Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

thank you santa :-*

Saturday, December 25, 2010

thank you santa :-*

Today I've been in my new pajamas and fluffy slippers all day, but I guess that's allowed, since it's Christmas day and there's nothing else to do. But no complaining; I love it when there's nothing to do, just relaxing, watching movies and eating everything good! There isn't many days like these.

Some of you already asked about the presents I got, and here they are:
presents7
^Make up. My favorite Lancome mascara, nude and red nail polishes, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in shade Soft and Gentle (my first MAC product ever!), Maxfactor Xperience foundation and two Make Up Store eyeshadows.
presents3
^Here you can see the colors better. Those MUS cybershadows are in shades called Gold and Meteor.
presents6
^I'm in love with this pajama! The material is wonderful, pants are cotton/flannel and shirt is modal. I feel almost nothing when they're on. :D
presents1
^Grey wool poncho/cape/pashmina-thing. I've searched for this kind of poncho for so long, so this was a great surprise!
presents2
Two new charms for my Thomas Sabo bracelet. That glittery M-letter is from my cousin and the teddy bear is from my family.
presents10
^Chocolate, cute underwear (in my favorite underwear colors: black, nude and pink!) and Minnie Mouse softy socks.
presents01
^My friend with whom I'm going to NY gave me this lovely piece of jewellery.
presents4
^Money and a New York guidebook.
presents11
^Frames with diamonds and pearls, and a huge mug with golden hearts.
presents8
presents12
^Lauren Conrad Style book. I'm so surprised I got this from my brother, without any tips from me! I had even considered buying this!
presents5
^This was from my dad to all of us, new objective lens (70-300mm) for our Nikon camera!!! I can't wait to shoot with this!

175 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihania lahjoja!♥

December 25, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas ^-^
& lovely gifts!

December 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

englanniks objektiivi on lens eikä objective :D kivoja lahjoja (:

December 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Niki said...

wow, your gifts are amazing! :)
merry christmas, marianna!

http://glitteronice.blogspot.com/

December 25, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the lauren conrad book, it's okay. everything else lok fabulous, i really love that frame! i hope you have a wonderful christmas!

December 25, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 25, 2010 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Angelica said...

wow! merry christmas dear!


http://angystearoom.blogspot.com

December 25, 2010 at 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, hope you had a lovely christmas day!

December 25, 2010 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

These are some very nice items that you got for christmas!

Merry Christmas!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

XOXO

December 25, 2010 at 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Oh I dident know that she had 3 books out, so cool! Must get them :D Merry Christmas ;*

December 25, 2010 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Beti ♥ fashiontazja said...

great presents :)

Merry Christmas!! :)

December 25, 2010 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

great !

xx,
*www.like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com

December 25, 2010 at 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll love the mac stuff. :)

December 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Alina Bregman said...

Beautiful presents for beautiful girl.
Merry Christmas :)
xx

December 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger no-baa said...

lovely presents. I have also LC book, I can't wait to read it ;)

December 25, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger rölli said...

Oikun ihania lahjoja! :) Ite sain tosi tyhmiä...tai siis ei pakolla tyhmiä, mutta semmosia joita en ollut ees toivonut :(

December 25, 2010 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

oh! so many gifts..they are awsome!

December 25, 2010 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

amazing presents!

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

December 25, 2010 at 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you to give tittles all of lauren conrad books? which was the first? i can't find any information about that

December 25, 2010 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Ninni said...

ihania lahjoja oot saanu :)

December 25, 2010 at 6:42 PM  
Anonymous Larah said...

Lovely presents!
Love them!! Happy Christmas!!!

xoxox

December 25, 2010 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

oh, so many awesome gifts!
lucky you!
oh, and Merry Christmas :)

December 25, 2010 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger EevvaStyle said...

lovely presents!!!!
Happy Christmas Marianna!

December 25, 2010 at 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiva ihania lahjoja!:)

December 25, 2010 at 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow these are really cool gifts! Merry X-mas to you!

December 25, 2010 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Merry merry Christmas :) Got some lovely gifts!

December 25, 2010 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

We have a same persent, The STYLE book from Lauren Conrad.

December 25, 2010 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Siru said...

Lovely! Merry Christmas!

juliet xxx

December 25, 2010 at 7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great presents!Definitely your family and friends must love you! But who can't love Marianna?;-)

Magda

December 25, 2010 at 7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing gifts! (and expensive i guess ;x) I want it all! ;D

December 25, 2010 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Daria said...

