Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

loading batteries

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

loading batteries

After a few busy days (working, doing the preliminary assignment and other duties), today it has been all about relaxing. I've just hanged at home in my pyjamas, so no outfit pictures coming, haha.. From time to time I just need a day like this, batteries are now loaded!
ie1
Place where I've spent my day...
ie2
...snacking chocolate covered nuts, yum...
ie5
...my newest addiction!
ie3
Our fluffball keeping me company. Though it's sleeping all the time.
ie4
No leaves or flowers yet in Finland, still waiting.

See you tomorrow!
Love, Marianna

110 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog. 1st to comment. You're an amazing inspiration!

April 14, 2011 at 2:19 AM  
Blogger PLAAMKAA. said...

love your room <3
xoxo
plaamkaa.

April 14, 2011 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Beautiful photos, everything looks lovely and your dog looks so sweet! :-) Hope you enjoyed your day :-D x x

April 14, 2011 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Luísa said...

Dear, Marianna, you're such an inspiration to me. When you post new things I get really exited!
Your clothes are amazing, and so your bedroom! I'm sooo in love with it <3
Seriously, congratulations for your work. You're such a gorgeous girl.

With love, Luisa.

April 14, 2011 at 2:26 AM  
Anonymous Gabriela said...

I'm so in love with your blog. Everything is so comfy and adorable. <3

PS: I think you should do a Twitter.

April 14, 2011 at 2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photos!

April 14, 2011 at 3:14 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

this is lovely, the chocolate coated nuts look yummy! xx

April 14, 2011 at 3:42 AM  
Blogger Rorie said...

I absolutley love the setup of your place!! So girly and pretty!

April 14, 2011 at 3:43 AM  
Blogger Samantha R. said...

Beautiful photos - that looks so comfy!

April 14, 2011 at 4:03 AM  
Blogger In Palace said...

your dog is sooo cute... I really need some of this days too... relax and then start again!

Take care ^^

April 14, 2011 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the perfect day! so jealouse!!!!

April 14, 2011 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger IONA said...

so inspirational! i love all of this.

April 14, 2011 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Collections said...

mmm chocolate covered nuts yum.

I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

Collections Giveaway

April 14, 2011 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger annawithlove said...

I know what you mean, I am definitely due for one of these....in the next two weeks hopefully! :)
http://www.annawithlove.com

April 14, 2011 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger maria said...

nam noi näyttää niin hyviltä!:)

April 14, 2011 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

great place and dog :)

April 14, 2011 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger Una B. said...

cute pics.i like your dog)

April 14, 2011 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Kotryna said...

I loove your life!

April 14, 2011 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger SLF said...

your dog is so cute!

April 14, 2011 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger ▲Tyna said...

amazing room <3 sooo lovely photos.)

April 14, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Beautiful photos!))

April 14, 2011 at 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post more pictures of your dog its so CUTE :D !

April 14, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

I love days like these! Those chocolate covered nuts.. Yummy!

April 14, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

the dog is so cuteee & I now want some of that candy haha yummm

April 14, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger lisa said...

lovely room!

your dog is so cute

April 14, 2011 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger marcela said...

I so need a dy like this ... can't wait to have it :)

http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/
check out my GIVEAWAY

April 14, 2011 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your room, amazing. :)<3

April 14, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger The Limett Style said...

Beautiful!

April 14, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

aww teidän hauvelia :) ihana!

April 14, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Aww Finland is a bit after. We in sweden have alot of flowers :D

April 14, 2011 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Che belle foto ;) un bacio dall'Italia <3

April 14, 2011 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Legolas said...

ah, seems so lovely :)

April 14, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Bohemian Life said...

I like days like this, just relaxing in pyjama at home and...eat chocolate ;)))

April 14, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger evangeline said...

You're fantastic girl :)

April 14, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we all deserve a day like this from time to time. I hope you relaxed a lot and are now feeling full of energy! Have a nice day!
Juliette

April 14, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Anja said...

Aw, haha, your dog is sooo cute!

