Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

nyc shopping, part one

Sunday, July 24, 2011

nyc shopping, part one

nyshopping6
Small bracelets from Topshop and SoHo street sellers
nyshopping13
Orange bag from Aldo
nyshopping1
Denim shorts Zara, striped shorts Forever21
nyshopping4
Jeans from Hollister. Only jeans I use these days are from Hollister so I had to buy a new pair, they have the best models I've ever tried on.
nyshopping5
Dress and jumpsuit, both Forever21
nyshopping14
Shower gels and body lotions from Victoria's Secret
nyshopping11
I bought lots of cute and comfy underwear from Victoria's Secret, here's just a few!
nyshopping8
nyshopping9
These ballerinas from Gap are perfect to keep in my bag if I'm wearing high heels and there's a risk my feet will start hurting

// Btw, love this hat FrouFrouu posted about! I'm craving for more hats, she read my mind! Nadia is definitely my big hat inspiration! http://www.froufrouu.com/

/// My newest obsession: twitter!! Follow me here!

166 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihania :)

July 24, 2011 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

nice :)

July 24, 2011 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Lic Viviana said...

I'm in love with this bag. Seriously. Great choice :)

http://fashion-as-passion.blogspot.com/

July 24, 2011 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

love the bag. the colour is sweeettt!

July 24, 2011 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger M said...

so gorgeous ballerinas!

July 24, 2011 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

I like especially the bag, is awesome :)

July 24, 2011 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Nice!

July 24, 2011 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Milka said...

Everything is amazing!

xoxo,
http://fashiondollhousee.blogspot.com/

July 24, 2011 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Olga Shevchuk said...

You had a good shopping!I love things you bought!

gorgeouslook.blogspot.com

July 24, 2011 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Amazing Sisters said...

I LOVE your bag, I think the colour is great!!

July 24, 2011 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Love everything you bought, can't wait to see part two! I've only been to New York once but I love all the shops they have like Victoria Secret that you can't get everywhere else :) :) x x

July 24, 2011 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger Inês Brito said...

great purchases (:

July 24, 2011 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger marcela said...

awesome stuff, I love those ballerinas shoes
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

July 24, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Olesya said...

Beautiful stuff! my dream - to shopping in New York! I believe that will come true!

July 24, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Pinkaa said...

everything is amazing but I fell in love with your new bag ! ♥♥♥

xoxo

pinka-panska.blogspot.com

July 24, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Anastasia Oskina said...

I love you orange bag!

July 24, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

lovelovelove everything. especially the bracelets and the flats.

m.

July 24, 2011 at 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing & cute ;)♥

-Morgane

July 24, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Janina said...

ihanii ostoksii(;

http://janinah-noboundaries.blogspot.com/

July 24, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

Very nice !! Like it !!

July 24, 2011 at 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Juu said...

Magnifique :)

xoxo From Belgium

July 24, 2011 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

everything is so beautiful))

July 24, 2011 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Adrianna Wulczyn said...

i'm jealous !

xx
http://adriennestyle.blogspot.com/

July 24, 2011 at 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kivoja shoppailuja! Etenkin tuo laukku on ihana!:)

July 24, 2011 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Ninni said...

Laukku ja korut, ihania!

July 24, 2011 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Obsessed.Makup.Addict said...

I have those ballerina flats!! I love that style of bag, and the colour is gorgeous!

July 24, 2011 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

LOVE these pics. :) The bracelets and bag are gorgeous.

Kelly
Enterkelly.blogspot.com

July 24, 2011 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Thi von Kawaii-Blog.org said...

nice haul!

July 24, 2011 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Десислава Валентинова said...

You have been bought such an amazing stuff in NYC.. Love the bracelets and the cute underwear!! :))

Desislava
http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

July 24, 2011 at 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kaikki noi näyttää ihanilta. Victoria's Secret on niin rakkautta. ja noi Gapin balleriinat on ihan täydelliset. rakastuin :D

July 24, 2011 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Agnieszka said...

awesome bag ! :D

July 24, 2011 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Lilja said...

oioi ku ihania!!

http://badfashionday.blogspot.com

July 24, 2011 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Cinja said...

aww great picks! especially the bracelets

July 24, 2011 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Kona said...

