Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

back on track

Sunday, February 20, 2011

back on track

Sain tänään kannettavani takaisin huollosta, näppäimistö puhdistettu ja toimii taas! Ihanaa, olin tulla jo hulluksi ilman konetta.
Tässä tulee nyt tämän päivän asua. Oon vihdoin löytänyt meiltä hyvän paikan itselaukasija-asukuvien ottamiselle sisällä, ulkona kuvailut ei hirveästi näillä pakkasilla houkuttele.

Translation: Today I got my laptop back from repair service, yay! I realized now how addicted I am to my dear mac, it was so hard to survive through days without it!
Well, here's my today's outfit. I think I finally found a good place in our house where to take self-timer outfit pictures!
m2
m1
  • Scarf / Promod
  • Bag / Michael Kors
  • Shirt / Gina Tricot
  • Rings / Macy's, GT
  • Heels / some small shop in NYC
Olin viikonloppuna Teatterissa syömässä, alla pari kuvaa siitä. Teatterin Delistä saa parhaimmat salaatit mitä tiedän, joten odotukset olivat ravintolapuolestakin korkealla. Ne täyttyivät kyllä loistavasti, tosi viihtyisä paikka ja hyvää ruokaa!

This weekend I ate at restaurant Teatteri, one of my favorite places!
t1
t2

147 Comments:

Blogger Una B. said...

Very cute;>

February 21, 2011 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger BurningBlonde said...

As always your outfit is amazing, i love it. And this lunch yummy.
littlefashionangel.com

February 21, 2011 at 12:26 AM  
Anonymous Fashionelka said...

I love you bag!

February 21, 2011 at 12:26 AM  
Anonymous Natalia Oliveira said...

You look beautiful, as always!! ;)

http://modernyces.com/

February 21, 2011 at 12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally love the outfit, would wear it exactly like this!

xo thefashionguitar

February 21, 2011 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger swallow said...

love your outfits ;)
and you always show sooo yummy food!

February 21, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeaaaah :D
You're so pretty! <3

Thx for new post :)

February 21, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your heels!

February 21, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So lovely :)

February 21, 2011 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

That looks like a really nice restaurant!

February 21, 2011 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Gorgeous outfit as always, I love your bag :) And the food looks good! x x

February 21, 2011 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger freyja said...

Your right that place is perfect, I wish I had a good place like that ;)

Great outfit and I love the pictures from the restaurant !

www.theperfectplayground.blogspot.com

February 21, 2011 at 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Justyna Poland said...

at last! :)

xoxo:*

February 21, 2011 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger esiul said...

yey you're back ;) I love that outfit!

February 21, 2011 at 12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look faboulous *.*

February 21, 2011 at 12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous

February 21, 2011 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Awesome like always!

You look great!



http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/


XOXO

February 21, 2011 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger LUCY said...

i always love your posts xx

February 21, 2011 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Updates By Her said...

Ihania kuvia! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

February 21, 2011 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger ♥Uffie♥ said...

the food looks amazing.. and you llok very beautyful in those pictures.

Kisses form spain♥

February 21, 2011 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger Cátia Couto said...

I love this look! and you look flawless in the picture of the restaurant :)

xoxo ;*
http://itscocovintage.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2011 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Kamila said...

I love your blog and your style. You are my inspiration.

February 21, 2011 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger EllysMakeupbag said...

Love the look.

February 21, 2011 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger carmen said...

lovely outfit <3

February 21, 2011 at 1:07 AM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

The food and you looks amazing!

February 21, 2011 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger Merily K said...

i love ur photos :)

xoxo

http://merilyyblogi.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2011 at 1:10 AM  
Blogger Rorie said...

You are so gorgeous.
I would love to see how you do your makeup. It always looks so natural and gorgeous.

February 21, 2011 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger Harrriiiet said...

You've got such a good taste in fashion!
Love reading your blog.
x

February 21, 2011 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger pocahontas said...

great look


http://pocahontas-marta.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2011 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger Tamuna said...

I adore that bag!

xx
A Journey to Style

February 21, 2011 at 1:23 AM  
Anonymous Mari G. said...

Oh!!! Sweet!!

