Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

just like the world is ours we're tearin' it apart

Monday, January 17, 2011

just like the world is ours we're tearin' it apart

Harmaus on tullut takas. Tässä mun eilistä asua, näkee kyllä miten toi masentava ilma vaikuttaa mun vaatevalintoihin, kun oli päällä koko mustaa. Kuvien laatukin huonompi kun ei oo valoa tarpeeks.
Tänään ei asussa ois paljoa ollut esittelemistä, oon rämpinyt koko päivän tuolla loskasateessa. Mut ei se mitään, nyt vaihdan kuivat sukat, laitan uggit kuivumaan, kynttilöitä palamaan ja alan kattoon täykkäreitten uutta jaksoa koneelta. Kaikkien mahollisten herkkujen kanssa totta kai. Eiköhän tää tästä.. ;-D

Translation: Here's my outfit from yesterday, you can see how the depressing weather reflected on what I'm wearing: all black. Even pictures are harder to take in this grey weather when there's not enough light.
Today's outfit wasn't worth showing, it's been rainy and I've been outside almost all day. Now I'm going to change some comfy clothes, burn candles and start to watch newest episode of Desperate Housewives. And eat everything good of course! That's the recipe how to cheer up a grey day ;-D
sundayoutfit
sundayoutfit2
  • Fur collar, jacket, long knit thing / H&M
  • Ankle boots / Bianco
  • Bag / Zara
dhw

147 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you soooooo much !

January 17, 2011 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Iina&Irene said...

oot tosi nätti kaikissa kuvissa ja sun blogi on niiin ihana ! :)

January 17, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Lola said...

I looooove your boots !

January 17, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Karolina said...

Beautiful boots and fur collar!

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger rölli said...

kiva asu! ja suunitelmas kuulostaa niin hyvältä(;

January 17, 2011 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

luv the last one! just like me!

January 17, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i really like your outfit. its so hard to find something beautiful for the snow. :) 10 points.

x, n.
http://tqsm.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you look gorgeous as always! I love your fur collar!

January 17, 2011 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Iris said...

Mistä katsot niitä uusia jaksoja? :)

January 17, 2011 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

love your bag!


http://anastasiakr.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a nice evening! :)

January 17, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jos jonku tyylin haluun nii sun ! sull o älyttömän upeit vaatteita ja ihanat hiukset !

January 17, 2011 at 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your 'home pics' :DD and you also look great, as always :) even if you wear dark clothes you look 'shiny' :P greetings from Poland!

January 17, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

absolutely love the für collar! xx http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Claire. said...

I love love love your style !

January 17, 2011 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Phuong said...

I love this all black outfit with the fur scarf!

January 17, 2011 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger BEAUTY.LIFESTYLE.&MORE. said...

gorgeous :)

January 17, 2011 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Libelle said...

Hey
I love your blog and I would be glad if you would visit mine.. I'll start to write in english soon ;)
I saw the fur collar on one of your pictures.. i guess on that one, where you've got the zara jacket on.. whatever.. i bought the false one... :p i wanted the same as you have.. but.. hmm..
wish you a nice evening and have fun with the desperate houswifes!

http://libellicious.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Fess said...

Hope you'll enjoy desperate housewives. Well, I'm sure you will, this serie is so amazing =D
By the way, I discovered your blog not a long time ago, and I'm already addict !!!

January 17, 2011 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Fess said...

Hope you'll enjoy desperate housewives. Well, I'm sure you will, this serie is so amazing =D
By the way, I discovered your blog not a long time ago, and I'm already addict !!!

January 17, 2011 at 9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linda i love you sooo much too

January 17, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger ... Marinevidedressing ... said...

wonderfull !
you look so pretty!

January 17, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Adrianna Wulczyn said...

i really like your blog !
xx

January 17, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger sandi said...

kiva kun oot alkanut postaileen ahkerammin:-)!!

January 17, 2011 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Susanne said...

i'm so jealous of you having snow!

January 17, 2011 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

WONDERFUL !

xx
www.simplebutreal.com

January 17, 2011 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I'm in the middle of watching that Desperate Housewives episode right now! x

January 17, 2011 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger PLAAMKAA. said...

you look amazing, as always ;P
http://plaamkaa.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Michelle. said...

you're so lovely :)

January 17, 2011 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Astrid said...

