new york city
Now I finally sit on the bed in my hotel room with my macbook and have some time for blogging. So many things have happened. Many of you asked why I am here, I'll tell you that in the next post! First some random pictures from my trip.
Nyt viimein aikaa päivittää blogia. Monet kyselivät miksi tänne matkustin, siitä kuulette seuraavassa postauksessa.. Ensin vähän satunnaisia kuvia matkalta!


Shoe shopping. I felt a little sorry for the girl in Steve Madden store bringing me the right sizes, I tried on almost everything. Finally I chose these light beige suede wedges and a pair of glittery sandals. I think these will look great with the new feather bag!
Kenkäshoppailua Steve Maddenilla. Sääliksi vähän kävi myyjätyttöä, joka mun kenkäkokoa varastosta ravasi hakemassa, niin monet parit tuli soviteltua. Lopulta sain kuitenkin tehtyä päätöksiä ja näiden wedgejen lisäksi mukaan lähtivät glitterisandaalit.
Independence day 4th of July. The fireworks that exploded over the Hudson river were amazing. Streets were crowded and the atmosphere was indescribable.
Itsenäisyyspäivän ilotulitukset. Kadut olivat täynnä ihmisiä, Amerikan liput liehuivat ja tunnelma oli sanoinkuvaamaton! (Eikä kukaan ollut kännissä!?)
Beautiful sunset view near my hotel. Even when the sun goes down weather is still hot.
Auringonlasku hotellini lähikorttelissa. Vaikka aurinko laskee ei kuumuus katoa!
I fell in love with Central Park. It's hard to believe that in the middle of all this traffic and chaos there is a peaceful place like that.
Rakastuin Central Parkkiin. Vaikea uskoa, että keskellä kaikkea kaaosta on näin rauhallinen jättipuisto.
In the Metropolitan Museum was an exhibition that showed Alexander McQueen's works and designs. I wish they had allowed cameras there. It was all dark and scary, candles lid the rooms and spot lights were lighting the dramatic dresses. It was obvious he had got lots of inspiration from horror movies. This was really worth seeing, Alexander McQueen was a genius!
Metropolitan Museossa oli menossa Alexander McQueenin näyttely. Harmi ettei saanut kuvata. Oli ihan pimeää, kynttilät valaisivat huoneita ja spottivalot oli kohdistettu dramaattisiin mekkoihin. Näki kyllä hyvin että McQueen oli saanut paljon inspiraatiota kauhuleffoista.








128 Comments:
I was at the Alexander McQueen exhibition too! It was so awesome I even bought the book!
You're so lucky you saw the 4th of July fireworks. I couldn't do the same here in San Francisco.
Can't wait to know why you're in NY.
Have a great time in NY.
I'm sooo jealous! I Love NY and I've never been there... but someday I will :) Have fun and I hope to hear more about your wonderful trip!
Love, D <3
Hope you really enjoy your trip! And take lots of pictures xxx
great pics! I was in New York in 2007 and I really love it!
Check out my blog:
ABATABA GIVEAWAY!!
ABATABA GIVEAWAY!!
ABATABA GIVEAWAY!!
Elena from www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com
Siis mistä lähtien sulla on ollu yli 12 000 lukijaa?? Mitä hel-vet-tiä :D Ihan sikana :D wow mistä ne on tullu!
This looks like so much fun! New York is so gorgeous.
http://fleeting-moments.blogspot.com/
would love to one day go to nyc! so lucky you got to see AMcQ savage beauty!!
nice to hear from you finally! can't wait for more details ;) have another great day in NY!
fantastic shoes)
the shoes are great. and so is your blog!
i <з shoes
Beautiful picture of sunset! Have a great time in New York!
xx Olga
La Petite Olga
Beautiful photos of the fireworks! Absolutely Gorgeous!
www.alexandrasphotography.com
Oi kuulostaapa ihanalta lomalta! :) Ja noi kengät on upeat, onko noi hyvät jalassa?
http://katariina-sunkissed.blogspot.com/
Breathtaking photos of the fireworks. Totally in love. www.alexandrasphotography.com
take a lots of pictures!:)
soooo amazing NYC:)
see my blof if you want:)
http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/
http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/
http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/
lovely :) I'm looking forward on the next post. can you take a photo of you room, :)
NY is my DREAM!
LOVELY SHOES. <3
BIG KISS! :*
beautiful pics... ;)
love the shoes ;)
STREET STYLE: Olivia PALERMO @ Palais de Chaillot http://t.co/iFn6gD7
I'm going to NY in three weeks, so your post is such an inspiration!
