Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

hamburg, part two

Thursday, June 9, 2011

hamburg, part two

hampuri1
Hot weather every day.
hampuri2
After a long night out this brunch was just luxury. The night before this we went to a club called Moondoo, it was funny how dark it was when we went there, and when we got out it was all daylight and we walked our way home while the sun was rising. I should have had my camera!
hampuri9
Hanging out in a park
hampuri12
and reading German magazines
hampuri8
Beautiful wedding.
hampuri6
Hahah yeah, here you can see what I meant when I said the weather wasn't so great on the last day.
hampuri5
It rained...
 hampuri11
...a lot!
hampuri3
I had to walk through the water (busses couldn't get through) and it came up to my knees! It was crazy!
hampuri7
Luckily my Starbucks cheese cake didn't get wet and after changing dry clothes I started enjoying this while we were watching Sex and the City marathon. My cousin owns the box with all the seasons, I'm jealous!

120 Comments:

Blogger Lory said...

IM FROM GERMANY YAY !
very much water i think :D

June 9, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog
invite me issenna.blogspot.com

June 9, 2011 at 9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is great and your photos are very beautiful. i love you style :-)

June 9, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Yummy cheesecake and breakfast!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

xoxo

June 9, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger LauraValee said...

Wow...I'm from Germany and I must say: I'm jealous. I've never been in Hamburg and after I saw these photos...I want to be there!!!!!
great photos! ♥♥
Laura

June 9, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing photos ! <3 kisses :*

June 9, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger your heart is made of gold said...

I live in Hamburg and i can see the whole city eeevery day <3

June 9, 2011 at 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaay! :D

Great photos, I love the breakfast - NusPli is yuuum! And also the cheescake! ;) And... also I have the all of SATC in one BOX :D Haha ;) But I love Desperate Housewives much more!

Will you show us your cousin? This would be very nice! :)

Enjoy your evening!

Lucy

June 9, 2011 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Cinja said...

awww i recognize all the places! but where was i that day we were supposed to have had 33°C?? haha...yay tell me bout the rain..the store where i work practically drowned :S

June 9, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Tasja said...

Omg that water is crazy!
But that cheesecake looks jummy :)

Cotton Candy

x

June 9, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Anonymous s said...

very nice pics ;D


FASHION ICON: LEANDRA MEDINE or "THE MAN REPELLER"
http://magmoiselle.fr

June 9, 2011 at 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't get that it was raining so badly in Hamburg!!! But it's great to see that you had a great trip

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

June 9, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Wow it looks amazing but the rain was really insane xD

June 9, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Katta said...

NUSSPLI! Lecker *_*

June 9, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Una B. said...

Hahah,loovely pics!

June 9, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihania kuvia! Mutta hui tuota veden määrää :D

June 9, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger malinowa said...

nice photos ;)



http://idilicamente.blogspot.com/

June 9, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO WAY! It never rained that much!! That's a crazy amount of water!!!
Like in Venice a while ago (ok, there it was worse).
BUT WOW! Ok I'm stopping now hahah.
I like the German Life&Style magazine very much :D
I hope you are fine!
Love,
Emily


http://www.thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com/

June 9, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Pavlína Hřebačková said...

Interesting foto i like it!

kisses xxx

June 9, 2011 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

the cake look so yummy!!

www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

June 9, 2011 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Hetta said...

Hampuri on kyl siisti paikka! Olin siel viime kesään itekii.

June 9, 2011 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger die.sandra said...

Du brauchst Gummistiefel! :) Spätestens bis zu Deinem nächsten Besuch in Hamburg!

June 9, 2011 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

it looks lovely.. that rain is crazy!

http://misstamaralily.blogspot.com

xxx

June 9, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Michelle / Daisybutter said...

It looks like you had such a lovely time, so jealous of your food haha (: Beautiful photos as always. xx

June 9, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger maria said...

ihania kuvia, oon otettu:)!

June 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger N. Stephanishina said...

nice photos!

i would like to visit Hamburg this summer. this town is so beautiful and cosy

June 9, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Isa Vasconcellos said...

I'm your fan, You're inspiration to me.

Isabella
Brazil
reviravoltta.blogspot.com

June 9, 2011 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Michelle Loreto said...

