Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

i love ny

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

i love ny

Kotona ollaan! Ei toiminut netti kovin hyvin hotellilla, ja viimesen vuorokauden minkä täällä Suomessa oon ollut oon melkeen kokonaan nukkunut. Vieläkin tuntuu aikaero, väsyttää ja sekavaa kun uusiin rytmeihin pitäs samantien tottua.
Mut asiaan! New York oli upea!! Ei sanat riitä kuvailemaan miten ihana paikka. Olis voinut olla paljon pidemmänkin aikaa, niin paljon nähtävää ja tehtävää. Kuvia on myös paljon, en oo vielä siirtänyt edes kaikkia, tässä tulee eka osa! Saatte enemmän huomenna tokassa osassa niin tekstejä kuin kuviakin. :)

Translation: I'm home! Internet wasn't very good at our hotel in New York, and I've slept nearly the last 24 hours I've been in Finland. I can still feel the jetlag, the time difference is pretty hard.
Anyway, New York was amazing! I can't even find the words to describe how wonderful place that is. There were so many things to do and see, I could have been there a looot longer. I have lots of pictures and here's the part one! Tomorrow you'll see more :)
n6
n4
n2
n3
^Muumiboxi, leffoja ja luettavaa. Näitten avulla pärjättiin pitkä lento!
^Candies, movies and magazines. With these I survived the long flight!
n13
n14
^Meiän hotellihuone, Hiltonilla tokaks ylimmässä kerroksessa!
^Our hotel room at Hilton's, it was second highest floor!
n5
n10
n9
^Näkymä hotellihuoneen ikkunasta.
^View from our hotel room's window.
n11
n8
n7
^Ensimmäinen aamiainen Starbucksissa. Nimeä ei ihan kirjotettu oikein mutta eipä haittaa, chai latte ja morning bun oli ihania!
^First breakfast at Starbucks: morning bun and chai latte! Yummy! Didn't spell my name quite right haha..
n12
n1
^Lounas tunnelmallisessa paikassa Sohossa. Rapeaa pizzaa mozzarellalla, tomaatilla ja basilikalla.
^Lunch in some cozy place in Soho. Crispy pizza with mozzarella, tomato and basil.

162 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally :D

February 8, 2011 at 9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woow you finally back with the pictures :D i'm sooo jelous about your trip to NY ;p hope i will go there too one day! ^^ it's one of my dreams ;p anyways.. i'm sure you had a amazing time there! great pictures!!!! i'm waiting to see mooooooore :)

February 8, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pizzaaa <3

February 8, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

cannot wait to see more of your awesome pictures!

February 8, 2011 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Cátia Couto said...

OMG, so lucky! I wish I had been in NY...So pretty :)

XOXO
http://itscocovintage.blogspot.com/

February 8, 2011 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

oii niin upeen näköstä! sut on niinku tehty tonne nykin kaduille ;)

http://ready-for-fashion.blogspot.com/

February 8, 2011 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger civciv said...

Great *_____*

February 8, 2011 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Simone ♥ said...

Great pictures! I wanna see more pictures...

February 8, 2011 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Kasiulcowa said...

You are so lucky!! Please tell me how much money did you spend on this trip? For acomodation, food, fly etc?? Can you answer on my blog? But you don;t have too you can also here, but please answer :)

February 8, 2011 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger LesFee said...

oh nice :)
NYC is always fun... can´t wait to get there again....!

February 8, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger LUCY said...

your pictures make me want to go to ny!

February 8, 2011 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Oona said...

tuol oli varmaanki tosi ihanaa! :)

February 8, 2011 at 10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh, you're back already? :)


I can't wait for photos!!!

February 8, 2011 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger flyawaywithbirds said...

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo jealous ... oh my goodness
can't wait to see more pics :)

February 8, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh looks like you had an amazing time! Can't wait for the next batch of pics :) xxx

February 8, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Saara said...

Hei, ole ihana ja kerro mistä / minkä merkkinen tuo takkisi on? :) :)

February 8, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger tiiku said...

ääh, aivan ihania kuvia ! :-) eivätkä kyllä yhtään helpota mun matkakuumetta, ja nykiin kun just haluais kaikki eniten tällä hetkellä :-D jään oottelemaan seuraavaa postausta innolla :-)

February 8, 2011 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Gretel said...

oh my god
i'm so jealous

February 8, 2011 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Ruokakuvat ja läppärit sängyllä - kuva. Voi, ihania kaikki! :)
Varmasti upee matka oli!