Very nice. :)

July 24, 2011 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger full-closet said...

this rescue flats - amazing idea!
btw, am I the only one, who have problems with comment by watching this blog with bloglovin? :(

July 24, 2011 at 11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea about the fold away shoes!

July 24, 2011 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

I love those small bracelets and shorts, so pretty. Really wish we had a Victoria's Secret here in the UK :(
xx

July 24, 2011 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Blog said...

LOVELY BAG :)

http://itsjul.blogspot.com/

July 24, 2011 at 11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Musta on ihan saatanan outoa että noinki tunnettu bloggari ku sinä et ota edes yhden lauseen verran kantaa Norjan tragediaan, sulla on varmasti norjalaisiakin faneja paljon. Amy Winehousen kuolemaa sitten päivittelet, joka muutenkin oli kuin kävelevä ruumis kun ei narkkarina kyennyt lopettamaan niitä huumeita. Todisti kyllä hyvin sen, että olet yks bimbo jonka päässä ei pyöri mitään muuta ku materian haaliminen.

July 24, 2011 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger the-blondes-pancakes-of-fashion said...

I wish there was Victoria's Secret in Poland;(


the-blondes-pancakes-of-fashion.blogspot.com

July 24, 2011 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Juliettka said...

классная сумка

July 24, 2011 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Gawgus things... said...

Loving the ballerina's - what a great idea! XX

July 25, 2011 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Lots of cute goodies you picked up there! (: Love the bracelets!

struckbywonder.blogspot.com

July 25, 2011 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

LOVE IT!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

July 25, 2011 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger marianna said...

" Anonymous said...
Musta on ihan saatanan outoa että noinki tunnettu bloggari ku sinä et ota edes yhden lauseen verran kantaa Norjan tragediaan, sulla on varmasti norjalaisiakin faneja paljon. Amy Winehousen kuolemaa sitten päivittelet, joka muutenkin oli kuin kävelevä ruumis kun ei narkkarina kyennyt lopettamaan niitä huumeita. Todisti kyllä hyvin sen, että olet yks bimbo jonka päässä ei pyöri mitään muuta ku materian haaliminen."

Ilmeisesti luet mun twitteriä kun näit Amy Winehouse päivityksen, ihmettelenpä miten jäi sitten näkemättä Norjan tragediasta päivitys? En eilen edes viitsinyt postata, tuntui turhalta ja väärältä niin synkkänä päivänä.

July 25, 2011 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Isa Vasconcellos said...

Woow!!

Love your bag!
Xoxo from Brazil,

Isabella
reviravoltta.blogspot.com

July 25, 2011 at 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miten sulla on varaa kaikkeen!?:) ps. Videota Marianna!:)

July 25, 2011 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Cuquete said...

Hi lovely! I'm your new follwer! Your style is amazing.
XOXO

July 25, 2011 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

lovely stuff! ♥

www.myamericandr3am.blogspot.com

July 25, 2011 at 12:32 AM  
Anonymous Alice said...

Oh, I loved all the things you bought! Specially the shoes from gap, which I'm looking for those, and the striped shorts as well.

July 25, 2011 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger madeinmarta said...

Now i know HOW MUCH I NEED A SHOOPING !!!!!!! <3 love you ;)

July 25, 2011 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Love the bag
x

July 25, 2011 at 1:06 AM  
Anonymous http://garota-de-ipanema.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

My name is also Mariana, and i love how you spell it :D You are glowing since you came from NY, all smiles - it suits you.

kisses from Oporto, Portugal

Ps - love the bracelets <3

July 25, 2011 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

That orange bag is beautiful, and I'm SO jealous of all of your Victorias Secret purchases!

July 25, 2011 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

loving the purchases dude....that aldo bag is TOO cute! xx

BLEURGH
http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

July 25, 2011 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Nikol said...

beautiful...I love your new orange bag:)

http://nikijeans.blogspot.com/

July 25, 2011 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger annajoanna said...

