Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

salmon salad

Sunday, January 30, 2011

salmon salad

Tänään tein lounaaksi lohipastasalaattia, niiin hyvää ja helppoa! Lounaaks tulee usein syötyä erilaisia salaatteja ja tää on kyllä yks lemppareista. Kuvista taitaa selvitä ohjeet tuohon. Mitä mieltä ootte - lisää ruokajuttuja vai ei?

Translation: Today I made salmon salad for lunch, it's soo good and easy. I often make different salads for lunch and this is one of my favorites! I guess you can see in the pictures how to make it. What do you think - more recipes or no?

// Edit: Ingredients I used: Whole grain pasta, salmon, salad, basil, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, cottage cheese and caesar dressing. ( + pepper and salt for the salmon!)
salmonsalad
salmonsalad2
salmonsalad3
salmonsalad4
salmonsalad5

144 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. Salad looks delicious but I don't think I can devine how to do it by only looking at photos. Sorry.

January 30, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it looks very tempting :) I could definitely give you more recipes :) as soon as you try :)

January 30, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moooooooooore! :D

Spaghetti bolognese, please :*!

January 30, 2011 at 9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que buena pinta tiene, me encantan las ensaladas!!
tu blog es impresionante al igual que todos tus outfits!!
tienes mucho estilo y una nueva seguidora!! :)
http://elbasaez.blogspot.com/

January 30, 2011 at 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it looks so delicious!!! I'll try to make it by myself ;)
Yeah, more recipes!!!!!! :*

January 30, 2011 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger dyktatorka♥smaku said...

I love your blog, I love your style!

January 30, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MORE RECIPES!!!<3

January 30, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger joanna said...

More recipes! and that salad looks delish

January 30, 2011 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

It looks sooo delicious ;)

January 30, 2011 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yummy!

:D

Marc.
http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

January 30, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

That looks, so, so, SO good!

I should have made salmon for lunch too!

January 30, 2011 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Lisää ruokajuttuja! :)

January 30, 2011 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger MissCupcake said...

Mmmm...
The salad looks delicious!
lm-misscupcake.blogspot.com

January 30, 2011 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Lilith-Joutsen.com said...

yamm yamm
mhhhh looks delicious !

xx,
*www.like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com/

.

January 30, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Queen E, said...

seems delicious and nutritious. nice choice! more recipes is good idea!

January 30, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger L said...

joo lisää näitä !:)

http://leijasblogg.blogspot.com/

January 30, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger X said...

hmmm, looks really good :)

January 30, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Emmi said...

I maybe understand everything except what that white thing is.maybe you should tell the ingredients.
but it seems to be so delicious!

January 30, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Patrycja Tyszka said...

More recipes and outfits ;)))
I must do this salad, because it looks delicious :)
greetings

January 30, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

That looks sooo good and easy! I should try something like this too, but I´m often too lazy ;D

January 30, 2011 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Gorgeous photos :-) I think posting recipes is a really good idea! x

January 30, 2011 at 10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love salad for dinner and i love salmon evenmore. So I'm definitly gonna try that (probably with raw salmon, that's even more delicious)!

I would like to see more of your recipes! Love your blog almost as much as salmon ;)

January 30, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Mani said...

Looks delicious! I love salmon :)

January 30, 2011 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

yummmmmmi :)

xx
www.simplebutreal.com

January 30, 2011 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Niki said...

omg, it looks delicious! could you please post the recipe? i can't make it myself without knowing the exact ingredients etc.!

glitteronice.blogspot.com

January 30, 2011 at 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joo lisää ruokajuttuja ! :)
sul on nii kiva blogi

January 30, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks so good! Yum Yums! :)

January 30, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Lucie Šumová said...

Yummy. :P ♥

January 30, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Wow! That looks tasty!

January 30, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Majka. said...

lookS YUMIII!!!!

January 30, 2011 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger EllysMakeupbag said...

Thank you for sharing, i will make it this week like you did since i eat salmon all the time. xoxo

January 30, 2011 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

HMMM LOOKS SOOO DELICIOUS!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

XOXO

January 30, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Riikka said...

