relaxing
Toissapäivänä tultiin tänne Himokselle, ja huomenna jo lähtö kotiin. Ihanan rentouttavat pari päivää nyt takana: laskettelua, hiihtämistä, auringosta nauttimista, lukemista, takkatulen töllöttämistä, hyvin syömistä.. Ja tänään kuvailuakin!
Translation: We came to Himos on Sunday, and tomorrow we're already going home. It's been nice and relaxing couple of days here: skiing, enjoying the sunshine, reading, staring at the fireplace, eating well.. And today also shooting! Here's some pictures I took:










111 Comments:
great photos! ;)
http://plaamkaa.blogspot.com/
xoxo
Ihania kuvia ja varsinkin toi toka kuva on nätti susta! :)
http://katariina-sunkissed.blogspot.com/
very nice photo ;)
amazing :)
on the second picture you look so pretty:)! i love your blog!
och, snow :< i don't like snow in march :< so, nice :)
Those photos are great!!
great photos - i lov snowboarding:)
oh how this makes me miss the snow! i haven't been since december. lovely blog :)
Sull on ihan sika ihana blogi, tässä sulle uus lukija :)
jos innostuisit lukee mun blogii
http://saara-kissntell.blogspot.com/
I can't wait to go skiing next week!
lovely pictures!
i L O V E your blog. ;)
fatal beauty! :)
miks et koskaa tee mitää hiuksilles?
Kyllä talvellakin on kaunista vaikka moni siitä kitisee ja vikisee kun on kylmää ja lunta on paljon. Olisivat tyytyväisiä, että Suomessa saadaan viettää näin kauniita talvipäiviä! :)
amazing pictures! :)
Where are you bought this sunglass ?
Oi kun ihania kuvia <3 Haluan itsekin taas rinteeseen ja hiihtämään!!
lovely landscape :)
I love you ! <33
; *
So beautiful over there!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
xoxo
Oot mielettömän hyvä valokuvaaja tai sit sulla on TODELLA hyvä kamera :-)
cool pics!
http://mybabymydarlig.blogspot.com/
Your look is great :)
very nice there ;)
http://szafofa.blogspot.com/
Nice photos ! I hope you have a great time !
the last photo very cute.))*
What beautiful photos! I love skiing/snowboarding =)
The snow looks absolutely beautiful, lovely images.
http://rose-sea.blogspot.com/
ihana tuo kuva susta !
You are so lucky! I'll die to go skiing now, but this year I went to the beach to scape from winter...I visited mexico. I love to go skiing on winter, it's so relaxing as you said. I really like your blog, you are allways an inspiration to me. I'd be pleased if you come and visit me here ulifestyle.blogspot.com
xoxo
Juls
I'm so jealous! I went to Levi to ski a couple of years ago, it was amazing! Have you ever been there? :)
Oi mitä ihania kuvia! :)
NICE! NICE! NICE! BEAUTIFUL ♥
wonderful : D
This made me even more excited for my skiing trip in April!
I wish I had some slopes a bit closer to home like you do :)
www.levisandlipstick.blogspot.com
xxx
awesome everything looks so pretty.
dearest,
http://fashionnostalgia.blogspot.com/
really nice pictures, and you give us envy! haha :) kisses from spain
Looks like a perfect ski day!
xx Olga
La Petite Olga
I like your sunglases, wich brand it is?
Wow! You are a great photographer! I especially love the detailed image of the snow!
I wish you a great week!
Emily
http://www.thestyleexplorer.blogspot.com/
Im going for snowboard next week
http://orchid-orchidea.blogspot.com/
great photos, looks like fun!
Krissy xoxo
LOOVE THE PHOTOS <3
you're pretty, we like your blog girl :)
visit us if you like !
share the feeling & follow if you love to
xx
the cookies
www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
relax as much as you can;-) have a nice weekend;-)
ei hitsi, olipa outoa ! vasta hetki sitten näin sun blogin ensi kertaa mutta tunnistin sut kyllä kassalla. tai mietin että olitkohan se sinä. hauskaa !
the place looks amazing!
In Palace ♥
total envy! nice place >.<
catherine
i love your photos
http://beth-indahouse.blogspot.com
HIMOKSEN KUMPAREMÄKI ON PARAS jeeeeeeeeeeee
really great pics!
♥
have fun, I can not wait to see your spring styling and no invite me
You look really cute,i like it;>
Really nice photos ♥
http://thelittleblackdresneverdiess.blogspot.com/
wonderful photos! I see you had a great vacation!
http://wavessayhello.blogspot.com/
nice pictures! looks like fun :)
nice pic. hope will be there next winter)
http://mgallia.blogspot.com/
Love this kind of winter fun!
