saint river
I decided today to leave the city for a couple of days, summer without visiting our summer house isn't a summer. I packed my things in five minutes, then five hours sitting in a train, and now here I am. This place makes me smile, so many good childhood memories.
Just took some pictures before going to sleep, isn't it beautiful here?
Päätin tänään hetken mielijohteesta jättää kaupungin pariksi päiväksi, kesä ilman mökillä käymistä ei ole oikea kesä. Pakkailin kamani muutamassa minuutissa, ja junamatkan jälkeen täällä nyt ollaan, Pyhäjoella. Nappailin pari kuvaa todisteeksi miten kaunista täällä on, mutta nyt nukkumaan! Huomiseen!




146 Comments:
Ouah ! THIS IS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL PLACE :O
PS : I love your look so much.
It's a wonderful place! wow.
I bet, I will love it too.
This place is amazing!!! :)
WOWWWW
wow amazing ! :] love your blog <3
wow beautiful!
Beautiful and by the Way you are amazing you Look fantastic and you style is undiscribabel
oi että ooot nuin lähellä!!!!:)
Very beautiful place!
It's a gorgeous place! Have a nice break in your summer house :)
Beautiful! Btw, i would love to see what you bought in New York!
xx
http://clarahedman.blogspot.com
it's like a wonderland there :) i wish i could be there too. i looks so magical!
www.leclaudia.blogspot.com
it's great..
it's so beautiful! :D
http://caderno-de-folhas-brancas.blogspot.com/
This is really really amazing!
It's beautiful!
Your photos are gorgeous! That place looks lovely :) x
Such a lovely place!
Oooh G, such a beautiful place!
Magical!
xoxo,
http://fashiondollhousee.blogspot.com/
What a picturesque place to get away to!
♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
A gorgeous place!
wow!! that all looks so great!!
xo
mendesashley.blogspot.com
the last photo is AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!
Check out my blog :
www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com
Vähä kauniin näköset maisemat, onko teillä oma mökki tuolla vai kuinka? :) Ja ootko tuolla yksin? Kesällä on mahtava vähä tehä irtiottoa sekamelskasta ja rauhottua mökkielämässä.. <3
This comment has been removed by the author.
It looks like a amazing place.
More pictures plz!
Lots of love firstclassical.blogspot.com/
I love it :)
oh my god :O this looks like a wonderful place. something like paradise <3 a place of peace and relaxation, where dreams come true :) i know i'm talking very trashy, but the place remembers me of my childhood, especially of disney movies :D
i hope you write more about this paradisical place :)
xo Nadine from ballerinasbun.blogspot.com
Your photography is amazing<33
I really love your blog!
Super lovely blog!
xoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
Tämä on hienoa!
kattyskazka.blogspot.com
such a beautiful place!
http://imaginaryfeather.blogspot.com
Gorgeous!!!
xx Olga
La Petite Olga
КРАСОТА
This is so beautiful! Great photos!
kisses ;*
www.better-in-pink.blogspot.com
AMAZING photos! That place would make me HAPPY too! Enjoy!
it's a-m-a-z-i-n-g !!!
Bloggy Betty ♥ ♥ ♥
Gorgeous pictures!
AMAZING!! <3
so calming and relaxing. ;)
great pics ;)
Kisses
Your blog is so beautiful! :)
You are right! Such a beautiful place! Can't wait to see more ics from there :)
wow this place is so beautiful! ♥
very nice pics!!
kiss from prague
you can check my blog too
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/
Mahtavan näköistä!! :)
www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com
Mahtavan näköistä!! :)
www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com
amazing place! take some more pictures! :)
beautiful place! :)
greetings! :*
Those are just beautiful photos. My brother-in-law is there with his Finnish girlfriend at the moment and they seem to be having the best time! xx
http://little-glitterblog.blogspot.com
wow great !
unbelievly place!
ihana pyhäjoki! aina yhtä kaunis :)
what a beutiful place!
It's really beautiful !!!! Have a great time :)
woooow WONDERFUL !
ihanaahan tuolla aina on kesäaikaan..itsekin menen juuri tuosta ohi silloin kun tulee käytyä tekeen penkkalenkkejä :)
It is beautiful :)
http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/
wow! beautiful place!
Tosi kauniita ja hyviä kuvia! :) Sulla on kyllä tyylikäs ja kiinnostava blogi. Oot todella nätti ja sun asuvalinnat on aina onnistuneita. Hienoa nähdä, miten jaksat nähdä vaivaa blogisi eteen ja olla tyylillesi uskollinen, mikä on muuten upea kaimaseni! ;)
-Marianna
Wow, stunning !!
Can't wait to see what's next :))
Desislava
http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com
nice pics
A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.!!!!!!!
It is really wonderful place.
Where is it? It's a wonferful place !
the beautiful for words!
