Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

maxi skirt

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

maxi skirt

I've loved maxi skirt-trend for quite a long time now, but I have thought it's one of those trends that aren't made for me. Today I decided to ignore the voice telling me that. Sometimes it's good to wear something out of your comfort zone, break the habits and probably discover something new of yourself. I discovered a free and airy feeling, but not sure whether it was the silky material of the skirt or the rebel inside of me breaking the habits.
maxi4
skirt
maxi5
maxi3
maxi2
Skirt Zara, heels Topshop, bag Aldo, watch Michael Kors

218 Comments:

1 – 200 of 218 Newer› Newest»
Blogger This is from Matilda said...

I love it!!!!

July 12, 2011 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger ZZ Tomczuk said...

omg! love! :)

xoxo,
www.miikax3.blogspot.com

July 12, 2011 at 1:32 AM  
Anonymous Kathie said...

oh you look always just gorgeous!
could you tell me, where did you get this lovely bag?
greetings from germany! ♥

July 12, 2011 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

mhh no .. i don't like that :/

July 12, 2011 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger bio said...

Where did you buy this orange bag?It's so sweet and beauty <3

July 12, 2011 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I don't even know what you're talking about - you look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G .. fabulous !!!!!!!

July 12, 2011 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger TheFourClosets said...

This look fits you perfectly !
Is this a Celine bag ?

Love Love Love this outfit.

July 12, 2011 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

that skirt is incredible. you always look impeccable.x

July 12, 2011 at 1:44 AM  
Blogger Selma Inkeri said...

maxi-mekko sopii sulle ihan älyttömän hyvin! todella kaunis asukokonaisuus.

July 12, 2011 at 1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god ! You're look gorgeous ! You're my inspiration evry day ! <3

July 12, 2011 at 1:47 AM  
Blogger JanandJill.com said...

This is soooo perfect on you. I love Maxi skirts too and I really like your orange purse.

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

July 12, 2011 at 1:48 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

I loove your skirt!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

July 12, 2011 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger majau said...

Great shoes!

July 12, 2011 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger Jéssica e Ana Paula said...

I think it's not made for me either... but you look good!
Love it!
And the bag color, lovely. I have the same, only in black.

Jess
http://chequematte.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger Rita Carvalho said...

I love it! You look so gorgeous! You need to "repeat" the look! It's a hit! :)

greeting from Portugal! ♥

July 12, 2011 at 1:55 AM  
Anonymous Gabriela said...

You look really pretty! The skirt looks fabouls on you.

July 12, 2011 at 1:55 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Love your bag and skirt!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 1:57 AM  
Blogger Kreuję Swoje Życie said...

So, i have a colorful maxi skirt:) i love it ;)

July 12, 2011 at 2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your bag!!

July 12, 2011 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

The maxi skirt looks good on you :) I'm glad you took a risk because you can pull it off. If we don't take risks in our sense of style, then it will just be boring! I need to pick up a skirt like this.

M.

July 12, 2011 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger Alana Barreto said...

Amo a sua roupa, sua bolsa e o seu sapato!

July 12, 2011 at 2:07 AM  
Blogger leyla said...

WOW!!!!! thanks 4 visiting my blog.
xoxo

FASHION AND LIFESTYLE, new:
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

absolutely stunning! I especially love your accessories xxx

July 12, 2011 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger freyja said...

me too, I always think it will not look good on me because I'm so short but I LOVE it on other people but girl you look amazing in it :)

July 12, 2011 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger Krissy ~ style san san said...

You definitely do suit a maxi skirt, looks fabulous on you!
Krissy xoxo

www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

July 12, 2011 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger kaylaalanhill said...

it looks fantastic!

July 12, 2011 at 2:41 AM  
Blogger Elviira said...

Oij, maxihame sopii tosi hyvin! Kaunis, like always :)

July 12, 2011 at 2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maxi looks amazing on you!