Näyttää ihan tajuttoman hyvältä :)

January 30, 2011 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger LAVEL said...

LOVELY FOOD♥ haha

January 30, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

that looks so delicious!

January 30, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger larre said...

miten hyvältä näyttää ja raikkaalta ! pakko koitella joskus!

tykkään paljon sun blogista ja tyylistä !
käy kurkka munki ;)

http://laurainandothers.blogspot.com/

January 30, 2011 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

Looks great! I must try it! :)

January 30, 2011 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle / Daisybutter said...

Looks like such a nice meal! Salmon salads and chicken salads are probably my favourite meals at the moment (: What herbs do you use on your salmon? xxx

January 30, 2011 at 10:38 PM  
Anonymous http://nadinridiculous.blogspot.com/ said...

If you will write ingridients - mooore!
the salad looks soooo deliсious! :)

January 30, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more, more, more! :)

Could you tell me what king of fish is this and what is this white thing? Cheese?

Kisses!

January 30, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Masha said...

It's look so tasty!
Of course, more recipes :)

January 30, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger la Fleur said...

wow! looks so delicious!!!

January 30, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Joll Burr said...

aww keep posting recipes! ur photos of food are amazing! love that!

January 30, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks yummy!!!

xx Olga
http://lapetiteolga.blogspot.com/

January 30, 2011 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Definitely you have to post more recipes. I'll try this one :D xo

January 30, 2011 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Looks yummy ! more please :)))
just write the ingridients next time, please!

January 30, 2011 at 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Berni said...

more recipes((:

January 30, 2011 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger GUILTY BEFORE THE SIN said...

It looks delicious.
I am a cook and I think you could definitely sell this in a restaurant
X

Take a look at my blog
www.nathalieloveforfashion.blogspot.com

January 30, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yummy ! It gives hunger :)

January 30, 2011 at 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you eat only salade? No wonder why you're so thin - You look unhealthy. In my opinion you would look better if you were ''fatter''. Really... you have such a cute face but your body doesn't fit (to) your face/head.

January 30, 2011 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Uliss said...

wooah)
looks soo yammy and fresh!
I prefer such a kind of salad with chicken)

January 30, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

Yumi :D

January 30, 2011 at 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks delicious :). I like caesar salad more because of the croutons and the chicken ♥.


Hugs!

http://fashionfreakwithheart.com

January 30, 2011 at 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more of course:)
xoxo:*

January 30, 2011 at 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joo, lisää ruokajuttui! :) mut ois kiva jos selittäisit myös vähäisellä tekstinpätkällä tämmöselle urpolle et miten se tarkalleen tehään! ja ehkä jotain muutakin ruokia ku sallaadei. xoxo ♥

January 30, 2011 at 11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei voitko kertoo että miten oot saanu reunat pois noista kuvista? siis silleen et niiden ympärillä ei oo semmosii valkosii kehyksii? :o

January 30, 2011 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger XandA said...

It looks soooooooo delicious .. YUMMY!

January 31, 2011 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger nathalie. said...

looks delicious *_*

January 31, 2011 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger grace said...

that looks so good! I'm going to try it! more recipes please!! :]

January 31, 2011 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a lovely meal. looks so tasty! :)

January 31, 2011 at 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Gabriela said...

I'd love more recipes, but I think that you should post the ingredients you used. It would be so much easier for us to do it.

January 31, 2011 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Marta said...

I like your blog...I follow you...Visit my blog;)
www.myfashiondiarybymarta.blogspot.com

January 31, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

It looks easy to do ;)
But for sure I wanna see more your outfits then salades :P
xoxo

January 31, 2011 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Betta said...

delicious!

January 31, 2011 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Lusikka said...

Yum, looks delicious and fresh!

http://oh-deardeer.blogspot.com/

January 31, 2011 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger •HorridiouS• said...

That looks soooooooooooooooo great!!!!



http://horridious.blogspot.com/

January 31, 2011 at 1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love your blog and your foods are are very tasty!

January 31, 2011 at 3:00 AM  
Blogger Вероника Степанова said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 31, 2011 at 5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joo, todellakin lisää kahvittelu- ja ruokailukuvia!

