my day in summary
Lupasin postailla vielä tänään, joten täältä tulee tän päivän tiivistys kolmeen kuvaan. Salkkariavustusta, kana-ananas pizzaa ja GG:n uusin jakso. Rento päivä siis! Nyt väsyttää, eikä mikään ihme kai eilisen valvomisen jälkeen.. Huomiseen!
Translation: This day in summary: assisting on Salatut Elämät TV-show, chicken pineapple pizza and Gossip Girl's newest episode. I'm sooo tired right now, but I guess it's not so weird considering how late we stayed up last night. Good night everyone, see you tomorrow!




83 Comments:
mmm.. Gossip Girl :)
where can i watch new episode ?!
You look fab!
yummy pizza!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
XOXO
i love your blog!you have great style & you are really cute :))
you look beautiful *.*
watching gossip girls new episode right now!
http://chicgeekwrites.blogspot.com/
Cute!
You look beautiful!
<3
Marc.
Great pictures!!
You look fabulous :)
and Gossip Girl is so much fun!
aahh I want pizza now :(
x
love love love your blog my fave of all i read!
where did you get the shirt from the previos post?
xxx
HUM GOSSIP GIRL I ♥EUTIV
I LOVE pineapple pizza - its the best!
You look gorgeous!
& ooo Gossip Girl!
was also soo excited for new gossip girl!
http://www.annawithlove.com
The new episode of GG was awesome, it's the best serie ever !
so cute! and love that dan & blair are kind of friends but sit 2 seats apart at the movies, haha!
öö... mitä avustit salkkareissa? :)
love pizzaa & gg :))) ur beautifuuuuuul :))))
wooow
soo cool)
http://iziadiamondz.blogspot.com/
хохо
Красивая *___________________*
Gossip Girl is the best (with 90210!) ;)
i'm so glad gossip girl is back! xx
Hm, yummy pizza! <3
Missä jaksossa ooot!!! :-D
Love GG!!! Great pictures!!
xx Olga
http://lapetiteolga.blogspot.com/
i love gossip girl!!!
Vau, mitä sun pitää tehä siel ku oot Salkkareissa avustamassa voitko kertoa siitä? :D
love GG :)
Mitä sä tarkalleen teet tuolla salkkareissa? :)
mooi mun on pakko kysyä että juotko aina punaviiniä kun sulla on tollainen viinilasi vai onks siellä jotain muuta esim limua :D
Varmaa kivaa käydä auttelemassa salkkareis (::
www.tessahej.blogspot.com
Your blog is amazing and you look very cute (:
Episodes of Gossip Girl are really great. Actually I'm watching season 3 :)
ai saaks tuol kuuvaakki? ;)
Pizza, red wine, and gossip girl. Perfect for a good night!! Love your blog, too bad I can't read it...
xo thefashionguitar
Mitä alaa sä opiskeletkaan? :)
I'm soo glad gossip girl is back!
Looks like you had a perfect night!
Xx Jorien
she--said.blogspot.com
oh,. i love gossip girl !
nice bloog
Great boots!
I love Gossip Girl so much :)
jooko kerro meille, et mitä sun piti tehä niis salkkareis? ::)
Super shoes. :) Pizza!! Yummy. :P
PLEASE! CAN YOU TELL ME HOW YOU WATCH GOSSIP GIRL? DO YOU WATCH AT CWTV WEBSITE? PLEASE ANSWER ME!
nice! you look cosy! ;)
x
Gossip Girl <3
http://glossymustdie.blogspot.com/
I'm so in love with your blog!
yummy yummy :)
what do you do that you're so tanned? Please answer :)
Yummy pizza never tried out this one which you had :) You look fab. Gossip Girl <3.
littlefashionangel.com
You look so amazing, it can't be possible ;)
gossip girl <3
Cute outfit :)
I watched the gossip girl's episode and it was a very good one :D
GG on paras :)
Varmaan kivaa olla salkkareissa avustajana!
lovely day:)
&I♥your blog;)
http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/
Nice! I adore gossipgirl!
xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com
Yummy!! I looooooove pineaple pizza :9
I love Gossip Girl!
xOxO
sweet dreams. :)
PS. I adore this taste of pizza too :)
sä oot super kaunis ;oo
love gossip girl,and youre so pretty! <3
Gossip girls the best!
http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/
Gossip giiiirl!! :)
http://fashionfairyblog.blospot.com
'see you tommorow' sooo... where's todays post?:P
Just found your blog and looooove it! it's so classy :) btw has anyone ever told you that you look like Lauren Conrad..I'm sure they have! I'm a follower :D
where is new post...? :(
mitä teet tai autat sielä salkkareissa? :)
http://annika-its-all-me.blogspot.com/
mmm.. pizza!
http://miftakhova.blogspot.com/
oooooooh loving Chuck Buss!!!!
hahaha!!
kisses!!
YOU ARE AMAZING ! <3
habe deinen blog vorgestellt =D
schau doch mal vorbei
xoxo
http://neon-tree.blogspot.com/p/favorites.html
you look really nice :)
your so cute with your uggs !!!
Kiss
http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/
Gossip Girl is a great serial :) then you must say where you can download the part where you can see:) love, check out: D
we need new post before your NY trip!!!!!!!!! :))
it looks like a great weekend to me :b
do you party to the club? how to dress show photos.:)
is that wine?
hi Marianna,
i LOVE you style and i'm wondering if you have any bedroom design inspiration photos? xoxo
mmm... very interesting. I always thought that late night snacks make ppl put on weight. As I can see you eat very often this way. So how is it possible that you're so skinny? Maybe it's the only meal you eat during the entire day...
you have a beautiful home,
show it to us ?:)piece by piece
I ADORE YOUR BLOG!
please, post more often
I really loooove your blog :)
Thank you so much again for the comments <3
Answers:
- Noo, that pizza wasn't my only meal of the day, I eat like 5 times a day at least and that was my dinner. I'm always snacking late, I always had, and I don't see anything weird about that
-There's coke in that wine glass, it tastes better out of a wine glass:DD
-Yeah I could show more pictures of our home!
// Kiitos taas kommenteista ihanat <3
Vastauksia:
-Olin salkkareissa taustaihmisenä siellä kahvilassa :-D
-Niitä jaksoja missä saatan alkaa vilkkumaan taustalla alkaa tulla toukokuussa
-Eeei tossa kuvassa ei ole lasissa viiniä vaan kokista, se maistuu paremmalta viinilasista hahaah!
-En opiskele vielä missään, toivottavasti ens syksyllä opiskelisin..
haha mäki oon ollu tuol Konalas noiden kulisseil! aika mageet oli:)
miteeeen pääsit avustajaks :)?
you are so beautiful! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home