Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

sunday's outfit

Monday, January 31, 2011

sunday's outfit

Tässä kaiken pakkailun ja matkajärjestelyjen keskellä pidän just vähän taukoa ja tulin tänne heittämään eilistä asua. En tiedä vielä yhtään mitä pakkais, ainakin uuden kameran johtoineen, tiedossa siis päivityksiä reissultakin!

Translation: Right now I'm in the middle of packing process and I decided to take a little break and show here what I wore yesterday. I've no idea what to take with me.. Camera and the transfer cable for sure, so I can update my blog also there!
ssunday2
ssunday4
  • Coat / Mango
  • Bag / Second hand
  • Scarf / Ril's
  • Leggings / GT
ssunday1
ssunday3

183 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love!

January 31, 2011 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger This is from Matilda said...

wish you a good time in ny ! xx

January 31, 2011 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Ihana takki!

January 31, 2011 at 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a beautiful winter! Here in Poland weater is a little...hmm, autumnal;)
I wish you great trip!:D
Marta

January 31, 2011 at 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thank you for passing on my blog and leave a nice comment!


Know that you will always be very welcome, like it or not influence your opinion on my blog!


Great post, keep it up!

Kisses

http://blondinsecret.blogspot.com/

January 31, 2011 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Yaela - I Like Street Style Daily said...

lovely outfit!
xoxo
http://thelifeofyaela.blogspot.com

January 31, 2011 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger The Cat's Whiskers said...

your jacket is so pretty!
♠ ♠ ♠

www.APARTMENTTWENTYTHREE.blogspot.com

January 31, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger martienn said...

i love your blog ; )
and your hair look amazing ! ;)

xoxo

January 31, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

ihaniakuvia:))c

January 31, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

warm, a lot of warm clothes :)
and less stuff to have more space for the new thigs ;D
can't wait to see NYposts
*____*

January 31, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the outfit!! Great pics and the coat + small bag are amazing!

xo thefashionguitar

January 31, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

so gorgeous! I love the coat ;)

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

January 31, 2011 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger hidden-freckles said...

what a beautiful blog! x

thebestbeautybuys.blogspot.com

January 31, 2011 at 9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your shoes! :) Oh and don't forget to bring chargers. I have a very irrating habit of forgetting my chargers when I'm going on trips haha:) Anyway Have an amazing time in new york! shop,shop,shop! haha:) x

January 31, 2011 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Lovely bag and coat!

January 31, 2011 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

oh my ... I loooove the bag <3 <3

xx
www.simplebutreal.com

January 31, 2011 at 9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! you are so much beautiful!!!! :)

January 31, 2011 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

Great Coat - Looks wonderful on you!

January 31, 2011 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger LUCY said...

really lovely coat and scarf!

January 31, 2011 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

You look great! I love your cute bag :)


Babe Jane - blonde way of fashion

January 31, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger zwillingsherz said...

I love your blog. you're such a beautiful girl. so so adorable.

January 31, 2011 at 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh you'r so beautifull.you'r my idol,i wish i will be like you.your style amasing ^^

January 31, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Ena said...

lovely outfit

January 31, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Mauranne said...

I love your coat!!

**FRIDAY NIGHT BITCH FIGHT**

January 31, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are gorgeous :)
Love the last photos so much! Amazing ladscape.

Mar.c

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

January 31, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Ronja said...

I loooove your coat! typical mango-style :-D

January 31, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Patrycja Tyszka said...

I love this coat, you look in it wonderful !
Nice trip to New York !! :))
I await photos fron NY ! :)
Don't forget about my impatience to see it ;))
greetings

January 31, 2011 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Amraka said...

Wonderful coat! I wish you so much fun in NYC and make many photos for usjoka!

www.amraka.blogspot.com

January 31, 2011 at 9:27 PM  
Anonymous niki said...

favourite outfit so far ♥

January 31, 2011 at 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing view :)

January 31, 2011 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Michèle said...

lovely blog and so beautiful pictures :)

January 31, 2011 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger PLAAMKAA. said...

love your style <3
plaamkaa.blogspot.com

January 31, 2011 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

You always look stunning and take amazing photo's! Have a great time! I look forward to the updates!

x

Sparks and Fireworks

January 31, 2011 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Marella said...

Cute coat!