April 14, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in Poland and here there is still not so springish as it should be, only few leaves but tiny ones. And spring should come few weeks ago... ;/

April 14, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely photos.

a-secret.de.vu

April 14, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this! you're really my inspiration!
your blog is amazing, keep doing the good work ♥♥♥

April 14, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Kinga said...

I love your room and dog ;) Dog's fantastic !

April 14, 2011 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger ankkaa said...

Sweet dog ♥♥
love this ! ;)

amoureuese.blogspot.com <- new post : )

April 14, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Rene Braun said...

Hey! I have a similar dog! TOy poodle!!! Yours looks so sweat! Look at my blog, we took Coco to the trip in italy xoxo

WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

Kisses!

April 14, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is your name finland? it sounds like polish: marianna. :) love

April 14, 2011 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger ALEKSANDRA said...

You're so beutiful and i love your photos. Many inspirations!

April 14, 2011 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger NinoBarcelona said...

I love Your blog. It's my favorite.
Your dog look sweet

April 14, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger NinoBarcelona said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 14, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice post!

http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

April 14, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Ruda said...

Your dog is so cute <33

April 14, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Lou said...

How great is it when you get a day to chill and catch up on all the things, you want to do and don't have to do!

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

April 14, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Blueberry said...

Your dog is very sweet.

April 14, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Ninni said...

Rakastan tota sohvaa!

April 14, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Katrin said...

i love that almost everything is white! and the dog is so cute ♥

much love from germany!
Katrin
Vintage & Vanilla, Darling

April 14, 2011 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger nanne said...

ihana hauva:) mulla on kans addiktio noihin hedelmäjutskiin...

April 14, 2011 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Get inspired said...

so fresh photos! have a good rest!

http://www.vogue-get-inspired.blogspot.com/

April 14, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihania kuvia!! :)

April 14, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures!
Your dog is so sweet...

April 14, 2011 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

very beautiful photos! :)

April 14, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger j. said...

cute dog ;D

April 14, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger CuteBlossomCherry said...

Ohhh soo nice Pics.<3 I love your Dog.<3

April 14, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Yeah, such days are great! pretty pictures:) http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

April 14, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihania kuvia! :)

April 14, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Olithée said...

Thats b u tiful, enjoy ur day!

April 14, 2011 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger JillePille said...

looks like a fantastic day : )

http://jillepille.blogspot.com

April 14, 2011 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger pusteblume said...

i love love love your room ! so nice and sweet <3 every girl wants to have a room like this :D so nice (:

April 14, 2011 at 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable dog! Macs are amazing. xo

April 14, 2011 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Angelika ♥ said...

cute dog <3 :)

http://angelikastyle.blogspot.com/

April 14, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Supergirl said...

Nice photos and sooooo cute doggy!!!

April 14, 2011 at 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

voisiks samalla postaa hei suomekski??

April 14, 2011 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Melly said...

wow
Your such an inspiration!!! I wish I could just like you when im older!!!!!
http://meldrasblog.blogspot.com/

April 14, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Beautiful photos. Love your room.

http://dassida.blogspot.com/

April 14, 2011 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Your home is so cute <3
Love it.

April 14, 2011 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger xoxo isabel said...

Beautiful pics!
xoxo

April 14, 2011 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Laila said...

you have a very beautiful room! :D I love these days a lot, ^^

LaiLa

April 14, 2011 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

Very nice photoes. ♥ It is very very very cute dog!! ♥ Perfecttt <33 :)

April 14, 2011 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

lovely photos..include peace



http://nakedqueen.blogspot.com/

April 14, 2011 at 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for your new post, it's so Marianna's;-)
waiting for new outfit;-)

April 14, 2011 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Elsa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 14, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihana blogi!

http://blogmademoiselle.blogspot.com/2011/04/photos.html

April 14, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missäs on suomenkieliset tekstit? : /

April 14, 2011 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aw, now after my exam I`m dreaming about such a free day when I can wear just pajama, haha! Your dog is such a cutie, I have shih tzu <3 and very nice bedroom, so clean and looks adorable *o* greetings from poland..