Lovely bag!

xoxo
http://anna-and-joanna.blogspot.com/

July 25, 2011 at 2:31 AM  
Blogger Marla Marx said...

I love that peace bracelet, i'm searching for this kind of bracelett for Ages & i can't find one like this...:( ^^

July 25, 2011 at 2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love u bag....beautyful <3

July 25, 2011 at 3:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the peace sign bracelet, the bag and the flat shoes! I've often thought about carrying flats with me when I'm wearing heels but never do, I think it's something I'll have to start doing!

Gem x
www.twinklebug.com

July 25, 2011 at 3:27 AM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

Especially adore your new Topshop bracelets, and that beautiful tangerine satchel! So lady-like!

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

July 25, 2011 at 3:30 AM  
Blogger LisasRuby said...

Amazing purchases! I am going to New York for Christmas and cannot wait to go shopping!!

xx

http://lisasruby.blogspot.com/

July 25, 2011 at 3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the things !

July 25, 2011 at 3:50 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

nice purchases, glad you had such a great time in the US!

July 25, 2011 at 4:19 AM  
Blogger Polina said...

cute ballet flats ^^

July 25, 2011 at 5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm dying to buy a pair of ballerinas! Ohhh dear hahahah.

July 25, 2011 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

AAAW, love victoria's secret & forever21! <3 gotta go back to states SOON. never tried on any hollister jeans, maybe i should :)

July 25, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Niina said...

Ihania ostoksia! Kerro enemmän noista hollisterin farkuista :) Onko joustavat?
Katsoin pikaisesti niiden nettisivuja ja todella hyvännäköisiä farkkuja. Ainoa, että elastaania ei noissa super skinnyissä ollut kuin 1%.

July 25, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Ag said...

The bag is gorgeous.

July 25, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Peace-koru<3 Se on ihana!

July 25, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger fifi said...

i must get that bag!!

July 25, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely things!!!

July 25, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Noora said...

Ihania ostoksia, varsinkin toi upee laukku! :)

July 25, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger The Annette Vogue said...

LOVE YOUR BAG!

July 25, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Siena in Style said...

i wanna go shopping too:))
have a wonderful day
kiss from prague
you can also visit my blog:)
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

July 25, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Chic and Clothes said...

Very nice !

www.chicandclothes.blogspot.com

July 25, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

Sut mainittiin tässä videossa, en tiedä onks sulle jo linkitetty tää mut tässä:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCheNDSNJWk&feature=feedu

:)

July 25, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger J's said...

It looks nice !

July 25, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Alina.Dellos said...

i love all of these. it looks beautiful :)

July 25, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Alina.Dellos said...

i love all of these. it looks beautiful :)

July 25, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Merve said...

ooh ! love them all ! x

July 25, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Ihania ostoksia :> Voi kun pääsis taas itsekin Nyciin shoppailemaan.

July 25, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Maya said...

i dream of this bag. you have got so lucky to shopping in NYC :)


www.hellomaja.blogspot.com

July 25, 2011 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Barbara Franceschini said...

lovely comment!!!
i love the hollister jeans! :)

Please visit my photoblog: http://www.photographyforpassion.blogspot.com/
:)

July 25, 2011 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Matea said...

I love purses from Aldo and buy one every time I'm in the States. Lovely purchases!

xoxo

July 25, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger skinnylove23 said...

bag is soooo beatiful :)

my blog ; http://skinnylove23.blogspot.com/

July 25, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/user/EGheartsSSC#p/u/2/g2_6hIehuW4 SUT MAINITAAN TÄS (=

July 25, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger VT said...

love love love the bag and everything :) sulla on todella samanlainen maku kun mulla

http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/

July 25, 2011 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Shot me out the sky said...

I absolutely love your bag!

http://shotmeoutthesky.blogspot.com

July 25, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger CuteBlossomCherry said...

beautiful things!

x3

July 25, 2011 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

Love the bag and your ballerina shoes

July 25, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Rose Mode said...