February 21, 2011 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Reetta said...

tosi ihanat vaatteet ja toi laukkuki ihanaaaaaa! :)

February 21, 2011 at 1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like read your blog! you're so cute and your oufits are nice. i like watch you photo - more, more, more!:)
hugs form PL - Patrycja.

February 21, 2011 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Junia Gonçalves said...

we miss u mariannan!

welcome back, i wanna know more about yuor trip
xoxo
j

www.girlygirls.com.br

February 21, 2011 at 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy! I was worried what's going on with you;-) you look great!

February 21, 2011 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger elsku said...

Toi laukku on _IHANA_<3

http://borntobeasuperstar-ellu.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2011 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger our closet full said...

guapisima como siempre
menuda cena que buena pinta!!!!!!!
un besito pasate
http://ourclosetfull.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2011 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

loving the bag!! :)

http://houseofesha.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2011 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger Marta555 said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back! I was checking your blog few times a day to see if a new post is up and now I opened it and was so happy to see a new post! You look gorgeous as always x

February 21, 2011 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Marta555 said...

Yay! I'm go happy you're back! I was checking your blog few times a day to see if a new post was up and now I opened it and there was a new post! Yay! You look as beautiful as always x

February 21, 2011 at 2:25 AM  
Blogger Obsessed.Makup.Addict said...

Great outfit! I always love your pictures, you have a great eye for capturing amazing pictures. Love your blog doll!

February 21, 2011 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger Catherine Au Jong said...

you have the style!!!

catherine

February 21, 2011 at 5:32 AM  
Blogger Kotryna said...

Beautiful as always. And you look soo skinny. I jealous :)

February 21, 2011 at 5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bag is bloody brilliant.
You're looking ridiculously beautiful as well.

Cheers.

February 21, 2011 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Fashion to Go said...

I had to take my Macbook to repair once too! Twas a traumatic experience seeing my laptop broken and my harddrive screwed up ):

Great outfit btw!

February 21, 2011 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Satu said...

Ihana asu. Ja laukkua kuolaan täällä tietsikanruudun märäksi :D

February 21, 2011 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Mani said...

That food looks delicious! :9

February 21, 2011 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Tari said...

You are GORGEOUS and I envy your style!

February 21, 2011 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Julie Iliana said...

glad you were able to get your computer back! I would die too if I were computer-less.

loving the whole outfit!
XO

February 21, 2011 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Kira said...

Ihania kuvia taas+ihana laukku!



http://kira-favouritethinks.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2011 at 7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihania kuvia, ja oi tuo laukku, me like!:)

February 21, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

The food looks so delishes!
Great you find the perfect foto place, looks very bright :) I´m still looking for the perfect place inside, since it´s too cold outside :-/

February 21, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Ei luoja mikä ateria! Nammm :)

February 21, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

It's lovely to have you back :)


I love your outfit, you always look so stylish. Yummy looking food too!

xx

February 21, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger puppenzimmer said...

I love your outfit! ♥

February 21, 2011 at 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loveee !!! <3333
how is it possible that u eat a lot of these amazing dishes and u're still so thin <333 ?

February 21, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's understandable, I can't live without my laptop too :)

February 21, 2011 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yummmy:)

You look so pretty:)

February 21, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Lizette said...

love love your michael kors :)

February 21, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Luciana said...

lovely like always!
<3

February 21, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger blondebaron said...

you're so beautiful!

February 21, 2011 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I'm glad you were able to get your computer back!

Cute outfit, as always!

February 21, 2011 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Great outfit! THat plaid shirt is awesome!

February 21, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Anja said...

lovely outfit! I adore that bag. You are my window to my beloved Helsinki. Love that restaurant as well!!

February 21, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Teruška29 said...

Ring is very very cute!

February 21, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cool you are finally back ;)

February 21, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Ana said...

nice outfit!

February 21, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Vladetta said...

Yeaaaah. You are very cute ^^
Your shirt and scarf are amazing!

February 21, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Riikka said...

toi ruoka näyttää ihan super hyvältä!

February 21, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Ninni said...

ihana asu! :)

February 21, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger riikka said...

Kaunokainen !

February 21, 2011 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Patrycja Tyszka said...

Amazing outfit!
I love your eyelashes, wchich are so longg, beautiful!
greetings

February 21, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tosi ihana asu! Ja näyttääpä hyvältä toi ruoka. :P <3

February 21, 2011 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger This is from Matilda said...

beautiful pictures ! X

February 21, 2011 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Curiouser and Curiouser said...

