Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

bright colors

Monday, March 28, 2011

bright colors

Mitä lähemmäksi kevät tulee sitä enemmän huomaan kaipaavani värejä vaatekaappiini. Erityisesti kirkkaan pinkkiä, oranssia, punaista, korallia ja keltaista. Aurinkoisina päivinä ei vain tee enää mieli vetää päälle samoja tummia talvisia vaatteita. Nyt siis ostoslistalla on kevääksi ja kesäksi paaaljon värejä. Tänä keväänä voi näitä värejä yhdistellä ennakkoluulottamasti sekaisin keskenään, tai valita tietyn värin päästä varpaisiin. Tai piristää muuten väritöntä asua, tokan kuvan keltainen Celine laukku on täydellinen esimerkki.

Translation: The closer spring comes the more I crave bright colors to my wardrobe. Especially bright pink, orange, red, coral and yellow. On sunny days I just don't feel like wearing dark wintry clothes anymore. So now on my shopping list for spring and summer there's plenty of colors. This spring they can be combined bravely with each other, or choose one color to wear from head to toe. Or brighten up otherwise colorless outfit, like on the second picture with the yellow Celine bag.
colors
^Zara, H&M
colors3
colors4
^Christopher Kane S/S 2011

88 Comments:

Blogger valiumgirl said...

Quite good. You're really inspiring!

March 28, 2011 at 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeahtke colours are amazing, they can describe our feelings and sensetions;) good choice.

March 28, 2011 at 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your post!

March 28, 2011 at 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is she doing with her cigarette! aaaahhhh!

March 28, 2011 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Collections said...

Love all these colors specifically the bright pink gorgeous.

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

March 28, 2011 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Una B. said...

Yay for bright colors!I absolutely adore them!:>

March 28, 2011 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger BurningBlonde said...

My wardobe is full of bright colours.
littlefashionangel.com

March 28, 2011 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger María said...

Really really inspiring!! Love all them!! I want good days...
xoxo

http://meandmylifestyle.blogspot.com

March 28, 2011 at 11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice colours :) i like coral the most!

March 28, 2011 at 11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered when you were going to start wearing brighter colours. I think clothes look more fun if they are bright :)

March 28, 2011 at 11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for an inspiration;-)I believe in your style so I will think about these colours;-)
Magda

March 28, 2011 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!


LOVE THE COLORS!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

XOXO

March 28, 2011 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Elli said...

Lovely pinkish colours, really inspiring :)

March 28, 2011 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Kreuję Swoje Życie said...

I do not fit the same colors:< but beautiful!

March 28, 2011 at 11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm definitely in love with Zara's Spring / Summer collection. I love the pink, orange, yellow and red and I also adore the nudes.

Perfect summer!

March 28, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger j. said...

lovely colours :)

http://www.mybabymydarlig.blogspot.com/

March 29, 2011 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Jane Alisa said...

I am in love with that celine bag. xoxo

March 29, 2011 at 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

I love colors. Dont understand why people wear black in the winter? Thats when we really need the colors :P

March 29, 2011 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

I love these colors! They remind me of candy and flowers, and they're a nice change from the black/denim rock trends from the winter.

M.

March 29, 2011 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love this trend. You post is really inspiring.

dassida.blogspot.com

March 29, 2011 at 12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT A GRAPHIC PROGRAM YOU USED??

March 29, 2011 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Love this post!
x

March 29, 2011 at 12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made great pcitures! Makes me wish for spring!


http://lmdiary.blogspot.com/

March 29, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Taylor@BoyMeetsGirl said...

Do you subscribe to any trend forecasting sites? If so, which ones?

March 29, 2011 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger SLF said...

i like the first one!!


http://slfgoeshigh.blogspot.com/

March 29, 2011 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Elenchen said...

i am so into bright colors, too. Today was such a warm and sunny day here in germany and i was wearing my old black(!) summerjacket.
need to go shopping ASAP :)

March 29, 2011 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger sugarhoneybaby said...

Great pictures! Love them all!:)

March 29, 2011 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihania värejä!! Mäkin haluaisin paljon kaikkia värikkäitä vaatteita kesäksi! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

March 29, 2011 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Diana Florence said...

that's just perfect!!!!
thank you for your blog - it really help me in my life and it's also great inspiration!

March 29, 2011 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger ♥Uffie♥ said...

i'm so exited to star putting some color to my outfits!

March 29, 2011 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger idalia said...

You and so strong colors? I can't imagine that...

March 29, 2011 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

I will forever be lusting for a Celine bag! I love the bright colors too!

March 29, 2011 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

i love colors!

March 29, 2011 at 1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this post! Colours are so cheerful, I really can't wait for spring, when there'll be colours all over the place.

x Michelle
http://www.thefeatherden.net

March 29, 2011 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger laumassaferro said...

me encantan los colores!♥ laumassaferro.blogspot.com

March 29, 2011 at 3:03 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

love thepost!

March 29, 2011 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Great pictures and collors :)

www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

March 29, 2011 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger maria said...

tosi hienoja asuja, varsinki toi laukku on ihanan värinen:)!

March 29, 2011 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Supergirl said...

Im in love with coral since last year summer:)

March 29, 2011 at 7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihanaa pinkkiä!:)
Pinkit/ punaiset pantsit ois mullakin hankintalistalla :)

March 29, 2011 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

I'm obsessed with color this season! I love this post

March 29, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Mun vaatekaappi kaipaisi myös hieman väriä! Alkaa musta/valkoinen/beige/harmaa jo kyllästyttämään..