You are unbelievably pretty. Your post about your new year's eve outfit inspired ALL my sale purchases. You inspire me.

I want to know, I have hair quite similar to yours (except less beautiful), I wondered if you have layers? Or is it all the same length?

Poise & Vogue
http://poiseandvogue.blogspot.com

PS- I made a blogpost about you

January 17, 2011 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pop corn and Desperate, the best program :)

January 17, 2011 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger The Imp said...

again: a biig liiiike! :)
http://ani-the-imp.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Cute! Love your boots!

January 17, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger We Are The Crowd said...

You're gorgeous!! :D Love your blog!

Love Ellen
xxx

January 17, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we've got similar weather (in Polnad snow melted away but fog is still here).

eventhough you got all black it looks really good. :)

January 17, 2011 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Ahh I Love Desperate housewives, one of my favs :)

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

January 17, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just loved your blog :D
kisses from Portugal!

January 17, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I love this!! those are the best evenings EVER :)

January 17, 2011 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My gosh!
You are amazing!

<3
Marc.

January 17, 2011 at 10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you please answer the questions on formspring?

January 17, 2011 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Trendsetters said...

I like so much your style and your eyes!
You look gorgeous in every single post you put on!:)
keep going on like this:)

http://theothersideoftrendsetters.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty!

January 17, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know how to make the best of every day, even of rainy ones (;
this looks so cozy :) <3

January 17, 2011 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Raspberry Jam said...

Great Outfit!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

XOXO

January 17, 2011 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Niko's view said...

I love your style you are great!:)

January 17, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger maartysia said...

You're so beautiful! :)
but I think thah you know it :)


xxxx

January 17, 2011 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Patrycja Tyszka said...

Wonderful outfit :)
I like you in black :))
Greetings

January 17, 2011 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Fräulein Wunder said...

besides the photos of your gorgeous self - i really loooove the last photo. i wanna jump into it lol

Tash

January 17, 2011 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Bailey Hospodor said...

You look so cute! Looove the boots and your bag!

billyhoss.blogspot.com
billyhoss.blogspot.com
xoxo

January 17, 2011 at 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so great to see your posts !
I like your blog, you are so beautiful and you seems to be so adorable .. <3
I come every days on your blog, you are one of the most beautiful women in world ! I'm not kidding !

(sorry if i make some mistakes in this comment, i'm from Belgium, my English's not perfect ^^)

January 17, 2011 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Ronja said...

gorgeus outfit, I loooove your fur!! ;-)

January 17, 2011 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Casa De Esha said...

looks soooo comfy. simple outfit but beautiful! :)

http://houseofesha.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Minea said...

Eksyin taas pitkästä aikaa tänne blogiin ja tällä kertaa ihastuin ihan täysin tähän<3 en tiiä mikä siinä ennen ei sitten toiminut, mutta ei oikeen innostanut seurata.. Anyway, kuvat on aina tosi hienoja ja on kiva lukee tätä blogia muutenkin, kun oon ite kans Espoosta samoilta kulmilta kuin säkin ;) Jatka samaan malliin! :)

January 17, 2011 at 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit! :)
Love the fur.
http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/

http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/

xxx

January 17, 2011 at 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your blog!

xoxo, Olimpia from Poland! : )

January 17, 2011 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger chic&delightful said...

i love DH!!!! nice outfit!
xxx

January 17, 2011 at 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the fur, i have it also :)
nice outfit!

Laura
http://laurawho0.blogspot.com/

January 17, 2011 at 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u're lokkin so beautiful :)

and i love popcorn and eva :p

January 17, 2011 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Natali said...

great!

January 17, 2011 at 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Inge said...

Your outfits always seem to be fashionable but comfortable.I love it! <3 Oh and your appartment is so nicely decorated! (:

January 17, 2011 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

loving the fur, works beautifully with that jacket

January 17, 2011 at 11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore Your blog and I'm sooo grateful, that You post more often!
I'm just eating your photos :D

January 18, 2011 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Sebastian said...

lovely
style
as usual


;)
;)

NEW PARIS PICS... follow:
http://blog.sebastiankubatz.de

cheers,
sebastian

January 18, 2011 at 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you drinking wine? :)

January 18, 2011 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger M. said...

