Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

I miss... part two

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I miss... part two

nyc2
Wandering around Central park with a cold coke and a hot dog in my hand

nyyyy
The glow you get in your skin because the magic air of New York

ny_3
Living in a hotel. The smell and the feel of clean sheets, soft bathrobes and fluffy slippers..

ny_2

nyc9
Brendan's Grill, one of my fave restaurants in New York. I hadn't forgot their cheese cake I tasted on my last visit, so I had to refresh the memory. Didn't let me down, even more delicious than I remembered!

nyc12
Topshop with 4 floors. (A.k.a. heaven)

nyc5
Relaxing after a long day of hardcore shopping: eating macarons and reading US magazines.

girls2
These girls I got to know in Waldorf Astoria.

Psst, Cocorosa (girl in the white shirt) made a fabulous New York post!


I love the way she captures moments and the happiness that comes through her posts. Worth following!

110 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic !!!
Love your blog :)

July 20, 2011 at 1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<3

July 20, 2011 at 1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This city miss me so much ! Central park, ect ...

Your pictures are very beautiful !

July 20, 2011 at 1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow :-)

July 20, 2011 at 1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the dress is gorgeous, plus the photos are truly divine ...
A thousand kisses beautiful write entries more often ....
xox0

July 20, 2011 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Love your dress!

Nice photos!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

July 20, 2011 at 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Eva said...

Your pictures are amazing! Make me want to visit NYC right now!

http://evamilano.blogspot.com/

July 20, 2011 at 1:22 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

You make me want to go to new york NOW. AT THIS MOMENT. I love these pictures:)

July 20, 2011 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger Elisa said...

now i wanna go to ny hahah :) lovely blog :)

xx ;*

July 20, 2011 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger Inês Brito said...

everything looks so amazing!
love your dress (:

July 20, 2011 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger Deano SC said...

Epic hotel!!

July 20, 2011 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

You are very nice

July 20, 2011 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger Kreuję Swoje Życie said...

you are very pretty ! :)

July 20, 2011 at 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look very pretty and that white dress looks great on you.

I hope you enjoy the rest of this summer!

Many greets,
Tanja

July 20, 2011 at 1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pictures are amazing, and please, check your formspring :)

July 20, 2011 at 1:43 AM  
Blogger Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Gorgeous photos hun! What an amazing opportunity...and to be so humbled by it is even more of a testament to your strength of character...Beauty and brains! You're a stunna honey!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

July 20, 2011 at 1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"because the magic air of New York"

:DD Jooh. Miljoonat ihmiset ja niiden saasteet ja kaikki paska mikä leijailee ilmassa. Maagista tai sitten vähän romantisoitua :)

July 20, 2011 at 1:54 AM  
Blogger palcia said...

Beautiful landscapes! I'm so jealous... ;) Greetings from PL :)))

July 20, 2011 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

wow! very beautiful (:

July 20, 2011 at 2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog!

Visit my Blog, it's new.

http://azucarrr.blogspot.com/

July 20, 2011 at 2:27 AM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

Fabulous! A little jealous ;)

Check out my blog :

www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

July 20, 2011 at 2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

show the effects of that hardcore shopping, please! :>

July 20, 2011 at 2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please check out your formspring beautiful girl:)

July 20, 2011 at 3:02 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

this is making me want to do a similar entry about what i miss in paris. you're pictures are beautiful. new york is definitely a fantastic place and i am so lucky to be there right at this very moment!!
c

July 20, 2011 at 3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures are always so elegant and classy. You never disappoint your readers Marianna.
Kisses,
Nancy :)

July 20, 2011 at 3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow the Waldorf is so expensive, how in the Earth you all bloggers paid that?

You're my heroines!

July 20, 2011 at 3:41 AM  
Blogger dianapatrícia. said...

i love your blog :)
i'll follow
xx

July 20, 2011 at 4:03 AM  
Blogger Kathy B. said...

Miamm Cheesecake !! :)

www.angel-xo.blogspot.com

July 20, 2011 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

How could you not miss a city like that? Everything looks so perfect. Topshop, cheesecake, great people... it sure sounds like you had an amazing stay :)

M.

July 20, 2011 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger The Fancy Teacup said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time in NYC! Your summer dress with the feather bucket bag are darling. So neat your got to meet up with the other stylish girls!