Merry Xmas, dear :D
Those gif are wonderfull

http://dariatsar.blogspot.com/

December 25, 2010 at 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous presents!(:

December 25, 2010 at 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU GIRRRL!!!! your gifts are amazing:) i wish i could have it all! and im so glad that you post so often recently! :)) kisses from Poland!!

December 25, 2010 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger CuteBlossomCherry said...

Merry X-Mas.<3 Beautiful gifts..love it.<3

December 25, 2010 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

i wanted to buy the lc book as well, let us know if it is any good. i am sure it is.
and btw i love your gifts! :)

December 25, 2010 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Katarina said...

tosi ihania kuvia ja kivoja lahjoja! :-)

http://actnaturally-katarina.blogspot.com/

December 25, 2010 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Audrey Marianne said...

Santa Claus was very kind to you ! Congrats n_n.
I wish you to spend an awesome trip in NY, don't forget do take pictures for us !
& OMG, I also had the 70-300mm since .. Last X-Mas. But unfortunately I haven't yet understood how to use it. Serisouly, it sucks, I'm a failure, LOL.
If you already know how to use it, you'll be wonderful if you could tell me some advices =S.
Thank you so sooo much, & lots of love for you & your family !
- xoxo.

December 25, 2010 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Fashioncrime said...

Lovely, I'm so jealouse! I also got the style book, but I haven't received it yet, it has delay. I loooove your presents!

December 25, 2010 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger EllysMakeupbag said...

Really cute gifts, merry xmas to you too :)

December 25, 2010 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

super !! :)

December 25, 2010 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger LauraValee said...

great presents which you got :) ♥♥♥

December 25, 2010 at 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Marianna! <3
Your gifts are FAB!

I'm so happy that more often you write, thx :*

December 25, 2010 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Nora said...

ihana toi objektiivi <! (:

December 25, 2010 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Marla Marx said...

wow great presents!
I have the "Soft & Gentle" MSF by M.A.C. too & i love it!

Merry Christmas! :)

December 25, 2010 at 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aivan älyttömän ihania lahjoja! varsinkin noi alusvaatteet ja käsikoru (= ja täytyy kyllä sanoa, että sun blogis on ehdottomasti paras blogi pitkään aikaan, postaukset niin monipuolisia ja kuvat niin kauniita :)
ps. tykkään sun meikkityylistäs ja hiuksista hirmusesti!

December 25, 2010 at 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing gifts! Merry christmas?

December 25, 2010 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Ihanaa, että uusi postaus jo nyt! Hyvän näkösiä lahjoja =)

December 25, 2010 at 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Judith said...

lovely presents!
merry christmas :)

http://candyy-cane.blogspot.com/

December 25, 2010 at 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my presents was also Lauren Conrad Style book I love it :).
Right now I am iny my new fluffy pyjama and dressing gown and socks looove them all.
Merry Christmas Marianna enjoy free time.
Daria from UK

December 25, 2010 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Sanna said...

Wow cool presents !!! ^^

December 25, 2010 at 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have so many lovely gifts. I'm so jealous that you're headed to New York! Hope you have fun there and with your new lens! :)

December 25, 2010 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

lovely gifts !

December 25, 2010 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

söpöt lahjat! ja paljoooon :)

December 25, 2010 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mahtavia lahjoja! :D

xxx Charlie
Feminine Bravery

December 25, 2010 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger studded lashes. said...

Merry Christmas sweety!
XXXX

December 25, 2010 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Maedlchen said...

Oh so nice presents. Merry Christmas =)

December 25, 2010 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger maja said...

wow, great presents! :)
I think I'll wish this Lauren Conrad Style book for my birthday :D

December 25, 2010 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Riikka said...

ihania lahjoja sait :)

December 25, 2010 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Jelena Zivanovic said...

this is so wonderful when u have such a lovely family,u're one lucky girl that received beautiful gifts!!!:) Merry Christmas,all the best!!
xoxoxoxo

December 25, 2010 at 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so many beautiful gifts. :)

Santa has treated you nice this year. :)

December 25, 2010 at 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oliks sulla jo valmiiks toi nomination rannekoru vai alotitko sen keräämisen nyt iha alusta alkaen :)

December 25, 2010 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

I love everything you got for Christmas! Amazing!!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

December 25, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, you're lucky girl! :)

December 25, 2010 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger anne said...

very Nice presents :)

December 25, 2010 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Betta said...

wonderful presents!
I love your blog!
Merry Christmas:)

December 25, 2010 at 10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uuu lalaaa ihania lahjoja ja toi yöppäri on iha sika ihana!=)kui paljoo sait rahaaa sinne new yorkii?:D

December 25, 2010 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Damshka said...

such a lovely gifts, love it! Merry Christmas ^_^

December 25, 2010 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger ...... said...

