busy days
Today's been a really long day, I'm just quickly throwing here some pictures before going to bed! I was all day in the university test I've been talking about, and oh goood it was really hard. Tomorrow is the second day of the test, I hope it goes well. After that I'm having a meeting, and after that I'm coming home to pack up my things for Hamburg trip!
Tänään on ollut superpitkä päivä, tulin nopeasti päivittämään vielä blogia ennen kuin simahdan unten maille. Koko päivä kului Metropolian pääsykokeissa, huomenna toinen pitkä päivä edessä. Huhhuh, vaikeat tehtävät oli, toivotaan että huomenna sujuisi hyvin. Kokeen jälkeen vielä yksi tapaaminen, sitten tulen kotiin pakkailemaan tavaroita Hampurin matkaa varten!


Forgot to post this outfit I wore in Turku. My favourite jumpsuit from Mango, with a cute cherry print.
Okaaay wish me luck for tomorrow! Another long day ahead of me!
And oh, some of you may have already noticed I have a new address, it's now mariannan.com!






172 Comments:
oh god, 6 am!
wish you luck tomorrow, pass all those tests succesfully!
and have a nice trip and all that relaxing stuff :)
as usual, love your outfits.
can't wait hearing from you,
Sophie
wow, cool photos!
xxx
http://slfgoeshigh.blogspot.com/
good luck!
Looking as stunning as ever - and congrats on the custom URL!
cutie;>>
so cute! good luck!
http://diary-of-mia.blogspot.com/
The dress is great!!
xx Olga
La Petite Olga
i really love the first picture! great shoot!
and good luck for the second part of your test!
very cute dress !!!
xx,
*http://like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com/
.
good luck Marianna! I believe in you!;-)
Love the polka dot ensemble hun...very summer fresh!
Good luck on your test!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog
This comment has been removed by the author.
It is so awesome to hear that you will come to Hamburg, I think you mean Hamburg in Germany, I guess so ha ha.. :)
I have never been to Hamburg, but I live in Germany. Probably next month I will visit Hamburg, too.
Hope you will show us some pictures! Have a safe and nice trip.
And do not worry about the test tomorrow ;)
Love,
Lou x
Cute outfits & you MUST do a tutorial on your home manicure! Perfection!
great pics :)
♥
wow! love your dress!<3
http://neiti-ithilienn.blogspot.com/
i love your dress + wish you good luck! :)
greetz from germany :)
http://chiq21.blogspot.com
(Työelämäläheisen koulutuksen tarjoava) ammattikorkeakoulu ei ole (tieteellistä tutkimusta tekevä) yliopisto.. :)
Oikea käännös amk:lle on polytechnic tai jos termistöä haluaa vääristellä (kuten amk-väki tuppaa tekemään opetusministeriön ohjeistosta huolimatta), niin se on university of applied sciences - ei kuitenkaan university.
Oh the raumper is simply adorable. And your manicure looks awesome. Good luck for your exam, mine will star soon, so not looking forward to that.
6 am:S Good Luck!! :)
KISS*
Diana
in love with these coffees! :)
http://adelightfuldream.blogspot.com/
Uhh, I really, really like the jumpsuit, it's adorable! <3
& God luck for the second part of your test. ;)
fantastic photos :) Wish you luck tomorrow :)
I looove these starbucks drinks as well :) they are soooo damn yummy
beautiful photos.. yummy coffee ı need it know:)
http://nakedqueen.blogspot.com/
ohhh really nice photos!!!The first photo it´s lovely!!!
kisses from spain!!
nirepetitcorner.blogspot.com
Good luck on your test! Best wishes tomorrow <3
how did you do your hair?i love it ! xx
Good luck for your test! :}
That playsuit is so pretty xx
xx
Wishh you luck for tomorrow!
^^
Good luck for tomorrow! You look gorgeous as always <333
lillichantilly.blogspot.com
Good luck! Wish u the best!:)
wishing you luck tomorrow!!! love your outfit, including the one you threw together!!!
Toivottavasti kokeissa menee/meni hyvin! Oot hurjan tyylikäs ja sun asut on aina supereita. Muistan tuon jumpsuitin viime kesältä (olihan toi sulla sillon?:D) ja edelleen oon aika rakastunu!