I love the bag

July 25, 2011 at 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear marianna, please tell me whats the name of your book shelfs? the tall white ones, is it from ikea?

ola

July 25, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Kathrin said...

Love the bracelets :)

July 25, 2011 at 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love ur new items! great bag <3

sweetdifferences.com

July 25, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Emyla said...

Nice! Lovely bag!

July 25, 2011 at 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool shopping :)

kisses,
Klaudia B.

July 25, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Ceyda said...

*-*

July 25, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that I'm asking about it, but have you ever been on some diet? Because you're very skinny. I'm just curious (:

July 25, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are amazing!!! I'd love to see a post with your closet, im so curious how you organize your cosmetics and clothes:)

July 25, 2011 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Riikka said...

Vähän olisi kiva päästä shoppailemaan victoria's secretille taas! :)

July 25, 2011 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Margarida dos Santos Viegas said...

love the bag, the bracelets and the shorts :)
xxxx

July 25, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Catarina França said...

LOVE THE PURSE, THE BRACELETS AND THE SHORTS ;)

July 25, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Irma said...

Nice!

July 25, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

It's very interesting and beautiful!

withsense-julia.blogspot.com

July 25, 2011 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Pauliina said...

Hassua löytää suomalainen blogi USAlaisen youtube beauty gurun kautta! : D

http://nailpolishtastic.blogspot.com/

July 25, 2011 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger leyla said...

sooo nice thing :O

feel free to follow me(new!):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

feel free to follow me(new!):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

feel free to follow me(new!):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

feel free to follow me(new!):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

feel free to follow me(new!):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

feel free to follow me(new!):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

feel free to follow me(new!):
http://modedecerisier.blogspot.com/

July 25, 2011 at 3:10 PM  
Anonymous AnnRussia said...

love it all ♥

July 25, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger miscellaneous said...

really nice bracelets) i like items like these.

July 25, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all of these things!!

http://theseaoffashion.blogspot.com/

July 25, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Darya said...

adore your posts!!

July 25, 2011 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger ashley said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 25, 2011 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

I love everything!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

July 25, 2011 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger iris-irisée said...

You are so beautiful :)
i love your blog!
http://take-us.higher.blogspot.com

July 25, 2011 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Inês said...

Loved everything!! It's impossible not buying too much in NYC!!!
Amazing blog Marianna!! =)


(www.inychapter.blogspot.com)

July 25, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

love everything!

July 25, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love aldo bag!!!

my blog

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

July 25, 2011 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Love the bag! You can make gorgeous photo's :) Yours Truly, Cindy

July 25, 2011 at 7:04 PM  
Anonymous YanaP said...

Sinulla on hyvä maku

July 25, 2011 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Екатерина said...

Поздравляю с новыми покупками=)Все очень красивое! =-*

http://mandy1995.blogspot.com/

July 25, 2011 at 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS BLOG :o) Ur super stylish and beautiful!

check out my blog please!

http://fashionprotege.blogspot.com

July 25, 2011 at 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Olivia said...

Absolutely adore the orange bag from Aldo. Hope to see you soon again girl :)

xoxo
Olivia
http://www.fashionsalade.com/lusttforlife/

July 25, 2011 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger FASHION MAKES ME HAPPY said...

great purchases (:

xoxo
http://fashonfashion.blogspot.com/

July 25, 2011 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

Love everything you bought, but especially the bag and the cute bracelets. Very pretty! :)

http://faiirylights.blogspot.com

July 25, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Sophie said...

The bracelets are lovely x

July 25, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger marianna said...

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all! <3

---

Kiitos kommenteistanne! <3

- Hollisterin farkut on tositosi joustavat, melkeen leggingsimäiset mutta kumminkin farkut!
- Olipas kiva ylläri toi youtube-linkki, kiitos kun ilmotitte:>

July 25, 2011 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger ℓa ℓa ℓa ♥ said...

The bag is great!!:) ℓaℓaℓa ♥

July 25, 2011 at 11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice ;)

July 25, 2011 at 11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute flats :)♥

July 25, 2011 at 11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your bag !