Brunch looked seriously delicious! How lovely does that wedding look, too. Looks like it was a perfect day.

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

June 9, 2011 at 10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your photos, they're really pretty.(: I like how you narrated the photos like it was a story.(:

June 9, 2011 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger R. said...

Mmmm, yummy cheese cake :) And OMG what a heavy rain !

http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/

June 9, 2011 at 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i hope that it won't rain so much when i visit hamburg next week :D

June 9, 2011 at 10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

herranjumala, eihän toi oo enää normaalii! :-D oliks tuol joku ihme tulva?

June 9, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger dotrzydziestki said...

mm, yaaammmi!!!

June 9, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Laura A. said...

This cake look so tasty! I have to say that 33º in the south of Spain is no hottest! I went to Andalucía (South of Spain) five years ago, and I toke a photo with 46º!!!!

June 9, 2011 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Blueberry said...

I love Germany ♥

June 9, 2011 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Elena said...

Amazing Pictures ! The cheesecake looks so delicious :)

@www.elena-lessecrets.blogspot.com

June 9, 2011 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Curiouser and Curiouser said...

Wow, crazy lots of water on your last day! I hope you packed boots so your feet didn't get too wet! Would have been a nightmare if you had to wade through that in ballet pumps - imagine that! :S x x

http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/

June 9, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I live in Hamburg and enjoyed your first post about your visit. :)
Oh Monday was hell. So sorry tourists like you had to live through that. I got soaked and had to walk through water as well. :/ Not the best impression, huh?

June 9, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger nanne said...

tais olla hyvä reissu:)

nannestyle.blogspot.com

June 9, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger marcela said...

cool pics, yummy breakfast ... :)
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

June 9, 2011 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Bec said...

looks like a great and yummy time, i'd like to visit hamburg now! but not when it's raining, haha. that is a lot a lot of rain!

June 9, 2011 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Lucíe said...

Love all the pictures!

xx

June 9, 2011 at 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kannst du ein bisschen deutsch sprechen?

June 9, 2011 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Ninni said...

Aamiainen ja juustokakku, yummy! Ihania kuvia, mä unelmoin aina pienenä tollasesta vedenpaisumuksesta :D

June 9, 2011 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Alana Barreto said...

amo suas fotos!

www.alanabarreto.blogspot.com

June 9, 2011 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger xxx said...

I'm from Germany (Dusseldorf) & I love Hamburg. :-)

June 9, 2011 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I own SATC as well. Lovin it!

June 10, 2011 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Carolina Carvalho said...

Great pictures! It seems you had fun, the weather has been crazy here too, but now that I'm on holiday the cold weather and the rain don't bother me, it's nice staying home when it's cold outside

June 10, 2011 at 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for the bad weather, but i hope you had a great time in Germany, cuz I'm from Germany, too. :)

I really love your blog & your pictures - amazing.
Can you tell me which camera do you use ?

XOXO, kisses from germany.

June 10, 2011 at 12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow the weather :S....is bad...

June 10, 2011 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Sharlxo said...

great photos but omg i cant belive all the rain water, crazy times

sharlxo.blogspot.com

June 10, 2011 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger j. said...

i like your pics!

June 10, 2011 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger monishou said...

end of the trip is ggorgeous! you won't forget it... and great.
now you know you have always wear camera with you : )

June 10, 2011 at 2:02 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihania kuvia!! :)

June 10, 2011 at 2:31 AM  
Blogger Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...

This week in Spain was rain rain and rain everyday! That's so crazy!
I really love the cheescake it is my favourite dessert but I prefer with toffee (yummy! Hahahahaha)
I follow your blog since you started and I really love it :)

Elena from www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com

June 10, 2011 at 2:34 AM  
Blogger Núria C.B said...