July 12, 2011 at 2:49 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

the entire look is absolutely stunning. i love the bag and the shoes with the boho skirt. you look amazing. so glad to have come across your blog.
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com/

July 12, 2011 at 3:30 AM  
Blogger fifi said...

i want that bag!!

July 12, 2011 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger Temporary:Secretary said...

Gorgeous outfit and nice shoes. How do you walk in them? I have a few pair like this and i wobble like mad. Its not a pretty sight. x

July 12, 2011 at 3:41 AM  
Blogger Brittany Messner said...

I don't know what you've been afraid of, that maxi skirt just suits you PERFECTLY....it really does look amazing, especially the simplicity of the black and white...and not at all frumpy with those great heels!! xx -b.

July 12, 2011 at 3:52 AM  
Anonymous Aubrey Brickzin said...

Keep not following your instinct-- it's gorgeous! Effortless and cool and your heels are such a nice alternative to flats.

July 12, 2011 at 3:55 AM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

OMG! PERRRRRRFECT!

ELENA FROM WWW.LIKEABIRKIN.BLOGSPOT.COM

July 12, 2011 at 4:10 AM  
Blogger In Palace said...

amazing outfit!


In Palace ♥

July 12, 2011 at 4:13 AM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

You are like a garden goddess in that skirt! Adore the tangerine and gold accents.

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

July 12, 2011 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger taryn k. said...

Gorgeous! Love the bag.

www.tarynk.com

July 12, 2011 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger Vida said...

So pretty! I love how you put everything together =) The shoes are amazing!

July 12, 2011 at 5:42 AM  
Anonymous miney said...

gorgeous
3lin

July 12, 2011 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger Erin Allison said...

I loooove the skirt on you. I totally agree about ignoring the voice... I recently did that too :)

July 12, 2011 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger augustalolita said...

lovely outfit and photos!! i adore your bag and skirt <3

July 12, 2011 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Gabi said...

I loved your pics Mariana! And also your looks! amazing :D
xoxo
Gabriella
www.thefashionqueens.net

July 12, 2011 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger AMY LEE said...

you always dress so classy!! i love it =)

July 12, 2011 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Patrycja Tyszka said...

I'm so happy that you broke the habits, because you look amazing!!
greetings :)

July 12, 2011 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Prints And Roses said...

Orange bag is a great touch! Love it!

http://i-shopped-till-i-dropped.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Эльвира said...

oh, you're so wonderful, so beautiful, so fabulous girl! I love your lifestyle, all of your outfits and your greatest blog! I'm your biggest fan, Marianna!

July 12, 2011 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger katerinza said...

perfect look,love you :)

July 12, 2011 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger alice said...

i'm totally in love with the bag!

aliceadalia.blogspot.com

July 12, 2011 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger SL' outfits said...

have you noticed that you have a very long hair?
I love it!
The outfit is awesome, seriously, and I love those high high heels!
xx

July 12, 2011 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger SeaofGirasoles said...

nice bag! love the color!

http://seaofgirasoles.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger BronsonBloopers said...

Very cute heels! Do you ever put those jelly things inside to make them more comfortable? What is your secret? :)

http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger annaa. said...

AMAZING AS ALWAYS! <3

July 12, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maxi dressed definetly works for you. You look great!

Bloggy Betty ♥♥♥

July 12, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vautsi ihana! Maxi sopii sulle täydellisesti <3

July 12, 2011 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

harmi kun et koskaan vastaa kommentteihin.. tietysti ymmärrän et niitä tulee sulle niin kauheesti, ettet mitenkään vois vastata kaikkiin, mut silti ois kiva jos vastaisit ees kysymyksiin :)

July 12, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger ▲Tyna said...

really amazing outfit! the skirt fits you great! and the bag is awesome:))

July 12, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger patrycja said...

love your bracelets:)

July 12, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this maxi skirt is stunning, especially works nicely with these sky high topshop heels


http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

July 12, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3rd photo is so cute

July 12, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Shaki said...