January 31, 2011 at 7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you eat only salads? You look too skinny :(...

January 31, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I love when I see your posts! :) Yes, yes, I'd definitely like to read more recipes. But maybe you could write some details. What is grynost? Anyway the salad looks delicious! :)

January 31, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger nooris said...

oi ihanan näköstä munki pitää joskus kokeilla! ja lisää ruokajuttuja mun puolesta:):)

January 31, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more more more

January 31, 2011 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Hi Marianna! :)
This recipe is really great and I'm gonna use it in this week.
I want ask you, if you could tell us your recipe for spaghetti? :) That will be so cool, cause I have cook book with many recipes (made by myself and friends) and I want to see there : 'Marianna's bolognese' :D
Haha that would be gorgeous!

Hugs :*

January 31, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joo lisää vaan näitä!:)

January 31, 2011 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

mmmm i love it! :)

January 31, 2011 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

Recipes sound like a good idea :D

This looks absolutely delicious, I love making yummy lunches!

xx

http://www.bonjourbellerue.blogspot.com

January 31, 2011 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! it seems like delicious! and as i see it'd be great if you posted your recipes here ;)

January 31, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks so good! I think I have to do this for my family soon :-)

January 31, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Ansku said...

Namm! Todellakin lisää! 8)

January 31, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Anné said...

Kiitos vinkistä, täytyykin joskus kokeilla!

January 31, 2011 at 11:27 AM  
Anonymous niki said...

this looks so delicious, i must try it :)

January 31, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

cool!

January 31, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

näyttää tosi hyvältä!

January 31, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger kisssia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 31, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Patricia said...

that looks amazing! post more recipes :)

January 31, 2011 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Nettie S. said...

Yummy!

January 31, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

mmm.. looks delicious!
More recipes!! :)

January 31, 2011 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I wish read more recipes in your blog. Do you know, you are thinspiration for anorectic girl? I think you shoud show thats girl, about foos is not to bad. And! If blog is only about fashion id boring. Your blog is fatastic because you dont show only clothers. You shoud show, more food, more you!

January 31, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger mikado said...

yummy yummy :)

January 31, 2011 at 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks so delicious!
More recipes please :-)

January 31, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Miaowen said...

Yes, more recipes please! :D

January 31, 2011 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Катя Жидкова said...

I like it!

http://thefreeflight.blogspot.com/

January 31, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I JUST LOVE YOUR BLOG! Please, please post more pictures :D

January 31, 2011 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Nazlı said...

Looks delicious! :)

January 31, 2011 at 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy!;) I think you could give us more recipes:)
Marta

January 31, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger LauraValee said...

looks really relly good! :)
More recipes!!!! :)

January 31, 2011 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Giulia said...

MMh .. wow..I'll test this recipe!
But.. I don't understand well ..
Do you put the pasta in the salad?!
And.. Was pasta without condiment?!

A Big Kiss
Giulia
from Milan
www.thesmileybow.blogspot.com

January 31, 2011 at 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salad looks good! :)

January 31, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger ANNA said...

wow, when i see this i get very hungry! i'm not very good in the kitchen, but you have a talent to make easy things very special concerning meals;)

January 31, 2011 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Mafer said...

yeappp!! I could definitely give you more recipes!! Esa ensalada se ve realmente muuuy buena, me encanta la combinacion con el salmon!! y tu blog es una belleza..

January 31, 2011 at 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes yes and again yes!
That's a really cool idea! More recipes, desserts and other)))

January 31, 2011 at 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jooo lisää ruokapostauksii:D

January 31, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

looks delicious!!
tonight I will try to do some similar dish ! I don't like basil lol
xxx

January 31, 2011 at 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisää ruokajuttuja ehdottomasti!(: Ne on aina mukavaa vaihtelua ja saa vinkkejä.

January 31, 2011 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks delicious. I'll try to make this on my own :)

January 31, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, that looks delicious... i´m looking forward to more recipes :). btw, you´re so beautiful, and i love your style !!

