always with me
My bag used to be a real mess, before I found these transparent make up/whatsoever-bags. Ordning&Reda solved my problems! I have a smaller one for make up and bigger one for other things I always carry with me.

iPhone, earphones, bus card, keys, passport, calendar/memo, hair things
- Lancome Color Ideal foundation, juicy tubes lipgloss
- Dior eyeshadow palette
- Lumene eyebrow gel and pencil, excellength mascara, liquid eyeliner
- Eyelash curler
- Make up store cover all mix (new, but I'm already in love!!)
- Kiko nailpolish in summery coral
I got inspiration for this post from Taghrid, she is a blogger but also a really successful photographer! You can check out her make up essentials here.
Her lovely blog: http://www.taghrid.cc/





100 Comments:
nice stuff :))
http://myamericandr3am.blogspot.com/
i love this post!!
Www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.cometoffashion.blogspot.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
i like!
xx
Beautiful items ans nice wallet!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
oops *and ...
I keep a little Cath Kidston pouch in my bag of essentials to keep things organised, and so I can always grab the essentials!
what a great idea :) but I doubt I could ever be so ordered -_-
It's funny because i have the same things in my bag.
And I follow you on twitter because you're my inspiration. Look, ... <3
i love dior make-up! bought myself my first dior foundation and i love it
wanna check out my look? looking forward!
xoxo
www.lady-pa.blogspot.com
looks really good sorted! :)
adelightfuldream.blogspot.com
great idea with these transparent bags! I also have problems with things in a bag XD so I try your way!;)
nice ! really nice!
Check out my blog :
www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com
Varmaan tosi käteviä noi pussukat! Pitää varmaan itekin alkaa käyttämään <:
olisi kiva jos kirjottaisit meille suomalaisille sitä suomea myös :) itsekin kun varmaan olet suomalainen?
Such a cute and practical makeup purse!
♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
great post.... love the cltch ;D
i have the same pencils ;)
http://magmoiselle.fr
Loved, and love your make up essentials!
Great to see how people organise their bags! The clear mini-bags are a really good idea.
x Michelle | thefeatherden.net
i love all your high end make up!
definitely gonna vouch for this plastic wallet, its os handy, i prefer my handbag organised!
Krissy xoxo
www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com
I love your mirror! It's so cute!
Check my blog too http://caderno-de-folhas-brancas.blogspot.com/!
greetings from portugal!
with love,
Rita*
This bags look great! I started separate my stuff in the bag too! It's really good idea and I'm not losing anything :))
WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM
Kisses!
Useful post
thanks :)
Hehe so nice. :) But in my case these bags would stay messy too after some time :P
Im so tempted to try a lancombe foundation, I wish i could be so organised! x
I need these transparent bags too, I´ve got a bag for different useful things but a transparent bag makes life easier :D
Beautiful! Where did you get the transparent purses? I need to know, where you get them!
If you like visit my little blog :)
http://fashion--kitchen.blogspot.com/
Uwielbiam czytać twojego bloga i oglądać twoje niesamowite zdjęcia. Czekam na nowe zdjęcia tym razem pokoju. Pozdrawiam Paulina :*
I love to read your blog and see your amazing photos. Waiting for new pictures this time of peace. Yours Paulina: *
my bag is so messy too, I should get something like this.
love your blog by the way!!
http://heather-studsandlace.blogspot.com/
it looks very interesting!
with love from Russia xx
http://stasydedosha.blogspot.com/
very effective! i will try it too :) in my bag dominates the mess ! thanks mariannan :)
xo Nadine from ballerinasbun.blogspot.com
great collection!
this is such a good idea, im stealing it >:D hehehe
sharlxo.blogspot.com
That is so smart! I should get one of those too because I never find anything in my bag..that is probably a common problem for girls, haha.. :D
wow what a great idea!!
i have to try it
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/
i love your cosmetics
The idea of transparent bags is great!
Nice stuff in your bag(s). I like the cosmetic stuff :)
Hello, from whom is "Make up store cover all mix"? I search for some good concealors. I found a good one, but don't want to pay 25€ for just one. So it would be great if you answer me.
_________
http://fahnies.blogspot.com/
En tiedä vastaatko kommentteihin, mutta yritän kuitenkin. Millaista tuo lumenen eyeliner on? Miten pysyy, onko helppo tehä rajaukset? :)
wow. love it.great idea. I need sthn like that as well, my bag is always sooo messy and everything is like flying around in there :D
Love the photos, you always have the nicest and cleanest ones.:) I love how organized your bag is, I definitely need to work towards that.(; Also, love your Muji pencil case.(:
Ou, what a lovely set up! I love how simple and clean these bags look, especially the pencil box. Simplicity at its finest ;)
I really enjoyed browsing though Taghrid as well, what a great blogger.
M.
can you please tell me where did you buy those colorful pens?
-A.
