answers - part three
Here's the last and third answer post. I tried to categorize the questions more this time. I got a lot of questions about my hair and what products I'm using, I'll make a separate post about it, that's why they're not here. But I hope I've answered to all the others!
Clothes
What trend are you loving for winter?
Faux fur, big knits and scarves, fur hats, leopard pattern, wedge heels. And neutral colors, but that doesn't really count cause I love those always!
Where do you get inspration from?
I think I get it (unconsciously) everywhere all the time: streets, magazines, blogs, TV etc.
Who is your big fashion inspiration?
If I have to name only one, maybe Miroslava Duma. Her style is so inspiring!

What is your favourite store?
Zara, H&M, Mango, Vila, Topshop
How often do you go shopping?
It varies, but every week I guess. It'd be hard to avoid shops, they're everywhere around me nearly every day!
What are some essential clothing basics to you, like must haves?
Black and white t-shirts, good fitting skinny jeans, leggings, knitwear, shoes like basic boots, ballerinas and heels, and black leather bag. I buy almost all my shoes and bags in black. I don't know why but usually to me they just look best in black, and they're easily combined with each other.
If you had to pick your 10 favourite clothing pieces that you have, which pieces would they be?
Black leather bag from Zara, peep-toe wedges from Topshop, dark skinny jeans, some of my fur hats, ugg boots, checked flannel shirt, Acne's black and white t-shirts, black leggings and a new nude colored tunic that I just bought from Tallinn.
What do you mostly wear in wintertime, except knits. Or what kind of knits?
Every kinds of knits! Knits can be short or long, heavy or light, cardigans or like sweaters. Mostly my knits are black, grey or nude, but I have also some more colorful ones and with different patterns and materials.
What do you think about Lanvin for H&M?
It was okay, but I didn't find anything special there for myself. Except a cute skirt, which was immediately sold out.
Where you bought your rings?
Mostly Glitter, H&M and Mango.
Where did u get that beautiful gold brancelet with big heart?
It's from Guess.
What jewellery do you prefer to wear?
Big rings, lucky charm bracelets and small earrings, like some small diamonds or pearls. Bracelets are my favorites, I wear those the most!
Do you have any piercings?
Just my earrings.
Do you like flats more than heels?
It varies, but usually I do wear flats more than heels.
I was wondering if your feet ever hurt from wearing heels all the time? Did your feet just get used to the heels? Or do you wear special socks with them or something like that?
I use only heels that are comfortable, but sometimes if I've been a long time on heels they start hurting a little. So if I know there's going to be a long day I usually choose flats.
How many heels do you have?
Hmm, I've no idea.. My favorite ones you can see below!



which size do you wear?
XS/S/34. Sometimes also bigger, depends how I want it to fit. And shoe size 37-38.
I wanna ask you if you pay for your clothes youself ?
Yep, I pay all my clothes myself.
How can you afford all these lovely clothes?
Working.
How whould you describe your style
Simple, minimalistic, basic neutral colors and easily combined clothes, sometimes maybe a little girly.
are your uggs real? how much did they cost and were did you buy them?
Yes, they're real. 200 euros from a shop called Aleksi 13.
What model is your uggs? i know that there chestnut, but are they tall or short or ultra short?
Short!
The most expensive item in your clothes?
I think those are my uggs.
Where is your gold watch from?
I don't know, I got it as a gift. But it's like a cheap watch, not any designer.
Where do you buy a gold ring -it's look like as a hedgehog?
If you mean the owl ring, it's from H&M.
Which online shop do you prefer ?
I hardly ever order anything from online shops, if I remember right I've only ordered from H&M. Lately I've thought about ordering from Victorias Secret though.. And now I'm co-working with great online shop called Storets!
What was your best investment fashion?
Some long-lasting cloth pieces like leather bags and boots.
What is your favorite dress?
None specific comes to my mind right now. Maybe the strapless pink dress I wore when I graduated. Or a black ruffle dress.
What outfit would you were if you went some disco or christmas parties?
Last year at christmas time I wore my golden tunic and leggings (you can see it here), maybe something like that. Or some sparkling dress/tunic with leggings/tights and heels.
Do you have strong opinions on men's fashion?
I don't have strong opinions, I like so many different styles. Often a little bit trashy style looks better than too tidy, for example I think Ed Westwick looks better on his own clothes than as a tidy Chuck Bass.
Do you think quality and brands are important? Or are you ok with cheap stuff, too?
The brands are not important at all, I have more cheap stuff than expensive brand stuff. Though if I had to choose between good quality clothes but less or bad quality and more, I would say less clothes in good quality, some classic cloth pieces pay themselves off cause they last longer. On some clothes it matters a little less.
do you think lable clothes or cosmetic products are important?
I don't think the label matters, but sometimes the quality matters. Also cheaper labels have often good quality stuff!
How much money do you spend on fashion/beauty during the month?
Hard to say, it varies so much. 0-200 euros I guess.
Beauty
Do you do all your beauty yourself or do you go to a beautician, for example to get your eyebrows shaped?
I've never gone to a make-up artist or beautician, so yes I do everything myself.
Do you like to do you own home facemasks, pedicures...?
Sometimes, though facemasks almost never.
What are you make up essentials?
Foundation, bronzing powder, mascara, liquid eyeliner, neutral eyeshadows and lip balm.
What kind of beauty products do you use?
You can read about it here.
Your favourite cosmetics?
Picture:

If you had one makeup item and one body item what would you only use?
Mascara and some good smelling body lotion.
Can u recommend me a really good eyeliner?
I'm using Lumene's liquid eyeliner, it's really good!
How much time do you think you spend every day on beauty procedures (make-up, hair and so on)?
It depends how much time do I have, hard to say. But it takes maybe 30 min on average, if I'm not in a hurry. If I have an early morning then maybe 15 minutes.
How many nail polishes do u have?
Too many!
Can you show us pictures of your make-up collection and storage?
I can make a seperate post of this! The old one you can find here.
Do you have any special treatment for your skin?
No, just some basic products.
Which skin products do you use?

Do you take any vitamins or anything to keep your hair and skin beautiful?
No
Do you use straighting iron? Curling tong? Or do you just hair dry?
Nope, only hairdryer.
How often do you wash your hair?
Something like every other day.
How long did you wait until your hair was so long?
Hard to answer, cause it's been long for so long. :D
Are you growing your hair long or think about changing your haircut?
My hair has been long as long as I can remember, I'm so used to it that I don't think I'll ever have the courage to change my haircut dramatically.
Do you have hair extensions?
No I don't.
How often are you going to a hairdresser?
Once or twice a year.
The first thing I'm interested in whether you've already thought of it to modeling?
No I haven't really, and I think I don't even have a reason to think about that :D
If you must choose the prettiest actress, who will win?
Probably Rachel Bilson

Do you like Keira Knightley?
I do! She's amazingly beautiful and a great actress.
Do you like Audrey Hepburn ?
I have to admit I haven't seen any of her movies, can't really say.
which 'character' of the hills do you love most?
Lauren.
Do you like LC's or Olivia Palermo's style?
Both!
What do u think abt Kim Kardashian? Do u like her and her style?
I don't have any strong opinion, I'm not a fan but not a hater.
what's your fave couple on 90210?
Naomi and Liam, though they're not together anymore, but they were so cute!
Do you like "skins"?
Yeah, I've seen all seasons!
Food, exercise & weight
Favorite food?
Tortillas, different salads, chinese food, pizza.
what are your favorite chocolates?
Toblerone white, Milka whole hazelnuts and Kinder schokobons!

Your favorite thing from McDonalds?
Regular hamburger, fries and coke zero.
What is your favourite flavor of tea?
Vanilla or red fruits.
Do you like to cook or bake? What are your favourite recipes?
I do! I'm good at making chicken wok, pasta bolognese and different salads. Now that christmas is near I like baking mince pies and cookies. But my classic favorites are chocolate chip cookies and cocosballs!
Would you post some of your favorite salade recipes they look usually so delicious
I can definitely do that! Maybe I could start posting here some other recipes as well, the ones I usually do, or can do. :-D
How your breakfast, lunch dinner and breaks looks like?/
What do you usually eat during the day?
Breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner and evening snack(s). Normal food, like pasta/rice/potatoes+meat/fish/chicken, vegetables and salads, bread and yoghurt, ice cream and candies. And drinks like tea, milk, coke zero. It varies, but these are like basics.
What did u eat today?
For breakfast I had two slices of bread with cheese and a kiwi, lunch was chicken salad, yoghurt and muesli as snack, and dinner was roast elk, rice and vegetables. And for dessert mince pie, glögg and candies. Hahah, very interesting.