Your nails are gorgeous! Mind sharing a tutorial on how you did it? :)
The dresss is beautiful!!
xo
lollipopcat.blogspot.com
new address is very cool!
I have got the same hat :)
You look lovely!! Have a great day! XO Raspberry & Rouge
http://raspberry-rouge.com (give-away on!)
Good luck for today! Hope you did a great job!
Yeah the caramel coffee is really good! Also I adore Starbuck's cold caramel Frappuccino, so good! :D
Good luck,
Emily
http://www.thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com/
Love the jumpsuit. Nice outfit. I really like those Starbucks coffees.
http://dassida.blogspot.com/
Congrats on the .com, I was wondering when you'd make the switch :)
I love your jumpsuit, it's very cute.
xx
I love your blog! It's very interesting! I LOVE IT!!!
So cool! Love the Seattle drink mmm
http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com
mille alalle hait metropoliassa?: )
yeah, i love this jumpsuit as well! :D great outfit ;) love it!
take care of yourself when you'll be in Hamburg, there's reign some kind of dangerous virus now! don't eat row wegetables there! ;p
Good Luck sweetie!
Good Luck!! :) Ja ihana asu!!
www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com
WISH YOU LUCK! i'm passing exams now too and understand all the excitement ) and I love the 2nd outfit, can imagine how comfortable it is!
xoxo
http://wavessayhello.blogspot.com/
Pakko munkin tarttua tuohon. Myös college of applied sciences kävisi käännökseksi, mut ei missään nimessä pelkkä university. :)
I like your nails!
Bloggy Betty
Good luck! :))
i LOVE cold coffees esp in the summer when its too hot for real coffee :) love the little yellow skirt in your last post. xo
loooove the first dress! and the parka jacket looks very cool!
love the photos !!!
XOXO
Wow... 6 AM... I would have been just going to bed at that time!
Ihana toi Mangon jumpsuit. <3 Onnea tenttiin täältäkin!
Hei you're stunning like always:))
I can't enter on your new ste:(((
Love Giovi♥
good luck with your test! looove the jumpsuit :)
omg! first dress is amazing!! :) i like your manicure :)
xoxo
I am inlove with your dress and your hair themselves
Good luck
http://meldrasblog.blogspot.com/
Beautiful as always :D
Nice manicure, really :)))
http://lennylemonade1.blogspot.com/
lovely photos!xoxo
You so pretty:)
http://arynsa-arynsa.blogspot.com/
nice photos!!
All the best for your tests!! Just believe in yourself and half way is done :)
I love your jumpsuit !
Good luck for your exams :)
I very much like your blog.
Photos as always the smart.
Come into my blog: http://catherinen.blogspot.com/
ihania asuja! :)
Lovely outfits .
The photos are realy cool.
great photos, cute outfits and yeah for the .com- congrats m.!
Miksi kirjoitat kaiken aina englanniksi? Sillä olisi ihan kiva välillä lukea suomen kielistäkin tekstiä... :)
Tomorrow you will come to Germany,
I think thats a wonderful idea.
Hamburg is a very nice city - i think.
Do you speak a little german?
kisses eva ♥
You are so pretty girl ! I love your style and great sets. I watch your blog every day and i admire you :)
If you have w free time, come to me I will be very glad if you come to my blog :)
http://beauty-fashion-shopping.blogspot.com/
I love your blog!! Following.. Discovered your blog because of a friend and am really thankful for it!
super
Beautiful dress!!
http://giseleglamour.blogspot.com/
I admire your home-made manicure. It´s awesome!
Love your lokk !
Kiss
you should do a twitter account marianna. i would love read what you do/think during a day :) think about it.
this is my blog, if you have some time check it out :)
http://itstemporaryinsanity.wordpress.com/
good luck :) i hope everything worked well!
i loooove your blog and your manicure, it looks so pretty :)
Good luck sweet!! <3
love these photos, adorable blog!
<3 http://eccentricdaydream.blogspot.com/
Какое замечательное платье!=)
http://mandy1995.blogspot.com/
Oh good lock! ♥ I love your hat from first outfit, it's beautiful.
I love the hat its so nice
Oh!you aré pretty! Kisses from Spain!!