April 14, 2011 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

i know, you make company to your dog (don't forget that they are generals ahah). if seriously, i like the atmosphere which you made for relaxing :)

http://wavessayhello.blogspot.com/

April 14, 2011 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger ERIKA said...

what a cute puppy! and that couch looks incredibly comfy, I don't blame you for relaxing on it all day :)

http://alittlesincerityyy.blogspot.com

April 14, 2011 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Gali M said...

I have the dame day today but I'm so angry at myself(((

&yep, ur posts like an inspiration. thnk u)

http://mgalia.blogspot.com/

April 14, 2011 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

voi miten kivoja kuvia! :D

April 14, 2011 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Viktória said...

cute dog <3

April 14, 2011 at 7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like ur photos, it's so cute 'nd homely : )

http://styleinsteadoffood.blogspot.com/

April 14, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so jealous, i whant relax time !

Lovely pictures :)

April 14, 2011 at 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Estonia we also don't have spring yet. It's so sad because everywhere else is sweet sun and hot temperature.
I love your blog!
Love and peace :)
L.

April 14, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger YinGSaran said...

beautiful photos
love

http://yingsaranporn.blogspot.com/

April 14, 2011 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

it might sound crazy but if i would have 3 wishes one of them would be to be marianna for one day ..:)
your life seems to be quite great !:*

April 14, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger vra said...

Sulla on niin kiva blogi!! :)

April 14, 2011 at 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianna, do you leave comments in blogs that you read? Or do you just post on yours without socialize with other bloggers?
Answer me, please

April 14, 2011 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Your dog is so cute <3

http://n-julie.blogspot.com/

April 14, 2011 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Kamila Z. said...

so cute dog !
have a nice weekend !

http://kamilciiia.blogspot.com/2011/04/good-job.html

April 14, 2011 at 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dog is so cute!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

April 14, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger magnifiqe said...

my god, scandinavian style is my inspirantion! i love your style, your room, that's so fantastic!
i'm so happy we are having Ikea here in Poland so I can design my room with this ;)

greetings ;)

April 14, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

love your dog < 3

April 14, 2011 at 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE your room <3 :) btw. nice pict ;)

April 14, 2011 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger vilma said...

just chilling ! :-) love your styleeeeeee and i want those chocolate covered nuts toooo, yammy.

April 14, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger t said...

Your dog is soooooo cute :-)

April 14, 2011 at 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'see you tommorow'? does it mean that it will be a new post today? :D i love your blog Marianna, it's my favourite and i cant wait for the next post :) kisses

April 14, 2011 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Carolina Carvalho said...

lovely photos, and your dog is the cutes thing

April 15, 2011 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your place looks so cosy! and you are definitely right. we all need lazy days where we can just lounge around in our pjs!

April 15, 2011 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger M said...

beautiful pictures!

April 15, 2011 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

I love to spent days like this! Home is my castle, where I fell warm and cosy. Home inspire me*

Your home is beautiful!

April 15, 2011 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I completely understand!

April 15, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Lenka B. said...

LOVE the chocolate sweets, look so delicious :)

fashion-and-chocolate.blogspot.com

April 15, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Natella Mammadbeyli said...

Great photos!

xoxo
Natella

Passion for art and fashion

April 15, 2011 at 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paska blogi ku kirjotat vaa englanniks. cmoon aattele nyt meitä suomalaisiaki.

I'm too lazy to translate every single post to.............

ja muutenki tää oli ennen tosi kiva blogi, nykyään vaan huononee postaus postaukselta. kiitos! toisaalta, ei tätä oo tehty vaan mua miellyttämään, joten voin hyvin lopettaa lukemisen. =)

ps. vinkkinä ihan vaan muuten vaan, että vastaile kommentteihin.. tuntuu, että et edes lue niitä. :DDDDDDDDDD go girl

nyt jokainen rakkaista lukijoistasi tulee nauramaan mulle ja käskee hankkimaan elämän, ja syyttelemään kataudesta. ei, en tosiaankaan haluaisi tuota elämää tai ulkonäköä! tai edes tuota lukija määrää. :)

April 20, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ jep, go WORKING GIRL

April 24, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home