I love maxi skirt. And your bag :-D


shaki-days.blogspot.com

July 12, 2011 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihana asu :-D <3

July 12, 2011 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger evie said...

I think maxi skirt fits to you!

July 12, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger X said...

absolutely love this look!

July 12, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Blond Panther & Louboutin... said...

beautiful.... love this look ;))


COUTURE STREET: Carolines Mode @ Paris http://t.co/QPEmVe2

July 12, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the maxi skirt looks great!

July 12, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Katarzyna Zuzanna said...

I love it! perfect outfit!'

http://balletme.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Estefania Lovelifefashion said...

I love the bag! So beautiful!! The skirt looks really good on you girl.
kisses!!

July 12, 2011 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

you look lovely, and your bag is awesome ♥

http://myamericandr3am.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really nice look :)

July 12, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Kotryna said...

So fabulous!

July 12, 2011 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

This skirt looks amazing on you! I also really like your shoes. They are perfect!

July 12, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger maria said...

oi ihana! i loooove it:)

July 12, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger CARMEN HANSEN said...

Gorgeous shoes!

July 12, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger definitely anna said...

The skirt looks good but the heels are a bit much here... Good to try new things though!

July 12, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

You seriously look great in everything!

xO Kristen
http://thereviewstudio.blogspot.com

July 12, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Mirjam König said...

I'm in love with your orange bag! :)



adelightfuldream.blogspot.com

July 12, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Ida365.fi said...

Voi miten ihastuttavalta näytät! Mullakin on metsästyksen alla musta maksi, mutta en ole vielä löytänyt istuvaa ja sellaista, joka ei ole n. 15cm liian pitkä :- D Tarvii jatkaa etsintöjä...

July 12, 2011 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger isabel said...

i actually love it! and i am probably the only one who thinks that maxi skirts and dresses are much better on smaller girls. i myself am almost 6 feet tall, model size, and i can hardly find a skirt or dress that is long enough for me :/
xx

July 12, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stunning!! I love the way how u write in this post :>
xo

July 12, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger skinnylove23 said...

I'm not a fan of those maxi skirts... but i love ur bag and jewellery:)

July 12, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger J's said...

It looks amazing !

July 12, 2011 at 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did you thought this trend was not made for you???? are you crazy girl?? *.* you look great! :D you should dress like that more often i think ;) it fits to you a lot in my opinion! i love maxi dresses and have copuple of them in my wardrobe ;)

July 12, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Ninni said...

Mulla ihan sama, tykkään maximekoista mut ajattelin ettei ne oo mua varten kunnes maxihelmasen härpäkkeen ostin :>

July 12, 2011 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Martiarti said...

you look fantastic:)

July 12, 2011 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger luthienn said...

well, for me it's not your best outfit, but you still looks good! But for long skirts, I prefer shoes with shorter heels, or without heels ;)

http://luthieenn.blogspot.com

July 12, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Christinaxoyou said...

i don't like that so much, but you are really pretty :-)
more new york pictures please ♥

July 12, 2011 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

If I have to be honest, I'm not a big fan of maxiskirts. But I really like this look and you rock this outfit :)

July 12, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Yaela - I Like Street Style Daily said...

everything looks good on you!
xoxo

July 12, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Emmi said...

great look!you look stunning,I was suprised,because it is really something new,but the combination with the bag and the shoes is really cool.you can really wear a maxiskirt!

July 12, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Nora said...

Ah noi kengät on ihan täydelliset

July 12, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Ejbii said...

amazing outfit!!!! <3

July 12, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous marianna! it's absolutely for you <3

July 12, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Dasha said...

really like your look,especially your heels!!!)
awesome

July 12, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger I love my old Levi's said...

You look amazing ! I'm in love with your heels and bag

http://ilovemyoldlevis.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Libelle said...

haaaah I've bought the same bag in red when i was in poland :D

July 12, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Lou said...

