turku trip
On Friday I came to visit my lovely friend to Turku, I haven't seen her in such a long time!
It's been soo much fun: my best friend, summery weather, good food, laughing (till it looks like I'm crying), shopping, going out, sleeping late (woke up after 3pm today, whoops), etc. Still two more days here, I'll try to take lots of pictures! Here's some taken so far.
// Olin jo unohtaa taas suomennoksen, mutta täältä nyt tulee, vähän myöhässä.
Turussa siis taas ollaan! Perjantaina tänne kaverin kämppään majoituin ja maanantaihin asti olisi tarkoitus olla. Täällä on taas niin parhautta, niin kuin aina: parasta seuraa, hyvää ruokaa, kesäiset ilmat, nauramista niin että vedet vuotaa silmistä, shoppailua, ulkona käymistä, myöhään nukkumista (eilen herättiin puol neljän aikaan, hups!), ym.
Koitan ottaa vielä paljon kuvia, tässä joitain tähän mennessä napsittuja:






It's been soo much fun: my best friend, summery weather, good food, laughing (till it looks like I'm crying), shopping, going out, sleeping late (woke up after 3pm today, whoops), etc. Still two more days here, I'll try to take lots of pictures! Here's some taken so far.
// Olin jo unohtaa taas suomennoksen, mutta täältä nyt tulee, vähän myöhässä.
Turussa siis taas ollaan! Perjantaina tänne kaverin kämppään majoituin ja maanantaihin asti olisi tarkoitus olla. Täällä on taas niin parhautta, niin kuin aina: parasta seuraa, hyvää ruokaa, kesäiset ilmat, nauramista niin että vedet vuotaa silmistä, shoppailua, ulkona käymistä, myöhään nukkumista (eilen herättiin puol neljän aikaan, hups!), ym.
Koitan ottaa vielä paljon kuvia, tässä joitain tähän mennessä napsittuja:








131 Comments:
Beautiful photos :-) And I love your outfit, hope you have an amazing time on the rest of your trip! x x
ihania :)
you are awesome always!!
so pretty!
In Palace ♥
The pics are so beautiful! Enjoy your trip!
www.simple-fabulous.blogspot.com
lovely photos =)
Oisko mitenkään mahdollista, että kirjoittaisit txt myös suomeksi?:=)
I have heard something about Turku before but I really can´t remember what, ew :(
you looked beautiful, as always :)
Love your shoes!
Great photos!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
xoxo
Magnifique comme toujours ♥
from France. ;-)
Mmmmm..you look adorable:)!!
Amazing, like always:)!
very nice photos! and outfit, of course )
xoxo
http://wavessayhello.blogspot.com/
i like your look ♥
Ihana asu! Oot aina tosi kaunis :D
beautiful hat and skirt!
love them!
and photos..
gorgeous pics!
Really like your hat!
X
AMAZING as ALWAYS. <3
HUGS
&
KISSES,
annaa.
beautiful pictures!!!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/
What a cute hat, love your style and your dress. Very pretty
xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com
sounds like a fun getaway!
nice outfit.
you look really amazing! and the food! even better than you:D no, I am kidding, you are gorgeous and food looks delicious:))
so lovely......
nice pics ;)
Cannes by GARANCE DORE
http://magmoiselle.fr
I love your hat.
;)
cool blog you have here and such a great style!
following you
Where did you buy this lovely skirt? ;)
aivan ihana asu ja noi sun hiukset.. ♥
like your wedges :)
Lovely look! I like so much the hat!
www.diary-of-mia.blospot.com
The hat and shoes are a perfect match! Enjoy the rest of your trip! :)
soo cute. :)
Nähtiin sut turussa, kävelit meijän takana ja kokoajan vilkuiltiin sinne taakse :'D oot todella kaunis ja sulla on täydelliset hiukset!
ohhh lovely photos and your outfit it´s so very cool!!!
kisses from spain!
nirepetitcorner.blogspot.com
Where is that bag from?:):)
beautiful pictures!
great outfit :)
visit my blog, please :)
http://inhighfashionlaune.blogspot.com/
great pics, nice hat :)
OMG your photos are so beautiful!!
deniselamode.blogspot.com
Oih! Ihana asu!
You are always beautiful!!
And I love your hair!!
See you!
XXX
Bee
http://mnb-mode.blogspot.com/
lovely photo!
follow me. Xox, Polly!
I love your hat. :)
http://angelikastyle.blogspot.com/
hat is so cute!
you look lovely :)
xx
http://mybabymydarlig.blogspot.com/
Cute outfit
I love your shoes!
Great Oufit. :)
ihana hame :)!
Ihania!! <3
lovely outfit! :)
I love your look! I´s so cute ^_^
XOXO from Germany
i loooove what you're wearing here.wish i had longer hair so i could wear a hat like that :[ looks like your having a lovely time!xx
like always, your pictures are lovely and your outfit to. Have fun with you friend, sweetie :*
i love your outfit ♥
Lovely outfit !
xxx
Laura
ps/ Don't forget to enter in my giveaway ! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
You look so pretty!
http://mylifedreamshopes-anastasia.blogspot.com/
nam fontana <3
lovely photos! i am completely adoring this outfit as well! those shoes!!!