YEAH mariannan.com :DDD
Ois kiva lukea joskus ihan suomeksikin eikä vaan englannniksi:)
beautiful photos :)
what is your tumblr link by the way?
x
i love you ♥
nice outfit
http://ccowhouse.blogspot.com/
I LOVE YOU <3
http://arynsa-arynsa.blogspot.com/
nice pics your so beautiful :)
you are absolutely brilliant:) I love your blog and you're my biggest inspiration:)
invite me
http://undecided-caroline.blogspot.com/
http://irc-galleria.net/user/sinim%E4%E4n
Sinä?
you always look so cute!! love your blog! have a great week!
very elegant *__*
http://bloganastasi.blogspot.com/
Oi että tää sun blogi on tosi ihana ja oot tosi nätti:) mistä noita Lauren Conradin kirjoja saa onko mitään tietoa,oon jo kauan aikaa aatellu ja vähän ettinykki et mist niitä löytää?:)
Hamburg is the best city to shop in Germany!! :)
ur blog is so amazing! love it, really.
u look gorgeos =) love your hair!
xx
http://madame-poulain.blogspot.com
hei mistä oot oikeen repässy noi Starbucksin kahvit? kun mun tietääkseni Suomessa EI ole Starbucksia? :O
cool photos!!
http://natalieoctober.blogspot.com/
Natalie
xoxo
Hey Marianna :)
I'm glad that you are visiting my hometown Hamburg ;)
You absolutely have to go to the "Hagenbecks Tierpark" ;)it's a very big zoo :D
And now there are a lot of animalbabies :D
And of course the "Alster", but I guess your cousin knows all this :)
So have a great time and maybe we'll see eachother ;)
<3
lovely pictures! that manicure looks so good! and congratz on that .com adress ;)
hope your test went well
This comment has been removed by the author.
sun hiukset ja vaatteet on niin ihanat!
Heey pretty!
I'm from Brazil and i really loved your blog, too beautiful, congratulations!
I invite you to visit TQCA and follow our coverage of Fashion Rio 2012! If you like, you can follow us on twitter @ blogTQCA to always be inside of new posts ok?
XOXO
Giih
www.tomaraquecaiaagora.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com / blogTQCA
WOW <3
great outfit! love it
wow!) good photo and you so much!
http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/06/and-on-that-note/
ahh you're on lauren conrad's website!! x
Good luck!
and I found that: http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/06/and-on-that-note/
your hairstyle)
Lauren Conrad featured you on her blog.
http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/06/and-on-that-note/
:) :)
oot niin ihana!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZNu7InZF9s
you know that you are on lauren conrads beauty site? http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/06/and-on-that-note/
I've just discovered your blog an dI love it!!! congrats for the pictures!!!!
www.suspiciousmindsinparis.com
You are on this site: http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/06/and-on-that-note/ :)
you are on lauren conrad's site, with a picture of your hair :
http://thebeautydepartment.com/ !
i love your blog,i follow you.
you reserve all the followers you have :)
kises from:
nuncadejaredequererte.blogspot.com
your picture is on lauren conrad's beauty site!
http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/06/and-on-that-note/
her hairstylist talks about this beautiful but simple hair-do
:)
Upee blogi ja upeita kuvia! c:
--
http://amiwryno.blogspot.com/
She is so cute!)
come to my blog
http://dashasfashion.blogspot.com
OMMMGGGG ! i just saw your picture on lauren conrad's new website, thebeautydepartment.com, CONGRATULATIONS ! =)
Tamy
I've never commented here though I read your blog all the time:) Just in case you didn't know you're picture is featured on Lauren Conrad's new style website http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/06/and-on-that-note/
this is so crazy that you are on lauren conrads new blog. congrats xxx
You're on http://thebeautydepartment.com/ by Lauren Conrad. How cool is that?
Love your Blog!!
Oletko huomannut tämän :)
http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/06/and-on-that-note/
OMG, did you see that you are on "the beauty department" website ?! The website of Lauren Conrad !!!
xoxo
You have the most amazing style! :]
Kristen
http://thereviewstudio.blogspot.com/
Awesome photos!
http://mylifedreamshopes-anastasia.blogspot.com/
Moikka Marianna!