Love it all)

Merry Christmas

December 25, 2010 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger TINA said...

haha, i got the same object lense :)

December 25, 2010 at 10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

näin blogin perusteel vaikutat jotenki tosi rauhalliselta, tai sellaselta että sul on kaikki kunnossa ja oot onnellinen, ja että osaat hallita elämääs :) en tietenkää tiiä mitä se oikeesti on mut siltä vaikuttaa ja vaikutat muutenki ihanalta tyypiltä ja tätä lukiessa tulee aina hyvä mieli. ja vau toi putki, mullekki tollanen!:) ja just kiva ku kirjotat englanniks!

December 25, 2010 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger fashion ballerinas said...

Merry Christmas!

cool presents=)

http://fashionballerinas.blogspot.com/

December 25, 2010 at 10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing gifts, especially these pants and the tea-coffee cup.

December 25, 2010 at 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice gifts! :D that lancome mascara is my favourite too btw. :)
have a great christmas!

December 25, 2010 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

wonderful gifts especially the lens ^^

http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

December 25, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger skinnymuse said...

woooow <3

December 25, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger KINGA said...

I love reading your posts. I love your blog. You are one of my favourite fashion bloger. I'm waiting for the next post. You are an amazing girl ! <3

xoxo, Kinga.

December 25, 2010 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

great gifts ^^

December 26, 2010 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Ronja said...

got the same book! I love it, and I just red one chapter! amazing stuff! :-)
<3

December 26, 2010 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger Nina said...

Santa gave you sweet presents! c

December 26, 2010 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger vicky h. said...

such amazing gifts!!! you'll love the mac skinfinish...my favorite product ever!!!

xox Vicky
Bikinis & Passports

December 26, 2010 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger Agirlinthisworld.blogspot.com said...

Hello, I just started reading your blog. I love the pics you put up. Merry Christmas!

December 26, 2010 at 1:27 AM  
Anonymous georgina said...

Lovely presents! xx

December 26, 2010 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger Emmi said...

wow how do you do that?all the things I get aren't something I really wanted or wished ....
I wish I would got your presents :D
great stuff!

December 26, 2010 at 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you like Lauren's style book? I am considering buying it and would love to hear your opinion.

December 26, 2010 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger Nettie S. said...

Wow, new lens!

December 26, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do yo you like the book "style" by lauren conrad and is it recommendable? great blog and merry christmas:)

December 26, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heiiiiiiiiiiii postaas heti kuva sun veljestäs!

December 26, 2010 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day x

December 26, 2010 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

what a sweet pajama =) merry christmas

December 26, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Mia M. said...

cute gifts! The new lense is cool!

bisous,
mia

heylilahey.blogspot.com

December 26, 2010 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome presents (: I have those Minnie Mouse socks too and I love them =D

Would you tell me please where I can buy this cute mug and these pink and black underwear (both with the label PINK)?

December 26, 2010 at 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photos are veeeery verrryyy nice!!!!!! And your gifts are so loooovelyy!!!))))))
Take more photos!)

ps sorry for my not well English

December 26, 2010 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Yaela - I Like Street Style Daily said...

wow, looks like u got spoiled! haha.
enjoy ur presents!
xoxo'

December 26, 2010 at 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow lauren conrad style book! I want it to, but i have to buy it on ebay (myself):((

December 26, 2010 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger PaperAirplanes said...

Aw, Lovely!
Hope you have fun in New York :)

December 26, 2010 at 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah, you're so lucky to have so many perfect gifts!

December 26, 2010 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger The Fashion Writress said...

Ahw girl that is amazinggggg u got such beyond great gifts!! Enjoy trying out the new lens, I'm sure u'll snap some great stuff with it :D

xoxo

December 26, 2010 at 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing presents :) love it!

December 26, 2010 at 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi että mitä lahjoja ! kelpuuttaisin kyllä noi kaikki itelle :) hyvää joulua sulle ! ja hei mistähän noi alusvaattet mahtais olla ? :)

December 26, 2010 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Rigid Goddess said...

lucky you!! :)
xxx

http://rigidgoddess.blogspot.com/

December 26, 2010 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

You got some lovely gifts! Those pajamas look amazingly comfy. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

xx

December 26, 2010 at 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Agnieszka said...