Still trying to gain weight?
Umm yeah I guess so, I haven't really paid much attention on my weight lately, I'm eating properly and counting on that my body is going to it's natural healthy weight.
Would you say you live healthy?
Yeah maybe I would. On my opinion saying no to the foods you love and forcing yourself to do sports you don't enjoy doing is unhealthy. So no, I don't probably eat the best possible nutritious food or do much heavy sports, I eat what I want and do the kinds of sports that I enjoy doing, and they don't happen to be very sweaty. But I'm still feeling healthy.
Do you exercise?
No, at the moment I don't, just the everyday sports. Next year I'll probably start going to pilates, yoga and bodypump again sometimes. Those were the ones I liked back then when I used to go to gym, like year ago.
What is your favourite sport?
Walking our dog, shopping, laughing (good for abs!), dancing. Also pilates, though I haven't done it for a while.
Does all this focus on your weight upset you?
I've got used to it and I understand it's brought up because my weight loss has been visible here on my blog. But to be honest sometimes it does, I don't want to be any kind of adviser on how to lose weight.
Room & Interior design stuff
What inspiration did you use when you decorated your room?
Just some vision in my head, my decorating taste is a bit girly and I've just bought here everything I like.
Please tell me where did you buy your desk and chair.
Desk Muurame and chair I can't remember, some finnish shop like Masku or Isku or something like that, they're all so similar.
do you often clean your room?
I try to keep it clean all the time, so that I don't have to do any major cleaning nearly ever.
Where is your closet in your room?
It's right outside my room. It doesn't really fit in my room, takes too much space.
Can we see more pictures of your room?
Soon I'll post some more room pictures with christmas decorations and my new cushions!
Where did you get the cendles from that are in your "christmas like" photos of your room?
Indiska
where did you get the wooden shelf book?
Ikea
Randoms
Where did you buy your "Secrets diary"?
Ordning&Reda
Do you speak Lithuanian? i have seen you on facebook, and your name is Karolyte Mur... I don't understand...
No I don't, that's a fake account >:l
Have you ever been to luxembourg?
No, but I've heard it's wonderful.
What is your favourite language?
Probably English, though I don't speak it perfectly.
What race of your dog do you have?
Bischon frisé
Were you born in the house you live in right now? Or did you move into this house later? At which age?
I was maybe 5 years old when we moved here, but I've always lived in this same city, just different neighborhoods in it.
Are you bilingual ?
Noope
Did you make your blog layout yourself?
Yes I did. It's made from a basic blogger template, I've changed some parts of the html-code to make it look like this.
Do you like horror films?
Not especially much.
Do you like to talk to your parents if you have a problem or your friends?
Depends on the problem.
How many close friends do you have that you can always talk to and do things with?
Maybe 3 really close ones.
What do you do when you're depressed?
Talk with my friends and do some things that cheer me up. Sometimes if I'm too lazy and depressed I don't do anything, just lay in bed try to sleep and hope that when I wake up everything is fine.
What are your favorite way to spend cozy evenings?
Good food and movies!
What is your ideal temperature?
I like winters cold and summers warm, but if I had to choose one temperature, then some warm summer weather. Not like sweaty one, just warm enough to wear summer clothing.
When do you normally wake up?
Varies, something between 8 am to 11 am.
What do you do first thing in the morning?
Put my contact lenses on.
Does it take you long to get ready in the morning?
It depends, but if I need to go somewhere in the morning it usually takes like 30 min to get ready, but if I'm in a hurry I can get ready in a couple of minutes. If I don't have an early morning then it can take more time, I love long showers, and breakfasts while watching TV or reading paper.
Do you like to plan your days, like a to-do-list or do you prefer to be spontaneous?
If I have to get a lot of things done then I sometimes plan my days with to-do-lists, but I'm mostly just spontaneous.
What is the brand of your phone?
Samsung.