January 31, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger julka schmidtjev said...

oh so beautiful and perfect*_*

January 31, 2011 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Tamuna said...

You manage it so well to look chic and comfy at the same time.

xx

January 31, 2011 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

you are so beautiful!
i wish you a good time in NY :)

January 31, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

El abrigo es una moneria y el bolso También. Besitos
http://giseleglamour.blogspot.com/

January 31, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

oh my chanel bag <3 :) (im jealous)
http://fashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

January 31, 2011 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, so beautiful :)

January 31, 2011 at 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful :)

January 31, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Victoria Jin said...

ooh i love the little bag and how it looks with the coat :)

xx

January 31, 2011 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

Love the coat and love Mango,they have amazing clothes!

January 31, 2011 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Martiarti said...

Very nice coat!

January 31, 2011 at 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u re so beautfil
i can always repeat this!

and i love the last pic - it looks soooo amazing!

xoxo
http://jasmin-victoria.blogspot.com/

January 31, 2011 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

marianna ! i have to tell you this is the best outfit you have ever posted ! love you for this ♥
keep doing your thing , cause youre amazing just the way you are !
xoxo
emily

January 31, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger LAVEL said...

I LOVE YOUR CHANEL BAG♥

January 31, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

You look so pretty! love the coat!

January 31, 2011 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger EllysMakeupbag said...

I love the outfit alot, the bag and the coat make it very classic.

January 31, 2011 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger la Fleur said...

U look awesome!
P.S. I have got the same coat :)

January 31, 2011 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

wow.. love your coat! :)

January 31, 2011 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Kasiulcowa said...

beautiful coat!

January 31, 2011 at 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG! :)

January 31, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I like this look.
Have a nice time in New York.

January 31, 2011 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Lusikka said...

Onpas hyvänäköinen takki! Voisin haluta kans..

http://oh-deardeer.blogspot.com/

January 31, 2011 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Christina Key said...

Oh gosh I am so glad that I've found your blog! U are a awesome inspiration to me. I really love your style and u are so adorable!
<3
Thanks for sharing.
Kisses
XX

___________________
ChristinaKey.blogspot.com
___________________

January 31, 2011 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Legolas said...

looovely outfit, your coat looks adorable!
have fun in NY ;)

January 31, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Blueberry said...

I love your Coat and Bag !

Anna

January 31, 2011 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Ann_Bochkareva said...

Werry nise

January 31, 2011 at 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you update this blog so often now, i love u <33

January 31, 2011 at 10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kui sä katot joka kuvas alas?!!?! rupee ärsyttää tommone

January 31, 2011 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

cute bag;) http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

January 31, 2011 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

these shots are just so lovely, amazing look

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

January 31, 2011 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger civciv said...

cute bag *_*

you are so amazing !!!

January 31, 2011 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger ANNA said...

so beautiful!

January 31, 2011 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your coat and bag !



http://nnoush.blogsopt.com

January 31, 2011 at 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello beautiful, I have 3 weeks on your blog, and bring me back crazy, I'm always anxious to see what else can you show us ..
I love, have an award on my blog ..
a big kiss ...

January 31, 2011 at 11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so lovely! I adore the coat. :) Good luck with packing! I always have hard time doing it. I just need to take a half of my closet with me. lol

January 31, 2011 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

These photos are flawless, you look lovely :-) Hope you have a really good trip, New York is amazing to visit. Can't wait to see the photos! x x

January 31, 2011 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Stefan Herbst said...

verry beautful pictures !

January 31, 2011 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger M said...

i love your style...
Maru

January 31, 2011 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

WOW! ♥♥♥ Perfect bag!! :* Really!! And jacket :) Like it! ♥

January 31, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Veronika Novotny said...

Adorable Sunday outfit! And that bag is absolutely beautiful! xx veronika

February 1, 2011 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Mafer said...

wowwww!!! siempre perfecta! kisses..

February 1, 2011 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Adore your style!!!! Absolute perfection and totally CHIC:)

February 1, 2011 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Michelle / Daisybutter said...

Beautiful coat and bag Marianna (:

February 1, 2011 at 1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many times you will stay in NY? xoxo

February 1, 2011 at 3:01 AM  
Blogger Vida said...

I love that jacket. You are so lucky to have such beautiful scenery around you!