You're presents are awesome :). And most of it is just so cute ;).
I don't know what it is, but You and Your blog make me wanna come here every minute, read and watch those pictures :). I only regret You're not making posts more often (like every day, that would be lovely <3).

And I wanted to tell You that You're a great photographer. Really, each and every one of Your pictures look so magical and special! Good luck with that!

I guess You're the kind of person I would really like to hsve as a friend in real life, so too bad I'm Polish haha :D.

Wish You all best! :*

December 26, 2010 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

I love the Thomas Sabo bracelet! ♥

December 26, 2010 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Jade.d said...

I'm lovin your blog :)

December 26, 2010 at 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Justyna Poland said...

fantastic gifts, I envy you ;) xoxo:*

December 26, 2010 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, yes. thank you. i have ALWAYS wanted to know your favourite underwear colors.

December 26, 2010 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Nice gifts, lovely mug ;) but in love with your bracelet !

December 26, 2010 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Paris, Nous, Vous et la Mode ... said...

Merry christmas
Nice presents and great blog !!!!
we like it !!!

www.parisnousvousetlamode.blogspot.com

December 26, 2010 at 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Malin said...

(I don't know if my previous comment got published so I'm writing it again!)

I just found a photo of yours on your desk from your blog-post here: http://lovenn.tumblr.com/post/2472082831 and I thought you should know! I would be so mad if someone took my pictures since mine are copyrighted, but I don't know if yours are or if you care about it, but anyway I thought you should know about it.

And Merry Christmas! Hope you had a good one & get a good New Year's! :)

I enjoy your blog very much btw! XOXO!

December 26, 2010 at 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely presents!! Merry Christams!

December 26, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Amraka said...

The mug is very cool and I'm also thinking if I should buy the "Style"- book. Very nice gifts.

www.amraka.blogspot.com

December 26, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

nice gifts :) and I got LC´s style book as well, it´s just loveable :)
merry christmas! (even it´s soon over)

December 27, 2010 at 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do make-up with this products , pleace <3 !

December 27, 2010 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger miloszowa said...

I have been reading your blog from long time. I love your style, pictures, make-up, outfits! Merry Christmas Marianna!

xoxo

http://miloszowa.blogspot.com/

December 27, 2010 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger kylie said...

happy belated christmas ^^ and i love your presents =)

December 27, 2010 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Spencer. said...

Lovely presents :)
I'm going to NY next year too, I've never been before but I'm sooo excited... Hope you have an awesome time in New York and you're having a wonderful christmas too!
x

December 27, 2010 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger Reptilia said...

Love your gifts!!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas eve!

http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

xxx

December 27, 2010 at 3:53 AM  
Blogger CaliforniaCandy said...

Great gifts... Happy Christmas!

http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/r

December 27, 2010 at 4:11 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

lovely, lovely gifts :)

merry christmas!!

December 27, 2010 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

The Style book is lovely! It was well worth buying! :)

December 27, 2010 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Miia-Maria said...

Ihania lahjoja!

December 27, 2010 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Ola said...

love your gifts!

hope you will visit

fuckthatfashionart.blogspot.com

you all shoul visit my blg i hope you'll like it ;)

December 27, 2010 at 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got the book of lauren conrad, too :)

December 27, 2010 at 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Sweetie. please, add some photos about your outfit on 31.12. maybe you've got some idea on make-up on this day? thank and take care:*:* lovely gifts:)

December 27, 2010 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger thecutebow said...

Hey!
There is a girl on facebook, a French, which enjoies taking all your photos and puts them in photo of profile, as if it was it!
It is been supposed to be for you!
It is poignant!
Her facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001587202465&notif_t=friend_confirmed

December 27, 2010 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger thecutebow said...

Oh yes, she deleted her account after I threatened it to indicate her.
Good bye! ♥

December 27, 2010 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger María Rubio said...

wow! I love your blog!
lovely gifts
Merry Christmas =)

December 27, 2010 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

great great, tht's such a awesome lens, cant wait to see the photos ;)

December 27, 2010 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Kimberly Bernardo said...

wow nice!

December 27, 2010 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Lovely post, hope you had a good Christmas :-) Loved all your Christmas blog posts :-D x
http://phhoebee.blogspot.com/

December 27, 2010 at 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo

December 27, 2010 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Buffy Mars said...

Marianna, you have a fake :/ !

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001587202465

December 27, 2010 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger natalie said...

Looks like you had a lovely Christmas! I love the little mug! <3

December 27, 2010 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Franka said...

Hi,
I'm thinking about buying 'Style' from Lauren Conrad but i saw you've got it and my question is: Would you recommended to buy it?
xoxo Franka

December 27, 2010 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Una B. said...