July 25, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your bag !

July 25, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bracelets are so cute.

xx

July 25, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Laila said...

I adore the bracelets they're so cute! :D

July 26, 2011 at 12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's very cute!

July 26, 2011 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Busra said...

I love the bag !!!


x

July 26, 2011 at 1:21 AM  
Anonymous Ria said...

I love the Aldo bag, great buy.

July 26, 2011 at 3:20 AM  
Blogger Rosa creativa said...

amazing findings

xx
Rosa

My Stylish Little Secret
http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

July 26, 2011 at 4:38 AM  
Blogger JillePille said...

I Love all the Things you've just bought. Especially the Bag!!!

July 26, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Alexa said...

i love alll of them.. the bracelets are so hippy-styled and the bag is so elegant and classic, the t-shirts have funny print and color

July 26, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great purchases!!! Love all of them, especially the bag and the jeans from Hollister!!

July 26, 2011 at 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihana laukku :)

July 26, 2011 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger isabella said...

i really love your style and the things you bought ;)
you are an inspiration for a lot of people i guess ♥

http://beaute-naissante-bella.blogspot.com

July 26, 2011 at 6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got a really lovely blog (& bag by the way haha).
:)

July 26, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Anonymous margariii said...

i just love those bracelets, jumpsuits and balerinas <3
--------
http://margariii.blogspot.com/

July 26, 2011 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger angie said...

love the orange bag

July 26, 2011 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger sofy said...

I love the bag and Shower gels and body lotions from Victoria's Secret. Enjoyed going to new york just to go to store Victoria's Secret, have told me they are fantastic.

I love you blog.

xoxo

sofy

July 27, 2011 at 1:47 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

i love your aldo bag, i have a the same one but in a dusty pink color :)
http://thefashioncyclist.blogspot.com/

July 27, 2011 at 2:22 AM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

So nice things!
http://mylifedreamshopes-anastasia.blogspot.com/

July 27, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Romanka said...

amazing shoes! :)

July 27, 2011 at 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Natacha said...

Cute Gap shoes!

http://themptycloset.com/

July 27, 2011 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger R. said...

Everything is so beautiful and amazing, I wish I could go to NYC :**

http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/

July 27, 2011 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Erin Z said...

Lovely stuff! I would love to go to new york one day!

**

By the way, I'm having a hat giveaway on my blog!:)
chimericalperfection.blogspot.com

July 28, 2011 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the stuff are sooo cute!!*
u really have good taste***
wanna shopping in new york 2:)♥

joy

July 28, 2011 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Hayley Govorko said...

Everything you purchased is absolutely lovely! I am particularly fond of that handbag, such a bright colour and perfect for spring/summer.

July 28, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Eline said...

I'm actually in love with ALL of your pieces. ;)

July 28, 2011 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

super zakupki :)

July 28, 2011 at 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 28, 2011 at 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in love with the bracelets :))

http://gildedswallows.blogspot.com

July 28, 2011 at 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hollister has the best jeans ever :), your right!!
great blog.

love Laura
www.a-fashion-journey.blogspot.com

July 29, 2011 at 3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the bag so badly ^^

kisses
http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Mascha said...

I'm in love with this bag :-)

http://beautyxable.blogspot.com/

July 29, 2011 at 10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mitä noi vs:n alushousut maksaa kpl ?

July 30, 2011 at 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your shorts! Both!
And you made a suggestion to buy a ballerians like this! Thanks:)
Oh, and I love your sexy underwear, particularly leopard! Love VS!
P.S. I am here - http://lizar5.blogspot.com/ Come on, babe, to me!

July 31, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger katuuush said...

very nice clothes!

http://mardemi-katuuush.blogspot.com/

August 1, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

amazing purchas! exp GAP ballerinas and Hollister Jeans! i work at hollister and u said the right thing!;)
x

http://thechicattitude.blogspot.com/

August 2, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Vasare Nar said...

ohh that bag is really nice

August 7, 2011 at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home