Glad you ignored the voice and went with the maxi skirt. Love how you have made the outfit look simple and have added colour in your accessories.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

July 12, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger KKATWALK said...

I love your watch and ur skirt <3 mm

July 12, 2011 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger sweetestxsins said...

You look nice in it! Have you ever considered selling some items from your closet online? :)
Oh ad how do you stay so slim!!!

July 12, 2011 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger charmant said...

white&black perfect goes for you.

July 12, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger DaVansler said...

you look really great in it :D

July 12, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

well, I do like the skirt on you but I think I would have chosen some wedges :) i loooove that peace bracelet :))

July 12, 2011 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your shoes. I love your style and you are soo beauty. You are my idol ;D

July 12, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Mistä oot tuon laukun hommannut?! TÄYDELLINEN! Samoin hame.. Sun asut on liian täydellisiä :-)

July 12, 2011 at 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't like :/

July 12, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Stunning outfit!
x

July 12, 2011 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

u look amazing!


welcome to my blog :)
http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Reckless Rekha. said...

i agree sometimes you should take the risk and you might end up with a beautiful outsome like yours. You should wear more maxi skirts! lovve hwo you styled it <3

July 12, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Anonymous buy rift account said...

the skirt is to die for!:D

July 12, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Viktória said...

so amazing !

July 12, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Anne-Hélène said...

LOVE YOUR BAG ! :)

July 12, 2011 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

looove this outfit!

July 12, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

love the maxi skirt! i always used to think also they wouldn't suit me, but i wore my sister's navy pleat out last week and i've never felt so feminine!
x
lifeofrosalie.blogspot.com

July 12, 2011 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Marlena said...

You look amazing! I love this bag! :)

July 12, 2011 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I love it! very beautiful look :D

http://saruliru.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Katta said...

i agree. you're right!

July 12, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Polly said...

Wow, this set is absolutely amazing! The bag is the perfect accent! Love it :)))

http://pollysboudoir.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Audrey Marianne said...

You are really AMAZING with this skirt ! & I'm in love with your jewelry & your bag *-*.

July 12, 2011 at 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got the same problem with maxi skirts. I love them but I'm not brave enough to wear them :)
But I think you pulled it off very well, especially with those amazing killer heels :D

http://missemilyblog.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are so beatiful . I love watch your blog . For me you're a professional at what you do. : )

July 12, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this!!! You look amazing in a maxi skirt!! :)

I believe people should be able to wear whatever they like, no matter whether they think it wouldn't suit them. Like, I wear orange and I'm a redhead, it's usually something people wouldn't do but I still do and love it :)

Gem x
www.twinklebug.com

July 12, 2011 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger kasiaroni said...

I love it!

July 12, 2011 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Aleksandra Orin said...

Where U bought that bracelets?

July 12, 2011 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Aleksandra Orin said...

;]

July 12, 2011 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Anonyymi said...

Hyvältähän tuo näyttää! Jokohan mäkin uskaltautuisin kokeilemaan maksiihametta ekaa kertaa. Ei oo mullakaan vaan tuntunu oikein omalta jutulta. (--:

July 12, 2011 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your outfit!
So cute and chic!

Love love your bag, amazing color!


You have nice blog, maybe we can follow each other?

Let me know what do you think.


xoxo

Antonia

July 12, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great!!!

Show us, what did you bought in NY!! :D

July 12, 2011 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Love your outfit! :)

July 12, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger nakedqueen said...

great heels dear..
love it so much
and your skirt..
look beautiful

July 12, 2011 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie;-) I'm also not sure if I like it, but sometimes everyone need a change.
I check your blog every day hoping, that this time I will see a new post. Don't let me down tomorrow!:D
Magda

July 12, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing bag and skirt!

July 12, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

wow, you look great! and those heels are gorgeous :)

July 12, 2011 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

so you really walk with 15cm heels through the park? wow.

July 12, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

Do you know if this bag is also available ?
because, i think i'm in love !
Great look !

