Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

no one seems to believe that we can fly, forget them

Thursday, January 13, 2011

no one seems to believe that we can fly, forget them

Istuskelen just kahvilla kaverin kanssa, ihanaa kun vaihteeks tällänen päivä ettei kiire minnekkään. Tässä jotain juttuja tältä päivältä:
todayy
todayy3
todayy2
todayy4
  1. Tän päivän asua
  2. Aamupalaa :--D
  3. Uusia lehtiä, joihin oli vihdoin aikaa syventyä
  4. Ostoksia eiliseltä: kahet leggarit Ginasta, toiset kiiltävät nahkasennäköiset ja toiset paksut ja lämpimät, alesta Guessin t-paita ja Zaran nahkaballerinat
Just nyt:
kahvillaa
Translation: Here's some things from today. My today's outfit, breakfast, new magazines and yesterday's shopping. 2 new leggings from Gina Tricot (other ones shiny and like leathery and other ones thick and warm), t-shirt from Guess and leather ballerinas from Zara. Almost everything from sale! In the last picture you can see what I'm doing right now, sitting in a cafe with my friend. Sorry for the bad quality, taken with my mac.. :-)

97 Comments:

Blogger chocolateMademoiselle said...

Beautiful!! Love your blog!

Check out mine!
http://chocolatemademoiselle.blogspot.com/

January 13, 2011 at 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looooooooooooove you!

January 13, 2011 at 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!
yummy breakfast and nice shopping :)
luv your lashes, they're so long!
looking forward to see your p-shoot photos :D
Sophie

January 13, 2011 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Karol said...

Wooow you still have a lot of snow in finland!

January 13, 2011 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger rölli said...

kvia kun postailet nykyään paljon tiheämmin! :-)

January 13, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

amaaazing post !
thank you for posting so many times , i cant tell you how great it is !:)
i cant find words how wonderful you look in easy outfits like you are ylways wearing :D

p.s.:please answer your mails more often ..

xoxox

January 13, 2011 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger Joll Burr said...

u look amazing as always!:)

www.jollburrfashion.blogspot.com

January 13, 2011 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

AWESOME PHOTOS AGAIN!

LOVE THE FIRST PIC!


http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/




XOXO

January 13, 2011 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger EllysMakeupbag said...

Great haul, i love how simple yet stylish you are. Your pictures are a delight to watch...

January 13, 2011 at 8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/LapteMIli

i think you should look at this.is someone who's pretending to be you

January 13, 2011 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger MARTA said...

Oh you found such cool things! I'd love to have Gina Tricot in my country...the pastry looks so yummy!

January 13, 2011 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger The Imp said...

liike you photos!! :)
http://ani-the-imp.blogspot.com/

January 13, 2011 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

love your blog sooo much :)

xx
www.simplebutreal.com

January 13, 2011 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Obsessed.Makup.Addict said...

Yay for finding things on sale!!

January 13, 2011 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

love it:)
especially the fur scarf ist awesome!
xxx

http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

January 13, 2011 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Nora said...

ihana toi leivos! (:

January 13, 2011 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Emmi said...

I love you so much for posting more!

January 13, 2011 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

you Always look perfect! all your photos is stunning and... ahh, amazing!

January 13, 2011 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I ove Guess! You've got some amazing new stuff!

January 13, 2011 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

great pics and clothes form shopping ;)

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

January 13, 2011 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger ... Marinevidedressing ... said...

so beautiful !

January 13, 2011 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing photos :)


http://nnoush.blogspot.com

January 13, 2011 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Solilotaire said...

Love that Guess t-shirt! And love your blog!!

January 13, 2011 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger The Fashion Writress said...

Super cute outfit dear! <3

January 13, 2011 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger katerinza said...

nice shopping!:)
love your blog

January 13, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Ena said...

i love your scarf :)

January 13, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

looking great as always!

January 13, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Anonymous ewsko said...

