yeeyy!!
(Blogger somehow managed to disappear my newest post and the comments, booo so frustrating! But I guess that happened to almost every blog in blogspot.. Well, here it comes again, written on Thursday. It was Friday 13th when this happened, just wondering if that had something to do with this...)
Guess what?! Today I got a letter that I've been accepted to a second phase to the school I sent my preliminary work. Wow, I didn't see this coming though I worked hard for that, but there were so many applicants and so few places. The second phase determines who gets the study places at last, and it's held on the two last days this month. I have to start preparing myself for that now!





(^My brother's summer holiday started already, so now he is home too!)


101 Comments:
your brother is so cute
Russia like your blog))
you are so beautiful!
I love your blog :з
Sounds great!Congraats!
You are very very beautiful :)
And yes, Russia loves you :)
I'm absolutely agree with previous comment :)
karinakhydyrova.blogspot.com
You have handsome brother :) Good luck! :)
congratulantions :) hope the second round will be as successful as the first :)
and you look great as usual!
looking gorgeous as usual!
memyselfandbobb.blogspot.com
ootpas ihana! ja onnea:)
onnea:)
nannestyle.blogspot.com
Congrats! Great Outfit and your brother is cute :)
congraats :) you look so nice :) good luck!
i love the outfit beauty !
Love your trench marianna :)
and your brother looks really handsome, good genes in your familiy haha
xx
Love your coat!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
xoxo
wow your outfit is so gorgeous and your brother's hot :) also, congrats on the school! :D
Congrats! Beautiful outdfit:)
so beautiful!
i love you :*
your brother.. awwww:* we love you-Poland! :** i wanna be like you and i'm doing it :)
I love you!!!!!!
omg, congratulations <3
Onneks olkoon! :) Ja kiva asu :)
I wanna meet your brother! :D
Such a beautiful and fashion-conscious family =D
I know you can do this! Try hard and you'll succeed!
Btw, you brother is hot! ;)
Congratulations!:*
And, I have to say it - your brother is very handsome;)
ps. I'm shocked that you have summer holiday already. So early!
Greetings from Poland! Marta
U r really cute;>>
your brother is hot :)
PS. I love your trench coat!
Congratulations!
Of course you look gorgeous and your brother is very handsome :)
You are always beautiful and yout outfits too!!!!!
See you soon!
XXX
Bee
http://mnb-mode.blogspot.com/
i love style :)
(and your blog too!)
seems good looks run in your family hehe x
Congratulation to your study opportunity and another thing ... you have got so good looking brother ... a wanna more photos of him ♥
you brother is so hoooot awwwww ^^
good luck! I really love your coat ;)
ps. Your brother is very hot ;P
Minne paikkaan oot hakenut opiskelemaan? :)
i love your coat! (i guess i have already written it here ahah) you look very nice and, yep, your brother is as stylish as you're )
http://wavessayhello.blogspot.com/
Congratulations Marianna!:) I keep my fingers crossed for You :)
Next week I'll have 'hot time' at my studies, many tests etc.
But I work hard to have my summer vacation in peace.
You're so chic! ;)
You're so beautiful ! and your brother too !
I'd love to discover Poland!
Kiss from France !
congratulations ! Your brother is handsome :)
i love your coat and shirt! lovely photos:)
Wow congratulations !
Awww.. congrats ;))
Beautiful photos ;p
Aww congratulations! I hope the 2nd round goes as well as the first, good luck! :-) You look stunning, and you and your brother really do look alike! x x
seriously, your brother is really hot :D
Googlasin sen sun linjan ennakkotehtävän ja huhhuh, aika erikoinen. :DDD Jos vaan haluaisit jakaa sun aikaansaannoksen meidän kanssa, niin olisi tosi kiva nähdä se! :)
hahah, Friday the 13th :D
lovely post, well, as usual!
ur brother looks great, i love it when guys are good-looking and stylish.
xxx
Daria
Congratulation :)
Quick question: where does your shirt?