Merry X-mas)Love the book and lumene's nail polishes,but u had to get a sigma or nikkor lense,because tamron ones aren't the best;\

December 27, 2010 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Eryssa Rose said...

LOVE everything!!

December 27, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Eryssa Rose said...

makeup <3<3

December 27, 2010 at 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cant wait for new post, baby! :)

December 27, 2010 at 10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please post new years eve / party photos of you!

December 27, 2010 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

Love your blog!! :D


www.thefashionflyer.com

December 27, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Anonymous Inês said...

cute gifts :D

December 27, 2010 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger *Peonies and lilies* said...

You've got some great gifts :)MAC soft and gentle looks beautiful and Lauren Conrads book will be such a good read! x

December 28, 2010 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger K A T H L E E N said...

that bracelet is so cute!

December 28, 2010 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Dylana Suarez said...

That Lauren Conrad Style book looks lovely!


xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

December 28, 2010 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

such fabulous gifts!

December 28, 2010 at 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All your gifts are wonderful! But I think you may start buying cosmetics products of brands that doesn't test on animals! 'Cause Lâncome tests!
Just and advice! :)

December 28, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u write in English, its wonderful. i can understand everything. your blog is fantastic, every day i cant wait to look on your web page . kiss from polish fans :-*

December 28, 2010 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger saigon said...

that many presents. now you canm make your room a bit messy

December 28, 2010 at 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! could you show us in your posts what you buy?

December 28, 2010 at 6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm from Poland. You have a beautiffull room;) Show more photos from your room;) Your bed is amazing;) Where did you buy it? Meybe in " Ikea"? have a nice day:)I'm waiting for a new post :))

December 28, 2010 at 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Are you on twitter? If no will you create the account so that your readers could follow you?

December 28, 2010 at 9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where will you spend new year's eve?

December 28, 2010 at 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting for pictures of your presents on you ;), hope you'll post them soon :P!

December 28, 2010 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Love your blog! I hope you can stop by mine soon :)

December 29, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Sorry whoops! Here is the link to my blog:

http://www.bisouonline.com

Thanks!
-Cris

December 29, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely gifts!
http://mon-minuit.blogspot.com/

December 29, 2010 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Those presents are amazing and a wish you a delated merry christmas!!

December 29, 2010 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great presents, i want Lauren Conrad style book !
i hope you had a beautiful christmas !

December 29, 2010 at 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 29, 2010 at 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful gifts!

http://maraars.blogspot.com/

December 29, 2010 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, sooo nice gifts!
looove your blog :)

Merry christmas and a happy new year!

Check my new makeup blog out

http://emiliegroen.blogspot.com/

hope you also like it :)

December 29, 2010 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

Oh, I really want to buy that Style book by LC. She's got a lovely sense of style.

December 29, 2010 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

awesome presents, I love it!♥
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

December 29, 2010 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey :* beatiful presents.
Who does the Pictures of you everytime? :D

December 30, 2010 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Junia Gonçalves said...

Heyyyy!
love your blog, i send u an e-mail.
xoxo from Brazil
Junia

December 30, 2010 at 1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

POST MORE PLEASE !

December 30, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Lidia said...

lovely presents))))
i love your blog :*

December 30, 2010 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger FASHIONABLE PRIS said...

You got such amazing presents!!! The lace underware is so adorable!!

Please visit my blog and enter my HUB giveaway!

xxx

http://www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com/

December 30, 2010 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger sweetdreamsact said...

your blog is definitely my favorite! your also gorgeous! :) thanks for the inspirations !

December 31, 2010 at 6:58 AM  
Anonymous Tessa said...

I love the Thomas Sabo bracelet! Nice presents

December 31, 2010 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Estelle said...

You are so beautiful and I love your blog !

December 31, 2010 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger maDame said...

Can i book your santa? like to have such beautiful things too ;) and your brother, what surprise ^^, i have to book him too :P

love your blog honestly..one of the best blogs! great style. <3 happy new year.xoxo

http://artfashionfate.blogspot.com

January 1, 2011 at 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi , i was wondering if you had read the laurenc conrad style book and if you liked it ? thank you , i looooove your blog ! :D

January 15, 2011 at 4:57 AM  
Anonymous daphne said...

that dress is by Femme Noir, by the way! ps. i adore your blog and your style and cooking! :)

March 7, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG! I have that LC Style book too....LOVE IT!!

Xisses, Onyxsta

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

March 9, 2011 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home