I love <3 your style :)

January 18, 2011 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger Joll Burr said...

the huge fur is gorgeous!

www.jollburrfashion.blogspot.com

January 18, 2011 at 1:28 AM  
Blogger EllysMakeupbag said...

I wear always black as well, not a fan of colours xoxo

January 18, 2011 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger Solilotaire said...

Your outfit is still gorgeous.

January 18, 2011 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger BurningBlonde said...

The weather is bad, but i love snow. This outfit was awesome, i'm stuck with 90210 ;) Soon going to move over to desperated housewife's :)

January 18, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger EDYTA said...

I really like the fur collar. You are soo pretty girl!

January 18, 2011 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so beautiful !

January 18, 2011 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Amraka said...

Wonderful!

www.amraka.blogspot.com

January 18, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Löysin tämän blogin ihan sattumalta tunti sitten ja nyt olen selannut blogia ihan hulluna ja todennut että tämä on ehdottomasti ihanin blogi mitä olen lukenut :)
ehdottomasti alan seurata!

January 18, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Irene said...

It looks so cosy over there! Are you drinking red wine, or is it just coke ;)?
Well I hope you had a comfi night! Great outfit :)
xoxo irene
www.myfashionfindings.com

January 18, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still this is a really nice outfit! Ahhh I hate this grey weather days I even don't want to get out of the bed.
Fortunatly we had sun this weekend in Germany.

xoxo Olga
http://lapetiteolga.blogspot.com/

January 18, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are wearing almost the same every day. Your style need some refreshment! Think about it! Kisses xxx

January 18, 2011 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

such a sleek stylish outfit. and now i want popcorn :)
Scrapbook de la Emma

January 18, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mitämitä onko viimesessä kuvassa Vanessa Williams? Onko se Täykkäreissä?:O:O Ihana asu sulla muuten:>

January 18, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Veronika Slauerova said...

Oh yeah that must have been a great day :))

January 18, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihanaa kun postailet nykyään näin usein!♥ Oot mun lempparibloggaaja, sun kuvat on ihania. Ehkä kaikista bloggaajista sun tyyli miellyttää eniten mun silmää ja huomaan kyllä samankaltaisuuksia :-)) ei mulla muuta kun että jatka samaan malliin, hyvää kevään odotusta!

January 18, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! I follow ur blog all the way from Holland and I love it!You dress way better than people here haha! Thanks a lot for the english translation!X

January 18, 2011 at 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihania kuvia :3

www.memory---lane.blogspot.com

January 18, 2011 at 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huomasitko tän? http://poiseandvogue.blogspot.com/

joku tehny susta inspispostauksen (:

January 18, 2011 at 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks nice (:
i love it xxxxxxxxx

January 18, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger LAVEL said...

fur♥

January 18, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found out about your Blog some days ago and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! You are such an inspiration! I hope to see loaaaaads and loads of posts from you in the future, hehe:) Greetings from Germany! U ROCK!

January 18, 2011 at 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that you are blogging more often these days! Thank you! Your blog is such a treat :) If you have a spare moment, check out my blogs, it would mean a lot: http://www.prettymalapert.tumblr.com and http://blazersandjackets.tumblr.com <3333

January 18, 2011 at 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are amazing !! .. How tall are you ? :-)

January 18, 2011 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

ihanat kengäT!!

http://annika-its-all-me.blogspot.com/

January 18, 2011 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Emilia said...

tykkäään sun vaatteistaa ja kaikeesta tosi paljo (:

January 18, 2011 at 6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rakastan tyyliäsi! :)Kysyin, mitä hiusten väri käytätte? Siis sävy maalia, ja voi nimi:) kirjoittaa takaisin minun meil voitko aniulka953@wp.pl
Kisses alkaen Ania

January 18, 2011 at 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you write posts more often. I love your blog, your style, your room and all "sweet" things which you have. I hope you understand my comment, bezcaouse my english isn't very good, but i try to learn everyday. :))
xoxo from Poland :)))

January 18, 2011 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger CandyGirllNM said...

Love ur boots!!