Very nice outfit !
xo
Congratulations! Your brother is very cute .. more pictures with him.
ohh so sweet :))
Congratulations! You look beautiful like always :)) & tell your brother that he's hot : DD
-xo
such a cute outfit!
xo
miks et vastaa koskaa sun formspring juttuihi?
congratulations! i'm really happy for you!
looooooooooooooooove your blog
xoxoxo
Nice pics...
brother is beautiful ;)))
ouh your brother is hot *_* hahaha
i wanna meet him too :D
congratulations btw and nice outfit :)
greetings from germany :)
amazing!! :)
You look amazing!!
greetings :)
i love your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3
if you want see my blog:)
http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/
:)
:*
Очень красивые фотографии=)
http://mandy1995.blogspot.com/
Oh my god, your brother is a perfect, beautiful, beautiful, wow :) SO SEXY... And Congratulations!!!
lov your look! Congrats !
youre brother is soo hot!! haha **
i'm gonna marry your brother! ;D he' soo handsome!
@anonym: heey I gonna marry him :P damn i think we have to share him here are too many who want to be with him hahah i bet he has a girlfriend :( :(
*i'm ( upps)
omg!
i love your blouse!
please could you tell where you got it?
i've been looking for a blouse like that for a long time!
beautiful ;)
sofijaas.blogspot.com
I love the trench!
http://likeabirkin.blogspot.com/
Hei mistä noi ballerinat on!! IHANAT
Can you tell us what course did you choose?
You and your brother look very nice ;) I like your coat!
http://in2steps.blogspot.com/
You look gerat!!
Kiss
http://giseleglamour.blogspot.com/
onnea ! :)
miks oot alkan kirjottaa enkuks vaa?:(
blogger's been so annoying lately!
You look stunning! great style!
I have an estee lauder lipstick giveaway on my blog atm if you're interested :)
like your shoes! :) and ur brother is veeeeeeeery hot!! xx
WOW!! YOUR BROTHER IS SO HANDSOMEE!! more photos of him!:)
ooooooooooooh, your brother is so hooooooooooooooooooot! <3
Congratulations and good luck!(:
Good luck!!!
The trench coat is absolutely perfect, I love it :-)
I'll marry your brother :D:D
Hooooooot *.*
wow, your brother is really handsome ^^
congrats!!
you look georgeous, as usual :)
and .. i´m afraid i fell in love with your brother xD
söpö veli ;)
I loved your look, like always!
And your Brother...
Omg, he's so cute, does he have a girlfriend?
congratulations for you amazing blog :*
Loooovely brother. *.*
Omg your brother is so hot haha
OMG! your brother! it's the first time that i don't even see your outfit! ;D i have no idea what else the post was about!
please tell me, where are the shoes from? they are lovely :)
your brother is such a doog-looking :-D
Pretty look. :D
P.S.: Your brother is so hot. *w*
sulla on tosi hyvä blogi, yks mun lemppareista..oon ruvennu miettii, miks et kirjota enää lähes ollenkaan suomeks ?
awww, your brother is soooo hot!
and you are beautiful women.
Love the color of your trench, nice ! and lovely flats too !
http://hapiness-love-music.blogspot.com
oiii sun veli on söpö:D!
I'm in love with your brother ^ i.e. he's so handsome. : )
Heiii Marianna, sun kuvia löytyi irc galleriasta fake tunnuksella:
http://irc-galleria.net/user/Kirstii/picture/125405815
ilmiannoin jo, toivottavasti poistivat tunnuksen :)
oihh että sun veli on komea :D en oo näköjään ainoo joka on tätä mieltä. mut nami on :)
Frida
Nice, but you MUST post more pictures with your brother :D
may I ask you, what do you study?? you are so amazing, by the way... browsing through your blog for like over an hour now :) xo
ładny brat
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home