Couple posts ago I wrote about bright colors, now I'm finally wearing one! I'm loving this bright orange/red colored new coat, I think it's going to be one of my favourites!
Today I finished my preliminary assignment (digital media), it took time a lot more than I expected. But now I'm happy to return it tomorrow, at least I did my best. Now I have to wait for the results for over a month! Fingers crossed, wish me luck!
218 Comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 218 of 218-
Sharlxo said...
-
- April 14, 2011 at 1:38 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 14, 2011 at 3:51 PM
-
jonna said...
-
- April 14, 2011 at 4:26 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 14, 2011 at 4:57 PM
-
Emilia said...
-
- April 14, 2011 at 5:55 PM
-
jenni said...
-
- April 14, 2011 at 8:41 PM
-
Jane said...
-
- April 15, 2011 at 12:19 PM
-
Liesewiesje said...
-
- April 15, 2011 at 3:03 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 15, 2011 at 8:09 PM
-
Ellie said...
-
- April 16, 2011 at 2:01 AM
-
Misu said...
-
- April 16, 2011 at 3:15 PM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 17, 2011 at 5:08 PM
-
Lindella said...
-
- April 18, 2011 at 12:07 AM
-
Unknown said...
-
- April 18, 2011 at 8:45 AM
-
Anonymous said...
-
- April 27, 2011 at 4:05 PM
-
Melina said...
-
- May 3, 2011 at 12:58 PM
-
Leah said...
-
- May 18, 2011 at 1:07 PM
-
Magda said...
-
- August 14, 2011 at 12:17 PM
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 218 of 218
Love how youve really revamped the timeless trench coat with the bright spring/summer colour!
gorgeous outfit post!
sharlxo.blogspot.com
Oh goosh! I love the color of the coat!It looks really good on you :)
Tuo takki on aivan ihana! Ja sulla on muutenki tosi kiva tyyli ja tää blogi on iha huippu! :)
How can you be so thin? :o hehe, do a post where you show what do you usually eat :DD !
Aivan ihana takki! Itse en hirveästi oranssista tykkää, mutta nyt oot kyllä tehnyt löydön:)
http://breathingmaterial.blogspot.com/
Voi kun ihana asu! Tuo takki on ihan täydellinen, ja sulla varsinki, väri sopii sulle niin hyvin!:)
I have the same one!!!!!
Wooow, your jacket is so pretty! Great outfit, the shoes are amazing too ^_^
Hi. Can you tell me how do you do your make-up, please. You're so beautyful! Kisses :)
Wow, your beautiful, love the coat!! xxx
soo pretty!!
u look amazing!
love the combination of colur and the girly thights!!
mix et enää kirjota suomex ?
Perfect, just perfect! :-) Especially love the coat and the bag, where did you get them? :-)
i like it how orange and black look together!So pretty!
check out my fashion and make-up blog nickiesworldofstyle.blogspot.com
you're so gorgeous...
I really appreciate your blog and your envelopment at fashion and other things... yours sincerely
love it <3
Thats true, this color is pretty nice !
http://hapiness-love-music.blogspot.com
great trench :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home