July 12, 2011 at 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fabulous! (as always :))

greets from germany :)
http://gioiadellavita.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Angelika said...

so pretty <3 you look great!

www.angelika--blog.blogspot.com

July 12, 2011 at 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks gorgeous !
really you're my inspiration even if i'm only 15 haha :)
greetings from belgium ♥

July 12, 2011 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Merve said...

Ohh love this outfit! x

July 12, 2011 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Zuzana said...

You look gorgeous in this skirt! and I lov your heels :)

July 12, 2011 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Cocoloni said...

You looks great ! Love your shoes and your skirt :D
Xx http://cocoloni.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

I love it like all your looks. Amazing as always. JUST AWESOME :D
xoxo

July 12, 2011 at 6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pakko sanoo, että muhun ei kyllä toi oikeen iske. :< mutta nätti tyttö oot muuten!!

July 12, 2011 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Ceyda said...

lovvvvvvve it :)

July 12, 2011 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Matea said...

love it!! looks great on you!

xoxo

http://sweetmouse24.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger YinGSaran said...

aww! look gorgeous!
love your skirt

http://yingsaranporn.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it looks so adorable on you! :)
First I thought "OMG, what the hell?! Maxi skirts looks a little bit too strange" but now... :D time changes people! I think now it looks very girly and cute!

xoxo

July 12, 2011 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

amazing bag!!
where I can buy it??

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

see my blog please:)

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You looks amazing! <3

July 12, 2011 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

Great style! Follow you :)

July 12, 2011 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

The skirt + the heels = ♥ You look amazing!

July 12, 2011 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger moja ciekawość said...

you look amazing!!! :*

July 12, 2011 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Keep Fashion- Fernanda Vasconcellos said...

Love it!
Very very pretty!
Congratulations!
Kisses
Fer
http://keepfashion.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger RoochAuu said...

Wow i love the bag and shoes!! :D <3

http://roochauu.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Joanna said...

I love this skirt! What size are you wearing? xx

July 12, 2011 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow those heels are amazing! i really wish i had your wardrobe, i love everything you wear! You really suit that maxi skirt too <3 i really love your blog! xx

July 12, 2011 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Quila said...

I love your outfits :) Maxi skirt is great ! :)

July 12, 2011 at 8:58 PM  
Anonymous m said...

i don't like the skirt.

July 12, 2011 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger closetdream said...

Like it! <3

July 12, 2011 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Inly Fragile said...

I love your shoes <33

xoxo
miss-inly.blogspot.com

July 12, 2011 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

this outfit is perfect for you!

http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Sharlxo said...

you look amazing, you should definatly invest in some more maxi, you look amazing and your legs look so long!!
your really gorgeous, im so jealous!

sharlxo.blogspot.com

July 12, 2011 at 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://hadriana.blogg.no/
pictures of shoes from NewLook
check out

July 12, 2011 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I dont really fanatic but on you it's perfect ! great look

July 12, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tää tekee sun blogista vähän tyhmän ku et ikinä vastaa MIHINKÄÄN kommenttiin :( voisit vaikka poimii jotai kysymyksii sieltä? koska oot niin "etäinen" ku suhun ei saa mitää kontaktii :/ muuten ihanii postauksii vaatteit ja oot tosi kaunis! :)

July 12, 2011 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Aga said...

I love <3

July 12, 2011 at 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Eva said...

I don't like maxi skirts, but it looks very nice on you! Everything looks great on you:)
But your heels, OMG. They're always so high. Are they just for the picture or do you walk all day on them?

July 12, 2011 at 10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are these rings from? greetings from germany:)

July 12, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Orchid said...

I love it I have the same skirt XO Eve

http://orchid-orchidea.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Alina Gleyzer said...

Wow! It`s really good!;-) Specially with this hight heels.

July 12, 2011 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Alina Gleyzer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 12, 2011 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Bec said...

it looks so so good on you! i was the same way because i'm short but i finally tried them and now i'm addicted :)

July 12, 2011 at 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gooosh u re so beautiful aaand i love your watch :)

July 12, 2011 at 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AnsQ
laukku on aldosta se lukee ihan selvästi!

bag is from aldo!!!