February 8, 2011 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger esiul said...

I was in New York last august....and I fell in love with the city!!! there's so much to discover and if you've been there once you desperately want to go back! I so wanna go there again, already miss it ;) although it's just 6 months ago...It's a city I wanna live in for a couple of years-twenties are the best I think ;)

February 8, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger rölli said...

OOoooO!!! so cool! en malta oottaa lisää kuvia, haluan itekkin niin paljon nykiiin...mutta ehkä vielä joskus :)) hmmm ja aamiainen starbucksissa ois tähän hätään nyt ihan jees;)

February 8, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger maria said...

oi näyttää tosi upealta ja kutsuvalta paikalta! oonkin jo innoissani odottanut näitä kuvia, mutta hyvää saa odottaa :_))

February 8, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Rigid Goddess said...

OMG you were so lucky !! can't wait for the rest of the photos :)
xx


http://rigidgoddess.blogspot.com/

February 8, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger maja said...

loove your pictures (as usual :p)
it's always been my dream to go there
hopefully my dream comes true soon :)

February 8, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Ece said...

oh goooooooosh i want the pizza!

February 8, 2011 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Anna Grostina said...

PARADISEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAVE PHOTOS ALL TIME!

February 8, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and what about what you shopped? :D

February 8, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!I WANT TO NY TOO

February 8, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger heidi said...

ihan tajuttoman ihanan näköstäääääää <3 im so jealous :)

February 8, 2011 at 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could show us your traveling outfit! Or, if you have time, you do a whole post about that, clothing for traveling, what to bring in your carry on, what to pack, tips on traveling with style... That would be a very fun post! ;)

Bisous !

February 8, 2011 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Milla said...

voi ei, mäkin haluisin tonne niiin kovin! toi on kyllä yks niistä unelmista mikä pitää toteuttaa :)

February 8, 2011 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Veronique said...

i love your blog <333
Please tell me how much money did you spend on this trip?

February 8, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goooooosh i'm so jealous now
u cannot belive haha :D

nice pics ;)

http://jasmin-victoria.blogspot.com/

February 8, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want will go to NY....)*

February 8, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Claudia's blog said...

awwwwww so cool !!!!

February 8, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

This all looks absolutely incredibly fantastic! I wish I was there too!

February 8, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger marcela said...

WOW ... lucky girl.
can't wait to see more and more from it.

have fun and enjoy

http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

February 8, 2011 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger A. said...

Oh..I envy you this trip.. Trip to the New York is my dream. I wait on mooore photos xo

February 8, 2011 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Tamuna said...

Cosi's really is a cozy place :) I love their freshly baked flat brad sandwiches...yummm

February 8, 2011 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

NYC <3 Mä niin haluan takaisin tonne.. Sun kuvat vaan pahensi matkakuumetta :)

February 8, 2011 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

I love these pics! Can't wait to see more ;)

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

February 8, 2011 at 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooooooooooow, it's all amazing!!!

February 8, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

the pizza looks delicious !

February 8, 2011 at 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a great trip!!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

February 8, 2011 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Pinkaa said...

Great pictures ! :)

February 8, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Charlotte @ AGirlWrites said...

Looks amazing! I have to go back to NY soon!

February 8, 2011 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

so so so jealous!

February 8, 2011 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Lusikka said...

Ah, looks great!

http://oh-deardeer.blogspot.com/

February 8, 2011 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Jessika said...

APua! Mäkin tahon New Yorkiin joskus! Toi Hilton hotelli olisi kyllä ykkös vaihtoehto, näyttääkin tosi kivalta! Enemmän kuvia vaan kehiin, ja varsinkin ostoksia :)

February 8, 2011 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Kotryna said...

OMG! Amazing trip! And you are really pretty girl:) (im jealous of that:D)

February 8, 2011 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Josephine said...

i want to eat such a delicious piece of pizza :D

February 8, 2011 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger XandA said...

Oh,finally you are back. I CANT WAIT to see more photos.
And I am so jealous 'Mariel' :P :D haha
hurry up with new post ^^

February 8, 2011 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're back:) you look forward to your experiences and photos to be here and on Facebook...:D:D I thought that you'll want to stay in NY forever: D you're back to glory...:))

February 8, 2011 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger j. said...

pizza look very tasty.
im green with envy! i want to NY tooo!
visit me
http://mybabymydarlig.blogspot.com/
:)

February 8, 2011 at 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky girl :)

February 8, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

Oh very nice. :)

February 8, 2011 at 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautifulllll

February 8, 2011 at 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moi!!

