I'm in love with my new heels from Topshop, pure perfection. They're even comfortable to walk in because of that strap. My brother said they're so high it looks like I'm standing on a tower, haha, not quite that high.. What do you think? :)
God!I looooove your shoes!!!They look so good on you! I wish I could use heels but I just can't stand it too much, maybe I'm just not accustomed... xoxo
omg noi on ihan törkeen makeet :D ah iski 100% kateus just nyt!! miksei suomes oo topshoppii nii kävisin ihan nyt heti hommaa noi! onneks kesäl matka ruotsiiin joten hope best et siel löytyis viel (; ja muutenki oon uus lukija ja oot antanu tosi hyvän vaikutelman eli tuun varmasti jatkaa sun blogin lukemist ja ihanaa et kirjotat kans enkuks :) mut kivat jatkot sulle!! - Riina
Such beautiful photos. And one of them is not credited right on Tumblr, but thought I would show you how popular you are! http://bethinandshowskin.tumblr.com/post/5616785218
I like your blog. And I am in love your heels too. They are so hight but are so pretty ... 1 kiss from notwithoutmyheelsblog.blogspot.com Visit me please:) you have a new follower
They are so pretty! I really want some too, but i just saw, that they were out of stock on Topshops homepage :-(( Got so sad. Do you know anywhere, I can by them?
244 Comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 244 of 244-
Anonymous said...
-
- May 20, 2011 at 2:01 AM
-
The Daily Tiara said...
-
- May 20, 2011 at 5:23 AM
-
kenna said...
-
- May 20, 2011 at 6:41 AM
-
Lucie said...
-
- May 20, 2011 at 7:17 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- May 20, 2011 at 2:02 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- May 20, 2011 at 2:54 PM
-
Veronique said...
-
- May 20, 2011 at 9:12 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- May 20, 2011 at 10:11 PM
-
R. said...
-
- May 20, 2011 at 10:46 PM
-
Kate said...
-
- May 20, 2011 at 10:47 PM
-
Unknown said...
-
- May 20, 2011 at 11:11 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- May 20, 2011 at 11:29 PM
-
New York Don't Leave Me said...
-
- May 21, 2011 at 12:35 AM
-
Shicole said...
-
- May 21, 2011 at 6:44 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- May 21, 2011 at 9:29 AM
-
julia said...
-
- May 21, 2011 at 11:20 AM
-
Anastasia said...
-
- May 21, 2011 at 11:23 AM
-
Sandra said...
-
- May 21, 2011 at 1:11 PM
-
Laure M said...
-
- May 21, 2011 at 3:11 PM
-
young and free said...
-
- May 21, 2011 at 4:56 PM
-
Dominica said...
-
- May 21, 2011 at 8:27 PM
-
Riikka said...
-
- May 21, 2011 at 8:44 PM
-
Riikka said...
-
- May 21, 2011 at 8:49 PM
-
Tereza said...
-
- May 21, 2011 at 8:57 PM
-
Ceyda said...
-
- May 21, 2011 at 9:21 PM
-
ninette said...
-
- May 21, 2011 at 9:52 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- May 21, 2011 at 11:40 PM
-
j. said...
-
- May 22, 2011 at 11:20 AM
-
Nazlı said...
-
- May 22, 2011 at 1:58 PM
-
Ilona de Vries said...
-
- May 22, 2011 at 7:51 PM
-
Alice said...
-
- May 22, 2011 at 11:20 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- May 23, 2011 at 4:19 AM
-
K A T H L E E N said...
-
- May 24, 2011 at 7:00 AM
-
Elena Martínez Bengoechea said...
-
- May 30, 2011 at 8:14 PM
-
Marina said...
-
- June 3, 2011 at 10:48 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- June 7, 2011 at 9:01 PM
-
... Marinevidedressing ... said...
-
- June 8, 2011 at 11:01 AM
-
Cocoloni said...
-
- July 12, 2011 at 5:57 PM
-
Esra said...
-
- July 12, 2011 at 8:53 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- July 16, 2011 at 7:25 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- July 18, 2011 at 9:21 PM
-
Poland ;) said...
-
- July 23, 2011 at 10:04 PM
-
Magda said...
-
- August 14, 2011 at 12:13 PM
-
catharina charlotte said...
-
- August 29, 2011 at 9:15 PM
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 244 of 244
God!I looooove your shoes!!!They look so good on you!
I wish I could use heels but I just can't stand it too much, maybe I'm just not accustomed...
xoxo
Love those! They are so cute :)
http://thedailytiara.com
Lovely shoes indeed!
Gorgeous shoes!
Great blog! Follow you!!!))
Big kiss!
Upeet kengät! :)
http://justforfun-saana.blogspot.com/
Don't like them at all. Sorry
woow nice heels!!!:)
omg noi on ihan törkeen makeet :D ah iski 100% kateus just nyt!! miksei suomes oo topshoppii nii kävisin ihan nyt heti hommaa noi! onneks kesäl matka ruotsiiin joten hope best et siel löytyis viel (; ja muutenki oon uus lukija ja oot antanu tosi hyvän vaikutelman eli tuun varmasti jatkaa sun blogin lukemist ja ihanaa et kirjotat kans enkuks :) mut kivat jatkot sulle!!
- Riina
They're absolutely perfect and adorable!!! I think I'm in love.. :DD
http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/
no one has repealed simplicity. perfectly!
http://wavessayhello.blogspot.com/
Escarpins sublimes, j'aime ton style et je deviens de ce fait membre :)
Alizée
http://ledressingdalizee.blogspt.com
Magnifique ♥
These shoes are gorgeous!
www.nydontleaveme.com
Such beautiful photos. And one of them is not credited right on Tumblr, but thought I would show you how popular you are!
http://bethinandshowskin.tumblr.com/post/5616785218
Wow, they're so pretty!
aaaaaaaa gosh noi on __täydelliset__
Very beautiful shoes!
http://mylifedreamshopes-anastasia.blogspot.com/2011/05/theme-9.html
you looks adorable as always, i'm in love with thoses heels! xoxo.
I want the same !
soo nice ! :)
http://young-andfree.blogspot.com/
Amazing!! <3
Nuo korkkikset on niiiin mahtavat!!!
KÄÄK! NOI ON OIKEESTI IHANAT!
amazing shoes!! and you are too ♥
your so beautiful, and your pics *_*
really fantastic shoes <3
BEAUTIFUL
i love them so much !!! adorable
http://mybabymydarlig.blogspot.com/
loooove them!
Gorgeous!
Love.
Omg, they look sooo cool! :*
Perfect Mary Janes! When it comes to heels, the higher the better. <3
these heels are amazing! you look fab. love the blog xxo
love the shoes!
http://www.likeabirkin.blogspot.com/
I like your blog.
And I am in love your heels too.
They are so hight but are so pretty ...
1 kiss from notwithoutmyheelsblog.blogspot.com
Visit me please:)
you have a new follower
Best shoes I've ever seen ! <3
AMAZING
So love !
We love them ;D
OMG great. I wanna have them too. You are my stylingidol :) ♥
They are so pretty! I really want some too, but i just saw, that they were out of stock on Topshops homepage :-(( Got so sad. Do you know anywhere, I can by them?
love them! <3
This Shoes are the most beautiful things i`ve ever met ! Your style is excellent, congrats ang good luck !!! :)
great shoes:)
how high are they?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home