Very nice dress:) http://shu84.blogspot.com
Totally in love. Beautiful pictures! And I love these shoes! I'm looking forward on the next post.)
Oh! I love it, i want to go to NY! :)
love ur shoes
beautyful pictures :)
I think I know why you're there ;p With other 5 bloggers, isn't it? Some interesting projekct I would be I hope ;)
Yeah :) Amazing photos! I'm waiting for more pictures with you! :)
Ihanat wedget! Ps. mä vähän oon kateellinen kun olet siellä :D
lovely photos. i hope you are having a great time in the city. also, those shoes are amazing!
Minkä ikäinen sinä olet? :)
I need more more more :D I want to know hom did you look , what did you wear
aww you got to spend the 4th of july in nyc, that's awesome :)
I love the shoes you bought!
great pics !
Very beautiful photos. A wonderful city!
I madly like your blog. Continue its messages in the same spirit.
P.S. Update as it is possible is more often.
beautiful pics!
chocolateandhoneyblog.blogspot.com
I LOOVE YUR BLOG!
Ohh! ILNY ! -jealous-
Oon niiiin kateellinen! Alkaa melkein itkettää ku kattelen noita kuvia, oon niin ikävä :-(
Oon niiiin kateellinen! Alkaa melkein itkettää ku kattelen noita kuvia, oon niin ikävä :-(
love the pictures! they really make me wanna go there too!
It all looks so incredible in your pictures! Looking forward to seeing some more of your trip!♥
Adorable shoes!
love the shoes!
http://myamericandr3am.blogspot.com/
You are lucky. I dream to go to NY! Amazing photos <3
beautiful, very beautiful shoes))
http://sv-tanya.blogspot.com
omg, beautiful wedges! <3 :) and ny <3 i love!
and the fireworks ...:) for me it was in warsaw:) opportunity? Official inauguration of Polish Presidency in the EU Council. Beautiful :)
kisses ;*
see ya :)
I'm so jealous! ;)
wow, the shoes are wonderful. damn, you made me realize of how much I am missing new york. I left my heart there. so beautiful!
i'm curious what's the poit of your trip to NY?! i'm so jelous, would loooove to go there too now!! :D and such a beautiful wedges you've bought!! :D love them!
give us more pics pleeease :)
kisses from Poland ;*
Amazing shoes and picutures, I love them.
I want to go to NYC !!! haha
You're a luck girl
http://ilovemyoldlevis.blogspot.com/
IHANAT kengät..<3 en kestä
Wow, amazing photos!
x
love the shoes on the picture
apuaaa ihania kuvia!!! <3
www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com
McQueen <3
love the pictures ;)
http://sofijaas.blogspot.com/
mmm <3 great wedges
Oh, I envy you! We very much look forward to the next post. Btw. beautiful shoes.
you are so luckyyy... the central park and the firework are so beautiful
looks like youre having a great time! Love the shoes! xx
little-glitterblog.blogspot.com
gorgeous photos, I would really appreciate if you can answer this question soon, what kind of camera do you have ? :) :)
tjose shoes look awesome.. :) and Alexander McQeen, oh I believe u visited that exhibition! :) I wanna see more pics :)
http://fashionfairyblog.blogspot.com
Gorgeous wedges! I agree with you. They'll look so good with your new bag from Topshop :)
And I really want to go to NY too.
cool! i like your story hahah
http://theygoinghollywood.blogspot.com/
what a nice wedges :)
i'm so jealous you got to go to NY!
amazing photos! the fireworks look beautiful!
and wow, i wish i can go see the alexander mcqueen designs!
great photos
good luck in NY
Amo suas fotos e amo Nova York!
i'm jealous :( i hope i will go there someday, like you!
xo
ei vitsit, mäki haluun matkustaa new yorkiin ! :D
New york on aivan sairaan ihana paikka, mukaan lukien central park!
Fireworks and McQueen <3
x
fusels.blogspot.com
Those wedges are gorgeous and the fireworks look so beautiful! :)
Gem x
www.twinklebug.com
Everything looks so amazing!!
nice :)
Oh my god i looove the shoes!! Have a good time in New York :)
I always love your photos so much.:) Can't wait to find out why you went to NYC, haha!