I like your style. Very nice set. You are beautiful handbag. ;)

January 13, 2011 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger INDIE elise said...

your blog is just wonderful. keep up with the frequent updates, please! <3


http://indieelise.blogspot.com

January 13, 2011 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Rigid Goddess said...

love it :)
your outfits are always so feminine :)
xxx
http://rigidgoddess.blogspot.com/

January 13, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger maphi bayolo said...

yhhhhh i have that copy of glamour looool you look so pretty :) xx

January 13, 2011 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your style...:) perfect, inspiration...:)

January 13, 2011 at 9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've bought fantastic stuff!

January 13, 2011 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Riikka said...

Noi nahkasennäköiset legginssit on aika siistit, pitäis mennä käymään ginassa joku päivä :)

January 13, 2011 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Amraka said...

Yes, i love COSMOPOLITAN.

www.amraka.blogspot.com

January 13, 2011 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Johanna said...

I always love what you wear!!
Great inspirations *___*
XX

January 13, 2011 at 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Dixi Wonderland said...

You dont understand how happy I am that you are updating so much now! Your pictures are so pretty and ofc you always look amazing ;*

January 13, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Zelen said...

nice)

January 13, 2011 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Ronja said...

amazing shoes! And I love love love your fur! :-D
<3

January 13, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Style-Pursuit said...

Great buys! I'm especially in love with those cute ballet flats! :o)

x

January 13, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Интересно,откуда сумка?

January 13, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Amazing pics!!

January 13, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger LAVEL said...

lovefur! lovefur! lovefur! :>

January 13, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous as always!

xx
Marc

January 13, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.. I'm Danish and I don't understand a word of your blog, but I'm "reading" it because of the pictures. The fur-thing you are wearing at the first picture... where can I buy that?
It would be great if you can answer me by mail: Ida-mus1@hotmail.com
- Ida :)

January 13, 2011 at 10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the ballerinas are so pretty! I can't wait for spring and nicer weather;)
and I really need some thick and warm leggins;) for winter is this piece of closet the most important one=) for me;)

January 13, 2011 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Wolfpack Culture said...

Love the first outfit!

http://wolfpackculture.blogspot.com/

January 13, 2011 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

love the outfit :)

January 13, 2011 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

You have such great casual style :)

XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

January 13, 2011 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Marissa. said...

The clothes look so cute! And today's outfit looks very nice, considering the weather. The scarf is lovely. Enjoy some coffee! :)

http://marissamaryfaith.blogspot.com/

❤ MMF

January 13, 2011 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Melu H. said...

Adorable!!

January 13, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, Nice, Nice ♥

http://strayfromthehallowground.blogspot.com/

January 13, 2011 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger JULS said...

cute breakfast! and I love your outfit. seriusly I'm a fanatic, your blog is so cool.
xoxo
http://ulifestyle.blogspot.com/

January 13, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<3 sinä <3

January 13, 2011 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

Guess t-shirt <3 :)

January 13, 2011 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love your bag!
and blog, now following :) xx

January 13, 2011 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger MissCupcake said...

I love your ballerinas and the delicious cake!!
I love your blog!

Check out mine! I published a post with my Christmas presents :)
lm-misscupcake.blogspot.com

January 13, 2011 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Claudia's blog said...

Love your blog !!<3 kiss from POLAND

January 13, 2011 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

loved the look of today, so casual chic, especially that fur collar

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
xx

January 14, 2011 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Anja said...

The shoes are cute. I can't wait for spring, so I can wear those kinda shoes again! <3

January 14, 2011 at 12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stunning pictures!!!

xox Olga

http://lapetiteolga.blogspot.com

January 14, 2011 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Patrycja Tyszka said...

You always look wonderful ! How do you do it? :)
Greetings :)

January 14, 2011 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

your blog is something awsome! i like it a lot!))

January 14, 2011 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger CandyGirllNM said...

Love your outfit today!
Your breakfast seems to have been yummy! :9

January 14, 2011 at 1:33 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

I love your bag!