I love this outfit! The checked shirt and scarf / snood are so practical and look really comfy. The shoes and bag smarten them up and give them an edge - fabulous! x x

http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2011 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

BEAUTIFL!!!!! ♥ VERY NICE, CUTE, PRETTY, GREAT, SUPER, .. REALLY!! ♥

February 21, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

wonderul pics! love this outfit!

February 21, 2011 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Ihanaa, että kone palautui huollosta.. Continue!:))

February 21, 2011 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my goodness!!!!!! you're so thin!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, hope you'll be posting much more often when your macbook is already okey!

love you very-very-very much! i've read the whole your blog from the beginning five times at least!

it would be grateful for me if you check out my blog (i'm just a beginner!!) and give me some advices in comments below my first post!

i now you're very busy, looking at all this comments below... but i keep my wish you noticed me.

thank you for reading all this! =*

love you forever!


xoxo
Daria,
http://allthisfashion.blogspot.com

February 21, 2011 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Monday to Friday said...

beautiful pics! :)

February 21, 2011 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Tiia said...

sun blogi on ihana !! <3

February 21, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Aimée said...

What would life be without my mac? :o

February 21, 2011 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your outfits^^

February 21, 2011 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Niki said...

i totally understand you...i couldn't live without my mac either :D

glitteronice.blogspot.com

February 21, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger LAVEL said...

I LOVE YOU! <3

February 21, 2011 at 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<3

February 21, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

You're gorgeous ! Love the outfit Kiss
http://giseleglamour.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2011 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am in love with your shoes! :)

February 21, 2011 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Milla said...

heh, mulla on toi samainen ruutupaita parhaillaan päällä :) kiva asu, tykkäilen :>

February 21, 2011 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

lovely outfit.The shoes are great!

The food looks really delicious by the way!


http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com

February 21, 2011 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

Great bag and ring! Delicious food ;)

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2011 at 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you always stand like that, with the bag in front of you? i nearly can't see the outfit, which is great, btw!

February 21, 2011 at 5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's great to have you back!:)
love those shoes and that ring!<3

February 21, 2011 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

I like your bag :)

http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2011 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Janina said...

Ihana laukku! oon itekki kattonu kyseistä(:

http://janinah-noboundaries.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2011 at 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that bag!

February 21, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice you're back :) I'm addicted to your blog, really! (I can read the same post 20 times a day...) Beautiful outfit, beautiful you! Waiting for new note, xoxo <3

February 21, 2011 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

Gorgeous! <3 And about not having a notebook... it's freaking me out, too. I had no internet connection today for 6 hours and I was already getting very upset, ha ha!

February 21, 2011 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Noora said...

Ihania kuvia taas! :) Ja toi laukku on kyl superhieno!

February 21, 2011 at 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pidätkö hiuksisas ikinä ponnarilla tai nutturalla? Ois kiva nähdä sulla joskus joku erilainen kampaus! :)

February 21, 2011 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Cookery Fest said...

this bag is lovely!

www.ulalamademoiselle.blogspot.com

February 21, 2011 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger ninette said...

bag is totally cute <3

February 21, 2011 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

I love it! :)

February 21, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back !
Great look <3


http://nnoush.blogspot.com

February 21, 2011 at 8:28 PM  
Anonymous rina said...

Toi laukku on niin söpö! =)

http://ri-na.blogspot.com

February 21, 2011 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Lucaa_ said...

HOW OLD ARE YOU? :3

February 21, 2011 at 8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pakko kysyä kun toi laukku on yks upeus. oliko tuo sun se pienempi vai isompi malli tosta hamiltonista? kiitos etukäteen :)

February 21, 2011 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Cocoloni said...

Love the Bag !!!
Xx http://cocoloni.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2011 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger FLEUR DAILY said...

Nice pictures! You look amazing!

LOVE IT!

X,

http://fleurdaily.blogspot.com

February 21, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger SENHORITAS said...

Linda, adorei seu blog..
já estou seguindo :))
ah, entra no meu:
http://fashionismo-fashionismoblogspotcom.blogspot.com/

beijoo:*

February 21, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger SENHORITAS said...