January 18, 2011 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger The Cat's Whiskers said...

you look great, even on a grey day :-)
but it really does seem very dark in finnland these days!
♥ ♥ ♥

APARTMENT 23

January 18, 2011 at 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog darling
You seem to be a gorgeous girl, sweet, modest, and adorable
Keep on doing like this!

I've realized you have lots cof comments!

January 18, 2011 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger lipsticksandties said...

You look stunning.. I love your fur collar!!
xx
http:/7lipsticksandties.blogspot.com

January 18, 2011 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Ida said...

siistei kuvii! ja sun blogis on tosi kiva! :)

January 18, 2011 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Tamuna said...

I love that Zara bag! Can't find it at my Zara store though :(

http://tamunatko.blogspot.com/

January 19, 2011 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

obsessed with that bag! haha

January 19, 2011 at 2:09 AM  
Blogger nirepetitcorner said...

I love your blog! I discovered it yesterday and I follow you from now! I love the outfit because it is convenient to the snow without damaging your style! I'm Spanish!
a kiss!
nirepetitcorner.blogspot.com

January 19, 2011 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Eeva said...

Sun hiukses on niiiiin ihanat:)

January 19, 2011 at 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi :) I love your blog, I visit your blog all day long. Never before had left any comment in your blog because I was not Finnish and I speak and write in bad English but I hope you understand. I have 18 years and I'm from Spain, I read that your visit Spain, you liked? I would like to visit Finland some day, ahhh! and I travel to New York and it's fantastic! I have read all your test and we have many things in common and I think we could be good friends. I love all your photos I would like to speak to you on hotmail, my address is ohmy_dior@hotmail.com, repond and I hope we can talk more.
Ahhh you are a fantastic model!
A kiss

Sorry for a bad translation:

Hei:) Rakastan blogiasi, käyn blogissasi koko päivän. Koskaan aikaisemmin oli jättänyt mitään kommentoida blogin, koska en ollut suomalainen ja puhun ja kirjoitan huonoja Englanti, mutta toivon teidän ymmärtävän. Olen 18 vuotta ja olen Espanjasta, luin että vierailunne Espanja, pidit? Haluaisin vierailee Suomessa joskus, ahhh! ja minä matkustaa New Yorkiin ja se on fantastinen! Olen lukenut kaikki testin ja meillä on monia yhteisiä asioita, ja mielestäni voimme olla hyviä ystäviä. Rakastan kaikkia kuviasi haluan puhua teille hotmail, osoitteeni on ohmy_dior@hotmail.com, repond ja toivon, että voimme puhua enemmän.
Ahhh olet loistava malli!
kiss

January 19, 2011 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://adelaandtessie.blogspot.com/2010/12/brunettes-2.html

Voi olla että tiesit jo tästä, mutta aattelin vaan linkata että sun kuvia on tollasellaki sivulla :)

January 19, 2011 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Sofía said...

Even though you say it's "depressing", I love it! Hahaha.
xx

January 19, 2011 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Jasmin Wunderbar said...

you look gorgeous! ♥
desperate housewives, one of my favs =]
Jasmin Wunderbar
xxx

January 19, 2011 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

what an awesome blog!

January 19, 2011 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger A. said...

your blog is amazinggg! i love it
can you update more frequently?
kisses from portugal

January 19, 2011 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Dias said...

Gee! I love the your blog. I wonder if living with parents or have your own fairy house. :) He continues to read because it is what I'm Polish, and yet I came across your blog.

January 19, 2011 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Jorien said...

Cute outfit! I really love your style!
Sometimes there's nothing better than watching series while eating popcorn:) Apart from desperate housewives and loads of other series I'm a big fan of Gossip Girl.. you watch it too?

Xx Jorien
she--said.blogspot.com

January 20, 2011 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Dylana Suarez said...

Beautiful! So chic!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

January 20, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how many times a week do you go to school or work? what time did you started?

January 20, 2011 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

So cute

I have the same mac as you :D

check my blog


xx

January 20, 2011 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Copious Couture said...

Love the fur collar!!!!!! I'm wearing one in my outfit post today!







Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

January 20, 2011 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

http://kuvake.net/user/ptraE

January 20, 2011 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Paula | one little smile said...

cool outfit :)
i love your bag - that's what i looking for :)

January 20, 2011 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

You look so cute !