Have you think to start a vlog?
I've thought about it, but I'm not sure yet if/when I'm going to make here video posts.. Hmm, I should get some ideas first..
Are you sure you're gonna answer all these questions?
I hope I answered at least to most of them! :-)


81 Comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rachel Bilson! I thought I was the only one. :)
I think you are such a sweet girl! I love your style and looks! And Im happy that you have started to post more ophten (oftare haha)
hi ♥ wherr did you bought your first shoes from third photo of your favourite shoes? ;>
nice pictures :)
Love the questionnaire! I love your outfit pictures too, especially the beautiful black coat, it's so feminine and pretty.
www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com
Great pictures, love your shoe collection ;)
XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com
omg.. i just waited to see my question with answer and i read the whole post and the previous answer-posts but didnt find my questions... :(
omg.. i just waited to see my question with answer and i read the whole post and the previous answer-posts but didnt find my questions... :(
Que looks!!! Besoss
http://giseleglamour.blogspot.com/
love it!
precioso outfit! wapa!
muakisss
1sillaparamibolso
love the pictures, and that lancome juicy tube seems perfect :)
I love your blog ! You are an awesome ! Everyday I visit your blog, to check that you added new post here. I love your style ! But I want to ask you about something: Where did you buy these amazing black wedges ?
If you want, you can vist my blog about fashion too http://loveandpeaceandfashion.blogspot.com/
This comment has been removed by the author.
Please, can you tell me whats the model of your mobile phone?
Thank you!
Thanks for answering these questions
XOXO,
Get all celebrity fashion here http://outfitidentifier.com/
your heels are amazing. i love your blog and your answers seem so genuine!
you are great)) it's so interesting to read about your life)) try to write more often))
love the looks and all those shoes r hot!
feel free to follow xoxo
twitter: @FASHION_ICE
Thanks a lot <3
kinder) i like kinder!)
hi i know you've finished answering questions but i was wondering if you could please answer this one... i was wondering where did you get the pictures for you blog layout? and was the photo one whole photo, or did you combine it using an editing program..? and i was wondering if you could post the html to your blog layout.? i swear i'm not trying to copy it or anything. sorry to be such a hassle.
Now it's sure! we know everything about you haha!
Mobil Super:)
I love your new header, you made it yourself ?
wow, a lot of questions ;-) thanks for answering!
Take care, xo
it's nice to get know you bit better. btw, loce juicy tubes lipgloss, too :)
Really like these posts :) Its so sweet of you to answer all these questions, must have taken you ages :) You've deinitely inspired me to eat more salads :) xxx
U have same style as me - or similar in some things- :) - I love it, and I love your blog and photos.
I wanted that right gheels on your first photo- mago- but they haven´t my size :(
Hi!
Can you please do a post, where you talk about your Tallinn trip?
this post is so amazing !
i love that your answers sounds so real , not like you planed exactly what you'll say . thi is a kind of naturally and i really love it :)
thank you :*
Hahaha! I love you for doing that, congratulation! I can't wait for notes, which you promised to do. Especially hair toutorials and salat recipes ;)
Gretaings from Poland.
Hassua, oon ihan saman kokonen ku sä (162/45 ja kokoa xs/34) ja ihailen aina sun vaatteita, joista monet on mangosta. Miten, mitenmitenmiten ihmeessä sä saat ne näyttämään noin hyvältä sun päällä ? Mulle mangon xs on ihan liian iso :< Ja ahh noi sun ruutupaidat, oon himoinnu tollasta pitkään mut en oo löytäny sopivia kokoja... But loving your blog, just keep being amazing ! Your blog inspirates me so much, especially the fact that you write in english, as i'm bilingual and here in finland i can't really speak english so it's so sweet to read your blog in english :)
i think you are the perfect girl,literaly! :] amazing person,beautiful with great style and of course,very friendly and lovely ..
can we be friends :D ?!
Thank you so much! So now I'm waiting for posts about your hair and christmas decorations!;-)
missä sä sit käyt töissä jos sulla on varaa tohon kaikkeen? ;oo