February 1, 2011 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

love the bag! xx

February 1, 2011 at 5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't take too much clothes because you'll buy there a lot :)

February 1, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Tania said...

your so amazing! When did you start this blog? When its winter here, you will be my main style inspiration!

http://power-of-words-tmc.blogspot.com

February 1, 2011 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your posts during this week - that's great but I'm afraid you won't have time!;-)

February 1, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Nika said...

beautiful!
I love your blog :)

February 1, 2011 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Jessika said...

Ei vitsit kohte te jo meette :) Meneepä aika nopeasti! Mullakin on haaveissa NEw York, tosin mun on päästävä sinne kesällä koska vihaan muutenkin talvea =) :DD Hyvää matkaa hei jo etukäteen ja piä super hauskaa!

February 1, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look just great on those pictures :D love this outfit!!
and it's so cool you will be posting also from NY! happy about that ;) we are waiting for the many many pictures :D :* have fun there! :*
oh and don't worry, i have always the same problem with packing hah^^

February 1, 2011 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger oomph. said...

fabulous coat, and love the location...the snow and sunset are so pretty.

February 1, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Anné said...

Ihana asu!

February 1, 2011 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Gia said...

Ты прекрасна!

February 1, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Sharlene said...

Really nice outfit. :)

Please show us many, many photos of NYC. I envy you for traveling to NYC! Have a good time there and post as often as you can.

February 1, 2011 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Irma said...

Wow,you look amazing,as always:)) Love your blog! xx

February 1, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Anonymous sofia said...

oot aika laiha..syö kunnol siel nykis koska siel on varmasti hyvää ruokaa ;D. ite olin viime vuonna miamissa ja oli kyl ihana paikka ja hyvää ruokaaki :)

February 1, 2011 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Our Youth said...

ahh, cute!

February 1, 2011 at 4:06 PM  
Anonymous lovvevogue said...

I love your blog <3 You are so pretty :) I wish you good time in NY :D Take a lot of photos!

February 1, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Make sure to bring layers to bundle up! It will be very cold here in NYC & we are expecting yet another storm here tonight & tomorrow. Rain boots preferably with fleece liners since it's supposed to be sleet at some point! Good luck packing & if you need any tips just email me! :)

February 1, 2011 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Milly said...

Loving your blog, I'm following!

Would love you to enter my giveaway:

http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-be-my-february-girl.html

xx

February 1, 2011 at 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might not be able to fly into NYC because we're having a big winter blizzard in the East Coast, hope you can make it though :)

February 1, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger katerinza said...

cool bag :)
I think that the photos are very beautiful, 3 picture is very romantic ♥

February 1, 2011 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger charmant said...

love the purse.

February 1, 2011 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

ihana laukku onko aito chanelin?! :)

http://annika-its-all-me.blogspot.com/

February 1, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger no-baa said...

Winter in Finland looks so beautiful ;)

February 1, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

Beautiful!
xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com

February 1, 2011 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger melle lunettes said...

Love your mango coat !
Kiss
http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/

February 1, 2011 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger ALEKSANDRA said...

i love you, you know it :)

February 1, 2011 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger parisiennemoonlight said...

wow high heels at this snow?
you;re brave :D

February 1, 2011 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

SÖPIS LAUKKU! :-)

February 1, 2011 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger gold-lady said...

I love it!


xoxo




http://gold-lady.blogspot.com/

February 1, 2011 at 9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a fantastic trip and I answer the message ohmy_dior@hotmail.com

February 1, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember honey, we're waiting for the 'Mariannas NY News' :D have a nice trip!:)

February 1, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really like the last photooo ! <3

burberrybluenights.blogspot.com

February 1, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Pauline Dress said...

Magnifique, comme dhabitude !!!

je veux une traduction française =)

bisous marianna (j'ai parlé de toi sur mon blog, passe voir un coup si tu peux ! ^^)

February 1, 2011 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Giulia said...

Wow.. The last photo is wonderful!

A Big kiss
From Milan
Giulia
www.thesmileybow.blogspot.com

February 2, 2011 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I love You and your style! Greets from Poland!

February 2, 2011 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I love You and your style! Greets from Poland!

February 2, 2011 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

älä pakkaa liikaa, nykistä tulee kuitenkin ostettua niin hirveesti kaikkea! :)

February 2, 2011 at 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesteś cudowna, śliczna, super się ubierasz i wyglądasz na bardzo miłą osobę. Tak trzymaj!