July 12, 2011 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Katrin said...

i really love it! it looks beautiful and i love all your bracelets and rings!

kisses from germany!
Katrin
Vintage & Vanilla, Darling!

July 12, 2011 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ficou muito linda! =D

July 12, 2011 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger STYLE said...

I love your blog !
You're beautiful :-)

July 12, 2011 at 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Liliane said...

I think flat shoes suit better!! Don't u think?

July 12, 2011 at 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you make a photo were are you live now? room in hotel and hotel.
sorry, i can little english.
P.S this is my first comment.
Ilove your blog. You are a big inspiration. I love your room, hair and style. Two weeks ago first I watched your blog. I watched this blog 2 or 3 hour. I saw everything your posts and outlest. My favourite post is about your room. :)
You are my inspiration! :)

SORRY, I CAN LITTLE BE ENGLISH! :D

July 12, 2011 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger libl said...

Love the skirt! I tried the same one on a couple of days ago, and wasn't sure about it. I think I'll go buy it now!

http://letitbelabelled.blogspot.com

July 13, 2011 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Mela said...

I really love every piece in your outfit!! Amazing...:)
Mela xx

http://melamusings.blogspot.com

July 13, 2011 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look fab, it's always nice to try new things :)

July 13, 2011 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger LisasRuby said...

You looko gorgeous! The maxi skirt trend looks great on you!

xx

http://lisasruby.blogspot.com/

July 13, 2011 at 2:22 AM  
Anonymous Chloe said...

definitely pulling it off. love the outfit! :)
could you tell me what model the watch is?

July 13, 2011 at 3:37 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Maxi skirts are not really my thing either, but this outfit just looks lovely !!

xoxo
lapetiteprincesseb.blogspot.com

July 13, 2011 at 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so pretty !

July 13, 2011 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Elena said...

I completely agree than we should try smth new from time to time and not to be scared of experiments! You prove THIS WORKS!!! ;)

July 13, 2011 at 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Alexa said...

i loveeee this outfit.

July 13, 2011 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Irusja said...

I love the outfit! The accessories are amazing!

http://inelegancewetrust.blogspot.com/

July 13, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

This is beautiful! The maxi skirt looks great on you!

July 13, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Lisa said...

My question has nothing to do with your post, I just wanted to ask you something about Paris. You wrote how much you love the city so could you please give me some tips where to go shopping etc. ?
I'll be there next week :)

July 13, 2011 at 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Mia said...

I totally love your shoes... Unfortunately we don't have Topshop here so it sucks. And my mum wouldn't let me walk around with such high heels! ah ah

I love the skirt! It looks so good on you, trust me!

July 13, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Mónica C. Welton said...

Love the shoes!
you look good on a maxi skirt!


Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

July 13, 2011 at 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Ania said...

You look great in this dress!
Really! I love this outfit.

July 13, 2011 at 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey that skirt was made for you. You look stunning!
Lol unleash your inner rebel.
Love your blog as always.
PS. New York looks fab!

July 13, 2011 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

god you look gorgeous in it!

July 13, 2011 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Yours Truly said...

That outfit is to die for! Simply gorgeous! <3

http://yourstrulysimona.blogspot.com/
-xoxo

July 13, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your bag.

July 14, 2011 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Heyy,
from where is you *feather* Ring ?
You didn´t write from where you accesoriers are :(
and you are very pretty and a beauty..
XOXo

July 14, 2011 at 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your skirt and your blog too :) i'll surey follow your blog, i hope you'll do the same!
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2687271/piterbelfy
http://piterbelfy.blogspot.com/

July 15, 2011 at 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, how high are your heels?

July 15, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger katjes said...

i don't like this AT ALL but still love you : D

July 15, 2011 at 9:00 PM  
1 – 200 of 218 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home