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

July 20, 2011 at 5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where can i found Topshop in NYC?
-aneta

July 20, 2011 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Makes me want to visit New York even more :)

July 20, 2011 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Miss Vodka said...

Beautiful hote!!

July 20, 2011 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger CLARILLAPILLA said...

Your blog is absolutely gorgeous!! :-)

www.clarillapilla.com

July 20, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Kdotorg said...

Wow, beautiful pictures. It looks like great fun! You totally have me craving some macaroons right now :)
km-iamyou.blogspot.com
x.

July 20, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Mani said...

It looks like you had such a good time in New York :0 I want to visit so badly!

July 20, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger annaa. said...

FANTASTIC!

July 20, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous trip! Would love to see what you bought.

July 20, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Satu said...

Oi vitsi, kaikki näyttää just niin mielettömältä kun oon aina haaveillutkin.

You lucky lucky girl :)

July 20, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Mirjam König said...

beautiful! :)



adelightfuldream.blogspot.com

July 20, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Gia said...

As there cool! Next time take me with itself, there :))

July 20, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pics ;)
I want cheese cake!!!

July 20, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihania kuvia!! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

July 20, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Siena in Style said...

you are so cute!!
kiss from prague
http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

July 20, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

NYC looks like heaven.

July 20, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missä hotellissa asuit?

July 20, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Byhyy love New York :( And you ofcourse <3

July 20, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger J's said...

nice pictures, & your dress look nice !

July 20, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos ! ♥

July 20, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger luthienn said...

You are soooo lucky! And pretty :)

July 20, 2011 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger heavenrain said...

Major envy here as going to NYC is hs been my dream since I was little...and now I'm 24 so that is kind of a big dream... so happy for you ;)

July 20, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Glamour Kate said...

lovely white dress. welcome to me :*

July 20, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

you're just amazing!
xoxo.

July 20, 2011 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger pocahontas said...

amazing pictures

July 20, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

lovely ♥

www.myamericandr3am.blogspot.com

July 20, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger heidineiti said...

en kestä näitä new york postauksia ! tulee liian kova himo päästä itekkin sinne :D

July 20, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun, I miss being in New York, never been in Summer though - only Winter, looks lovely though! xo

http://louisejoyb.blogspot.com/

July 20, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Your blog is one of my faves. So many beautiful pictures and outfits! How did you get your blog out there? I know followers arent everything but its rare for a blog to have as many as you have! I was curious :) xxx

July 20, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger flo said...

Magnifique!
Très bel article
Beautiful pictures.
Good day

July 20, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Десислава Валентинова said...

Looooove these pictures from NYC!!! You look soooo sweet!! :))

Desislava
http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

July 20, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pictures :)

July 20, 2011 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Cinja said...

greeeaat photos! that hotel looks amazing! let alone the cheesecake..yumm!

July 20, 2011 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Jekaterina Mirmanova said...

Love your blog and love your style)



http://reflexionaboutafashion.blogspot.com/

July 20, 2011 at 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Alyona Chu said...

I want to be in New-York too!)
White dress is great

July 20, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger ℓa ℓa ℓa ♥ said...

I love your blog! :)

Maybe you want vistit my blog. http://lalalaloveshappiness.blogspot.com/

July 20, 2011 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger sonja said...

ihana toi mekko ja kuvat ja kaikki :))

July 20, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love ur blog!! followin u right now :D

sweetdifferences.com

July 20, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Giulia said...

Wonderful photos! I like this post!

Kisses
from Milan
Giulia
www.thesmileybow.blogspot.com

July 20, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes yes yes please! check your formspring <3

July 20, 2011 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Rose Mode said...

her post is fabulous in fact =)

July 20, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who has paid for all of that?

July 20, 2011 at 2:09 PM  
Anonymous aaäm said...

Voisitkos tehä taas lähiaikoina kysymyspostausta?? : DD

July 20, 2011 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

the 2nd picture of you is so amazing!

July 20, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh wow, that post makes me so sad! I wann ago back to New York...
In what Hotel did you stay? It looks so awesome!

July 20, 2011 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Riikka said...