Looks great! :)
pls vote for my dress:
http://dancing-in-shoes-all-over-the-world.blogspot.com/ !!!
hei ootko huomannu seuraavaa:
http://www.fashionscarfboy.com/2011/07/best-of-week_07.html
susta tykätään jo maailmanlaajusesti! :)
New York is definitely on my list of places to see! That's so cool that you were there for the Fourth of July!
xO Kristen
http://thereviewstudio.blogspot.com
awesome pics, you´re soo lucky to be there! can´t wait for the reason :)
LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
Love the shoes!
Marianna, you are really cruel you don't want to tell us why you there!:D I'm waiting
I love NY & your shoes! :)
amazing photos! so jelous! xx
I am so jealous looking at all your beautiful photos! I'd love to visit NY! Those shoes look gorgeous btw xx
I am really dreaming of New-York and exhibition!Your photos are amazing!
come to my blog
dashasfashion.blogspot.com
Wow, hope you're having a great time, can't wait to hear more about your trip! The McQueen exhib sounds wonderful x
It's amazing city
beautiful pictures and i love these shoes!
Best wishes from Germany
Angela
http://angelitowayoflife.blogspot.com/
I'm in love with this shoes ♥♥♥
i love this BLOG ♥
http://bialystoklife.blogspot.com/
I'm so jealous !!!!!! I really love NY
I very like these photos. I´ve never been to New York and I want to visit it =D
Oooi vähänkö haluaisin päästä tuonne näyttelyyn! Tai edes New Yorkissa joskus käväisemään. Varmaan hienoo oli olla siellä itsenäisyyspäivänä. (: ?
Hey Marianna i love your new shoes so beautiful and i am seriously that look great on you:)
Xoxo Tülin have a good day in New york city ;))<3
Sandália linda! Anciosa por mais post! Beijoo =D
The shoes lookes so great!
upeet kengät! :)
OMG Im so jealous. Looks amazing!
Gorgeous pictures, wish i was there!
Love your blog and love your style!
Any advice you can give to someone who's just started blogging?
http://letitbelabelled.blogspot.com/
So wonderful!
Lovely photos x
Do you have cellulite? And if you do, what do you use to treat it.
love your new pair of shoes.
what the hell ! i mean i love your whole blog :D
can't await your next entry !
i hope you will have a great time in big apple.
kind regard from Berlin
Lovely pictures. I'm so jealous the McQueen exhibition must be great!
I MET YOU IN THE SUBWAY TODAY (:
and it was a pleasure to see you here in NYC. i really hope you enjoy your stay!
Increibles las fotos que haces marianna!! Te seguiré siempre. Bss.
omg you were like 2 blocks away from me! (the met) ahh i wish we could hang out and shop!<3
Oot vaan ihan tajuttoman upea!ihana blogi! käy äänestämässä> http://nelly.com/fi/designyourdress/?obj=qSFVGRyVHDG1dQiohpV2tbARAvApNId2YjMey0y6C5vdISHq6bfp#Gallery
amazing ♥ pictures
like the shoes !!!
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/
very nice ;D
http://imberlin.blogspot.com/
Amazing pictures ! :)
I went at the exhibition as well, I wish I could have taken some photos, it was amazing.
Hope you're having the best time in NYC !
Kisses,
C.
http://cbcmg.blogspot.com
Hih, ollaan oltu sit samaan aikaan NYCissä! :) Missä olit kattomassa ilotulitusta, kun kuvissa näkyy noita rakennuksia? Me oltiin ihan rannassa Hell's Kitchenissä ja äimisteltiin kans upean tulituksen lisäks sitä, miten ihan tosissaan kukaan ei ollut kännissä ja miten hienosti järjestelyt toimi, kun porukkaa tosiaan oli reilummanpuoleisesti. Ps. Toi hotellin lähimaastokin näyttää tosi tutulta... ;)
nice pictures and i want to go to ny,too.
:)
Can't wait to see more photos!
Can't wait to see more photos!
Wow, the photos of the firework are amazing :O
So beautiful fireworks! And shoes...:-) I like Steve Madden so much.
Good luck! I hope, you have fun in NY.
beautiful..... very nice pics ENJOY ;)
http://magmoiselle.fr
your outfit is so beautiful. i am also very jealous of your trip to new york. i am dying to visit
thechicblonde.blogspot.com x
absolutely gorgeous pictures! looks like you had a wonderful time. I always enjoy reading your blog. have a great week!!
~Mel
Great photos! Love the shoes and the pics of the firewors look amazing. So lucky to be in New York, fancy swapping places.
Hope you're having a great time.
http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com
What a beautiful pictures ! NY OMG
Elisaღ
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home