Olen menossa huhtikuussa New Yorkkiin, voisitko tehdä vinkki-postausta nyckiin matkaaville? ::)

Anni

February 8, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Vanessa von ÖkoLife said...

hilton? got too much money? :D

February 8, 2011 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

so cool! ois niin siistiä päästä nykiin

February 8, 2011 at 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

h

February 8, 2011 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so jealous ! Beautiful pictures, i'm impatient to see more !


http://nnoush.blogspot.com

February 8, 2011 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger mikado said...

mmmmm, yummy, yummy starbucks :D

February 8, 2011 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

amazing shots


http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
xx

February 9, 2011 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Noora said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 9, 2011 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Noora said...

Vau ku hienoja kuvia, ootan nähä lisää :) Ja myös kuvia ostoksista! :)

February 9, 2011 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Sweet style Blog SHOP said...

Hola guapa!!!
estamos de sorteo en el blog!
Muuuak!!!

sweet style

February 9, 2011 at 12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMAZING!
http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/

February 9, 2011 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger melle lunettes said...

Wouahhh, your so lucky !!!!
It's my dream to go to NY !!!
Kiss
http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/

February 9, 2011 at 12:56 AM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Aww so happy that you had a great time :D

February 9, 2011 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger nirepetitcorner said...

more photos pleaseee!!!

February 9, 2011 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great city!
Love this pics!


marc.

February 9, 2011 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

ohhh how i miss new york. such a beautiful place!

http://houseofesha.blogspot.com/

February 9, 2011 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Wow, looks like New York was SO amazing! The views from your hotel window is stunning. Can't wait to see more photos! xo

February 9, 2011 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Wonderlust said...

Wow, lovely time in NY

February 9, 2011 at 1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous as always ..... and a magazine photo I love your blog ... I swear that I love ...
always look forward to your next post ...
Thanks for such a beautiful blog ....
by Dior ... jajaj bss

February 9, 2011 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

beautiful photos! that pizza looks really good! haha

February 9, 2011 at 2:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great photos!!
LOVE IT <33

xoxo*

February 9, 2011 at 2:42 AM  
Anonymous Liih Coelho said...

Welcome back, dear!
Looovely pics, I really loved it!
Can't wait when my dream will realize and I'm going to NYC. :D
Can't wait to see more pics!
xx

February 9, 2011 at 3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oih ihania kuvia! Mullakin haaveissa matkata Nykiin :)

February 9, 2011 at 3:41 AM  
Blogger Wolfpack Culture said...

You look like you had an amazing time! I can't wait to see more of the photos from your trip. These photos make me so anxious for it to be September already and for me to finally transfer to college in NYC!

http://wolfpackculture.blogspot.com

February 9, 2011 at 4:17 AM  
Anonymous Gabriela said...

Looooooved the pictures, can't wait to see more!

February 9, 2011 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

welcome back! fab photos =D

February 9, 2011 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger Satu said...

Awww ihanan näköstä, you luck lucky girl!

February 9, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Anonymous Maryya said...

Oi, tosi ihania kuvia! En jaksa oottaa omaa reissuani kesällä :)

February 9, 2011 at 8:58 AM  
Anonymous reno said...

omg oon niiiiiin kateellinen!

February 9, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger BurningBlonde said...

You back already? The days passed by to past. Wow NYC looks amazing, I want to go to :) One day I will. Foood mmmhh <3 Lovely. BTW your friend has the same laptop as I do :) Heheh :D littlefashionangel.com

February 9, 2011 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger This is from Matilda said...

omg everything looks so amazing ! cant wait to see some more pictures

XX

February 9, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Louisa said...

Amazing pictures!
cannot wait to see more pictures!!

February 9, 2011 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Katariina said...

ihan sika ihanan näköstä!! :)

February 9, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally you're at home! I was waiting for photos from NYC so looong, all week. I opened your website 20-30 times a day... :) It's great to read your post and see your wonderful pictures! Waiting for new! And I have a question. How much your trip cost? I see some questions like mine and I'll be thankful for your answer. Hilton Hotel is expensive, doesn't it? Well, for the end I want to thank you!

Love,
Camille (PL)

February 9, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Indie kid said...

You're already back?
You haven't been there for a very long time.