I love Muji. I was fortunate to find one when I went over to the Philippines, out of all things I could get I bought an agenda! But nonetheless I love their stuff!
marianna, you seriously remind me of olivia palermo.
so cute)
so nice!!!
http://mardemi-katuuush.blogspot.com/
very nice!
xoxo
нравится все
Moi marianna! sun blogi on ponkassu mun lempopariykköseks nyt viime aikoina. ihan supermahtavaa että postailet nykyään useemmin, eikä mua ainakaan häiritse yhtään et kirjotat englanniksi :)
keep up the good work, you are amazing.
Really nice bags :)!
http://fashionfreakwithheart.com
I'm soo happy, beacuse you write a lot of new posts . LOVE XOXO
That's a great way to organize things :)
http://imaginaryfeather.blogspot.com/
wow, great organisation, loving all these little plastic bags
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
I just found your blog, and i must say: I love it!
Miks ihmeessä kuljetat PASSIA mukanas??! Sehän pitäis just säilyttää jossain varmassa paikassa ettei se vaan mee hukkaan, ois nimittäin aika paha juttu jos joku onnistuis varastamaan sen...
I need a bag like this too! :)
sulla on aivan ihana tyyli ja rakastan sun hiuksia, oot nii kaunis :)
i love your blooog!!!!!!!!!
feel free to follow me(new):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/
feel free to follow me(new):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/
feel free to follow me(new):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/
feel free to follow me(new):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/
Marianna hei kun sun äidinkieli on suomi niin herran jumala kirjota nyt meille suomalaiselle suomeks englanti tulee liikaa joka paikkaan.Vitsi oot niin muodikas ilmestys että huhuhu mulla on kanssa leuassa luomi kun sulla ja samassa kohassa täytyy olla ilonen siitä no ei (:
This post has been removed by the author.
Brilliant post, I love the idea of keeping your bag organised with these clear bags such a good idea! :-) And your new wallet is beautiful x x
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL THE NUMBER OF THE NAILPOLISH?
LOVE YOUR BLOG !
I love it, that you post so often lately! I always enjoy reading your blog, you have a great eye at capturing your everyday life on photos! I've noticed, that your english has improved a lot, you started to write more clearly now, good job! Keep it up :)
This is amazing..I was thinking sandwich bags for my handbag but you've inspired me big time!
this is a cool solution but not for me.. i couldn't have that kind of bags in my bag and have to find something everytime i want to take it off of my bag... ^^ but looks anyway cool i think ;)
Hei ; I am French and I just wanted to say to you that I like your blog and that you are Magnificent! I think that you would be a Wonderful friend. Kisses Kisses from Lyon to France ♥ :).
Hei ; I am French and I just wanted to say to you that I like your blog and that you are Magnificent! I think that you would be a Wonderful friend. Kisses Kisses from Lyon to France ♥ :).
Hei ; I am French and I just wanted to say to you that I like your blog and that you are Magnificent! I think that you would be a Wonderful friend. Kisses Kisses from Lyon to France ♥ :).
That's a really smart idea. I love the way things are categorized and everything has it's place. That wallet is gorgeous <3
memyselfandbobb.blogspot.com
nice things))
Amazing idea, I'm copying this!
lollipopcat.blogspot.com
Ihana postaus, jälleen kerran :))
:) nice
this is a cool idea, may have to get some of these and do the same!
Why do You usually (for me always) have this same hair? U have really nice blog, so good luck, keep it! Good idea with this things.
could you please visit formspring <3
nice idea
Great post!
miss-inly.blogspot.com
Love the post - as usual - and also i gotta say im thrilled taht you're posting frequently!
Muah !
Great system you've got there! :)
Love your blog! :D
//www.mmeerriiaamsss.blogg.se
nice color of nail polish
love it. i want to do a post like this. how inspiring!
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com/
cool!
fashionshiver.blogspot.com
Söpöä kamaa kanniskelet! Tuo cover all mix on kyllä ihan ässä ja mukana omassa meikkipakissa aina! Tykkään siitä varsinkin meikkivoiteeseen sekoitettuna! 8)
Loving your blog!
really nice idea :)
Laura
http://laurawho0.blogspot.com/
vitsi muuten käteviä tollaset!
iv started to do the same my bag is a complete and utter mess xxxxxx
mmm, I like Ordning&Reda, I bought my case for Macbook there) nice)
cute and clever! i need to more organized, my handbag is a mess!
hotchildsummerinthecity.blogspot.com
good idea, thanks for sharing!!
Can I ask, wherr did u get those transparent bags? I'm looking for these, but I canť find it! =) thx =))
You have amazing stuff ! and very beautiful photos :)
I want your white I pHone !!!
Kiss
http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/
Love this. I keep small bags in my purse too :)
where can I get the transparent bags?
I'm still in school, and your pencil cases reminded me of something. Do you know where I can get good quality bags that I can take to school, that will keep all my books neat and in order? I have a hugeeeee backpack because i have shoulder aches but I'd like to have a bag that looks nice, but is still comfortable and will keep my books safe! ;) any suggestions? And not just mariannan, but if anyone else is reading this too!
http://livelifenow1994.blogspot.com/
Just found your blog! Its darling:) Loving these see-through bags, I could really use them. It would help make finding things in the bottom of my purse so much easier!
Your newest follower <3
Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com
nice things :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home