Your blog is amazing!! I love your style!! :) I follow you!!
Kisses from spain!

http://eldiariodenuny.blogspot.com

June 10, 2011 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger kimi said...

wonderful photos! Looks like you had a lovely time, despite the rain! :) x

June 10, 2011 at 2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Winterhude, i think your cousin live in this part of Hamburg, because many pictures were taken there.
I live there too, i hope you taste the coffee at "Elbgold" its mutch better than Starbucks.
Love
Isa

June 10, 2011 at 3:05 AM  
Blogger Kleinstadtjunge said...

hallo

June 10, 2011 at 4:27 AM  
Blogger Kleinstadtjunge said...

in my eyes, you're a true goddess.. i'm from hamburg and i would love to worship you, when you're back here.. please give me the chance, my beautiful, devine princess..

greetings :)

June 10, 2011 at 4:28 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

love your blog and your storytelling <3

June 10, 2011 at 5:04 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

OH WOW. That brunch looked so tasty!! Too bad the weather didn't cooperate for the rest of your trip! I just love your pictures! Thanks for posting...

-Cris xoxo

http://www.bisouonline.com

June 10, 2011 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger Satu said...

Ihania kuvia! Mielettömästi tota vettä, varmaan aika kokemus!

Ja toi Starbucksin juustokakku on jotain taivaallista <3333

June 10, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger ▲Tyna said...

amazing pictures!! ♥♥
Hot weather every day - I really wanna say this about our weather:)
the brunch and the story about a club is amazing :D
wow the water in streets looks scary, but it had to be quite fun :D

June 10, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Mani said...

Wow, that man bike riding in the water is so brave!

June 10, 2011 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger EDYTA said...

Great photos! I hope you had a great time there :)

June 10, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Kasia. said...

Mmmmm cheesecake ! There is so beautiful !
But how much water :(

have a nice day ;)
http://haveyoumetkate.blogspot.com/

June 10, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

Oh, it looks like so much fun. Shame about the weather on the last day, but, oh my, that slice of cake looks like it would make up for it, hehe.

xx

June 10, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'm jealous on you TOO! You seemed to have a great time,and I'm happy for you and I like when you share with us your experiences!

June 10, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger SeasideGirl said...

hi! wow it's beautiful!
xoxo

June 10, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous conchi said...

thank you!!!!! :) i love your travels! ^^

June 10, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Yes, it rained quite a lot here in Germany :D But it was nice to have a little cooler temperatures after those hot days.
I'm so jealous for I looove Hamburg but wasn't there like forever.

June 10, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Aishe said...

OMG, söin justiinsa samaa juustokakkua Rhodoksella, njamiii ku tuli hirveä himo! Ei tarvii varmaan sanoa, että oon herkkulakossa :(

Ihania kuvia<3

June 10, 2011 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Hi,

I'm from Germany... :-)

I Love your blog! I love your style and Lauren Conrad is one of my favourits too.

Best wishes
Angela

June 10, 2011 at 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Neris said...

WOW!i guess it has been raining for a while over there :) that cheesecake looks delish!

Fashion Fractions

June 10, 2011 at 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that must've been rain...

June 10, 2011 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yummy this cake look delicious !

Beautiful photo :)

June 10, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Milla said...

ooi ihania kuvia! ja tota vettä on pikkusen :D

June 10, 2011 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Jenttu said...

Aa juustokakkua, tuli nälkä!

jenttu-littlewhite.blogspot.com

June 10, 2011 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger puppenzimmer said...

Yummy cheesecake!

June 10, 2011 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger avinashi said...

such a beautiful city :)

http://aavinashi.blogspot.com/

June 10, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Sophie said...

lovely photos!
do you spek german?

June 10, 2011 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger MissTaken said...

"The weather wasn't very good"? hahahah!

June 10, 2011 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger korawrsully. said...

Oh yees, I am from Hamburg and that rain was really really crazy!
One minute before you were walking through the sunshine and then you're in the water... mad world!

I hope you enjoyed the time in my lovely city haha :D

Btw: great blog! <3

June 10, 2011 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out my blog: www.klaudia-synarska.blogspot.com <--- film premiere , film cast. ;)

June 10, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

missä suomennos???::::(((

June 10, 2011 at 6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Hamburg!

Do you speak german?

June 10, 2011 at 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you have this new camera (maybe not so new :P)

I love quality of your photos!
I love you, girl :D

June 10, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you speak Deutsch? :)
amazing pics, as always!
xo

June 10, 2011 at 7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing pictures!

June 10, 2011 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger nastie said...

good!