January 31, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

O, this looks so delicious, I love salades! I think I'm gonna make it too :)

January 31, 2011 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 31, 2011 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

nam nyt tuli nälkä!!! :P

http://annika-its-all-me.blogspot.com/

January 31, 2011 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Sharlene said...

Yes, in my opinion it's a really nice idea to give some recipes. Your salad look so delicious.

I like your blog. :)

January 31, 2011 at 6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummy! always love you))
Giovi♥

January 31, 2011 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Dasha said...

salad looks so delicious!
you should do more :)

January 31, 2011 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisää vain ruoka juttuja.Tykkään itse kokkailla ihan älyttömästi !

January 31, 2011 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, it's sooo good! i did for my dinner and i'm in love!
you definitely should post more recipes :)

January 31, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger DIDI and NATIE said...

salad looks delicious!:) Natie

January 31, 2011 at 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hej, yes more recipes please! :)

January 31, 2011 at 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hej! yes more recipes please :) :)

January 31, 2011 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Pauline Dress said...

humm ça a l'air trop bon =)

je t'adore, continue comme ça !!

xoxo

http://leblogdesoglam.blogspot.com/

January 31, 2011 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

looks so delicous!

Babe Jane - blonde way of fashion

January 31, 2011 at 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salad looks soo delicious :D I hope that you will post more recipes there :)

January 31, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger marianna said...

Vaau kiitos hurjasti kommenteista, ihana kuulla että tykättiin! Varmasti tulossa lisää reseptejä tulevaisuudessakin :)

// Wow, thank you so much for the comments, definitely more recipes coming up in the future!:)

January 31, 2011 at 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes more salad recipes! :D

January 31, 2011 at 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes please i really want to see more recipes!

January 31, 2011 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Kai Liis said...

YUMMI-YUMMI-YUMMI :)

& MORE :P

- Kai Liis

http://ilikemypictures.blogspot.com/

January 31, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

moreee recipessss:x you are great!

January 31, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Inge said...

Yummie! :D I love salmon and i love salad, so i'm definitely gonna try to make this salad.

January 31, 2011 at 10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMmmmm

January 31, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more! but where the hell you gave the caesar dressing?

January 31, 2011 at 11:54 PM  
Anonymous lovvevogue said...

It's look really nice :)

February 1, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger no-baa said...

looks really delicious

February 1, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOOOOOREEE!!! I think you prepare salads very often, I'd like to know more salad recipes! ^^

February 1, 2011 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Moramoon said...

Yummy!!! More recipes please!!!

February 2, 2011 at 5:17 AM  
Blogger This is from Matilda said...

it looks sooo good !


my new blog http://punahusssy.blogspot.com/

February 2, 2011 at 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salad looks really delicious:)

February 2, 2011 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger The Frocker said...

You should definitely post more recipes!

February 3, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger JT said...

aivan mielettömän hyvännäköistä! lisää näitä <:
J

February 3, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So delicious!!!!!

February 4, 2011 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger Rene Braun said...

Looks delicious!!! I love solomon so much!!!

WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

You are welcome to visit my blog too! Kisses:))

February 4, 2011 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger sosò said...

I'm gonna totally try it ;)

www.ilovefashionbanana.blogspot.com

February 4, 2011 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Testaan niin tätä salaattia joku päivä..ja Carlan laitoin jo testaamaan aikaisemmin ja kehui hyväksi.;D

p.s. Blogissani on sinulle HAASTE.:)

February 7, 2011 at 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MÄ luen tätä sun blogia juuri sen takia, koska tääl ei ole mitään yltiöterveellisten ruoka-annosten kuvia päivästä toiseen. Tuntuu, et jokainen blogi alkaa kohta mennä liian ruokakeskeiseksi. Onhan se hyvä noudattaa terveellistä ruokavaliota, ei siinä mitään. Mutta itse olen sitä mieltä, että syöminen on jokaisen henkilökohtainen asia, ja niiden tietojen jakamista muille kannattaa harkita. Varsinkin bloggaajana, tietynlaisena "esikuvana".

February 7, 2011 at 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more recipes !!

February 11, 2011 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger Abir said...

It looks so delicious !

And YES more recipes!

February 23, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home