Translation: You are wonderful, lovely, cool to dress and look like a very nice person. Way to go! :)

Greets from Poland.

Agnieszka (Agnes) :)

February 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Anonymous areuopenminded.com said...

Rakastuin takkiin *_*

February 2, 2011 at 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog, and just gave you the Stylish Blogger Award!

http://diaryofacraft-aholic.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

February 2, 2011 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger WE INSPIRE US said...

very pretty outfit!

February 2, 2011 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

omgooosh, the countryside looks so fantastic, i would love to visit finnland..
and you, have fun in NY! i'm wondering if people will recognize you on the street ;)

February 2, 2011 at 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love !

http://kadoha.blox.pl/html

February 2, 2011 at 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish you an amazing trip...i'm hoping for lots of fotos :D
i love the last picture...am i able to copy it ? if you don't want this, of course i won't do it...but if it isn't a problem ..?
greetings from germany :)

February 2, 2011 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Daria said...

Oh, U are so lucky to go to NY. Have a nice time there. Though, I'm sure u will

xx

February 2, 2011 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger E.W. said...

I like it:) but you have such a lot of snow!:D AMAZING!

February 2, 2011 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger JOSI und JOHANNA said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 2, 2011 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Riina said...

tosi kiva toi laukku!:)

http://riinamaaria.blogspot.com/

February 2, 2011 at 10:42 PM  
Anonymous emma said...

http://irc-galleria.net/user/carrou%5E/picture/124282107

sun kuva ihkusti tuolla...

siis haloo idiootit esiintykää omilla kuvillanne!!! toi on niin typerää ja lapsellista!

February 3, 2011 at 12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marianna :)
I am writing to you just to say You're beautiful and you're my inspiration. I love everything you do, everything you have, you're sooo nice!
Now, when you're in NY I refresh your site just every moment haha :)

Now, I have examination time on my university and your posts are motivating me to learn! :D

A lots of kisses! (In NY is 3:00 A.M now, so sleep well ;) )

February 3, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Tiia said...

Toi takki on tosi kiva ! ja pidä hauskaa nycissä :)!

http://lifestylebytiia.blogspot.com/

February 3, 2011 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Bere said...

very nice outfit.
Your blog is amazing! :D

berenicious.blogspot.com (:

February 3, 2011 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Una B. said...

Pretty cute,but i must admit nothing extraordinary though..)

February 3, 2011 at 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute! :)

February 3, 2011 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Nadya said...

awesome )) u are awesome)

February 3, 2011 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

great look. I love how you wear stuff that isnt too unrealistic to wear myself :)

X, Annie

anniewear.de

February 3, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Eliz said...

Nice outfit! And very beautiful winter landscape)
http://fameblonde.blogspot.com/

February 3, 2011 at 11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello :)
I've left you a comment on formspring about your jewellery box :) (where did u buy it^^) can you answer ? :d
thank you so much !
have fun in NY <3
Marie.

February 3, 2011 at 11:40 PM  
Anonymous goldblackmirror said...

I love your bag dear!! you are so pretty, and i like your new camera!!!

February 4, 2011 at 1:28 AM  
Blogger whitney said...

Absolutely adore your style!

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/94/l_04853e0c1cc344abaf821ca1b2844a0f.png

February 4, 2011 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger JOSI und JOHANNA said...

Wow
I like your pictures :*

http://paradise-sisters.blogspot.com/

February 4, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great coat!

February 4, 2011 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

Love your bag :)


www.thefashionflyer.com

February 4, 2011 at 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEW POOOOOOOOOST !!! ;)

February 4, 2011 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger melle lunettes said...

Love your coat !!!
Kiss
http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/

February 5, 2011 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

really like your outfit :)

February 5, 2011 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger anni said...

you are so pretty and your photos are amazing! ♥

http://cupofcaramel.blogspot.com/

February 5, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Shana said...