January 14, 2011 at 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeyyyy, i really love your blog and your style!
you should make a post about what would you wear on a rock concert! i'd really like that!
xx

January 14, 2011 at 1:44 AM  
Blogger Ekaterina said...

Beautiful as always! :)

January 14, 2011 at 3:36 AM  
Blogger RachelS said...

I got some leather leggings for christmas all excited to wear them with something... but I don't know what. I love your style, what do you think is something cute and fun to wear with leather leggings without looking "too much"?

January 14, 2011 at 3:39 AM  
Blogger yvo said...

i bought that glamour mag too!

January 14, 2011 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

those zara flats look adorable! must get! haha
xx

January 14, 2011 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute post! I love your outfit! The breakfast looks so delicious:)

January 14, 2011 at 5:20 AM  
Blogger Anné said...

Asu on ihana :)

January 14, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger civciv said...

sweeeet *_*

<3 civciv

January 14, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Priest Accounts said...

cool~

btw, your breakfast looks yummy!

January 14, 2011 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi :) I love your blog, I visit your blog all day long. Never before had left any comment in your blog because I was not Finnish and I speak and write in bad English but I hope you understand. I have 18 years and I'm from Spain, I read that your visit Spain, you liked? I would like to visit Finland some day, ahhh! and I travel to New York and it's fantastic! I have read all your test and we have many things in common and I think we could be good friends. I love all your photos I would like to speak to you on hotmail, my address is ohmy_dior@hotmail.com, repond and I hope we can talk more.
A kiss

January 14, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Looks like a yummy breakfast!
Lovely things you bought!


http://cockaignestyle.blogspot.com

January 14, 2011 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Me encanta tu blog! ahora mismo me haré seguidora!!!
de todas formas te invito a seguir el mio, aunque aun es un humilde proyecto... un saludo.


Vanille Style

January 14, 2011 at 6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

which way do yu get british magazines living in Finland? by post or they are sold in your country&

January 14, 2011 at 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

En kyl ymmärrä miks sun blogii ei kutsuttu toho indiedaysiin:( ooot iha mahtava!!!!!

January 14, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihanan näköne aamupala <3

January 14, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaww girl, u are soo pretty!!!
and I loooove the outfit, so cuute :D

xoxo

http://emiliegroen.blogspot.com/

January 14, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Sofía said...

You are so pretty:) I love your outfit... It seems like it's pretty cold up there.
xx

P.S.: I'm totally following youu:)

January 14, 2011 at 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Cristina said...

Amazing blog :-)
I found your blog accidently and now, one word : ADDICTED :-)
You have tons of style :)
And today I found that we have the same zodiac sing, Libra :-)
Well, keep the good work and keep that awesome style :)
A reader from Portugal,
Cristina

January 14, 2011 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Iga Jarzębkowska said...

Love, Love, Love ur blog. and first outfit <3

January 15, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Nika said...

Beautiful :)

January 15, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Natali said...

I just started blogging. I'll be glad if you will support me because I can not write about fashion as you. thank you!)

January 15, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Verena said...

could you please make a post of your livingroom? it seem to be soo cute:)

January 15, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Love Bonche said...

beautifull ! i follow you and if you want follow me http://lovebonche.blogspot.com

January 15, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger SL' outfits said...

Omg the first pic is incredible!
So jealuous of so much snow!
Following you!
xoxo
SL.

January 15, 2011 at 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow your blogg is awesome!

January 15, 2011 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Una B. said...

i really wanna get this issue with kylie
she's gorgeous

January 16, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post!

January 16, 2011 at 5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post!

January 16, 2011 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger sosò said...

that's life! :)

www.ilovefashionbanana.blogspot.com

January 19, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha
17 things to do with a naked man

rip journalism

February 10, 2011 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Lola said...

veeeeeeery beautiful yours photos

March 26, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Lola said...

muuuuuuito lindas as suas fotos

March 26, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home