Käyppä tsekkaan Lauren Conradin nettisivu, www.beautydepartment.com
Jotain tuttua :)
Oh my goodness you are so very cute! I love that you took the scissors to the pants and made shorts. I try to do that with my clothes...making changes to make them into just what I need! I also post things I've designed on my blog!
Ingrid
Visit me: http://sewchique.blogspot.com
Congrulations ! You're so beautiful !
Look, Lauren Conrad drew inspiration from your hairstyle ! What a chance !
http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/06/and-on-that-note/
xoxo
Mary.
Marianan, U´re so beautiful lady!
Can I ask you:
,,where you bought that beautiful bed??,,
your picture has been used on http://thebeautydepartment.com/ - lauren conrad etc's beauty website!
well done! you deserve it because you are so pretty! good luck! :)
♡♡♡ beautiful :)
Beutiful!! :)
http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/
http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/06/and-on-that-note/
Ootkos tuota huomannut? ;) Tuota sivuahan ylläpitää mm. Lauren Conrad. How cool is that!
love your blog! baa, now your side ;)
one of your picture is one Lauren Conrad website http://thebeautydepartment.com/
Sun hiukset on ehkä maailman täydellisimmät! Ja sun vaatteet on niin ihania, ja sun päällä ne näyttää ihan täydellisiltä!
http://smilewithyoureyes-blog.blogspot.com/
This comment has been removed by the author.
I love your home-made manicure :) wish you luck
Your new manicure is Welldone , love it !!
xx
I love you're blog and jumpsuit (L).(L)
i just wanted to tell you that a picture of you was featured at thebeautydepartment.com! lauren conrad's site!!yay!you propably already know it, but i just wanted to say to you congratulations...it's amazing!:):)
Hey your Style ist very great...I´m new here in Blogspot and I hope you like my Site... XoXo
www.fashionisblessing.blogspot.com
enkuks ei voi sanoa "i'm just quickly throwing here some pictures" niikun suomeksi sanottaisiin että "heitän tänne nopeasti pari kuvaa" :D esim. ei enkuks voi myöskään sanoa että "voitko heittää mut kotiin?", se kuulostaisi näin tyhmältä: "can you throw me home?" :D
mutta rakastan blogiasi, käyn täällä joka päivä kattomassa onko tullut uutta postausta, mut päätin vaan korjata tuon yhen virheen :)
you're wondeful.
Hello,
This is the first I have faith on your blog, I stumbled on another blog. I love love love!
Quick question:
Want to be a model?
I love your photos! <3
Have you nothing to do at 6 AM?!
bleh, I've been in London last week and I haven't seen coffes like this in starbucks. my happiness
PS You look so lovely!
Hello Marianna! Amazing photos! I wanted to ask a question: your notebook MacBook or MacBook Pro?
hey, i don't know if you know that Lauren Conrad (plus some other friends)runs a beauty site, and checking it I found that she used one of your pictures! http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/06/and-on-that-note/
how cool is that? :) xx
So cute, love the jumpsuit! Kisses!
ootko huomannu tän? =) http://thebeautydepartment.com/hair/
toi jumpsuit on kyl söpö:)
nannestyle.blogspot.com
Love your look !!!
Kiss from France !!
;-)
The Starbucks coffee with caramel favour is great!
Lovely Starbucks:) Did you buy that coffee at a store?
You're such a cute girl !!
GREETS & BEST WISHES
http://alluringgold.com/
I love your blog ! :D
Elena from http://www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com
I miss your updates. your blog is so cool :)
OMG you're so incredible, I love all your clothes and your shoes, they're so amazing ! Moreover, you seem to be so kind ! xxx, pretty face !
your picture is on LAUREN CONRADS beauty blog look here http://thebeautydepartment.com/
I love this outfit! ;)
this is my blog if you want know
http://miocapricci.blogspot.com/
just noticed that you photo is on the beauty department site :D http://thebeautydepartment.com/
Hey did you know that your are featured in Lauren Conrads new website??
http://thebeautydepartment.com/
ihania kuvia! :)
Hello very nice blog !!!
my blog : ruzovysvet.blogspot.com
maybe you've already seen it... ;-)
http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/06/and-on-that-note/
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hufhvuhngvethnorpijc9wgbe v egtvf
you have nice nails :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home