I envy soo much!:)

February 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

Oh,such a great great great bunch of photos*

Wanna see more, can't wait for the second part! btw, love to read your blog ♥

Greetings from Ukraine*

February 9, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

probably every girl envies your life

February 9, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger blondebaron said...

omg! u're so lucky !

morem ore more pictures please !! ;pp

February 9, 2011 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Riikka said...

Ooooh, tuli kauhee ikävä takas Nyciin :) Tuttuja maisemia!

February 9, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Anonyymi said...

Ai että oon kateellinen! Oli varmasti kyllä upee reissu!:)

February 9, 2011 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Anné said...

Vaikuttaa ihanalta!

February 9, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

oi oi :) tonne sä sovit, ihania kuvia!

February 9, 2011 at 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful pictures! :) I've been waiting for You every day ;)

You're soooo inspiring for me! I hope that you'll add a lot of photos ! :D

NY is so great ! Tell me, what would you now choose? NY or Paris? :)

Big hugs for you 'Mariel' haha :D:*:*

February 9, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger . said...

I would like to visit NY sooo muchhh!! My boyfriend was there, and he said that's amazing place and totally another world! :D
The pictures are really great (((:

February 9, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger hanna said...

pakko myöntää et ooon ihan super kateellinen!

http://youdontlikeplayers.blogspot.com/

February 9, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger karo said...

ny <3

you're so beauty ;o
i love your blog <3

February 9, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your pictures, do you use some program to edit?


xxxx

<3

February 9, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Chloe said...

OMG! I envy you! New York's my dream! Also - beautiful pictures :) Greetings from Poland!

February 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihania kuvia!! oon niin kateellinen! ja haluun tota pitsaaaa

February 9, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Kriss said...

New York! How beyond awesome! I really can't wait for more of your wonderful photos! :)

February 9, 2011 at 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics ;-)

lg

cindarelladiary.blogspot.com

February 9, 2011 at 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo ihanalta vaikuttaa :)

February 9, 2011 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

mäki lähen nykiin kesän lopus=)! wow

February 9, 2011 at 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MORE PICTURES! MORE PICTURES! :D <3 love it. i'm sooo jealous

February 9, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MORE PICTURES! MORE PICTURES! :D <3 love it. i'm sooo jealous

February 9, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

waiting for more pictures :)

http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

February 9, 2011 at 2:57 PM  
Anonymous ida said...

aaaaaaaaa oon niin kateellinen ! :-----D

February 9, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaa oot ihana ootan jo innolla toista postausta ja of cooors ostoksia;)

February 9, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Anonymous rina said...

Mul on joskus kans haaveena päästä nykii! Se ois nii ihanaa ku sais kerrankii shopata oikee kunnol! :D

February 9, 2011 at 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow it's so amazing!

http://unlinktuttomio.blogspot.com/

February 9, 2011 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

omg, lucky you! NY is my dream:)
xx
Sasha

http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

February 9, 2011 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Karolina;* said...

it's so perfect♥

February 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianna, can you tell us, how much did your trip cost? Wonderful pictures, as always <3

February 9, 2011 at 3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally!:D
You slept in Hilton's in NY? Wow, I guess you're rich;)
Nice pictures but I'm waiting for next post, I hope you will write something more about this dream city!
Greetings from Poland, Marta

February 9, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Polinna said...

sorry? but how much is your trip?

February 9, 2011 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger karla said...

Oon kans lähössä nyciin nyt seuraavalla viikolla<3 voisitko vaik seuraavas nyki postaukses kertoo et minkälaiset säät siel oli?? yhtä kylmää ku suomessa? :o

February 9, 2011 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger ♥Uffie♥ said...

Finally!
I'm so jelous. I have never been tou new york ):

Can´t wait for you to upload more pictures♥

February 9, 2011 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Paula | one little smile said...

cute pics! :)

February 9, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you will post more photos of you ( in NY of course ) :D Starbucks And pizza <3 Oh my god it seems to be so delicious !!! <3

February 9, 2011 at 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!I'm so glad that the trip was successful! pictures are gorgeous <3
xoxo,K.

February 9, 2011 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

ihania kuvia! haluaisin itekki tosi kovasti päästä käymään ny:ssä!! :)

http://annika-its-all-me.blogspot.com/

February 9, 2011 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger ALEKSANDRA said...

omg, wow, ;o <3
i love ny too

February 9, 2011 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger majau said...