You're so cute*
nice pics!
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
omg, i´m envious about you because of your stay in the snow.
i like to ski as well.
i hope you have a nice stay.
itsalittlesecret.blogspot.com
love the pics
Ohhh I hope you had a great day:) I love your blog:)
http://theblondiii.blogspot.com/
VERY nice photos. Like always!
so cyte photo!
you add more your photos, please :)
you took so beautyful pictures!
and you are the most beautyful girl i know! :)
http://chocieboulevard.blogspot.com/
LOVE these pics! Such white snow!! <3
Xisses, Onyxsta
http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com
Especially love the sunset and the gorgeous fireplace. Looks so cozy!
Ihana tunnelma näissä kuvissa! <3
vähän kiva banneri :DD miten oot tehny sen??
mydailystyleblog.blogspot.com
You look very nice here!
But honestly, I prefer our (=polish) weather in march;P
Greetings from PL, Marta:)
are you skiing? :) nice pictures!
Hey! since you have one of the cutest and creative blogs out there, we added yours on our list of our top 10 blogs that should get the Kreativ blog Award! :)
check that out here:http://theothersideoftrendsetters.blogspot.com/2011/03/kreativ-blogger-award.html
xx Ts.
it is my dream
nice photos and have fun
http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/
Hello I'm Joanna.
I deal in the sale of branded clothing and accessories
If you are looking for something to write and I'll send you the best deals.
thanks.
asjaredcocc@gmail.com
awww when i saw the pictures i realized how bad i need some days off.
weisst du schon, wann du mal wieder nach deutschland kommst?
http://diefarberosa.blogspot.com/
ihania kuvia sulla ja aivann ihana blogi! :) näytti niin tutulta tuo takka että aivan pakko kysyä että missä mökissä mahdoit olla lomailemassa? :)
Someone is having a lot of fun!!! I love your pics.
You’re so cute!
PS: Answer your questions on formsprin.
x
hoh, mieki olin just himoksella samat pvät :D mut sul on kyl paaljon paremmat kuvat jnejne (kamerakännyllä onkin mahtava ottaa kuvia)
amazing views!!!!
xoxo
http://central--fashion.blogspot.com
everybody writes they love your blog. what a surprise :D theres no girl in the world who wouldnt like your closet or room. :) and i like snowboarding and skiing, too :)
im hungarian and they say that hungarian and finn language is similar, but i havent find any similarity yet.
Great photos!
http://agatamartini.blogspot.com
Amazing photographs as always! I WISH their was still snow here in Northern California :(
Luv the sunset pic as well as skiing.
waiting for the new post
♥♥♥
ihanat rinteet. tulee ihan fiilis lähtee laskee:)
nannestyle.blogspot.com
looks very comfortable!
Really nice photos, come and see our pics darling =D
xxx
the cookies
http://samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com/
you look STUNNING!
good job ! ;-))
x
bloo.
In which contry are you? I'm in Norway and skiing now :P ^^
Love your blog! ^__^ ♡ Kisses from Sweden! :)♡
http://kenzas.se/
http://fokis.se/
http://paow.se/
Love you blog ^^
http://cherrystacy.blogspot.com/
ihanalta näyttää:)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beutiful snow and pictures :)**
http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/
Beautiful pictures!
http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com
sooooooooooo good
like always!
I love your blog! <3
http://missfuckingfashion.blogspot.com/
wow, you're beatiful!
Amazing pictures! Love it all! :-) ♥
The dreams of my boyfriend ;-)
Kiss
http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/
http://beautytippsandmore.blogspot.com/
Ihania kuvia, vaikka itse inhoankin laskettelua. :D Toi takkatuli näyttää niin kotoisan kutsuvalta!
http://dream-carousel.blogspot.com/
i love u ! <3 i love your style, i love your photos ! :) you're very sweet ;) xoxo catlint.blogspot.com
I love the last photo <3
your blog is amazing, and you are sososososososo amazingly gorgeous.
xoxo
- www.shoutingmyname.blogspot.com
love your blog.
check out mine:
http://je-ne-sais-qoui.blogspot.com/
beautiful :)
osa siitä, mitä käytät suusi? voit vastata blogiin kiitos ;)
lovely photos!
love yours photos:) and you look great!:)
http://www.justblackpearl.blogspot.com/
You're so lucky to live in a country with snow, I miss that !
xx, Leah.
http://hapiness-love-music.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home