopee heittää vastausta :) kiva blogi kuiteski!

January 3, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Solilotaire said...

i love how you organised your makeup collection ;)

January 3, 2011 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger MademoiselleRosé said...

love it!
http://mademoiselle-rosa.blogspot.com/

January 3, 2011 at 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mariann could you translete your last post new-year list? CAUSE I'D LOVE TO READ IT BUT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND EVEN A WORLD! PLEASE HONEY ;*

January 3, 2011 at 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the cushions. :)

January 3, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihanaa että kirjotat taas myös suomeksi :) oot ihanin !

January 3, 2011 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Sara L. said...

http://weheartit.com/entry/5989448

Onko näiden kuvien lisääjä sinä, vai joku olevinaan sinä?

January 3, 2011 at 8:34 PM  
Anonymous thefashionguitar said...

Like the shirt. Too bad I can't read your blog.. more English?! Keep up the nice work. XO

January 3, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger nelli said...

voi tyttö sä olet maailman kaunein! (:

January 3, 2011 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger marianna said...

Thank you for the comments everyone! <3

That thing where I keep my makeup bought from Ikea something like 6 years ago. Tunic and bag from Zara. :)

/ Kiitos hurrrjan paljon kommentoijille! <3
Tunika ja laukku on Zarasta, toi pikkulaatikosto Ikeasta. En tiiä löytyykö just tota laatikostoa enää kun ostettu noin 6 vuotta sitten, mut jotain samantyylisiä siellä taitaa olla :)

January 3, 2011 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Veronika said...

miten onnistuit tekemään noi lämpörullakiharat ja oliko hrlppoa?:)

January 3, 2011 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

beautiful !
where do you bought the belt ?

http://www.vintageismylove.blogspot.com/

January 4, 2011 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Wolfpack Culture said...

Love seeing what's in your bag!

January 4, 2011 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger aniesbrand said...

I love shirts! Your is perfect. I'd like to still your belt:) Everything is simple but oryginally, I like your style:) Regards!

January 4, 2011 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger the stylist formely known as tricia campbell said...

i love the storage unit that you keep your makeup in! i'd love something like that for storing nail polish. or sewing thread. or jewelry (that i use for styling).

January 5, 2011 at 3:58 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

sulla on niin ihania tavaroita ja vaatteita et en kestä!

January 5, 2011 at 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUOM! http://irc-galleria.net/user/katjah%60
eli katjah` galleriasta esittää sua :o

January 5, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is absolutely AMAZING!!

xx
http://fashion--box.blogspot.com

January 5, 2011 at 10:33 PM  
Anonymous bloggaajan alku :) said...

awesome that you write in english !

January 6, 2011 at 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Federica said...

Haha, wie have the same cell-phone :) <3

http://dolceprincipesse.over-blog.de

January 6, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you tell me..or give a link..from where i can buy that black bag ,pleaseee?

January 6, 2011 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger maDame said...

wow. beautiful..looks so good. love the tunic and the golden belt..<3

http://artfashionfate.blogspot.com

January 6, 2011 at 7:10 PM  
Anonymous onski said...

hei söpöläinen !
mistä oot löytäny ton lompakon ! lov it.

Oona

January 6, 2011 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger K S. said...

You are so beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuul !

January 6, 2011 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger K S. said...

You are so beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuul !

January 6, 2011 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Agnieszka said...

adore your pillows & i'm looking for similar but can't find!

January 9, 2011 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

where do you bought the belt ?
http://www.vintageismylove.blogspot.com/

January 10, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi beautiful i've left u a message in formspring asking about that waist gold chain belt u have i those pix u posted please can u answer them please :( love from new york

January 13, 2011 at 3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i left u a question on ur formspring asking you about that waist gold chain belt please please answer :(

January 13, 2011 at 3:47 AM  
Anonymous iiris said...

I like your black bag. Where it is?:)

January 17, 2011 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

love the tunic with the belt! so cute and feminine!

xx

puttorpluemschn.blog.de

January 17, 2011 at 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you do an article on which you show the way you make up?
Sorry if you don't really understand, I'm not English. :)
ps: you are very beautiful.

January 18, 2011 at 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, can you do an article on the way you make up please?
sorry if it's bad writing, I'm not English.

ps: you're are very beautiful, you're my model :)

January 19, 2011 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

u'r so nice. i would like to chat with u)

January 23, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your black bag!

January 25, 2011 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Forever Alone. said...

where did you get that black makeup bag in the last picture?

February 5, 2011 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger SOUL OF SEA said...

I really like your blog!
as I like these drawers to store your makeup!
I am designing my closet... and this gives me a great idea!
Thanks a lot!!
Besitos!XXXX

March 17, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Gorgeous as always! I love your outfit and bag, but I'm not able to find the bag on the Zara website... do you have the link or name? :)

June 29, 2011 at 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home