Linda, adorei seu blog..
já estou seguindo :))
ah, entra no meu blog:
http://fashionismo-fashionismoblogspotcom.blogspot.com/

beijoo:*

February 21, 2011 at 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice outfit and your food looks soo yummii

February 21, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos and your place for them is just great! I'm still searching for a good spot in my appartment :)

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

February 21, 2011 at 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your ring and your bag!
Please respond to my email address ohmy_dior@hotmail.com

February 21, 2011 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Its 9:36pm in France, I've already eat but the last picture make so hungry :D

xx, Leah.

http://hapiness-love-music.blogspot.com

February 21, 2011 at 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog! Outfts and make-up are always awesome! Please make videos about your hair and make-up routine! I would love to see that :)
xoxo

February 21, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Anna Grostina said...

I love your outfit. I love your blog. I love your photos.!

February 21, 2011 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger melle lunettes said...

Love your pics !!!

http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/

February 21, 2011 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Lusikka said...

Ah, noi kengät näyttää hyviltä, vaikkakin kuva vain edestä!

http://oh-deardeer.blogspot.com/

February 22, 2011 at 1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your bag!!!

http://lmdiary.blogspot.com/

February 22, 2011 at 1:33 AM  
Blogger Rene Braun said...

Love your bag and your blog!!!

WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

Welcome to my blog:))) Kisses

February 22, 2011 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger martta said...

mä näin sut kaupungil yks päivä ku ette mahtunu istumaan cafe lasipalatsiin, ja te lähitte pois nii en voinu moikkaa sua mun kaverin kans :(

February 22, 2011 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Siru said...

Näyttää ihanalta!

Juliet xxx

February 22, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good and beautiful photo marian!

February 22, 2011 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your outfits are really pretty :)

xoxo

February 22, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger InStyle said...

http://twojlook.blogspot.com/

February 22, 2011 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger primrose said...

Gorgeous !
i love your blog <3

February 22, 2011 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Dziedzia said...

I'm watching Your blog since few months and I always can't wait for Ur next post:D You are very cute and Ur outfits are one of my favourite! Big hugs and kisses from Poland!:*

February 22, 2011 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Oona said...

lovelovelove your clothes :)

February 22, 2011 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

very nice outfit ;)

Greatings,
Julia ♥

February 22, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Anya said...

Llllooove your style)

February 22, 2011 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger anita4k said...

Such a sweet little girl ))

http://anitasmirnova.blogspot.com/

February 22, 2011 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Alia said...

i love your style, you look so beautiful =)))
http://alia-sweet.blogspot.com/

February 22, 2011 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Luiza S. said...

I love your blog :) im glad that now u are posting in english too, really glad. thanks.

itfaceless.blogspot.com

February 23, 2011 at 1:44 AM  
Blogger FΛRINΛ said...

you r one of my fav blogs. take a look ;)

sleepybeach.blogspot.com

February 23, 2011 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Malina said...

I ♥ your style!
of course you look amazing ;>

February 23, 2011 at 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your ring and also your STYLE!:)

February 23, 2011 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Pauline Dress said...

so beautiful =)

February 23, 2011 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

awesome :>

http://sasanja.blogspot.com/

February 23, 2011 at 11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great look! love your ring and the food looks very delicious... very nice blog. i'm a new follower

xo, m.

http://maryloop.blogspot.com/

February 24, 2011 at 12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I first saw the MK bag I fell in love but I just found it a little too soft and I like bags with a little more structure so I decided not to buy it but I have to admit it looks sooo amazing!

February 25, 2011 at 2:53 AM  
Anonymous Step On My Heelz said...

Loooove this look! The huge scarf, the plaid, the amazing MK bag! wow

XO, Step On My Heelz

February 25, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Raj said...

Lovely outfit
That scarf is gorgeous

February 28, 2011 at 3:36 AM  
Anonymous Alison said...

I loveeeee your handbag !!

March 2, 2011 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I love your hanbag !!!!!!

March 2, 2011 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger 2befab said...

hey there!!!!!!!!!
what an amazing blog...
if you want we could follow each other...
let us know..

XOXOFrancesca&Ingrid
http://2befab.blogspot.com

March 4, 2011 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger heartbug said...

Handbags became “The fashion Accessory” to complete any style or outfit. Although materials for the handbag were limited, the elegance of a well-made handbag could not be overlooked.
michael kors handbags

March 9, 2011 at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home