June 10, 2011 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger mmarilyn said...

do you speak german :)?
i'm from germany!
love your blog♥
marissa:)

June 10, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

hoho, mahtavaa))

June 10, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Kátia Zen Alves said...

Mariannan muito prazer em conhece-la. Nao sei se voce vai entender minha lingua. Sou do Brazil, consigo ler seu blog atravez do tradutor, amei seu blog e vou sempre seguir..beijos Katia

June 10, 2011 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger summer said...

hamburg is just awesome! im living just a few minutes away from it.

love ur blog!

visit me:
http://musicsummerandlove.blogspot.com/

June 10, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Anonymous s said...

Great pics.... love the bikini and pink tee acne ;D


MUST HAVE: SUMMER BAG GUCCI
http://magmoiselle.fr

June 11, 2011 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Natella Mammadbeyli said...

Love your posts! Damn rain - it makes my car dirty all the time :)

Kisses,
Natella

Passion for art and fashion

June 11, 2011 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHA how funny that you went to the Mondoo one night ! I go there at least twice a month ;D
Hope you enjoyed Hamburg except the bad weather conditions on the last day !
xoxo

June 11, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Luísa Lión said...

nooo way this is crazy!! I AM from Hamburg originally and grew up there and just moved to Munich but this is crazy I have NEVER seen so much water in Hamburg!! You seem to have had an amazing tinme though :)

xoxo,
Luisa

June 11, 2011 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Temporary:Secretary said...

Love your style - can't believe I didn't know about it earlier! x

June 11, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Biancas Nordic Drøm said...

Wonderful pictures! Hope you enjoyed your German Trip! Hamburg is almost my favourite city. Greetings from Germany :) Bianca

June 12, 2011 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

I hope you liked hamburg as much as I love my city :) yay. the rain was horrible though. it was all up in my basement :(

X, Annie

anniewear.de

June 12, 2011 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Omgosh! All that water is crazy!

Kristina
http://spottedappeal.blogspot.com/

June 12, 2011 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Lola said...

Aivan upeannäköiset nuo häät! aaah :)

June 14, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Nesta said...

I love the Zara shoes :)

Nesta,
http://neonstars.blogspot.com/
_

June 15, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Lucia said...

Your style is so cool!!!! lot kisses from Spain www.mintmelon.com

June 15, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Vau, toi bikiniyläosa on aivan ihana! :)

June 17, 2011 at 1:07 AM  
Anonymous Claire M. said...

Floor everywhere! I love the cheesecake though

June 17, 2011 at 7:38 AM  
Anonymous Hemorrhoid Miracle Review said...

Tosi nätit bikinit löysit!!

June 18, 2011 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Lili Mitrovic said...

So nice and original blog!***
www.andgodmadefashion.blogspot.com

June 18, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Malin koubaciai said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 19, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Malin koubaciai said...

I♥Hamburg
i was in the same place, where you've made the photos:)

Gertigstraße:)

it was so amazing!

June 19, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh shit! So much rain in Hamburg! I'm living in Germany (but in Bavaria) and I must say, this year is just awful for Hamburg. It just doesn't stop raining...
And do you speak German? As you were reading german magazines...?

June 20, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger bee ♥ said...

heey I hope you had a great time there. I'm from bremen its near hamburg. So unbelievable how expensive finnland must be. Because we in germany think that everything here is expensive. You should be in spain - its cheaper than cheap. Zara, mango, bershka - I was in my element :D
for example bags from zara which costs 120€ here, you get in spain for 70€, sooo incredible

http://thebrunettefairy.blogspot.com/

June 21, 2011 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger nastya_nastya said...

http://nastyanastyalife.blogspot.com/

June 25, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful bikini

July 5, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Moda in Foco said...

It gave the worst and the best of the BAFTA?!
In MIF: www.modainfoco.com.br

Smacks!

July 12, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh... I've never seen so much water in reality.
i'm from germany but i've never been in Hamburg. i'm a little bit jealous.♥
great blog <3
greetings from here (:
simone

July 14, 2011 at 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Ema said...

I'm living in this street (Gertigstraße) and yea it was horrible ... so much rain ...

July 16, 2011 at 2:05 AM  
Anonymous Mishell said...

oh do you speak german? :)

August 17, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home