Desperate Housewives <3

Xx, Leah.

http://hapiness-love-music.blogspot.com

January 20, 2011 at 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your outfit. Great boots and bag xx

January 20, 2011 at 10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're cool.I regularly visit your blog. kisses. Sylwia (Lublin, Poland)

January 20, 2011 at 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so sweet, love your boots!
Kisses from Brazil..
Jaque and Gra

January 21, 2011 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger Cybelle e Fabi said...

Beautiful style!!!Love the look!!!Please visit our blog


http://fromustwoyou.blogspot.com/

xox Cybelle & Fabi

January 21, 2011 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger Jaśmin&Magnolia said...

I love your blog and I watch it from time to time ;) Have a nice day, Kasia from Poland :)
Ps. I really enjoy the look of your room :) It's really great that you're thinking about fashion and about decorations at your home. I love this connection in blogs and people's minds :)

January 21, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Polly said...

At you very good blog! And clothes simply super!
At me to you a question: Why you don't expose a photo of the friends? :)

January 21, 2011 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Giulia said...

Wonderful atmosphere in the last photo.. I like it so much!
:)

Kisses
From Milan
Giuls
www.thesmileybow.blogspot.com

January 21, 2011 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

I love your blog, you have beautiful looks for cold. Now i am an erasmus student in Germany and hear it's very cold, your blog help me a lot!!!!

January 21, 2011 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Isabell said...

the outfit looks so great *____*
and desperate housewifes is the best !
greetings from germany ♥
http://mademoiselle-isabell.blogspot.com/

January 21, 2011 at 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Camillle said...

you look gorgeous ! :)

January 21, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Päivien pimeys tekee munkin asuista useasta yhtä tummia..:S Mutta Täykkäreillä on lohduttauduttu täälläkin jo muutaman päivän verran!:D

T:Anna

January 21, 2011 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Beautiful Outfit...

January 22, 2011 at 12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how many times a week do you go to school or work? what time did you started?

January 22, 2011 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger leeenka3 said...

how always you look beatufil. this collar is great!

January 22, 2011 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Beautiful boots! Lovely youre blog!

http://allforalis.blogspot.com/

January 22, 2011 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Cátia said...

I'm loving your style :)

(following)

http://behindmyglossyeyes.blogspot.com/

January 22, 2011 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Caramel Iced Coffee said...

really like your blog, congrats !
can you check mine ? i started today

January 23, 2011 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger ver.lie.bte said...

i´m waiting for your next post :)
greetings from germany

http://ver-lieb-te.blogspot.com/

January 23, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger melle lunettes said...

Great outfit !!!
Kiss
http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/

January 23, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger dziadowska said...

Hi! Your blog is very interesting and you have great style! Really beautiful! You can visit my blog with jewellery - a lot of roses, and romantic, delicate colours. I can send something even to another country if you want to order something! Of course I have discounts for girls from fashion blogs.

January 23, 2011 at 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make a new post!
I very much want to see other your photos.
Forgive for persistence.

January 23, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

i like your style!
you're amazing.
i just discovered your blog and i'll follow you.

art-perception.blogspot.com

January 23, 2011 at 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

neeeeeeeeeeeeeew post please ;D

January 23, 2011 at 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lupaavasti alkanut postaus tahti on katkennut, nyyh...

January 23, 2011 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger E.W. said...

I love your blog so much and your outfits are amazing:)

http://theblondiii.blogspot.com/

January 23, 2011 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Great outfit!! I like your bag!

January 24, 2011 at 12:12 PM  
Anonymous niki said...

girl, you are amazing ♥ and one of my top inspirations :)

January 24, 2011 at 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Meriem said...

I love ur clothes so much ! u're so amazing . . Everything u have is perfect : ur bedrooom , ur closet , ur make-up ! Realy nice blog ! keep going <3

January 24, 2011 at 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Katty said...

Your are so right about how to chear up a day ! I do the same when I come home from a bad day :)
By the way I love your outfit even if it is all black !

January 24, 2011 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Hi, I make a giveaway on my blog, you can participate if you want !

xx, Leah.

http://hapiness-love-music.blogspot.com

January 25, 2011 at 11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what shoes are you wearing in these photos? I love them!

January 28, 2011 at 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home