look at this blog! she is copying your posts, photos and IDEAS! http://martienna.blogspot.com/
luv your shoes and this blog!!:) oot ihanin
Mistä oot ostanu ne nilkkurit, joka on kenkä kuvissa keskimmäisenä ja rivin keskellä :) ? Sulla on ihania vaatteita ja kenkiä ja oot muutenkin tosi kaunis :) Oon pahoillani etten kirjoita englanniksi, mutta on vähä kiire enkä ehtisi tarkistamaan kieliasua :D
I like <3
http://bonnyswelt.blogspot.com/
I really like your heels with a cork footing (first pic second shoe ;p) :)) did you buy it in some known shop?
And about your putting on weight i think you dont need this, because you look really nice ! and so tiny :)
greetings !:*
You wear contacts? Can you please show your glasses? :)
♥
Wow, I didn't know you wear contact lenses! But it's nice to find out something about your private life. :-) xoxo
What a coincidence that you're inspired by Miroslava Duma! I wrote a post about her a week ago and I'm always astonished by her unblievable confidence and incredible style, you could check out that post at
http://fluorescentlashes.wordpress.com/
have you ever soffered from anorexia? please answer me!
love bett
your blog is so cozy ^_^ thank you for that!
Hi can I just ask, how did you make the image up on the header on your blog? I really want to make something similar! thanks :)
Loved it :)
Your phone is so cute!
Please, try to update more often.
Love,
~ mia
i love this post :) amazing ;)
I loved your answers:) That was fun to readthem all! You're stylisht and very compelling! Good luck!
Boglar
`kinder <33
I love your shoes <3 : )))))
Where is from your "linp in jewels" ? :$
You're great. I mean, it looks like you spend a lots of time to answer all these questions! And I really like you're shoes. ^o^
hi, i have sent you an e-mail. please can you check out your inbox and write back? (: x
wow, a lot of questions. i love love love all your shoes.
http://tqsm.blogspot.com
i love rachel bilson! <3
Thank you for answering all these questions! You should definitely post recipes here! And show us your nail polishes!
Hi I'm sorry to bother you, but those shoes in the second pic in the middle are lovely! I've been looking exactly that kind of shoes for like ages, so could you tell me where are they from? =) thanks so much if you have any time to answer !
wczoraj po raz kilkudziesiąty raz przejrzałam całego Twojego bloga, jestem po prostu zachwycona!
uwielbiam Ciebie, Twój styl!
xoxo, Magdalena ;)
i would love to see some party outfits from you! im really interested how your styling looks when you going out.
can you maybe upload some pictures?
apart from that i just wanted to tell you, that i love your whole blog! hope to see pretty much of you soon :)
Ui vaau super makee banneri tai mikä lieneekään :)
I love your style, you`re so cute :)
i love those black wedges.... and your style is amazing... xx
http://vanityinsanityuk.blogspot.com/
i can only recommend luxembourg. i've lived here my whole life & it's really beautiful, though you can't compare it to New York or some other big place. it's a really nice, small, cosy country.
xoxo
thank you so much for all the answers!!! :)
http://i43.tinypic.com/9bcitg.jpg
Näytätkö omasta mielestä tässä kuvassa lihavalta? Tai muissa sinun vanhoissa kuvissa?
Hi Marianna!
I've question : when you will answer to our questions on FORMSPRING ? I hope you will :) grettings from Poland! xoxo,Nat.
Great post! I'm so happy that you responded to our questions. Thx. :*
Yesterday I was on a Finnish Fair which takes place in Warsaw, every year. It was wonderfull! I bought so many delicious chocolate ( bars Tupla Shuffle, chocolate Fazer) and many other things. It was amazing! <3
Thank you for answering all those questions, I loved reading your answers! :)
How big is your room? I mean, 3metres x 3 metres ?
Can you give us the links of your first blogs?
I love your outfit pictures!
Just adore your blog :)
Thanks for the answers :D
Great answers! :)
I looove the Body Shop.
And nice pictures....and the shoes.
*__*...WOW.
I really like your blog. I will follow you <3
what do you do for a living?
i totally agree with Rachael bilson been best actress... :)
http://bscouting.blogspot.com
I have the same phone.
I think I run a nice blog.
I invite you warmly to me.
http://klaudia-golden-live.blogspot.com/
You're one of my role model! I love your style and your long hair.I think you are very confident-and that's the most important thing for me. The good work.
I LOVE Rachel Bilson! She's amazing!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home