Mitä herranjumala! Miten oot näin feimi ympäri maapalloa!? Kattelin tossa weheartissa kuvia ja näin siellä kaikkia meikkejä, kenkäkuvia ym. kuvia sulta ja sit näin kuvien lähteen(blogin lähde) ja tulin tänne, enkä tienny et oot suomalainen!
Saat sun elämän näyttään näiden kuvian perusteella niin hienolta. (varmaan mielenkiintoisemmalta mitä todellisuudessa =D) On niin hienoja kuvia että järki lähtee. Jotenkin niin kadehdittavaa.
Oot upee tyttö, jatka samaan malliin ;)

February 5, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHO! Äsken vasta huomasin kattoo sun lukijamäärää ja yli 7000 :O

February 5, 2011 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger fashionista said...

looove it so much ;))

February 5, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger iloveit-cathy said...

i love you marianna ;)
you are my very big thinspo!!!! ;

February 5, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Perizat said...

so nice )))

February 5, 2011 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Noora said...

Ihana toi laukku! :)

February 5, 2011 at 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new post pleeeeeeeease!

February 5, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEW POST MARIANNA !! :(

February 6, 2011 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can not wait to here you put pictures from NY, I hope you do the FB album and give it there all. I look forward to seeing what it looks like New York from your perspective...

February 6, 2011 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger amanda archambault said...

I LOVE your outfit! That channel is to die for

Great post. Thanks for sharing!
toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
xoxo, Amanda Archambault

February 6, 2011 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger monika said...

you are officially my new favorite blogger. i love everything about your style and you take the prettiest pictures.

xoxo monika.

February 6, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Pinkaa said...

nice outfit :) I love your blog :)
Wish you a good time on trip ^^



www.pinka-panska.blogspot.com

February 6, 2011 at 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you post a picture of you without any make-up? :)

February 6, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How old are you?
And where are you from?

February 6, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger ModeKarussell said...

very lovely blog. I love the colour in your pictures.

Hope you'll pass to mine too ;)
ModeKarussell

February 6, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

You're such a pretty girl with a nice style! I love your blog, keep it up!

Have fun in New york! XOXO

www.LAMFB.blogspot.com

February 6, 2011 at 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must sä oot kaunis nyt!

Jos tää nyt on sun.

http://hello-hipbones.tumblr.com/page/7

February 6, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger heidi said...

youre gorgeous and im freaking love your hair ! :)

February 6, 2011 at 9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"päivityksiä matkalta" taas tyhjiä lupauksia. Todennäköisesti "kamera hajos" "netti ei toiminu" "kameran piuha katos" "kone ei toiminut" nää on kuultu niin monta kertaa ennenki

February 6, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger sofia said...

http://xoxosofq.blogspot.com/

vooi ei päivitä missä oot me kaivataan jo sua :c

February 7, 2011 at 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyyyy we want news from NY!!!! have fun:-*

February 7, 2011 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

So beautiful the bag :)
Alla Moda e con Stile

February 7, 2011 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Jussymarie said...

your outfit is fantastic, it looks really good, it will give me some ideas for winter.

February 7, 2011 at 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your Blog!!!
Your photos are beautiful and cute!
Congratulations!

February 7, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Paula | one little smile said...

you look great :)

February 7, 2011 at 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

WOW
Now I'm addicted to your blog! You're beautiful, and your clothes and style are amazing!
I also read the questions you answered few weeks ago, you look like a kind and interesting person!
Good job, keep up the good work!

Love from France !

February 7, 2011 at 4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new post marianna!!!!!! :)

February 7, 2011 at 6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn marianna, we really need a post from NY! ;*

February 7, 2011 at 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Vivi.lesgamines said...

I just discover your blog, you're so cute ! I like your hairdress.

February 7, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Anonymous heini said...

Näytät jo aika paljon terveemmältä nowadays - tosi hienoa!!:) Ihanaa matkaa<3

February 7, 2011 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

It has long been following your blog.Very cool style and beautiful photos. If that came to see me)

http://alyonaprincess.blogspot.com/

February 7, 2011 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger M.B said...

Your handbag is beautiful, I love it!

February 7, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger sosò said...

pretty in the snow!!!! :)

www.ilovefashionbanana.blogspot.com

February 7, 2011 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 8, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new post!!!!! ;D

February 8, 2011 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Stina said...

toi takki on ihana!

February 8, 2011 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger L said...

Oot niin nätti ja ihana ja rakastan sun tyyliäs !

http://leijasblogg.blogspot.com/

February 8, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Abir said...

I love your coat!
Kisses.

www.rubandesatin.blogspot.com

February 13, 2011 at 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Ines said...

Love your coat and your bag :D

March 19, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home