You look wonderful ! <3 Beautiful photos !
love your wedges. :)
You look great!
♥ http://mybookness.blogspot.com
♥ http://mybookness.blogspot.com
I don't like these shoes... in your shoes I would wear a pair of ballet pumps!
Lovely pictures!
I love your skirt and the wedges
I love your style! I just realized who you remind me of, Kate Middelton! :)
great photos, I love your blog
greeting from Germany <3
you look flawless!! and where did you get those shoes?
love your wedges and your friends ruffled blouse!
Lovely outfit, really need a straw hat for summer. Sounds like a fabulous time with friends! x
I love your hat, and it looks like you had an incredible meal!
nice photos! now i'm gonna get myself a straw hat, too!
awesome! <3
http://i-vomit-triangles.blogspot.com
wow, gorgeous! where is that skirt from?
xx from switzerland
http://slfgoeshigh.blogspot.com/
your so lucky! :) i like the photos!
Your outfit is really lovely. I love your hat too (:
xoxo,
http://sweetheartsandbruises.blogspot.com/
Oi oot kaunis! ;^; Ja sulla on myös tosi ihana blogi, taidankin ryhtyä lukijaksi ~
Näin sut muuten eilen Turun keskustassa joskus ennen kuutta! ^^
Love the photos and the food... ;)
love your hat! xx
i love you with a hat! :)
la tiquismiquis
http://tqsm.blogspot.com
great look,this outfit is typical you!
love your outfits!
Fantastic pictures Marianna, I'm so happy that you're happy :D Friendship and love are the best parts of life :)!
Have fun! :)
Kisses! :*:)
Lucy
Beautiful photos!
I love your outfit, cute skirt :-)
xx
Just AMAZING :)
onks toi hame h&mltä ? (:
absolutely beautiful! your outfit is amazing! :)
beautiful pictures:)
Cute outfit !
Have a great trip !
htpp://nnoush.blogspot.com
i've got the same hat, but you look better in it :)
http://aavinashi.blogspot.com/
lovely girl!
x amber
Nice outfit! Really like your hat :)
your pictures always look so pretty!
i love your shoes, and you're as always beautiful.
love from germany again :)
fabulous!
Ihania kuvia & ihana asu !
++ Mulla on samanlaine hame <3
http://kissesfrommonika.blogspot.com
Ihania kuvia & ihana asu !
++ Mulla on samanlaine hame <3
http://kissesfrommonika.blogspot.com
so beautyful <3
Oh my god Marianna, you need to tell us where you bought that outfit, it's perfect! You look gorgeous as always, i love your pictures. Have fun.
Have much fun with your friend!!
i love your skirt where you bought it ?
Beutiful pics as always ! :))
http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/
Näytät niin kauniilta, kuten aina! Jeij, kesä on täällä ja oikeesti ihana lukea kaikkien ihmisten postauksiaki ku hyväntuulisuus kumpuu kuvien ja tekstien läpi :-) ♥
I like your hat)
sounds like so much fun!
beautiful pictures!
Katrin
Vintage & Vanilla, Darling!
you look great!
http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/
Great outfit!))) Lovely skirt and shoes!)))
näin sut eilen kaupungilla! bongasin sut viime turunreissullasikin, mutten taaskaan (!!) uskaltanu tulla moikkaamaan :-(
great outfit :)
love the skirt :)
♥
I love the photos! And this skirt is so adorable!
Hyväjes ! Suomennoksia taas (---: Olin jo aika hukas ilman niitä.
www.tessahej.blogspot.com
You look gorgeous! I love how the shoes match the hat. :)
really beautiful! Love,love,love your skirt & the hat's cute too ;)
http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.
very great outfit !
those trips are awsome, I'm sure you had great time ;)
you're so stunning!
gosh, you are so fantastic... I love your blog and style naturally...greatings from Poland:)
You look great!!
Kiss
http://giseleglamour.blogspot.com/
Lovely photos & lovely outfit x
Sun hiukset...<3 Miten sä saat ne taipumaan tolleen..vähän vaan? :D
tosi kiva asu taas:)
nannestyle.blogspot.com
Mistä oot saanu ton pinkin taustan sun banneriin vai ootko tehnyt sen itse? Jos oot tehnyt itse niin miten ja millä?
Ihania kuvia taas kerran:)
you are so beautiful! :)
Nice hat! Greetings from Poland!
Visit my site: http://www.rozpuszczamwlosy.blogspot.com/
beautiful blog. got similar hat:)i'd be glad if you could visit mine too.
beautiful blog. got similar hat:)i'd be glad if you could visit mine too.
j'adore! your photos are beautiful!
i love your clothes!
xoxo
Great photos! Love your skirt!
http://thedailytiara.com
Pakko vaan sanoo et oon niin rakastunu sun blogiin! Ihania kuvia ja sun tyyli!! Niin ihana! <3
super super super!! XX
Oiii niin tuttuja paikkoja :)
i love your Pictures, you are so beautiful, really :)
you're nice!
Like ur shoots!
hey
i love ur bag
where did u get it? if u dont mind telling :)
anyway ur blog is great!)
keep up the good work :)
xx
yana
WHERE ARE YOUR SHOES FROM??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home