Krissy xoxo
www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com
OMG! It's amazing! love it <3 Marianna I wish I could meet u one day :) U r my inspiration
it's so beautiful! Magical place
This is truly..stunning!
http://fashion-as-passion.blogspot.com/
Wow, beautiful place, really :)
www.hellomaja.blogspot.com
lovely place..please tell me where it is??? also i wanna know where u'r living (town), cause the pics u always make show a place where i wanna go for the next holiday:)
quite full of awesomeness <3
Ihan törkeen hienoja kuvia! oot taitava ja ihanan rennon näkönen paikka :)
:) wonderful
hihi vai että nui lähellä sitä mökkeillään ::)
Wow, this looks like Wonderland. it's beautiful :)
http://missemilyblog.blogspot.com/
Wow, those photos are amazing, I bet it was so peacful and calm.
http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com
wow, absolutely wonderful!
Ihana tuo vesiputous! Aivan upea!
Wow, beautiful, there is no place like that in germany :(
i really really love your blog :)
Those are absolutely stunning pictures :) Hope you have fun on your break!
WOW !!!!!!!!!!
Wowwww!!you're blog is wonderful!!
I love your dress style and your photo style too!your blog is different from all other ones: you upload photos of you but also photos of the world around you..I love this!
go on this way! :)
I'm waiting for the next post!
ps: if you want visit my new photoblog!
http://photographyforpassion.blogspot.com/
This is AMAZING!
it looks absolutely stunning! xxx
Uskomatonta Pyhäjoella :D Ite asun tässä vieressä Kalajoella ja monia kavereita Pyhäjoella. Upeita kuvia oot kyllä saanut :)
looks amazing!
http://myamericandr3am.blogspot.com/
upee toi eka kuva :-)! ja yks muukin bloggaaja just matkusti tonne jonnekkin :D
perfect!
feel free to follow me (new):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/
feel free to follow me (new):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/
feel free to follow me (new):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/
Beautiful pics!
lollipopcat.blogspot.com
It looks soooo beutiful there I, love the nature and especially I love those romantic places !!!
Greets
http://coco-cobana.blogspot.com/
so beautiful. wish I were there now...
very beautiful view) I wanna live there.
http://reflexionaboutafashion.blogspot.com
Breathtaking!xx
Wow! Would love to have a summer house there...have fun!
Nominated you to the One Lovely Blog Awards. Details on my blog =)
These photos are so, so beautiful!
omg, amazingly beautiful place! Oh, I wanna live there for the rest of my life!:)
Greetings form Poland, Marta
WOW
COOL BLOG!!
http://jula-locanina.blogspot.com/
It's really very beautiful! How is this place calling?
u r so luckly! U really can leave city in 5 min!)
what an amazing place to be.. :) so pretty.
http://apps.facebook.com/konkursy/photo.php?pyt_id=800&uid=100001003989850&zest_id=361 click "like" thank you; *
Amazing! A wonderful way spending some time away from the city...
soooo peaceful! :)
Hey. Your blog is just amazing, it's my favourite blog. Your looks are always so perfect, and you're gorgeous. I visit your blog everyday ! Kiss <3
amazing place
olitko tänään raahessa?oon ihan varma että näin sut kun menit specsaversilta instrumentariumiin!:)
Beautiful place, I would love to go there! :)
hienoja kuvia:)
really beautiful!
those are ypur pic!
amazing!!!
what camera U use?
OH MY GOD! So beautiful!
incrível esse lugar, totalmente lindo!!
You always take such beautiful photos and come across the prettiest landscapes (:
What a lovely place! I wish I could go to somewhere like that!
Beautiful location, I'd like to come here one day
wow, the one with the waterfall is awesome !!
gosh, it looks so amazing! i wish you a really good time (:
where is this place? :)
wonderfull photos <3
http://theseaoffashion.blogspot.com/
Amazing pictures! This place is beautiful
xxx
http://chequematte.blogspot.com/
wow, wonderful views!
xoxo.
Beautifully!
And in lake did not bathe?
What a beautiful place! I've just found your blog thanks to Cocorosa. So now you have a new follower! Beautiful pics!
Ciao,
June
WOW! Seems like a dreamy place...
xx, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com/
beautiful <3
wow looks amazing! stunning pictures!
x
is this is Sweden? It looks similar :)
fairytale...
olitko tänää kokkolan asuntomessuilla? Oon ihan varma et näin sut!:D
awww beautiful! enjoy your little trip
This is really amazing, beautifull and wonderfull. I want to go there.
http://pilgriminparadise.blogspot.com/
The place it's so beautiful! :D I like the photos! :D
WOW!
this place is amazing :)))
kisses*
desperate-for-fashion.blogspot.com
amazing photos <3 I love it :)
great! perfect!
Wow these are so beautiful! What a magical place to be able to escape to!
Love your blog, so glad I found it!
xxoo
imwithbeautiful.blogspot.com
beautiful ♥♥♥
where is it? :-)
lovely dress!
|Oooooow, wow! I really adore that place! Beautiful sunset!
How is your iPhone? I think I'll buy one.
hah, my word verification is WakaOut, nice. This code doesn't like Shakira :)
Have such nice time there!
Beautiful!!!
Очень красиво!(Россия)
wow i love that waterfalls. Where is that?
What a beautiful place!
amazing places!:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home