March 29, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger A said...

Oi, ihanat nuo Zaran pinkit housut <3

http://lifeandtails.blogspot.com/

March 29, 2011 at 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to buy myself a little bit of these bright colours. :)

Come and take part in Motel Rocks dress giveaway on my blog:
http://shelikesfashion.blogspot.com/2011/03/motel-rocks-and-shelikesfashion.html

March 29, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Toi laukku on täy-del-li-nen! Ja juu, Zarassa on ihania värikkäitä hiusuja :)

March 29, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mulla on ihan sama fiilis! Pelkän harmaan ja mustan käyttäjä on ostanut viime aikoina muunmuassa turkoosia, korallia ja vaaleanpunaista :D

rudegirlforlife.blogspot.com/

March 29, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Aleksandr said...

you have a good level of

March 29, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger ag_mal said...

love your blog! and i think you'll be a good graphic designer! ;) xoxo

March 29, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Ynichka-Punichka said...

Ярко)

March 29, 2011 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger ankkaa said...

Mikä väri on hiukset?

March 29, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur blog is sooooo booring

March 29, 2011 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Adél said...

lovely post! ;))

March 29, 2011 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll like fantastic in orange t-shirt :)

March 29, 2011 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Blueberry said...

Wow. :)

March 29, 2011 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

everywhere in new collections are amazing print pants and bright jackets! and it all should be weared with neon heels )

March 29, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not loving the ciggaret but love colours as well!

March 29, 2011 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Veronique said...

Beautiful clothes!!Please, visit my new blog:) Thanks

March 29, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IHANIA VÄREJÄ!:)

http://sannamariblogi.blogspot.com/

March 29, 2011 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Katariina said...

Sama juttu, munkin tekee mieli hankkia värikkäitä vaatteita :) Ihania noi kaikki jutut, olispa toi sääkin vaan jo yhtä ihana!

http://katariina-sunkissed.blogspot.com/

March 29, 2011 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Emilia said...

heeei ihana toi uus banneri, luvit ! <3

March 29, 2011 at 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your blog! please write mooooore :) every day i wait for new entries! <3

March 29, 2011 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Love so much this trend! awesome post!

March 29, 2011 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger t said...

I like bright colors, but unfortunately I look weird in it. :-(

March 29, 2011 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

loving acid brights for spring :)

Xisses, Onyxsta
http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

March 29, 2011 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Krissy ~ style san san said...

so pretty! love the colours!
so inspirational!
Krissy xoxo

March 29, 2011 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger ninette said...

neon colours are the best <3

March 29, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Adrianna Wulczyn said...

i like this colors !
xx

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For Lyrics

March 29, 2011 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Anonyymi said...

Hyvältä näyttää nuo kirkaat värit. Pitäisi itsekkin vähän ottaa oppia noista kuvista! Tällähetkellä vaatekaappi näyttää aikas synkältä... :D

March 29, 2011 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger R. said...

Yeah, bright colours are the best for spring ! :DD

March 29, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I love bright colors :D they're so fresh and beautiful :) great post!

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.

March 29, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love colors !

http://nnoush.blogspot.com

March 29, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I love pink pant!!! Kiss
http://giseleglamour.blogspot.com/

March 29, 2011 at 11:04 PM  
Anonymous georgina said...

LOVE the pictures!

March 29, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger nanne said...

pitää ehdottomasti hankkia väriä kevääksi ja kesäksi:)

March 29, 2011 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger eléna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 30, 2011 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger eléna said...

belles coleurs - belles robes:)!! Wearing more colors this summer? Sounds like a plan to me!

camouflash.blogspot.com

March 30, 2011 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

the second picture ist very cool. love the ring.

http://kalesa.blogspot.com/

March 30, 2011 at 2:18 AM  
Blogger amber and hilary said...

Love your blog as always!

We just did a post dedicated to you:)
Feel free to check it out.
Amber and Hilary xx

http://amberandhilary.blogspot.com/

March 30, 2011 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger coco said...

hi, i love ur taste! i want to see your cosmetic porch and pen case! if you're okay about it♥

March 30, 2011 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger ▲Tyna said...

amazing!! <3 love these colors!
great blog!:))

March 30, 2011 at 11:01 AM  
Anonymous ni said...

hei kuvittelinko vaan aikaisesta aamuherätyksestä johtuen vai olitko §:n valmennuskurssilla? :D jos et, niin siinä tapauksessa vietin kolmetuntisen kuolaillen jonkun toisen korsin kassia (jonka oon luvannut itselleni palkkioksi oikikseen pääsystä ♥).. no, ei kai se niin vakavaa ole! :D

March 30, 2011 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Jennakaroliina said...

Ihana kun tänä keväänä saa leikkiä värien kanssa aivan urakalla! Pääsee yhdistelemään vaikka minkälaisia kivoja asukokonaisuuksia!

March 30, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger FIT_bodyelectric said...

A love that bag!

March 30, 2011 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger aboutt said...

Nice color perfect for spring ^^

March 30, 2011 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Romina said...

Like your blog ! follow me at www.miniplaceres.blogspot.com
Kiss, Romina.

March 30, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei mä bongasin sut tänää salkkareista!!!!!!

March 30, 2011 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger R. said...

Yeah, bright colours are the best for spring :))

http://addictedtosun.blogspot.com/

March 30, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C.Kane is amazing! His collection!
Colors are wonderful!<3

http://puremodeenprive.blogspot.com/

March 31, 2011 at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home