En kestä, nämä kuvat on ihan liian ihania!! NYC <3

July 20, 2011 at 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously can't get enough of your NY post.
Central Park seems to be such a magical place :)
Would love to pay a visit to their Topshop. Although the one on Oxford Circus is the store to be I'd love to see the pieces NY people prefer :D

http://missemilyblog.blogspot.com/

July 20, 2011 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Mela said...

Amazing pics!! I really also like to visit New York any time...:)
Mela xx

http://melamusings.blogspot.com

July 20, 2011 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

Oh fuck,it is fantastic shopping)

July 20, 2011 at 5:54 PM  
Anonymous The Daily Tiara said...

Great photos!! Love your dress!


http://thedailytiara.com

July 20, 2011 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Shot me out the sky said...

Love your dress!

http://shotmeoutthesky.blogspot.com/

July 20, 2011 at 7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, love your blog. And I think to feel how you liked NYC - great pictures.
_________
http://fahnies.blogspot.com/

July 20, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This city is amazing <3

July 20, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I love her blog too!

And if you love the Topshop in New York for 3 floors, you should go to the one on Oxford Circus in London!

July 20, 2011 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I keep seeing your topshop bag pop up it's so beautiful. I must say I really am jealous of your ventures to New York!

July 20, 2011 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Inly Fragile said...

Wonderful photos!

miss-inly.blogspot.com

July 20, 2011 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Kotryna said...

I like these pictures :}

July 20, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The macaroons are to DIE FOR. Your blog is soo adorable, and I don't know why anyone else WOULDN'T follow you! I'm so glad I came across your blog.

Your dress is so chic and gorgeous ;)

xo
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

July 20, 2011 at 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool photos! <3

July 20, 2011 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Alba y Sara said...

I love your blog and your photos, they're pretty nice.

July 20, 2011 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Nicol T. said...

I just discovered your blog and your style is beautiful! Following, definitely!

www.fashiontnt.com
xoxo

July 21, 2011 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger Ruby-May said...

gorgeous photos, love your white dress x

July 21, 2011 at 3:45 AM  
Blogger Liliana said...

i love your blog.
followed you can you follow me back?(:

http://lilisfashionworld.blogspot.com/

July 21, 2011 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger Michelle's Style File said...

Love your dress!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

July 21, 2011 at 7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so cute in that last picture! In your pictures New york looks so pretty and white, if you know what I mean xD

July 21, 2011 at 10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want NY also !! =) * looks like you had fun !

July 21, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Joana said...

Amazing photos :) I would love to go to New York one day, and you seem to have had so much fun :)
Love your blog!
XO /JOANASNOTES

July 21, 2011 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger The Red Trousers said...

Stunning shots and equally stunning blogger. :) Love your eye and perspective. You've got yourself a new follower. :)

Cheers,
Luna
The Red Pants

July 21, 2011 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

I love your blog!


http://kristin-perfectlyimperfect.blogspot.com/

July 22, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

100. comment :D

July 22, 2011 at 7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I really have to go to New York!! Amazing pictures!



http://lmdiary.blogspot.com/

July 22, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I think I slept in the same hotel as you when I go to New York.Is it The Wellington ?

July 23, 2011 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Anja said...

Damn, that's a nice hotel room! And I agree about 4 floors of top shop being heaven. It can turn into hell though, when you find lots of stuff to buy and have to pick a few you can actually buy, haha!

http://faiirylights.blogspot.com

July 25, 2011 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Magda said...

very nice,elegant room :)

July 29, 2011 at 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Caroline said...

I love your outfit, it is so girly and cute!!

July 29, 2011 at 11:48 PM  
Anonymous Julieta said...

Hi! This is my firt visit to your blog and now I'm hooked!, I know I'm gonna be following you a lot, love your blog and you seem so transparent... xOxO Julieta

August 1, 2011 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger katuuush said...

Nice post! I love ur blog! U are gorgeous

August 1, 2011 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Mafalda Nunes said...

so nicee! love your blog!

follow me too

http://nneverstopdreaming.blogspot.com/

kiss dreamer

August 3, 2011 at 3:29 AM  
Blogger Soraya Duriez said...

AMAZING WOMAN YOU ARE <3

August 4, 2011 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Veronia said...

я люблю читать твой блог))I like your blog

August 5, 2011 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

You are soo...pretty..
I love you blog.. :D

xoxo

www.lisa-modecom.blogspot.com

August 6, 2011 at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home