Omg, u were in my "dream city"!

February 9, 2011 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wanna go to NY- you must have great life :)

February 9, 2011 at 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photos!
I love this cake- cinnamon or smth like that. :)

February 9, 2011 at 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you have't any photo with friends?

February 9, 2011 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Loviisa said...

Aaaa eikää New York varmaan niin unelmien täyttymys kun olla ja voi :) Kauhee himo sinne varsinkin nyt ku oon kattellu SATC ia ihan liikaa! Toivottavasti laitat myös ostoksista sunmuista vielä ;)

February 9, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

amazing! i'm jealous;)

http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

February 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Wow really amazing pics! Someone jealous overhere :D Wish I was in NY. Never been there. Hope you had a great time and I can't wait to see more!

February 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Nadya said...

we want more, more, more, more, more, more photos <33333

February 9, 2011 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger ella pauliina said...

IHANA NEW YORK!<<3 itekki haluisin joskus käydä;) kauan olit tuolla?(=

February 9, 2011 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Lory said...

New York is amazing!
You are very lucky to visit this greeeeeeeeeeeeat city!

February 9, 2011 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I love your Blog :)

http://fullofdistantdreams.blogspot.com/

February 9, 2011 at 8:13 PM  
Anonymous georgina said...

Lovely pictures! I just wanted to say that I love your blog and I have maid a post about you and your blog in MY blog here: http://georginaa.devote.se/blogs/8038805/tips---marianna-.htm#WriteComment

LOVE! :) xx

February 9, 2011 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger boglarka said...

Lovely pictures!:) I hope you enjoyed it as you said!:)))

www.boglarphotoblog.blogspot.com

February 9, 2011 at 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG it looks so nice!
Nice to hear that you had a great time! xxxxx

February 9, 2011 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger tiina said...

Onpa upean näköistä, kaikki niin isoa. :)



www.lifewithmariella.blogspot.com

February 9, 2011 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Steph & The Spaniels said...

Stunning photos on both NY post's, looks like you had an amazing time
xx

February 9, 2011 at 9:52 PM  
Anonymous tiu said...

oijjj, tossa ekassa kuvassa näkyy hotelli missä olin ite viime pääsiäisenä! niin ikävä tonne...

February 9, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Malina said...

beauthiful pictures ;>

February 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

love those

February 10, 2011 at 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anna said...

Minkä muumin sait muumiboxista? 8>

February 10, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger GoldBlackMirror said...

One of my dreams is visit New York, is the perfect city!!
I love all your pictures.
kisses dear.

February 10, 2011 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Elisa said...

im so JEALOUS!!!! onneks oon ite ollu kans kolme kertaa nii kateus hellittää hieman :) mut miten sul oli varaa tohon kaikkeen :o

February 10, 2011 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that was the hilton hotel on/near 53rd and 6th right? that's where i spent my 17th birthday (: looks like you had fun!

February 11, 2011 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Lies said...

Ahh the coffee's from starbucks and the cheesecake look so yummy!
Hope to go to NY one day
Love ur blog x

February 11, 2011 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger FLEUR DAILY said...

Beautiful photo's!

X

http://fleurdaily.blogspot.com
http://fleurjewelry.blogspot.com

February 11, 2011 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihania kuvia!! Mä niin haluan muuttaa Nyckiin.. :))

http://thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com/

February 12, 2011 at 4:04 AM  
Blogger AnaR' said...

hoodies ♥

February 12, 2011 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Kathrin said...

Amazing pictures!

February 17, 2011 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he, first of all beautiful pictures you took in new york
my question is in wich hotel did you stay? and was it expensive?
greets from belgium ;) xx

February 17, 2011 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Haylee said...

Your trip looked so fun! It makes me miss New York.
Cosi is the best! I always make sure to go there when I'm in the city.

February 21, 2011 at 2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oliko nykissä tapana jättää tippiä ravintoloihin,kahviloihin,taxeissa jne? voisitko kertoa pikkusen paikallisista normeista, oon ite nimittäin piakkoin lähössä nykiin pariksi viikoksi enkä tunne kaupunkia yhtään. :)

April 8, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Biancas Nordic Drøm said...

Cool, a moomin box!When I was in Sweden many years ago, I bought some moomins cracker :) Love, Bianca

June 11, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger . said...

do you shot these pictures with the 70-300 mm objective?


xoxo j.

August 16, 2011 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home